How Could I Be So Cruel

Story Info
White woman flaunts black man in front of white suitor.
1k words
2.55
60.2k
7
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were out on one of our Friday night outings and my one girlfriend invited her brother to join us again and this time he accepted. Her brother always had a thing for me, but I never felt for him what he did for me. On one occasion many years ago he did come out with us and I had a little too much to drink and I told him that I always liked him as a friend and never sexually but that night I wanted him and he told me that he would, but I was too drunk and he didn't it appear that he took advantage of the situation and I told him I wouldn't look at it that way but he said he would and said we could another time.

Over the years, he kept away from our gatherings and I often thought about him and how I must have come off as a complete whore or slut or just wanted to get laid that night and I think that's what it was. I was horny because I was thinking about this great black guy that I started working with and I've had my eye on him. We worked together and got close and end up having dinner on occasion and we end up in bed and the sex was mind blowing. We started with just a kiss and then it turned into making out and then touching and then it was me giving him head and then fucking me senseless.

Still working at the same job and still fucking the same man, I had thoughts of the night that I could have had a white guy that adored me and I just wanted to use him for sex that night and pretend it was my black guy and it didn't turn out that way. I was a little nervous because I thought he would remember that night too and either give me the cold shoulder or approach me to have sex with him.

I invited the black guy to join us that night after work and he had to take care of some things first and would join use later that night. We were at the pub and having a great time and her brother finally showed up. He was dressed very nice and I looked at him and knew there was no way I wanted to have sex with him, even thought he did look hot, I was into my black guy and I wasn't going back to "whitey".

We hugged and kissed as we always did and we talked and filled each other in on our jobs, life in general and he asked me if I still wanted him because he wanted me. I told him that I didn't want him because I was seeing this guy for a while now and I don't think he would appreciate me going out with him and he seemed to be bummed and I apologized for my behavior that night and that I was drunk and I was talking crazy. He got up and walked away and seemed to be upset with me and his sister said he never got over me and that pushed him over. I never mentioned to her that my black stud would be joining us because she may have gotten mad.

My main man walked in and planted a great big kiss on me and my girlfriend seemed a little pissed but I never stopped her from inviting squeeze of the week to join us. Her brother left us and then we started walking or should I say stumbling to the table. He had gone to the bar and drank for an hour and was really feeling no pain.

As he approached the table, he noticed my guy sitting there and he made it known how unhappy he was that I brought my black dude here knowing that he was going to be joining us and I said I didn't do it on purpose and he just laughed. I introduced them and my guy was pleasant and her brother was nasty.

He told my guy how he has wanted me forever and I never gave him the time of day but when I was drunk a few years back, I wanted him but he didn't want me in a drunken state. He then proceeded to pull down his pants and cup his cock in his hand and tell my guy that his cock wasn't good enough for me and that he wanted to see his cock so he would say that I was out for a big cocked black dude that would fuck me silly. He was getting of hand and we didn't want to draw attention to what happened and get kicked out.

I told her brother to calm it down and I was just being nice to him and he told me to shove my nice up my ass. He then started to cry and tell everyone that all he ever wanted was me and no one else and now I was with a black guy and he had no chance with me tonight and should have fucked me when I asked but he didn't think it was right. He was very hurt and while he was crying, I was making out right in front of him with my black guy.

Her brother got up and told me that he always thought I was nice but now he thinks I am just a slut, whore and black cock bitch and he never wants to see me ever again. I tried to calm him down and he hit me and then cried again telling everyone that he would have given me the moon if I wanted it and all he ever wanted was for me to love him as he loved me.

I have to admit her brother has always been nice to me and an all around nice guy, but I never saw him that way. I hurt him and I hurt him really bad. Sadly he refuses to go out with us because of my guy and I told him I was sorry numerous times and he ignores me and tells me to go play with the black ones and leave the good white ones alone he doesn't want me anymore.