Houston II Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And when he thrust his cock deeper into her throat, she artfully accepted his entire length, and moved her right hand from his ass to his balls, cupping them as a warning to control his hips, silently telling him the slightest movement would force her to close her fist on his testicles. She wanted him there, so as to savor his length, and relish the gift she had and that so many other women lacked. And when he backed away an inch or so, she relaxed the grip on his balls, took him from her mouth, and concentrated on delivering a series of swooping licks upon his corona. With his first gratified moan, she changed tactics and began sucking furiously on the head of his cock, using a free hand to squeeze him and jerk him off. Slowing the rate of her sucking, she glanced up at him and noted several veins in his neck popping out. This was her signal that he was about to erupt.

"You are very good at this," he gasped.

She nodded twice to indicate that she had heard his compliment, then began bobbing her head in a slow, gentle motion, but managing to maintain an almost vacuum-like suction on him, while at the same time tickling his scrotum with her free hand.

Greta, the blonde who had performed so admirably on the table for Argie and the others a few minutes earlier, quietly entered the room and stood silently observing them.

John wanted to touch Rachel, and so, without dislodging himself from between her lips, he maneuvered her onto the couch. Rachel found this caveman like action stimulating, and increased her pace again, sucking furiously.

He gave her cunt a slow caress, and she bit him, not enough to break the skin, but enough for him to cry out.

"I'm sorry!" she blurted out after taking him from her mouth. "You . . . you caught me off guard when you . . ."

"I understand," he said, forgiving her, and she quickly bestowed a hundred wet kisses on his penis.

Greta burst out laughing, and they both looked up at her, surprised that anyone was watching their performance.

"I'm sorry too," the blonde said through her laughter. "It's just that . . . that I never saw anyone get his dick bitten before. I must have had a thousand cocks in my mouth and never even came close. What the hell happened to make you bite him, Doc?"

John and Rachel quickly regained their composure. "It was my fault," John said, "I should have given some warning that I was going for her crotch."

Rachel saw the humor in what had happened and with a wry smile said, "Perhaps I got carried away with my work."

"And I jarred her pleasure zone with my hand when she wasn't expecting it. Now, if that answers your question, who are you, and why are you spying on us?"

"John," Rachel said quickly, "Greta is a long time club member, and as such, has free rein of the house. She can observe, or partake as she chooses, so long as the other party or parties are willing to go along."

He heard Rachel out, but was still angered by the blonde's casual attitude and intrusion. "I didn't say I was willing," he said calmly. "I still haven't."

"But, John . . ." Rachel began, but Greta interrupted her.

"He's right, actually. Please accept my apology. I meant no harm in my intrusion, none at all."

"Apology accepted," he said gruffly. "Now make yourself comfortable. Watch us if you like. Or you can tickle my ass with a feather. I don't care now that I know you're in the room."

He asked Rachel to lie down on her back and spread her legs. She was only too happy to oblige his request. He went down on her in a tender, loving fashion, once again surprising Rachel by his actions.

"You have what I call a classic pussy," he told her.

"How is that?" Rachel asked, curiously. She knew he was of a different ilk than any other man she had known. And, as his psychiatrist, she knew most of his history.

"Hmmm," he said, thoughtfully. "How shall I express it?"

"Just tell me and get back to eating me," she said and then giggled, childlike, surprised at her own response.

"Let's see . . . well, from the neatly trimmed brown bush to your outer labia, which by the way are perfectly symmetrical in size and are extremely succulent to my eye."

"Oh, you are a silver tongued devil, if ever there was. Are you listening to this line of his, Greta?"

When the blonde failed to respond as expected, they looked up and saw Greta sitting in the armchair across from them with her legs open, and her index finger stroking her engorged clit which peeked out at them from between her dark haired cunt folds. Soon both her cunt and puckered asshole were fully exposed to their view. Greta's eyes opened and saw them watching. She smiled shyly, but it took on a very raunchy effect when she sent two fingers into her cunt and scooped out some the excess jizm and lifted it to her lips as if she were about to devour an oyster.

"Looks like she's found a willing partner," Rachel said, causing John to laugh out loud. Greta was looking at them but not actually seeing them. The same fingers were probing at her asshole, found entry less than difficult and commenced fingering her rectum as she looked over at John and Rachel.

