How did I Become a Cuckold? Pt. 03

Story Info
We have Steve come back and I join them this time.
4.4k words
4.27
42.6k
41

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ritestuff
ritestuff
81 Followers

You should find reading this part about how I became a cuckold entertaining, you should however, read the first two parts to have a complete insight.

***

Monday and Tuesday went by rather quick. I know we both were doing a lot of thinking about not only what has happened but also what the upcoming weekend would bring. It was the next day or I should say evening when we started talking about it again. As we laid in bed that night Sandy asked what I was thinking about as far as the weekend? I told her my biggest concern was her feelings. She stated she was feeling a bit nervous, but also looking forward to it.

We discussed how we should handle ourselves when Steve first came over. First, we had to let him know we were both comfortable with the situation. Then we had to make it clear to him what we expected and would demand from him. If agreed, then let things go from there. Then we made love.

Saying she need to go shopping Sandy took a vacation day Friday. I offered to also take the day off and go with her. She politely told me no.

Friday, I left work a little early, I can do that, stopped and picked up some Chinese for 3. When I arrived home, Sandy was in the kitchen having a glass of wine. I joined her. She told me she bought some nice things today and she hopes Steve and I will like them. I joked by telling her we would even like her in her old things. "Men" was her only comment.

About 5pm we realized we had not set a time for Steve to come over, so we better get ready. We took a nice long hot shower together, but we refrained from having sex. We did not want to spoil anything that the night may bring.

I put on a pair of silk boxers that Sandy bought for me that day, nice pair of slacks, button down shirt, also new and a pair of loafers. Sandy told me to go out in the living room and wait for her.

About a half hour later she appeared and WOW. Was she looking mighty good. Hair done nicely, white almost see through blouse which almost let her black lace bra show through, skirt that stopped just above her knees, near black nylons (my favorite) and low-heeled shoes. Darn, she was hot!

As she entered the living room, she twirled around letting her shirt flare out which allowed me to also see her nylons were help up by a garter belt. She asked me how she looked. I walked over to her, took her in my arms and planted a nice wet juicy kiss onto her red lips. She pushed me away calling me a pig and telling me I messed up her lip stick. We both laughed when I said that ain't all that is gonna get messed up tonight.

The time was pushing 7pm and no Steve. Sandy began to worry he may not show. To help relieve her fears I went to the kitchen to get her another glass of wine and to grab a couple of beers. One was going to be used to start my talk with Steve.

As she took the wine from my hands there was a knock on the door. Sandy jumped, almost spilling her wine. She handed the glass back to me and said she would get the door.

Of course, it was Steve. When he stepped into our house Sandy wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. I realized why she had chosen the low-heeled shoes. Remember she and Steve are just about the same height. Any taller shoes and she would have towered over him. Someone did some planning. I smiled.

At first he did not react but as she worked her tongue into his mouth his resistance crumbled. They stood there French kissing for a good minute. As the kiss was ending, Sandy reached down to his crotch and squeezed his cock. She looked into his eyes and said, "We are happy to see you too."

She took him by the hand and lead him into our living room. I shook his hand telling him "Hi, we're glad you could make it." As I handed him a beer I said, "If you're man enough to fuck my wife then you are man enough to have a beer. Cheers." We all laughed.

Sandy lead him to one of the chairs while her and I sat side by side on the couch opposite of him. I started the conversation by asking how his vacation was. Where did they go. What did they do. And all that stuff. Then I hit him with, "While you did all that stuff, what was on your mind all week?"

He looked at me then Sandy then back to me and said "I couldn't get my mind off what happened here last Saturday. I hope you don't mind."

I said we are sure that he enjoyed what happened and would we be safe to say he would like to have it happen again? He nodded yes.

"Great, but before anything gets started there some things we need to talk about and some rules you need to know and hopefully agree to. Should we continue?"

Again, he nodded yes. Sandy said we would like to hear you say it. "Yes" he replied.

I can get overly serious when talking terms or negotiating, it's part of my real-life job. So, I had to make an effort to keep things light hearted. Sandy and I had talked about this earlier and she agreed to kick me if my tone was getting too strong.

