How did I Become a Cuckold? Pt. 02

Story Info
Our continuing journey to making me a cuckold.
2.7k words
4.33
41.9k
29

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ritestuff
ritestuff
81 Followers

You should find reading this part about how I became a cuckold entertaining, you should however, read the first two parts to have a complete insight.

After we both came we laid there holding each other while still kissing. As my cock softened I rolled off my wife. Laying side by side she asked "Do you still love me?"

"God yes" I told her, then added "This night has been wonderful. Let's go to bed."

When we entered our bedroom, I could smell the aroma of sex. As I breathed it in my cock started hardening. Sandy wanted to change the sheets but I stopped her.

I told her "I have to lay on the sheets where Steve fucked you. I have to lay in the same spot where you fucked him. I have to lay and sleep on the wet spots caused by you two having sex in our bed. I hope you understand." She did. But she did put a towel on her side.

In the middle of the bed and on one side there were nice big wet spots. The song "I ain't sleeping in the wet spot" came to my mind and the next thought was, "You wanna bet?"

I pulled Sandy down with me and wanted to fuck her again. She stopped me by asking "How about if I jack you off as we talk?"

She knew I enjoyed being jacked off sometimes as she was being fucked by our vibrator.

We laid on our sides facing each other. She slowly worked my hard cock between her hands asking me "What would you like to know?"

"I would like to lay here with you and reassure you that I love you and want you to know I hope you enjoyed yourself tonight." I told her.

"I did, and I thank you." She said as she kissed my forehead.

I said "I do have one question though."

"Only one" she said with a laugh.

"OK, only one for right now." Then I asked, "Why did you have me leave?"

"I had to" was her reply.

"Why?" I wanted to know.

"I will tell you my reasoning and hope you understand why I had you leave us as we had sex."

"Go ahead" I told her.

Taking a deep breath and still stroking my dick between her hands Sandy went on to say "If you are to be my true cuckold I have to keep control over you. And the only way I would be able to let you understand and know that I will have control was by making you leave as I fucked another man for the first time."

I thought about what she had said for a while, then asked "Was it more exciting for you have sex with him knowing I was out in the living room wishing to be in here with you, being in complete turmoil?"

She looked my right in the eyes and replied "Without a doubt, yes."

"Will you ever make me leave again" I asked.

"Seeing we will be doing this more, I might."

And with those words I came in her hands.

We slept extremely well that night. The next day started with a wonderful round of love making.

As we ate breakfast Sandy informed me she learned while they were between sessions last night the reason Steve would not be back until Friday was his family was taking a short vacation before he had to leave for school in a couple of weeks. While it seemed like it would be a long week waiting we felt we would keep ourselves busy with sex and planning.

Conversation was to be a big part of planning how our lives were to go forward from here, so we talked. We both expressed our views and were not too surprised that we both had pretty much the same outlook and desires.

It was quickly made clear that I had no desire to be with another woman. We both knew our pleasures were to come from Sandy enjoying other males.

We would be open and honest. We both had to agree on the person. And a few other rules.

She wanted to know that if there were times that if I was asked not to participate would I honor the request? When asked for clarification, she said "Maybe I would just want to be with whomever, with you present but not joining in. You know a little one on one."

"If I was in the room I did not see any problem" was my response.

I asked her if she would allow the other male to tell me to leave?

She said she will be the only one who can tell you to leave, never the other guy.

"OK?" she asked. I nodded my consent.

Sandy moved us to the next subject by saying "Even though you have eaten my pussy after I have cum with our dildo and you have eaten my pussy after you have cum in me, I have to tell you that you eating my pussy after Steve left was one of the hottest things you have ever done to me. Can I could look forward to more of the same thing happening in the future?"

I kind of cocked my head and replied with "Duh"

"OK" she said, "Answer me this then, you have licked and sucked our dildo before fucking me with it, would you do the same to a real cock?"

I looked her straight into her eyes and told her "I would have no problem doing so, before, during and after and I am hoping you wouldn't mind."

"Mind, mind?" she said "I would be greatly disappointed if you did not."

My cock grew hard while we talked and I could tell by looking at my wife she was also feeling a bit horny, so I asked her "Shower or straight to bed?" She chose the shower first.

We laid naked facing each other with her right leg over my left one. As we kissed she slowly ground her pussy into my leg as I pushed back. My left hand made its way down her back and over her ass then down her leg as far as I could reach, pulling her tighter to me. Her right hand moved over my shoulder, down my back, then back up over and over.

As we kissed her hip movements became faster and harder. I know my wife; she was getting worked up. The little moans coming from her throat were getting louder and lasting longer. I could feel the heat and dampness of her pussy.

Our kissing lasted a good 15 minutes. She suddenly pulled away from my lips saying "Get the vibrator, I need to tell you what happened between Steve and I."

When I returned to bed we went to the same position but with me holding our cock shaped vibrator in my left hand against her back. Sandy kissed me and asked "Are you ready to hear what we did? "

"Tell me" I replied.

With her hands cupped in front of her chest between our bodies she said "Right after you left we started kissing again. We did so for several minutes and then I started to unbutton Steve's shirt. He went to unbutton my blouse but I stopped him."

"Once his shirt was unbuttoned we stopped kissing and I took if off him. Then I told him it was his turn. When my blouse was off he stared at my bra but did not say anything."

She continued by saying "I told him the view is much better if the bra was off."

She kind of chuckled as she describes him fumbling with the snaps.

"Typical kid I guess" I replied. She agreed.

"Once he managed to get the snaps undone my bra fell away from my tits. He wouldn't touch them so I took his hand and moved it to one. I held it there until I knew he would not pull away."

She was grinding her crotch onto my right leg and I could feel the heat and wetness coming from her.