And with an unspoken agreement, the couple decided to ignore her for the time being, and returned to their own lusty actions.

"You were describing my pussy. Please continue," Rachel purred.

"Where was I?" he asked rhetorically.

"I was succulent someplace," she said, reminding him.

"You were always a good listener."

"I'm trained to listen."

"I'm trained for this," he said, and opened her outer labia to reveal the pink within, glazed with a light froth caused by her excitement. He took her juicy lips into his mouth and lightly gnawed on each of them in turn. Rachel began to twist and writhe under him.

He discovered that her hooded clit could be coaxed from its hiding place and that it was of normal length, it was thicker than most that he had seen. He clamped his lips around it and sucked.

Rachel reacted as if a jolt of electricity had been place against her spine.

"Whoa! Easy does it. I'm sensitive there, John," she said, breathing heavily.

John was thinking about Greta and her ass as it accepted her fingers, and moved his own to Rachel's.

"You are the naughty boy," she hissed as he tickled her brown pucker. "But don't forget the other side, now."

He didn't. He gave her clit a hard lick, and she made an obscene sound. And he remained on target with regard to her ass, diligently working a finger in about half an inch. He abandoned her clit long enough to drool a long string of saliva onto her asshole, lubricating it a little. Then he placed his mouth over her puckered star and sucked, drawing her pucker open enough to place his tongue at the entrance and ease inward.

Rachel went wild, lifting her ass as if to present it to him from a better angle.

He inched in a little more and she cried out, "Ah . . . ah! Yes, eat it! Suck my shitter!"

Greta crawled over to them and began to finger Rachel's pussy; thereby heightening the psychiatrist's sensations as she wriggled and twisted, in fact did everything possible to garner the greatest penetration from both of her lovers.

John began to lap at her ass and gradually made his way back to her pussy where he encountered Greta's hand and very sticky fingers.

He moved back to her rectum and renewed his tonguing and sucking. Greta deftly maneuvered herself so that she could perform similar actions on Rachel's' cunt. Rachel's entire body began to shake, and her mouth opened as if to scream. However, nothing came out. Never in her life had she experienced anything quite like this. It felt as if the nerve endings in her ass were on fire as John's tongue forced its way into her rectum. And Greta was extraordinarily skilled in giving head to another woman.

Fireworks started to go off in Rachel's head. Greta felt Rachel tense, and knew that she was close to her climax. She moved upward, pausing to pinch a nipple before pushing her tongue into Rachel's hungry mouth. Then, she pulled back and whispered, "Is he tonguing your ass?" It was a rhetorical question designed to excite. "I love it when a guy does that to me."

"Oh, my Gawwwwwd!" Rachel screamed. Greta held on tightly as the psychiatrist began to convulse in her arms. She pressed her lips to Rachel's again, and renewed her fingering of the woman's cunt.

John had a sense of what was happening and paid it no heed. He was relentless in his tonguing of her anus, using his finger when his tongue tired.

Rachel screamed into Greta's searching mouth, and her body stiffened. Waves of pleasure rushed wildly up and down her body. Her heart was pounding so fast she thought she was about to die, and didn't care.

Her two lovers continued their loving assault upon her lower orifices, so that as one climax ended another followed on its heels.

Both John's and Greta's mouths were filled with the deluge of Rachel's copious fluids. John's sucking mouth was deluged with Rachel's copious juices. He wanted to laugh aloud, but couldn't. Greta shared his thought momentarily, but quickly changed her mind, and abandoning Rachel's cunt, moved to John and kissed him.

When he opened his mouth to receive her tongue, a veritable pool of Rachel's juice came gushing out. Greta tried to swallow them, but was faced with an over abundance of fluids and had no recourse to allow a large amount to rush down her chin and onto her breasts. But she did prevail in the end, recapturing his mouth and trading the mix of saliva and cunt and ass juices with John until they both started to laugh, and that brought on a bout of coughing and swallowing the excess fluids.

John pulled away and looked up at the two women next to him. Rachel was in the final throes of her orgasm, and curled up in Greta's arms, whimpering happily with her eyes closed.

Greta glanced at John and snickered at his juice soaked face. She giggled happily when he pointed at hers, indicating that she shared his dilemma.

He signaled her that he was going to take a shower, and left the two women cuddling on the couch.

After some time, Greta quietly asked, "Was it good?"