"OK, great. The first thing we needed to know is who have you told what happened?"

No one he told us. He said he knew better to say anything. When asked why, he said he knew if he ever spoke one word about it to anyone he would never see us again and bragging about it was not worth the price.

We asked if he if he is saying whatever happens between he and Sandy and whatever happens between he and I and whatever happens between the 3 of us, no matter where it happens in this house or not it stays between us? Never to be told or repeated to anyone?

Steve without hesitation said "I understand whatever happens stays just between us."

Sandy looked at him and asked "What 19-year-old boy would not want to tell his buddies he is fucking a married woman and her husband knows, helps and watches?"

Steve paused, then gave a great answer "A boy would, a young man wouldn't."

We both smiled at his response.

Moving on, Sandy told him that as nice as their time alone was, that being alone like they were last Saturday will no happen again. That I would not only be present but I will be joining in. Is that understood?

He replied, "Understood."

Then Sandy asked him in a serious voice if he would have any problem with her wanting him and me doing things with each other?

Steve shifted in the chair then asked "What do you mean by things and together?"

I spoke up and said "I doubt if we would want to kiss each other and there sure the hell ain't gonna be any anal, but everything else could be a go." I also threw in "And the no anal thing is applies to all of us."

"Everything like, like, you know, gay things?" he asked.

"Not gay things, enjoyable things, pleasurable things, sexy things, things that would make me happy to see." Sandy said.

This time he hesitated, smiled, then held up his beer, said "Why not" and took a drink.

We joined him in with the drink.

I asked him what questions and concerns did have for us? After a few moments of thinking he said "Last weekend we did not use condoms, I was wondering, should I have bought some? "

Sandy told him that would not be an issue, for she is unable to have children. When Steve said he was sorry to hear that, Sandy told him that is something she got over many, many years ago.

Then she asked him what else would he like to know? He had nothing else.

I said the safe word is "Button." He said he knew the meaning of a safe word.

Sandy said "Then you should come sit next to me" as she padded the cushion to her right.

She had been sitting on the couch with her legs underneath her so as Steve came to the couch she changed her position putting her feet on the floor.

As he sat down Sandy put a hand on each of our thighs as she said she said "I expect we will be having a good night boys." Then she turned to me and offered her lips. As we kissed my hand went to her thigh closest to me. I looked down and Steve had his hand on her other thigh. Heck I figured they had fucked each other already, no reason for him to be shy.

Sandy broke our kiss saying "I will be right back" then turned to Steve. Their kiss lasted just a little bit longer. Then she turned back to me. She went back and forth several times with the kisses lasting longer each time.

Both Steve and I, when it was not our turn kissing my wife, moved our hands up a little bit further up her legs. After a few rounds of kissing we had the top of her nylons exposed and we were stroking and feeling her bare skin just below her panties.

As we played with her legs she spread them farther and further apart giving us more room and a clear invitation to move to her pussy. I must admit I was surprised Steve was taking so long to move to her pussy. As it turned out so was Sandy. As the minutes went by and our hands stayed just below her cunt, her hip movements became more pronounced as did her moaning around our tongues. We could see the wet spot on the front of her panties grow larger.

Finally, as she stopped her kiss with Steve she said "Oh god, touch me, now. Please, touch me."

I looked at Steve and he looked at me. I would have liked to say I nodded at him to go ahead and be the first one of us to play with her pussy but Sandy had informed me earlier that Steve would be the first one to put his hand to her cunt. His was going to be the first fingers to enter her and without a doubt his cock would be the first one she was going to fuck this night.

But with that unknown to him I let him believe that I was an "all right" guy by nodding to him to be my guest. As his hand went to her panty covered pussy he slid his fingers under the leg band of her panties and his finger went straight to her bare pussy.

AS his fingers touched her, Sandy cried out "Yes, yes, yes." If I were a betting man, and I am, I would have bet she came. She told me later I would have won.

His hand going to her pussy is all it took to get off and running. Within minutes Steve had her panties off and I had her blouse and bra off. While he worked his fingers on and in her pussy, I kept her tits entertained. And of course, we still taking turns kissing her.

When it was my turn to kiss my wife again, I asked her "Do we stay out here or do we go to our bed?"

