How Did You Learn To Love Fellatio? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lunch, sandwiches?" I suggested.

"But not like this, she agreed, looking at mine and her nakedness.

We returned to my room and put on the minimum: chinos and bermudas, her blouse and my shirt. On the way to the kitchen, I chuckled and asked:

"And you were afraid that that blouse would get wrinkled?"

"Hmm! Had to say something, but in case I hadn't dared to."

"You did."

"Um-hmm, but you don't know how nervous I was on the way here, wanting to, but not sure if I could, or how you would be."

"Also nervous, when I remembered what you had said."

"Good thing that I did, when we were in the mood for that. If I hadn't, just said I wanted to come over, it would probably have all been different."

"For sure; I certainly wouldn't have suggested that we go to my room."

We were already making sandwiches. She grinned and asked:

"Didn't you want to?"

"Oh yes, but, well, long story. When you told me to suck your nipples, I kicked myself, thinking that a guy should know to do that without being asked. But then -- can't remember just when -- I changed my mind, thinking that a guy shouldn't suggest anything before she somehow indicated that she wanted him to."

"Hmmm! Glad that I did: telling you that, asking if I could, and then, well, whatever else I did."

"All right, the words and what you did."

"And what you did -- without the words."

"With yours," I replied, and we both smiled and nodded.

We ate our sandwiches, more chuckling and smiling than talking. We cleaned up in the kitchen and then grinned at each other. I smirked and said:

"Good thing you left your underwear in my room, or you might decide to go home, and I wouldn't have an excuse to suggest we go back there."

"You don't need one. My words: I already told you that I wanted to do it again. You nodded and said 'just not right now'."

"And you said that you wanted it all over you."

"Hmm? I was going to insist about that, in case you forgot."

We started taking off our clothes on the way back to my room. My cock was already anticipating what she wanted to do. When I opened my chinos, she hummed with a grin, when she saw it pop out of my fly. Naked again, I wondered how she wanted it to shoot all over her. I shook it at her with a grin. She grinned and insisted that she had to hold it. We agreed that she lie down with me between her thighs. She drew her thighs up, reaching out her hand. I crept up kneeling with my legs under hers, our hips close together. Then she could hold it -- "my cock," she murmured.

She got it all over her, and we both enjoyed that it took longer this time. She discovered with her thumb where my -- her -- cock was most sensitive. "All over her:" between her breasts and down her flat stomach. She chuckled and rubbed it around and murmured:

"Kind of my baptism."

"Maybe. I like that too, but one only needs to be baptized once."

"Oh, then not a baptism; I want it again, need it again. What could that be?"

"Absolution, after sinning."

"Hmm? More like sinning and needing repeated absolution."

"I hope so," I replied with a grin.

This time, I dropped down on her. She hummed, and we kissed. Her thighs drew up higher, clutching against my hips, then higher, squeezing my waist. Did all girls lock their feet behind a guy's ass like she did? And rock their hips up? Hadn't twice been enough for my cock? Even if it was also "her" cock, she didn't want it in her pussy, but now it and her pussy didn't seem to understand that. It was twitching up and down between her thighs, right up between them, brushing her there, right on her pussy! And her hips twitched up!

She pushed me back and muttered:

"Too fucking close! I'll do it again, or you can, and then do it to me."

"I will," I murmured, too aroused to care about anything except that she had stopped us in time and the fastest way to make my cock forget that it was so close to fucking her. She nodded with a relieved sigh, and I rose up again and began to beat-off. She just nodded, while I was suddenly a little chagrined that I was showing her what I did by myself. Too late, I was saving us from doing what we didn't want to happen, and my cock wanted me to.

It took longer than I had expected, having been so aroused before. So long, that I began to think that maybe we could have a little, just let my cock move in her pussy for a few strokes. Too dangerous, I consoled myself and fisted my cock.

We were both relieved when it finally shot up again over her. Not as far and as much as before, but relief. She smiled with an understanding nod and again smeared it around, then chuckling and murmuring:

"Going to have to wash -- two layers."

"Me too," I agreed.

We both chuckle with nods. I murmured: "And now you too."

