How Are Mine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A wicked urge entered my mind that I dared not refuse. Who knew when I'd have a chance like this again? I opened my mouth and leaned forward, wrapping my lips around his cock. "Urvashi!" he breathlessly stammered. Surprise... His manhood quivered inside me, clearly happy to be there. I inhaled deeply and took him further into me. I wanted as much of him in me as possible. Just having him in my mouth felt incredibly satisfying. And still, I craved more.

My pussy leaked. I reached down to my sopping crotch and began to stroke my clit as I bobbed my head back and forth. Michael reached down and brushed my cheek. I looked up into a pair of adoring blue eyes. "You're amazing at this." I mentally beamed. I was amazing! He was my master, and I, his devoted servant. I wished I could just suckle his most intimate anatomy endlessly. I refocused on his magnificent cock, continuing to slide my head along his shaft.

I needed to suck his cock, to feel his hardness inside of my mouth and against my tongue. The more my lips rubbed against his glans and shaft, the more I wanted to consume. My fingers danced faster between my thighs. His virility filled my mouth completely. I hadn't ever craved anything as much as I craved his orgasm between my lips. I gripped his firm ass and pulled him into me, forcing him ever deeper inside my awaiting mouth.

My mouth emptied. I gasped and mewled, looking up in confusion. "Sorry, Urvashi, but I don't want to cum just yet." His eyes glanced down between my legs. "Are you ready?"

I nodded.

"Have any special position in mind?" he asked.

I wordlessly turned around and got onto my hands and knees, presenting myself to him like a beast. Doggy-style had always appealed to me. It just looked so primal, so passionate... He walked over to me as I waited in silence. I could feel him behind me, his manhood just inches away from me. He pressed the head of his cock against my lips, rubbing it up and down against me as I leaked, my juices dripping onto the floor. "Just do it," I begged. You fucking tease...

He chuckled. "If you insist..." He pushed. His cock parted my labia. I couldn't help but moan as he slid inside of me, smoothly and easily, as though our bodies had been made for each other, designed for this single moment.

His long, thick, hard cock filled me with a satisfying pressure, quenching the fires of my thirst, ending my longing ache for his body inside of me, flooding my body with heavenly relief. I felt as though I had been missing something all my life and I was suddenly completed.

Finally...

My breath escaped me. I closed my eyes and just savored the feeling of him inside of me, of him filling me with his most intimate anatomy. My body engulfed his manhood, gripping it tightly, my body feeling brand new sensations. I had never even put so much as a dildo inside there before, and now suddenly it was sheathing a real live cock. I could feel him pulsating inside of me.

He began to thrust. Slowly at first, sliding himself nearly all the way out, abandoning my pussy. I wanted to stop him, to keep him deep inside of me, to hold him within me, but I was at his mercy. He blessedly stopped and pushed himself back into me, setting off each and every one of my nerves on his way in. I shuddered.

"How is it?" he asked.

"Amazing," I panted. "Keep going. Don't stop." He didn't.

He kept his hands firmly on my hips, guiding himself into me, thrusting away at me forcefully. My brain melted under the heat of the pleasure he ignited within me. The entire world reduced to me and him, just the two of us alone, bonded by ecstasy.

A bud of pleasure grew rapidly inside my body. "Faster," I breathily commanded. "Faster." His cock pumped into me. The bud swelled. I was close. I could feel it... The flower suddenly blossomed and awakened.

I moaned a primal scream, releasing the flood of carnal bliss from my body. I quivered, my entire body shaking. My mind shut down, drowned in euphoria. My elbows buckled as I collapsed onto my arms and knees, impaled on his cock. He kept thrusting into me, his pace quickening, becoming hurried, almost frantic.

His cock spasmed inside of me. He groaned heavily. His final few thrusts went hard and deep. A hot wetness filled me, dripping out of me and down my thighs. He slowed and stopped, breathing heavily. "You came inside me," I stated. He had cum inside me, his essence was filling me, overflowing, even. His semen was inside me now. What if my pill didn't work? What if his sperm were racing towards my eggs as we spoke? I bit my lip, ashamed of the warmth these thoughts were bringing to my chest.

"Yeah... You said it was okay."

"It was marvelous," I gushed. He pushed against me, pulling himself out.

"Not yet," I purred. "I want to savor it a bit longer." I found myself feeling a bit possessive. It was my cock, too, a little bit. And I wanted to enjoy it a bit longer, just letting it rest inside of me for as long as possible before surrendering it completely back to him. For a while, we simply rested together, catching our breaths, slowly returning to earth from the stratospheric heights of joy to which we had ascended.

Finally, Michael spoke up. "You know, there's a clothing optional beach on the other side of the island I read about. We could head over there tomorrow and check it out, and you could keep these beauties out all day. If you want to."

A whole day of sunbathing topless, showing off my breasts, or more? Strangers able to stare at me, ogle at me, gape at me? And Michael right next to me, unable to control himself, his cock hardening at the sight of me, his arousal broadcast to the world as he can't hide his erection? And capped with a return to the hotel? My, my... "That sounds perfect."

12