How About a Movie?

Story Info
He has a hot night at the movies with his wife.
1.8k words
4.29
37.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been married to Deanna for just over two years now. My name is Marty Dennison, and I’m probably the luckiest guy I know. When I met Deanna, I fell for her hard, fast, and completely. The only surprising thing was that she had almost the same experience. I’m not an ugly guy but I’ve never considered myself handsome either. Average is how I’d describe myself if pressured to make an assessment.

Deanna, on the other hand, is very pretty. That she would find me interesting and attractive was one of the most pleasant surprises of my life. We began exclusively dating almost immediately, and were married six months later. Sex between us has always been passionate and very fulfilling. Keeping it fresh and exciting has been an easy task; we both have a flair for spontaneity.

Deanna was always up for new and exciting ways to make love. Several times we had even done it in public places. This was intensely exciting and just thinking about it would often send us running for the bedroom door. One night while playing scrabble and drinking wine, we got to talking about our various adventures.

“Tell you what, if you win this game I’ll do the dishes all week”, I suggested.

“And if I lose?”

“Then you have to agree to a night out and do everything I say”

Deanna looked at me and a sly smile appeared on her pretty face. “Like what?”

“Oh no, you don’t find out until that night. That’s the fun of it,” I told her. She thought about it for a minute before declaring, “You’re on!” The game was close but I pulled it out with a late flourish and won by seven points.

“Okay, so when’s our big night out?” she asked.

“You’ll know it when it gets here” was all I’d tell her. I could tell she was intrigued and a bit excited by the possibilities and that night we had a phenomenal romp followed by another in the morning.

A few days later I began to put my plan into action. I took the afternoon off. I headed to the local multiplex movie theater and bought two tickets for one of the latest movies. I didn’t care which. I wasn’t planning to watch much of the movie anyway. Next I stopped at the florist and picked up a dozen roses and headed for home. It took a while to find in her closet, but finally I found what I was looking for. The dress was white, knee length, and was belted at the waist. The top had buttons from the waist to the demure neckline. Deanna looked so fine in this dress, but rarely wore it.

I laid out the dress on her side of the bed along with a pair of the white panties that I had bought her for her birthday several months before. They were made of a silky thin material and the sides were cut high on the hip. Next to the dress I laid the flowers. There was no note with the flowers, only a movie ticket. The next item was dinner. By the time she was due home, I had her dinner warming in the oven. I took a shower, wrote a quick note and left the apartment. The note read:

Hey babe, tonight’s the night. Your dinner is in the oven. The rest is up to you to figure out. I love you.

An hour later I was sitting in the back row of the theater, a baseball cap covering much of my face. I was the invisible man watching the people file in for the movie. I was starting to worry she might not make it when I saw Deanna walk in and look around for me. She seemed confused when she couldn’t find me. I had always loved Deanna in that dress. It contrasted with her olive skin and dark hair. I thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world and immediately grew hard. She picked out a seat and put her coat over the one next to her, saving it for me. God I love this girl.

I decided to let her squirm a while and stayed put through the coming attractions and the first ten minutes of the movie before making my move. The theater was fairly crowded by now. There were people sitting several seats away from her on both sides and as I came down the aisle I kept my head down, hiding behind the bill of the cap. When I got to the seat next to Deanna I picked up her coat, handed it to her, and sat down. When she began telling me that the seat was saved for someone, I looked up and our eyes met. I raised my finger to my lips, shushing her. She smiled widely when she realized it was me and folded her coat on her lap.

Pointing to the screen, I indicated that she should watch the movie and for five minutes we sat quietly doing just that. To the people sitting around us we were just two strangers sitting in a dark theater. During a spectacular chase seen, I let my hand slowly slide across the space between our legs. As my fingers lightly brushed the outside of her thigh, Deanna looked over at me. Again I pointed at the screen and she got the message. Over the next few minutes I managed to get my hand between her coat and her thighs. Working slowly and patiently, I slid the white dress up almost to her waist. The coat covered things and the theater was fairly dark so I began to explore Deanna’s inner thighs.

As my fingers touched her panties, I knew she had worn the ones I had laid out for her. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Deanna’s face as I slid my finger up and down her slit from outside of the silky panties. Her face showed no clue of what was going on, but I could see her breathing was deeper and a little faster. The feel of her now wet pussy lips against the silkiness of the panties was incredible. Deanna shifted her weight in the seat, in the process opening her legs a little wider to give me better access. As I slid the panties to the side my fingers contacted her dripping pussy.

I slid my finger up and down her channel a few times, then withdrew my hand and pulled it back. Deanna looked over to see why I had stopped just in time to see me slip my finger into my mouth. At this she smiled and looked back at the screen. My hand was quickly back to work and soon I could tell that Deanna was very close to coming. Slowing down a little, I let her cool down before bringing her to the brink again. By now her eyes were closed tightly as she concentrated on being silent and still.

Looking past Deanna down the aisle, I noticed that the couple a few seats away were stealing glances at us and whispering. When our eyes met they both smiled knowingly. This was quite a turn-on for me. I noticed that one of her hands had disappeared under his coat. Leaning over, I whispered into Deanna’s ear that she should have a look but be nonchalant about it. The sight seemed to do something to her and I could feel her begin to climax. Her pussy spasmed against my hand and she fought hard to stay still.

A few minutes later, with several of my fingers inside her, Deanna climaxed again. I knew that she needed my cock in her for the big one. Deanna had always been multi-orgasmic, and foreplay orgasms were terrific. But they were like appetizers for her, preparations for her favorite thing, a good long, deep fuck. Leaning over again, this time I whispered instructions for round two:

Go to the car alone. Take the panties and the bra off. Unbutton the dress and get ready for me. Go now.

After sliding her dress back down, Deanna got up and left the theater. I waited several minutes before leaving. As I approached the car, I could see that she had her hands under her dress. With the parking lot virtually devoid of people, I stood next to the car and watched her touch herself. I had her roll down the window.

“Did you like the movie” I asked.

“I need you. Please fuck me.” She was out of breath and flushed.

“I don’t know if I’m hard enough yet,” I told her. Seeing no one close by, I unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock. Deanna loves to suck my cock. I leaned up against the door allowing my cock to stick into the car. She was on it immediately.

Knowing that someone could come by at any time was exhilarating and Deanna soon had me deep in her throat. She knows how much I love her deep-throating technique. But tonight was for Deanna so I gently pulled out and told her to get in the back seat. I had her get on hands and knees on the seat pointing away from me. Lifting her skirt, I had perfect access to her cute little rosebud and that beautiful pussy. I licked her into a frenzy, stopping only when I thought she would come again.

Kneeling on the seat, I brought my swollen cock-head into contact with her very wet folds. I slid it all around, paying special attention to her clitoris. She was like a mad woman now, begging me to fuck her hard. I continued to tease her, letting an inch slide in before pulling out and rubbing it against her clitoris then sliding in again. When I finally entered her with my full length I felt her pussy begin to clasp at my organ and I knew that she was orgasming. This wasn’t unusual for Deanna, and I knew that she still needed a good thorough work out. I began sliding in and out, loving the feel of her silky tunnel.

I could only hold out for about five minutes before I began to feel the beginnings of my own orgasm building. I picked up the pace and Deanna knew I was about to shoot inside her. At the first spasm of my cock, she began to cum also. We both literally shook as the sensations washed over us in wave after wave of intensity. As my now deflated cock slipped out of her pussy, the doors to the theater opened and people began to stream out. We quickly replaced our clothes and climbed into the front seat. We hurried home, both looking forward to a more leisurely bedroom encounter. On the drive home, we agreed that we needed to go to the movies more often. And we have.