How a Sex Slave Began Ch. 01

Story Info
A lost girl finds herself in the company of 3 rapists.
1.2k words
94.1k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh." I mutter to myself. "I'm fucking lost, are you actually kidding me?!" This is the third time I've gotten lost since I left the bar. I honestly can't find my Prius anywhere. I might as well call my boyfriend, he lives near here. I take out my iPhone 6, unlocking it and opening the Phone app.

"Hey, pretty girl." A gravelly voice of a man hisses in my ear and I gasp. 3 men just came out of the shadows of an alleyway to my right. The man who grabbed me is holding a knife to my throat.

"Drop the purse and phone on the ground now." The one in front of me insists. I begin to cry, but do as I am told. I don't want to be hurt. I can't defend myself for the life of me. The man who told me to drop my items stoops down and pockets them, a nasty smirk is on his scarred face.

"It's been a long time since I ever got a little cutie like you. This is a blessing, truly." The man with the knife laughs, a sharp hollow noise that fills me with ice cold fear. The trio push me into the alley, which is mostly well lit by the streetlamps and the lights on the sides of the buildings. The men, however, take me to the very back which is shadowed.

I can see their dim outlines, all hulking with muscle. I want to do something, anything to stop them, but I know that I can't. They all laugh now, amused by my terror. I know what they are going to do to me, that much is obvious. I'm not stupid, just fragile.

"Oh, that cute little ass is gonna squeeze my cock nice and tight." The man who didn't talk before now approaches me. I've backed up as far as I can, my back is against the wall. My breaths come shallow and quick, my chest heaving.

"You can have her ass, Hugo, but I want that little mouth working my dick." The one with the knife laughs again, nearer than ever now.

"Listen here, bitch. We will let you go after we're done, we promise. However, in order for us to do that, right here and now, you are gonna fuck us good with each of your little holes, deal?" The big one that took my stuff barks at me, and I nod fast.

"Good, we've come to an understanding. Now, strip." The same man demands. I hurry to do as I'm told. I don't want to be these monsters' toy forever. I un-button my white blouse, freeing my rather large breasts. I whip off my blue mini skirt, throwing it and my shirt aside.

I'm wearing a strapless bra, so it's easy to unhook and throw to the side. My tits bounce free, and I feel uncomfortable with these perverts staring at me. I suppose they're going to have sex with me anyways, what's the point in hiding? Might as well give these tramps a night to remember. The last item is my black lace panties. I take them off and cast them away, revealing my curvy ass and shaved pussy.

"Get on your back. We're gonna do this right, no fore-play, just fucking." The man who wants to fuck my ass, Hugo, orders. I do as he says. All of the men cast away their pants and underwear. I gasp and my heart skips a beat when I see their cocks. I don't know what I expected, but not this. All of them are fully erect and each are at least 10 inches.

"You go under her, Hugo, I wanna see her face when you get your cock up that pretty little ass." The guy with the knife smiles cruelly. Hugo obliges, joining me on the ground. He goes under me, grabbing at my butt. No lube, not even spit. I brace myself for the pain, but I can't brace myself for what it feels like to have my anal virginity taken. I scream as loud as I can, I am sure it has ripped my vocal cords to shreds. I didn't even know that a sound like that could come out of me.

I feel like a knife is stabbing me over and over. The men standing above me laugh, enjoying my pain. Hugo fucks me fast and hard, spearing my ass on his huge rod of a cock. Finally, Knife Man comes over and stands so his dick is only an inch from my mouth. I feel so degraded.

"Open wide, bitch." Knife Guy slaps my face and I open my mouth, tears streaming from my eyes. His cock pushes my mouth and throat to the limit, making me choke. But he doesn't stop. I get breaks every few dozen seconds, but only 2 second breaks so that I don't choke to death via dick.

The thief positions his enormous 12 inch cock at the entrance to my pussy. My virgin pussy. I think I'm the only 22 year old who's still a virgin. Or at least, I was until this happened. The man pushes into me, his entire length disappearing into my hole. I scream in agony, until silenced by the cock in my mouth. This is a rape foursome, with me as the victim. And to be honest, pushing past the pain, I am such a slut that I'm enjoying this. I feel myself being pushed to the limit, my clitoris swelling. Finally, I explode, my cum covering the thief's huge tool. He smiles with yellow teeth.

After another 12 minutes, Hugo cums in my ass. I breathe sharply as he takes his cock out of me and starts to suckle my hard nipples. Only seconds after, Knife Man cums deep down my throat. I choke on it, but swallow the salty sweet semen all the same. All of the sudden, I am worried that the thief is gonna cum in my pussy and make me pregnant. Luckily, he doesn't. He pulls out and, after the others have backed away, shoots his load onto my 36DD tits. He licks it off and feeds some to me. I lap it up, like the greedy whore that I am. I get up, wobbling, and reach for my panties.

"Whoa, whoa, sweetheart When did we say we were letting you go? You are a delicious little cock slave. I would love for you to stay a while." Knife Guy presses me to the wall, squeezing my tits.

"You said that you would let me go!" I yell, terrified.

"You really are a moronic little slut. Did you really just take our word that we would let you go?! Oh, no. You see, we work for a company. One that sells sex slaves. Our group, and other groups like us, go out undercover and find little lost bitches like yourself. We get to have some fun when we find you, our company doesn't sell virgins, so we have to make sure. Now, our van is a few cars down at the end of this alley, and you will go and get into the trunk quietly unless you want me to gut you like a fish." Knife Man digs the point of the blade under my chin, drawing a drop of blood.

"I will!" I scream in terror. The man smiles and kicks my clothes away.

"Walk, bitch." And I do. I walk down the street, and when I bend over to hide my swaying breasts, I get a knife cut on my cheek. How did this happen to me? What did I ever do wrong?!

To Be Continued...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Decent if you are new..

No idea how long you've been writing, but as said by others, it was too much. Not every story needs to be filled with 10 inch + cocks. That's just ridiculous. It was okay, just certain aspects made it hard to read without going ahead and imagining the characters different from their descriptions. Otherwise it's too unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's fiction. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Fiction is allowed license to make it a little different than our real life. What would be the point of writing, 'I got up, I went to work, then I came home. I had a few meals during the day. Time to watch TV for an hour then off to bed." ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The words "To be continued" make this an absolute horror story.

You should really think hard and have an editor think hard before you ever publish anything again. This is dogshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
...Pfft...

My ten year old dog could write a better story. Very unbelievable..

XJ347XJ347about 9 years ago

I don't know where to start...

- "Might as well give these tramps a night to remember." Said no rape victim ever!!!!

- The three rapists have cocks bigger than any porn star? Why aren't they in porn?

- Rapists don't normally get blowjobs because the victim might bite their dick off!

- 22 year old virgin with 36DD tits? Can you write anything that isn't exaggerated?

- Where is the description of the actual sex scene? You know, the most important part.

- Virgin is a slut... FAIL

- Virgin orgasms from rape... FAIL

I'm sorry if that sounded insulting... Funny enough I love the idea you wrote. Girl gets kidnapped and discovers sex. She resists it at first but as time goes on her mental defenses break down and she starts enjoying forced sex. It is a great concept, but you need to work on your execution, that way it can be more enjoyable to read.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Forced to Submit Pt. 01 Girl is kidnapped and forced into sex slavery.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Forced to Whore in Mexico A church mission gone horribly wrong.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories