How Did This Happen? Pt. 01

Story Info
A girl gets more than she ever planned for in a weekend.
1k words
3.22
32.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone :). I FINALLY found some time to sit down and write, I've been bubbling with ideas for months since I posted my first story.

This one's another short one, and I hope you enjoy it my darlings ;). This will hopefully also become a small series, and I have some good ideas for all of you. But for now, enjoy...

All of the characters in this story are that of my imagination and above 18.

*****

It's a Saturday afternoon and I'm stuck indoors trying to catch up with work I forgot to do the week before. Great. I have to write a full report on Korea's education and work system which has to be due in 2 days. Mum's out, so it's just me and dad in the house. I get to nearly halfway through when he shouts upstairs.

"Lila, come down here!" His voice booms across the house. It always sounds like that whenever he's drunk.

I slowly make my way down the stairs into the living room, greatly annoyed that he's bothering me when I told him 2 hours ago not to.

"What do you want dad? You know I'm busy." I glare at him and lean against the doorway, watching him on the couch as he takes a swig of beer. He's quite muscular, brown hair, green eyes, tall too. I wouldn't say he's unattractive either. Today he's wearing a bathrobe, and hopefully at least some boxers underneath.

"I need you to take care of me while your mother is out of town." He uncovers his hand from a tent in the closed bathrobe and I flush red.

"Dad, no. That's wrong, and I'm busy working! I'm sure you can handle it yourself." I turn from the doorway to go back to my room but there's a burning sensation in the back of my skull as my ponytail is yanked back into the room.

"Did I say I could do it? No. I need you to do it." He stands infront of me as he lets go, blocking the doorway. He's disrobed himself, and his member sticks out a few inches from my face. I don't do anything from my position on the floor and he grabs my arm, hoisting me up so that his dick is lightly touching my lips.

"Fine. Only if you don't bother me for the rest of the weekend." He doesn't respond so I take it as a silent agreement and reluctantly take it into my mouth. It's smaller compared to the guys I've been with, and I hope he'll pass out in a moment from the drinking he's been doing.

"Much better. Don't be sloppy now."

I can't help but glare up into his drunken gaze, hating him for making me do this. He tastes bitter in my mouth, but I ignore the taste and try to get him off as soon as possible so I don't waste more time.

He seems to notice and without warning he grabs and throws me face first into the couch where he was sitting a moment ago, leaving my ass out for him to ogle at. After a few seconds I feel his hands on the waistband of my shorts, his cock between my legs as he whispers in my ear, "Look after me well, alright sweetie?" He yanks my shorts down to my ankles and I yelp, very quickly starting to panic at this. I feel him probing around my lips with a few fingers or his cock; I can't tell but I hope it's not his cock.

"Dad, please don't!" I don't look at him, already disgusted at what he's doing to his own daughter! There isn't an answer, but the pressure builds on my opening as what I think is his cock is pushed into me. "Why do you hate me..?"

He only manages to grunt out "I love this pussy" in his drunken state and begins to move back and forth, holding on to my hips so I can't go anywhere. It makes me thank whatever controls this situation that I'm on birth control, cause there's no way he's going to pull out last minute.

"I'm telling mom when she comes back! I should have gone out with my friends today when they asked..."

"You know what? Your mother told me to fuck you."

What?

I shake off my shock, and look over my shoulder at him. "She wouldn't do that." He just laughs and stops for a second to get his phone from next to me, opens his texts and shows me that she did indeed say that. He throws it to the side and slaps my ass, and I bite my lip to keep from crying out. Although I really don't want to admit it, I can feel my body starting to betray me and respond to the treatment as I moan softly. "Well of course, sweetie, she did, didn't she? She's also cheating on me with that boss of hers."

Well that explains why she's out of town for the weekend.

I also understand why she's cheating on him; he's a drunk, and sometimes abusive too.

But that doesn't make the feel of this any different.

I think he heard me moaning because the next second he bends over me and I hear him growl in my ear, "Seems like you like your dad's dick in you, don't you?" I can't help but nod, giving into the animalistic side of being a human and enjoying sex. He laughs again and holds onto my ponytail as he picks up speed, pounding into me relentlessly until I'm a screaming mess and on the verge of cumming. He seems to sense this and reaches down in front of me, rubbing my clit furiously as he releases himself without warning at the same time as he forces me to cum around him.

We stay there for a moment, collecting ourselves before he gently pulls me by my shoulders to stand up against him and kisses my neck. "Did you enjoy that, sweetheart?"

"I don't know...this isn't right but..." I groan, frustrated at what I'm trying to say.