"Oh, Jesus," Rachel whispered. "I never knew that it could be like that."

"We should get ready for him. He'll be back in a minute."

"Where did he go?" Rachel asked in a childish voice.

"To shower," she answered. "I'll take one too when he comes back. You suck him while I'm gone."

"You won't be long?"

"Oh, no, there's too much fun to be had here, baby."

John was back in short order, his erection prominently poised and ready for action. He was still fairly wet, not having toweled himself completely dry. Greta left immediately to shower, and Rachel opened her mouth to accept his bobbing cock.

She began to suck noisily as her hand moved slowly up and down the shaft. She pulled it out and smiled wantonly up at him.

"We haven't fucked yet" she murmured, and took him back feeling him glance off the roof of her mouth.

With a demonstration of willpower, he pulled her mouth from him, causing a loud pop. "I've got to fuck you!" he groaned, loud enough for Greta to hear from where she stood drying off in the shower.

Rachel was about as pliable as she'd ever been in her life and allowed him to arrange her on her hands and knees. She moaned when he gripped the cheeks of her ass, parting them. From off in the distance she heard Greta scampering back from the shower to join them on the bed.

John wet a finger and brought it to Rachel's hole.

There were two moans, one from Greta and one from Rachel, as he slowly immersed his middle finger into her ass.

Rachel was having a difficult time catching her breath. Her head was spinning with excitement and her anus was pulsing as it tried to squeeze his finger. He increased his thrusting, and added a second finger to the first.

Rachel pushed her hips back at him, and at the same time realized that Greta had wriggled under her so that her pussy was within inches of Rachel's hungry mouth. Her eyes were glazed over with lust.

"Eat her out!" John said commandingly.

Rachel quickly obeyed, going down on Greta.

John eased his fingers from Rachel's ass and, slowly and inextricably, pushed his thickened cock into her anus. Rachel had only had anal intercourse once before and it had not been a good experience. John didn't know this, thinking that her attendance at the orgy each month meant she had willingly taken cocks into every orifice of her body on an almost monthly basis.

Greta groaned happily as Rachel's tongue lapped at her pleasure spot.

Rachel braced herself, holding her breath even as she lapped away. Several more seconds elapsed before her little hole opened and swallowed the crown of his invasive prick. He bit his lip and pressed downward, his face showing a grimace of pleasure and concentration.

"Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God," Greta moaned, as she started her climax.

Hearing Greta's words as she was coming served to help Rachel's muscles relax, and John's prick surged into her. A loud moan escaped his lips when he felt his balls carom off the underside of her swollen sex lips. He knew that he was in as far as he could go.

"You're the best," he gasped, pausing to leave his thick member fully lodged within her ass.

"Huh?" Rachel responded dully; her heart was pounding, and her face was mashed against Greta's churning cunt.

"Oh, Christ, I can't believe how much I'm cumming," Greta sobbed. "Cum in her ass, baby! I wanna suck it all out of her. She's an angel when it comes to giving head!"

John began to fuck Rachel at a steady pace, gliding easily in and out of her steamy ass.

Greta wriggled away from Rachel's mouth to watch him surging into her friend's asshole. She couldn't control the urge to move in close and lick his balls, and after gauging his strokes, plied her tongue to his cock as it pistoned in and out of Rachel's asshole.

Rachel fingers gripped the sheet as John pounded into her. The bed springs were creaking dangerously, threatening to collapse from the pounding they were taking.

Greta began to laugh inanely as she looked at Rachel's ass hole, which was stretched to what seemed an impossible width.

"I'm coming!" John bellowed.

"Yes, yes! Cum in me!" Rachel screamed as her anal walls collapsed around his squirting shaft, literally sucking his cum into her willing hole. She could feel his ejaculate scalding the walls of her shit tunnel as it was propelled from his engorged cockhead, when her own climax arrived.

The moment John's shit-flecked cock slipped from Rachel's asshole, Greta pounced upon her, locking her mouth to Rachel's colon and sucking furiously, while slipping two fingers into her cunt and fingering Rachel's pussy furiously.

The concept of having the woman eating her ass out while being fingered evoked another orgasm out of Rachel. And, as far as Greta was concerned, the mere sight of Rachel's gapingly stretched anus with cum seeping from it and onto her tongue, took her over the top, and she came, whimpering happily as she continued to apply her mouth and tongue to Rachel's rectum.