She continued, "As he held and squeezed my breast I moved my hand to his belt. I undid it then I undid his pants and pulled down his zipper. I could feel his cock, it was hard."

I told her "If he was not hard by then she should have thrown him out of bed."

She went on, "We started kissing again and his hand moved to my pants."

I should have said before she was wearing slacks that evening.

As her breathing got harder she told me "Just like I did to him he took my belt loose, unsnapped my pants and lowered my zipper ".

She drove her pussy even harder into my leg as she said "My hands went into his pants and I held his cock. Oh, it felt so good. He was so hard."

I asked "What did he do then?"

She kissed me and took one of her hands and held my face. She asked "Are you ready to hear?"

"Yes" I said.

She asked "Are you sure?"

"Tell me"

"He put his hand in my underwear and he touched my pussy." I think she might have had a small orgasm against my leg right then.

"And then what?" I asked.

"We played with each other for a little while. I think his fingers made me cum."

"You think?" I asked.

"I did"

"Go on" I told her.

"We finally could not stand it any longer, we both took off our own pants, we were naked. I laid on my back. Steve got over me."

Looking right into my eyes she asked, "Are you ready to hear what I did?"

"Oh yes, don't stop now" I told her.

"I took hold of his cock and guided him to my pussy."

Again, she asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes" I said.

With slow soft words, she said, "I told him to fuck me, to fuck me now."

With these words, and my dick rubbing against her leg, I came.

"I was so wet he went right in me, all the way, right away. God, he felt so good."

"Where you kissing' I asked.

"I don't remember" Sandy said. "But I do remember we both came really quick. Just like you, I could feel his dick swell up just before he came in me. He made me cum as he did."

I thought I was going to cum again, but I did not.

"You know something she asked me?"

"No tell me" I replied.

"He did not go soft. He kept fucking me."

"I doubt if anyone who fucks you for the first time would not go soft, remember I didn't" I told her.

"Did you keep fucking him back?" I asked.

"Yes we did. But he could not cum."

I asked, "So what did you do."

"I told him to take it out and lay on his back. Would you like to know what I did then?"

I told her "I bet you gave him a blow job."

"And he loved it." She said.

Then she became real quiet. I asked "Are you alright?"

She said "I'm concerned you may not be alright with what you are hearing."

I took her hand and placed it on my cock. I asked her "Do you feel it?"

"Yes"

"Is it hard?"

"Yes"

"Do you also feel the wetness around it?"

"Yes"

"That's my cum. I also came and I am still hard. I am hard because you make me so horny. I am fine." I told her. "Continue"

She looked me in the eyes and we kissed.

As we kissed she ground her pussy even harder into my leg.

After a few minutes, she rolled onto her back and said "Time to use it, I need it to fuck me as I tell you the rest."

I knew what she meant and as I moved the vibrator to her cunt she took hold of my wrist and moved my hand upward. Getting to my chest she stopped, then said, "My pussy is really wet and ready to be fucked. But I am not sure if what is going to fuck me is hard or wet enough. Would you make sure for me?"

And she moved the vibrator to my mouth. Sandy told me "We should name it. How about if we named it Steve?"

As she put it into my mouth all I could say was "Aha"

The vibrator, or should I now say Steve, is not as big as I am. It, I mean he, is right at 6-inches long and perhaps 4-inches around the shaft. (I am 7 by 6) and Sandy deep throats me like it is nothing. So, as she was pushing it, I mean him, down my throat I was surprised that I gagged.

"Not so easy, is it?" She said.

"That's OK, suck in what you can. Good boy. Now lick the sides. That's it, all around it. Get him nice and wet and hard so he can fuck me."

She went on, "Yes, good. I think he is just about ready to fuck me while I finish telling you how the real Steve fucked me."

She took him away from my mouth and placed it in my hand telling me "Go ahead put him in my pussy." Her eyes never left mine and I could see the lust in them.

I placed the him at the outside of her pussy lips and pushed and as I pushed it, him, in, she pushed herself onto him. "Just like that" she said. "Just like that, he's in me. Oh, so easy. Oh, he went is so easy. Just like Steve, the real Steve did. Don't stop"

For the next several minutes I worked the vibrator in and out of her pussy as she told me how good Steve had fucked her for the third-time last night.

"Oh he fucked me so good. His cock was wonderful. In and out he kept going. I never wanted him to stop."

As I worked that cock in her she humped it back. She was humping it so much her back would leave the bed.

"Make me cum, make me cum just like last night. Steve made me cum several times. Fuck me god dammit, fuck me." My nasty wife was saying.

"Now slow, go slow. That's it. Just like that. This is how Steve was fucking me as I came one time with him. You also need to be kissing me because he was kissing when I came." She told me.

I asked her "Did you make him cum that time?"

"Aha" she said. I could tell by looking at her she was lost in what her body and mind were feeling. I knew she would not last too much longer. So, I slowed the fucking motion down even more.

She took hold of my wrist and said "I am ready to cum."

I told her "Go for it."

"No" she said. "Not like this. I want you in me when I cum. Take him out and fuck me. Now."

I did not have to be told twice. Out came the vibrator and in went my cock. Her telling me what they did last night and fucking her with the vibrator got me all charged up but I was not going let myself cum as quick as I did last night.

It took all my will power to hold myself back. I was going to give her the best orgasm she has ever had and I did not care that doing so meant she had to recap her time with Steve, the real person or with the help of Steve the vibrator. I was going to reclaim my woman with my dick and put her over the edge.

And over the edge we both went. God, did we cum. I really thought I had strained every muscle in my lower body and also thought I may have driven by cock right through my wife's body by the way we both pushed into each other.

As we laid there catching I breaths, Sandy said, "Do you think we are going to enjoy this" We both laughed and fell asleep.

ritestuff
ritestuff
81 Followers