How Bad Can It Get?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talk about heaven! This was the Holy Grail of sex!

Her tits were big enough, and my desire heightened enough, so that as we fucked I could get a nipple in my mouth and suck on it with the intensity of a dying man on a respirator. I sucked and tongued her puffy nipple with alacrity until she increased the pace of both her vaginal muscle contractions and her bounces. No longer in control of my mouth, I pulled her tight to me and exploded in her. She screamed and convulsed, twisting and squirming on my lap as sweat poured off both of our bodies.

My God what a feeling! An order of magnitude better than anything else I had ever experienced in my 52 years! What in the hell had I been missing all this time – or was she the only one capable of making me feel this way?

When Carmen finally stopped her wiggling on my lap, she smirked wickedly, bit my nose, and said "I trust that was an acceptable start to your punishment."

"Maybe" I responded with an equally wicked smirk.

"Listen, bastard, by the time I'm through with you you'll be lucky if you can even walk bow-legged. You may have to crawl to get around."

"We....will....see....about....that!" I retorted between mouthfuls of her boobs.

After I sucked on her boobs for another five minutes as she giggled and offered words of encouragement she finally lifted herself off me. Staring down at my cock which, much to my surprise, was still almost erect, she said "Why is that thing still at attention?"

"I honestly don't know. I'm normally flaccid shortly after shooting my wad. Maybe you've got something to do with that."

She grabbed my hands and pulled me up off the chair with her powerful arms and thighs, saying "We've got almost two hours before dinner so let's do a little exploring," as she led me to my bedroom.

When we got to my lair she pushed me down on the bed and started sucking my cock, fondling my balls, and stroking my taint. I pulled her ass into a 69 position and started fingering and tonguing her cunt with a vengeance. Up close it looked divine and smelled like olives (I LOVE olives). It may have been the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my life, closely followed by her puffy nips.

After orally pleasuring each other for an appropriate amount of time we cuddled, gave each other back and thigh rubs, and just lay arm in arm chatting. After about a half hour I saw a gleam in her eye, she squeezed my still ¾ hard dick, and said "Now you have to doggy fuck me!"

With that she went back to my cock and sucked it in earnest, giving it tongue and lip action much more intense than she had before. I was steel hard quickly and raring to go. Once my dick was to her liking she got on her hands and knees and I nuzzled up behind her. I stroked my dick over her pussy about a dozen times until from her moans and how wet my dick was getting touching her cunt lips it was clear that she too was chomping at the bit. Then I unceremoniously buried myself balls deep in one penetration.

As I pumped like an oil derrick I alternated putting my hands on her ass cheeks and tits, and pulling back her long blond hair. She was no passive participant. She grunted loudly with each of her backward thrusts meeting one of my forward thumps until she was obviously climaxing hard, at which point her face and arms dropped to the mattress. She whimpered until I unleashed my second charge into her scouring her vaginal walls and causing her to yelp and go limp. It was unprecedented for me to cum twice in two hours yet with this goddess it seemed totally natural.

I continued to slowly reciprocate in Carmen's lush pussy as my cum leaked out of it while I gently squeezed her tits or ass cheeks. Each action on my part produced a soft "aah" from her. My dick finally went completely flaccid for the first time in more than two hours, and popped out of her glorious chasm. We collapsed in a spoon position onto the mattress.

It was probably an hour later when Carmen woke me up. "Time for dinner cave man. I'm hungry." After seeing the evil look on my face she continued, "For food, not more cock, you beast."

I laughed. We showered together with her slapping my hand each time it lingered on one of her body parts long enough to indicate – "groping, not washing" – to use her words. We then got dressed and went out to eat.

At dinner, as we chatted and laughed, twice she got a quizzical look on her face, reached under the table with her napkin, and obviously wiped my cum off her thigh. When she chuckled and said "How in the hell did you get that stuff so far inside me, you animal?" I was enormously proud.

That Sunday, and the next four days, were the best of my life. I had a permanent smile on my face, I was on a natural high better than any chemically-induced one could possibly be, and I was virtually giddy every waking hour. We went bowling, dancing, to cultural events, to sporting events, and to a local casino. I even made the mistake of working out at my health club with Carmen. How humbling. Except for some upper body lifts anything I could do she could do better!

Every hour of each day that we weren't eating, fucking, or sleeping, we were involved in one activity or another. But of course it was the fucking that was the engine powering our exuberance.

The fucking was simply mind boggling. I orgasmed twice every day and even three times one day. Either orally or with my fuck stick I caused Carmen to climax at least five or six times a day. After one particularly intense missionary position fuck on Wednesday night Carmen panted "Where in the hell is all your ejaculate coming from? Are you actually a teenager?"

My response – "No; I've been saving up for 10 years, and yours is the most worthy cause I've ever wanted to donate my sperm to."

When we woke up on Friday, my last morning in heaven , she could tell that I was morose because I was going to have to take her to the airport that afternoon for a flight back to her family

"No grumpy face today, Jeff. I've got a special surprise for you."

"Oh yeah?" I skeptically mumbled, "How so?"

"I've always wanted to be a cowgirl. And I know you've always wanted to fuck my ass, haven't you, you perverted bastard?"

Actually, I had. I had never tried anal with my wife, and Carmen had the finest ass I had ever laid eyes on.

Taking the wide-eyed look on my face to be a confirmation, Carmen took a tube of coconut scented lube out of a nightstand drawer, placed it next to me, and then started sucking me off with great enthusiasm while gently massaging my testicles. Once I was groaning enough to suit her, she lubed up my cock, swung her right leg over me so that I was looking at her spectacular rosebud, then turned her head toward me and said "Grease me up, horse!"