With glassy eyes, she looked at me and said, "I want to be taken to our bed and I want you to join us" was her answer.

Without missing a beat, I chuckled and said "Try and stop me"

I said to Steve, "We are moving this to the bedroom, would you like to join us?"

He heard my response to Sandy and he laughed and said "Any one of you just try and stop me."

On the way Sandy lost her skirt and she climbed onto our bed in her nylons, garter belt and shoes.

Once in bed she quickly lost the shoes.

With Steve on her right side and me on her left, we resumed the activities we had going on the couch. Steve playing with her pussy and me with her tits. I could not help myself, I had to feel how excited my wife's pussy was because another man's hand was playing with her and I let my left hand travel from her tit to her pussy.

I could not believe how wet her cunt was. To say it was flooded with her juices would be an understatement. The moisture was everywhere. I cannot recall her ever being so wet. I knew she was ready for whatever was to happen.

At first both Steve's and mine fingers were playing with the outside of Sandy's pussy, but soon Steve's enter her while mine stayed on the outside. We were soon working our fingers is a nice rhythm. I was circling her clit slowly and with the light touch as she likes while he was moving his finger in and out of her with a little twisting motion.

I kept my mouth of her tits, taking turns going from one to another while she and Steve kissed. Soft moans coming from her throat telling us just how turned on she was.

My hard cock was telling me just how turned I was. I knew based upon our earlier conversations Sandy was not going to tell me to leave tonight. I knew my wildest dream of watching my lovely wife engage in sex with another man was going to become a reality in a very short time.

As I was thinking these thoughts I felt her hand working the front of my pants. I looked and saw her other hand doing the same to him. She stopped kissing Steve and said "Guys it is time for me to see some dick. Lose the clothes."

We both quickly shed what we were wearing and naked we laid next to Sandy again. One hand went to my cock and the other went to Steve's. Slowly Sandy stroked us and moving her eyes from one cock to the other.

Neither Steve or I moved, we let her do her thing. She turned to me and asked "Do you like?" and without waiting for me to answer she turned to Steve and asked the same thing.

Then she smiled and answered her own question, "Of course they like. Why wouldn't they?"

Steve and I both said to Sandy at the same time, "Do you like?"

"So far yes, but I think I will be liking them better in just a little while." Was her response.

She then turned and kissed me. When she pulled her lips away from mine, my wife said, "I was going to ask you if you are still aright, but I think your cock is telling me yes. I hope I can make it harder for you."

Then she sat up, turned around a slid down the bed. She knelt on her knees with her butt up in the air and her head at out waist.

She looked up to me and said "Company first" Then moved her head to Steve's cock.

I laid there almost in a daze as I watched my wife holding a cock that was not mine in her hand, staring at it, knowing what she was about to do.

She looked at Steve's hard cock for a couple of seconds then lowered her mouth onto him. Her mouth, the same one that had sucked my dick a few hundred or more times was about to accept a new cock. Then I thought, it would not be new to her, for she had sucked him last weekend, but it would be a new sight for me. Then, half of his cock disappeared. Her hand was holding onto the other half.

Damn, did she look good sucking him. In a funny strange way, I was proud of my wife. She sucked him deep then let almost his whole cock come out of her mouth then plunged down on it again.

I turned and asked Steve "So, how does my wife's mouth feel?"

"Oh my, damn good, god damn good." he said.

Sandy worked her mouth on him for about five minutes taking him deep then just working her tongue around its head then plunging his dick down her throat again. Then out of her mouth it came. She looked at his cock and spoke to it. She said "Don't worry I will be right back. I have to make another cock feel good."

I guess this is a good time to say now that Sandy and I never talked about his size and now that I have seen him I know why she wanted to call our vibrator Steve. The real one is just about as long and just a bit bigger around.

Turning her head to my dick, she took it into her hand and like she did with Steve, then took almost all of it in.

She never let go of Steve's cock as she sucked me. She was not stroking him, she just held it.

The whole time her eyes never left mine either. There were messages going between us, all positive ones. She stopped moving up and down on my dick and was just using her tongue on its backside. She gave it one last squeeze and removed her mouth.