Rachel's eyes hooded over, and her groans of pleasure turned to short, hard gasps, and her body jerked as if she were having a seizure.

Eventually, the room was quiet except for the heavy breathing of the three of them. John was gasping for breath. Greta lay on her stomach next to him, still squirming on the disheveled and badly stained couch. Rachel was slumped on the floor, her legs spread carelessly while she squeezed her right breast as if milking one last sensation from it.

*****

John was worn out and knew it. He went through two rooms in search of his clothing before finding it, folded in a neat pile on top of his shoes.

He dressed and went in search of his wife, Argie, finding her on the third floor making love to a striking brunette. They were in a Queen-sized bed, with the sheets all but on the floor and they attempted to disentangle themselves from their own limbs which were wrapped around them pretzel-like.

John leaned against the door frame and watched, waiting patiently for them to finish with one another.

"Touch me," the brunette whispered hoarsely, licking Argie's ear, then sucking on it. A moment later she had the entire ear in her mouth Greta whispered, licking her ear and then sucking on it, finally taking the whole thing into her warm wet mouth.

Argie moaned, and John felt himself stir, but vowed not to engage in any further sexual activities that night. 'Maybe when we get home,' he thought, and concentrated on the two women cavorting on the disheveled bedding.

The brunette's breasts were small, little A – cups, and well tanned. Her nipples were long and hard, and John could almost feel them as they rubbed against Argie's neck and chin.

"Ohhh, baby, suck them for me," the brunette moaned, and tendered them to Argie's open mouth. Argie took her left nipple into her mouth, sucking hard and flicking her tongue across it. She squeezed the woman's ass and slipped her fingers along her crack, parting the near perfect globes of her ass cheeks. Argie's knowing fingers teased the brunette's anus, and caused her to shudder, and then move her shoulders, pulling her left breast away and bringing her right nipple to Argie's insatiable lips. Argie fingered the brunette's sex from behind, sliding her fingers into her almost molten cunt.

A movement across the room diverted John's gaze from Argie and her companion. There were several other people in the room, all content to watch the couple on the bed.

Argie now had one finger almost fully lodged in the brunette's asshole, and three fingers from her other hand plunging in and out of the brunette's frothy cunt.

"Ummmmm, yeah . . . make me cum, baby," the brunette hissed.

Argie fingered her at a faster pace, the sweat leaping from her face and neck, in some instances carrying all the way to the sheets lying crumpled on the floor.

"Oh, fuck!" the brunette screeched, before pulling her body away from Argie's unquenchable mouth. The brunette found Argie's lips and kissed her hard, mashing their mouths together in what would normally be a painful manner. John saw his wife eagerly sucking the brunette's tongue, as her hand groped its way back to the other woman's cunt and resumed fingering her.

John could clearly see the brunette's juices running over his wife's fingers as she plunged them relentlessly into her partner. Argie turned her wrist and managed to add a fourth finger into the brunette's cunt.

"Oh, fuck!" the other woman yelled, "I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Argie pulled her hand out and grabbed the brunette by the hips. Her slimy wet hand slipped off twice before she could maintain a solid hold on the woman and then she leaned into her, Argie's mouth finding the brunette's ass and kissing and sucking voraciously upon it.

The brunette had never stopped crying out that she was coming. Her mouth was open, and her eyes were wide with sexual abandon as she watched Argie eat her ass out, and just when the brunette thought she could take no more of Argie's analingus, Argie moved to her cunt, sucking her labia from behind.

The brunette came, shuddering violently. Argie took a moment to spread the brunette's legs even wider, and found more room for her mouth and tongue to explore the brunette's swampy hole.

As she parted the brunette's puffy lips, John found that he was able to smell the brunette's pungent juices. He licked his lips, much as he would if it were he eating the woman out instead of his wife.

Argie applied all of her expertise trying to bring the brunette off as many times as possible.

What John was unaware of was that there was a time limit in force, as to how often Argie got the brunette to come.

And so Argie kissed and sucked and nibbled at the brunette's cunt. She drew her labia into her mouth and chewed them gently and then roughly as she pushed a finger back into her ass. She stiffened her tongue and the brunette began to fuck it, coming again as she neared exhaustion. Argie swallowed several times, seeming to enjoy the taste of her partner, but managing to maintain her concentration all the same.