With a level of eagerness that matched her own I did as instructed, first lubing her rosebud, then one finger which was inserted into her anus, then a second, then a third. Once she was almost screaming as I twisted my three lubricated fingers in her asshole I pulled her rosebud onto my dick and started pressing. She pushed from her end. Although there was resistance soon I heard a gratifying "popping" sound and immediately thereafter was completely buried. Once I was, Carmen got on her haunches, put her hands in supporting position on either side of her, groaned "Let me do the work," and then started pasting the shit out of me as I lay there in splendor.

Each time she smacked her ass against my pelvic area she let out an involuntary yelp, shriek or "whoop," and I groaned. She must have pummeled me for five minutes before she increased the pace to the point where all of the slaps, groans, and yelps became a pleasant din. Then she started contracting her sphincter muscles, which had the same effect as poking my prostate with a finger, causing an immediate and massive ejaculation of my seminal fluid into her asshole. That triggered a mini-orgasm in her, and though her yelps now turned to moans, it didn't stop her from contracting or bouncing until she was sure she had sucked ever last drop of cum out of me.

Once she was certain my balls were empty she pulled herself off of me. A lightning bolt went up each of our spines as my dick head popped out of her anus. When she recovered from that jolt she turned to face me, gave me a lascivious kiss, and posed the rhetorical question "Hey, is ass fucking fun or what?"

When I kissed Carmen goodbye at the airport I couldn't help but make it a lingering French kiss even though it was in public. With tears in my eyes I told her "There is nothing else to say except that you've made the last week more fun and rewarding than all of the Christmases, business deals, fireworks displays, and birthdays of my whole life, combined. You are the best woman on the planet."

Carmen smiled broadly since she knew I was speaking from the heart. With a twinkle in her eye she said "You know you really are a great lay. You owe it to the women of this state to get out there and start fucking. No more waiting months or years between fucks – at least three times a week, understood!"

"Given the way you've ramped up my sex drive if that doesn't happen I'll die trying!"

"By the way, Carmen; one more thing," I said as I removed an envelope from my sport jacket pocket. "I've set up trust funds for your kids to pay for their undergraduate and graduate school educations. The account information is in this envelope. My attorney says that since the accounts are in their names with you and Ray only the trustees you cannot legally refuse them." Of course my attorney never did say anything of the kind, but I didn't want her to try and decline my offering.

With that I pressed one of her hands around the envelope.

Now it was her turn for tears. They didn't just well up, however – she began quietly sobbing. She started to say "Thank you..." when I put my finger to her lips. "After what you've done for – and to (ha, ha) – me, if I ever can do anything for you and Ray or your kids again, just hint, and it'll be done."

After one last deep kiss I turned and walked away and didn't look back for fear I'd start bawling like a baby.

My eyes were still more than misty as I drove away from the departure area. Millions of thoughts were ebbing through my brain, and I was completely distracted. Suddenly as I merged onto the main road, "Crash!"

Not surprisingly I had rear-ended the car in front of me. At least that snapped me out of my stupor.

After both vehicles pulled over to the side of the road I immediately got out of my car and before the other driver did was apologizing profusely.

"I know the insurer says to never admit liability but this was totally my fault. I assure you I'll pay for all the damage and a rental car. Do you need medical assistan...."

Before I could finish my mea culpa the other driver had gotten out. A woman who looked to be in her mid-forties, dressed in a stylish electric blue business suit and three inch matching color heels. She had nicely coifed brunette hair and a perfectly sized and proportioned round butt. She was slim and about 5'8" in her heels.

"I don't think so, I feel fine right now," she replied, not smiling but not evidencing anger either.

As she looked over the damage, she continued "Oh damn, my first week in this city, and a new car."

"Did you and your husband just move here?" I blurted out, noticing no rings on her fingers and hoping that she was single.

While still inspecting the damage she responded "I'm not married, but yes I just moved here and started my new job Monday."

"Can I ask what you do?" I queried, being pushier than I ever had been before when first meeting a woman.

"I'm a bankruptcy attorney."

"One of the few growth industries in this city," I half-laughed.

"Listen, are you sure you don't need medical attention; you could have whiplash," I continued.

"No, it wasn't that hard a hit; it's just that with these eggshell exteriors of modern cars I know it will be expensive."

"I assure you that I will pay for everything and you won't be inconvenienced at all. If you want we can drive to the shop right now, and I'll arrange for a rental car today. Here, let me introduce myself." With that I handed her my business card.

She looked at the card then up at me. She had an open, friendly, and very pleasant face, one that matched her sleek body perfectly. "Jeff Wilcox? THE Jeff Wilcox?"

"Well there are lots of guys named Jeff Wilcox, but I may be the best known one in our little city."

"I'll say."

"By the way, what's your name?" I asked extending my hand.

As she shook my hand she said "Beth Williams."

"THE Beth Williams?" I shot back with an impish grin.

"Don't get cute, Jeff," she retorted with her own impish grin.

"Say Beth, I think I was – no pun intended – destined to run into you today. After we make arrangements to have your car fixed and get you a rental would you have dinner with me?"

Before my experience with Carmen I NEVER would have had the confidence to have been that bold; but I figured that if the sexiest woman in the world could stand to fuck me for a week I had to have something going for me. Plus there was that over-the-top sex drive Carmen had unleashed in me.

Beth paused for a few seconds then smiled and said "Destined to 'run into me today' huh? I haven't heard that line before, Jeff. OK, outside of my law firm I don't know anyone in town yet, so I guess I might as well get to know someone even if he is the worst driver around."

"Hey, I'll try to do better while you follow me to the best auto repair place in town. Get in your car and let's go. My cell number is on my card in case I lose you with my Le Mans skills."

I watched as Beth smiled and turned to get into her car, sticking her impossibly cute ass out as she slid in. I got into my car with a big smile on my face as my dick was already starting to salute again.

12