She took my right hand and placed it on my dick. While still looking at me she said "It's time" and straddled herself over Steve's body, one leg on each side of his waist.

Without taking her eyes from mine she asked, "Are you ready to become my true cuckold?" And without waiting for me to answer she placed his dick at her pussy lips and said, "Watch as his cock goes in me. Are you watching?"

I could see her moisture cling to his dick.

When I said nothing, she asked again, "Are you watching?"

I weakly said "Yes"

"Yes, what? Tell me what you see."

I told them both "I see his cock at your pussy."

"What is it going to do?" my wife asked me.

"It is going to go in your pussy and fuck you" were the trembling words that came out of my mouth.

"Do you want him to fuck me?" Was her next question.

It was time for all the dreaming I had done, all the playing we had done, it was time to replace the vibrator, it was time for a repeat of last Saturday but this time with me watching.

And I was ready for it.

With all kind of excitement in my voice I said "Oh god yes I want it, I want you to fuck him, I want him to fuck you. Do it."

"Stroke your cock. Stroke it as you tell me what to do" is what my wife said to me.

So, I started stroking my cock for her, for us.

Then she said "Tell me what to do."

With a trembling voice, I said "Put his cock in you." Then with a stronger voice I said, "Put his cock in you and let me see him fuck you."

"I am on top so I am doing the fucking" she told me.

"Then put him in and let me see you fuck him" I replied.

And with those words she lowered herself onto Steve's cock. Just like she told me she was last Saturday, she was so wet his cock slid all the way in her. No few up and down strokes to get him all the way in, no sir, he went balls deep in one stroke.

My dear wife was lost in the feeling going through her as his cock was buried in her pussy as I laid besides them. She leaned back, supporting herself with her hands on Steve's legs giving he and I a clear view of her pussy taking in and releasing his cock as she moved her body up and down on it.

Sandy changed positions by leaning forward and putting her hands on each side of his head and lowered her lips to his. They kissed. A deep, deep French kiss. I could see their cheeks moving due to their tongue action.

Her tits were hanging down in the perfect position for my hand to reach over and play with. The one thing that really gets my wife off while fucking is having her nipples played with at the same time.

She had been teased, kissed, played with, gotten naked, sucked two hard cocks, was riding her lovers hard cock while kissing him and making her husband a cuckold as he played with her tits as he stroked his cock was more than enough to put her over the edge. She ground herself into Steve's groin, driving his cock deep into her and climaxed. A very load scream came out of her mouth as she threw her head back.

She told Steve to stop moving.

She stayed over him, her head down, her hair falling onto his chest for a couple of minutes as she came back down to earth.

Slowly she sat back up and was starting to move her hips again. She looked down at Steve and said "Thank you, that was wonderful but I need more. I need you on top. I need you to fuck me."

Rolling over their connection was broken as his cock came out of her. Sandy laid on her back scooting towards me spreading her legs as Steve got between them. Her hand went down to take hold of him and guide him back to her cunt.

As he easily slid back inside her my wife cried out with pleasure. "Oh, God this is soooo good" came from her mouth. The same mouth locked onto Steve's mouth. The sounds that came from them as they pumped their hips together were pushing me closer to the edge.

Sandy turned and looked at me asking "Are you enjoying this? Is it as good for you as it is for me, is for us? I hope so, I am loving it."

As Steve fucked her, she said to me, "You need to do one more thing for me."

As I looked at her she said "Keep playing with yourself and jack off. I want you to make yourself cum while he is fucking me."

I did as she asked. I stroked myself as I watched his ass move up and down as he fucked my wife. I stroked myself as I watched her hands hold, squeeze and guide his ass as he fucked her. I stroked myself as I watched them kiss, forgetting that I was even there. I stroked myself with my hand and rubbed my cock against her nylon covered leg while it and the other one were wrapped around his lower body.

I was stroking myself as she broke their kiss. She turned to me, looked to my eyes then down to my dick. She watched me stroking myself. She looked back to me and smiled. Her eyes and the pleasurable sounds coming from her throat gave away the lust and enjoyment she was feeling.

ritestuff
ritestuff
81 Followers
12