Housewives Fur Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So at some point you could make me happy?"

"Quite possibly. I do have my own happy guy right here with me but we might find you your very own happy guy."

"You won't loan me yours?"

"He's saving his for later happiness."

"So when can you get me a happy guy?"

"How about you come back tomorrow at the same time and I'll make sure there is one such guy here just for you. Young or older?"

"Uh ...... my age or a bit older than me I think."

"You bet and he wears furs so you had best get furred up."

Gennie and Veronica spend the next hour finding just the right fur for her. It's a very large and full hooded Lynx. A fur to make anyone nothing less than very happy.

Veronica leaves in a state of total confusion over the conversation with the young sales girl. Was she pulling her leg to make a sale or truly pimping? She decides to come back tomorrow just in case ... even if she ends up being suckered.

Soon as she leaves Gennie looks up Frank's card and dials.

"Hey Frank .. are you monogamous with Mary or would you like to try out an absolutely gorgeous blond. I think she would be perfect for you. She was even hitting on Fred ............... uh huh ... so you would be willing to at least look? OK. Tomorrow at three."

"So he'll be here?"

"Yeah. We have to get a schedule calender Fred! Furrier Couture and Coitus Service."

"I'm going to look in the back room and see if a fucking room can be set up without loosing too much." so Fred goes looking around in the fur storage area and other spaces in back. He ends up all the way back to the Alley.

While groping and looking something doesn't make complete sense until he bangs on a wall panel then starts to pull it away on one wall next to the Alley door. Realizing it has a hollow sound he thinks, correctly, it's a basement stair. He leaves it alone for now and returns to Gennie. He's lightly stomping on the floor as he goes back up front and realizes there is most likely a full basement under the shop.

Martha, Wanda and Bob finally come down from their fucking engagement upstairs.

"So is Bob on our list of fur sales persons?" Gennie inquires.

"Definitely so." Martha says as she fondles Bob with furs and hugs him to herself as they linger around the shop.

Bob finally leaves for the day along with Wanda.

"Say Martha .. is there a basement on the records for this building?"

"No. Not in the Deed at least." pulling out the documents from the desk files they fumble through them and find no basement listed.

"Well I think you have one. Maybe a full basement."

"It is a very old building. I suppose it could have gotten lost in the records. The shop was also a Speak-Easy in the 20's. Maybe it was taken off the records then?"

"You could move the fur cold storage to the basement with it being more efficient and have more of it. Also we could have another room or two with skylights for those overflow fur seductions. Maybe a bit more showroom space?"

"WOW. I will have to put you on the payroll."

"Yeah Martha .. we're running into scheduling problems with all the fur lovers you've been responsible for."

"ME!! You guys have been seducing practically every woman coming in the door."

"There's a guy too." Gennie says.

"You mean an adult guy?"

"Yeah. An Architect .. Frank. He'll be over tomorrow to meet a new customer so don't book anyone upstairs at three tomorrow."

"Oh my god! What have I created?"

"A Fur Fucking Brothel for the neighborhood housewives." Gennie says.

"A Housewives Furriers Club." Martha says.

"A Housewife Furrier and Coitus Club." Fred says.

"With that I'm leaving this all to you two for the evening." and Martha leaves shaking her head.

10

Thursday at three and Frank is browsing through the furs when the gorgeous Gwyneth Paltrow blond walks in. Like a laser beam Frank is beside her asking what fur she would like.

Veronica responds .. "Think I would like a Sable most of all." and Frank has her wrapped in Sable practically before she finishes her response.

"There are more upstairs .. I'm certain. Would you like to see them?"

Gennie and Fred had moved every Sable in the Shop upstairs earlier.

Veronica is almost up into the room when she catches a view of the furs and couch. She nearly sprints up and lays back in the couch furs .. mostly Sables.

Frank wraps her in Sables and slowly undresses her and himself. She's in a fog of shock at things actually being as advertised. Veronica is so ready for this. Her lame ass husband is history anyway. After he had screwed around on her his time, his time is short indeed. It's all her money with a prenuptial anyway.

Veronica gets the loving and fucking of her life. Frank has already decided Veronica is his woman. Veronica is not quite so quick to judgment but she's definitely coming back for much more of Frank and the furs. This is the most exciting thrill of her life from the initial bit of being played with by Gennie to being swept away by Frank. Screwing privately in a Fur Shop without being rushed has to be at least semi-unique and has to be the greatest thrill of her life.

Frank is not sure how he will handle Mary? Get one of the guys to get her hooked on younger sex? She wants to get pregnant anyway. Why not. No complications for her or himself.

Frank and Veronica come down after over an hour of screwing. Veronica is still very unhinged. Especially when Gennie begins a conversation with her over furs.

"So is it Sable or ... Sable Ma am? Maybe Lynx. That's a favorite and a very feel good fur."

"I must really be off my game for an 18 year old to play with my mind."

"She's a very smart 18 year old .. you have to admit Veronica." Frank says.

"Yeah. It's her sweet innocent look that catches me up. I'll bet you're screwing your boyfriend like crazy in the furs? Aren't you sweetie?"

"You bet I am ma am!" hugging Fred tight with mutual smiles.

"My god ... you two set me up!"

"You betcha ma am. Are you disappointed?"

"It's the most loving deception ever." hugging Gennie.

Martha comes in and introduces herself.

"Very fine shop you have here and great sales staff." Veronica says to Martha.

"Yes indeed." Frank says.

"I understand you are an Architect?" Martha asks.

"Certainly. Fred here is coming over for a look at my business. Soon."

