How Can It Feel This Good?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave was looking up at his friend giving him the most mindblowing sex he'd ever had when he felt his legs started going numb. Then his stomach muscles started tightening, and without warning an orgasm ripped through his entire body. Without any contact on his dick, Steve had fucked his arse to climax, and Dave was loving it. His howls of pleasure were never ending, as streams of cum shot out of his cock again and again. He kept cumming for what felt like years, over and over in continuous explosions, and after several moments, he felt Steve's thrusts became more rough. He looked up and saw that Steve's face was twisted in orgasmic bliss, and he felt as his load shot into his arse.

Steve slowed his fucking, and then stopped. Both men were breathing heavily from the effort. He slowly pulled his cock out of Dave, then sat down for a few seconds. Dave couldn't move. The orgasm that Steve had given him had rendered him catatonic, but he was able to see Steve stand up.

"I'll get us another beer".

12