"Seems he's done some investigation of my shop here and has discovered things I didn't know I had. Maybe we could do a little work and fur exchange service?"

"I'm always open for another fine fur."

"Very good then. I'll have Fred poke around some more and get back to you."

Frank and Veronica leave with big smiles, still hugging.

Martha closes the shop while Gennie and Fred go upstairs for a little loving before they go home. They have only missed sex on Sunday and a few Monday's since the first day Fred came into the shop. They screw more than most married couples.

11

Friday after school Fred gets serious with the discovery of the basement. Gennie tends the shop while Bob is busy seducing Mary in the shop.

Fred peals away the panel in the back and finds a door. Prepared with a high powered lamp he pries open the door with a flat bar. He's greeted with an old musty smell. He looks down the stair and it looks solid enough to walk down. It's a fairly deep basement. Perhaps ten or so feet from floor to floor? He drops the end of his tape measure to the bottom. 11 ft. 1. Waving a stick out in front of him to push away any spider webs he cautiously walks down the steps. They are surprisingly strong. Looking closer they look like rough hewn old oak stringers and treads. Might fix up real nice.

Getting to the bottom and looking around is a historic treat. Rough hewn floor beams and joists. Maybe this would be a fine fur grotto? Great for screwing forever and undisturbed. Back to Speak Easy days.

No sign of rats and a great stone foundation. Going all the way to the front of the shop is much the same. The place must have been totally emptied many years ago and locked up? Some cleaning up with good ventilation and it will be livable. Fred is thinking to get Frank down here soon.

When he gets back to Gennie, Bob has gotten Mary upstairs and is screwing the daylights out of her. She's already forgotten about Frank as Bob pumps his warm semen deep into her ovaries. She's already very pregnant and will have Bob fill her with a lot more of his young and virile sperm. It's now all she can dream of. Getting knocked up without guilt by a young stud sperm donor from a good family.

Mary leaves and Bob hangs around for possibly more action?

Another young housewife comes in as if on cue and is wandering through the furs. She's a modest looking woman of maybe 25 or so with light brown hair and a sweet face. She keeps pulling the furs up to her face and softly fondling herself in a lingering manner. Bob has to have her.

"Say .. you must really like fur."

"Oh my .. yes I do ... I guess I'm pretty obvious aren't I?"

"I like doing that too. Does your husband like doing it with you?"

"Oh my no. He's a real prude when it comes to that sort of thing. Not the sensitive type of guy."

"Would you like someone to do it for you?"

"What!?" she says surprised and mild shock.

"Oh my .. I didn't mean to offend you .. it's just that you seem to want .. uh need for someone to do that for you. I promise I won't attack you. I'm Bob by-the-way."

"Well maybe if I just stand here and you fur my face? I'm Nancy."

They are in the back corner of the shop so this can transpire without interference.

"OK." and she closes her eyes with her face pointed up like she's going to get a mud facial.

Bob begins softly wiping a Chinchilla over her face ever so gently. She can barely feel it until he gradually increases the strokes and pressure. It isn't long before she's softly sighing and pushing her face into the fur. Bob changes to Sable and she increases her sighs and lapses into quiet moans. Bob slowly moves the fur from her face to her shoulders as well. She sighs all the more and is pressing harder to him while gripping a fur coat to her body.

She's pushing the fur coat to her breasts and Bob maneuvers her with her back to the fur rack and slowly presses her deeper into the furs while fur fondling her face and shoulders. Her sweater has fallen off her shoulders and she's getting direct fur fondling from her face to the tops of her tits.

"Oh my Bob. This is fantastic. Maybe hug me gently in the furs. A nice hug wouldn't be a bad thing to do. Do you think?"

"Oh my no Nancy." wrapping his furry arms around her. Bob had slipped into a huge Red Fox coat and between the coat and pressing her into the hanging furs Nancy is now completely wrapped in thick, soft furs. Many of them she's being fur fondled with.

"Who would have ever thought of fur therapy?" Nancy mutters.

As Bob fondles her more energetically with his hugging Nancy shakes and moans rather more loudly. Seems Nancy has lapsed into an orgasm and is headed for another as she grips Bob around the waist more tightly and quakes stronger yet while pressing harder against Bob's now very stiff cock. Nancy is dry humping him to orgasm. Bob slips her skirt up so she can more directly feel him. It works and she's humping even more energetically.

Bob slips the furs down from her face and she looks directly into his eyes with a bug eyed look of surprise.

"Oh my god Bob! I want you to do me.

Pressing her back into the hanging furs harder yet, his pants fall around his knees and she pulls her panties down. Bob thrusts up strongly into Nancy and she moans deeply with a powerful orgasm as Bob shoots a huge wad up into her womb instantly. Nancy is suddenly very pregnant as her ovaries are bathed in Bob's warm cum. Bob is very excited by Nancy. It was his last wad of the day.

She whispers to him .. "Can we do this again?"

"Same time .. same place .. tomorrow. Maybe better. Seems you wanted a bit more than you thought."

"My yes I did .. it seems." with the sweetest smile.

Of course Gennie and Fred are watching the whole thing.

Nancy leaves with a very demure smile on her face.

"You have a very subtitle way with the women Bob." Gennie says.

"She was seduced before she knew what was going on." Fred says.

Martha comes in with Wendy.

"Sorry girls but I'm shot for the day."

"I see we have to come earlier if we expect to get our share."

"Customers first you know." Gennie says.

Bob leaves and Martha locks up with Gennie and Fred staying for their late afternoon loving.

12