She smiled, but shook her head and replied:

"Oh, I thought so, but ... just come and snuggle with me. Tomorrow."

I dropped down next to her, and we rolled together embracing, our legs overlapping so comfortably. She repeated, this time a question:

"Tomorrow?"

"Um-hmm, if you want to, anything you want."

"Just not that, but everything else."

"Um-hmm, tomorrow," I murmured.

We hugged each other and dozed off, until the church bell struck the hour. How many times had it struck? Her left arm was over me. She looked at her wristwatch and said:

"Three. How long have we slept?"

"Not too long, thank goodness, but very nice."

She hugged me with a nod, then reminding me that we had to wash. We chuckled and got up. While she was using the toilet, I realized that my towel was going to be suspiciously wet if we both used it to dry ourselves. Then I had a brilliant idea:

"I'll get a beach towel and can tell Mom that we did go to the pool. She'll like that."

"Oh, yeah!" Peggy replied, adding: "You'll have to tell her something -- get us out of the house. What we were doing to tell my Mom?"

"Hmm? She doesn't know about the sandwiches; maybe I took you somewhere to eat, somewhere cheap."

"Sure," she agreed, watching me pee again. Then she snickered and said:

"Since we have a towel, we could shower together."

She gave me a sly grin. We did. She warned me that her hair had to stay dry, but we had fun washing each other. I had never washed my cock and balls as thoroughly as she did. Maybe they had never needed to be.

Back in my room, dressing, I thought to get my trunks and wet them in the bathroom and got the towel, in case Mom was home when I returned. Peggy reminded me that if we had been out, I should walk her home. Then we both gave my bed a surprised glance, and I remade it. I picked up my trunks and the towel, and we left the house. She said we should walk around a couple of blocks, so that we approached her house from where we could have been in town.

On the way, she had the idea of telling her mother that we were going to the pool the next day and make sandwiches for us. Then I could pick her up with my towel and trunks, and as she said:

"Well, maybe we might even go there." We grinned with hums, and then were at her house. I said goodbye on the street and went home.

Mom and then Dad liked hearing that we had had a nice day. When Dad asked with a grin:

"Wanted to see her in a bikini?" I blushed, but managed to nod with a smile. He nodded with smile, not knowing why I had really blushed. I then smiled and said that I was going to see her in it again the next day.

I did, but not at the pool. I picked her up and we took our roundabout walk to my house, exchanging smiles, smirks, insinuating hums. Once she even moaned like she had in bed, giving me a grin. There was no question about what we were going to do, although we hardly spoke until we were back in my room.

This time we just immediately start getting undressed. It was hardly arousing -- for my cock. When she took off her blouse -- the same one -- I saw that she was wearing her bikini top. She nodded with a chuckle and said:

"Mom asked me if I really wanted to wear it, with a look that suggested that she thought I shouldn't. I told her that all the girls in our class wore bikinis. Don't know if that's true, but she didn't say anything more."

"Not sure I think you should either, all those other guys looking at you."

"Hmm! Thought a guy would like seeing others ogling the girl he's with."

"As long as they don't have the thoughts I have, seeing you in it."

She hummed with a smirk, remarking:

"Probably what Mom was worried about."

Then I was down to just my shorts. She took off the top, smiling at me, and then we both stripped off the rest. She looked down at my cock and said:

"It was more aroused yesterday."

"Just waiting," I replied and opened my bed.

It didn't have to wait long. She didn't have to ask if she could hold it and watch it again, and then didn't have to tell me what to do. After I had, lying together, she said:

"It's better with you than what I can do, even last night, thinking about you and your cock."

"You did, last night?"

"I did it to you twice yesterday. Just lying there in bed, thinking about it all, I just had to again."

"Hmm? Fair enough."

"Even with two of my fingers, but they're not as big or as long as yours."

We held our hands together to see. I chuckled and asked if she wanted me to try with two of my fingers. She moaned and replied:

"Oooh, tight, but I guess so, still not as big as your cock."

She grasped two of my fingers and jogged her hand, grinning and shaking her head. Then she said that she had to make sure, and reached down and held my cock.

"Not like that, now," she remarked, and we both chuckled.

Soon, however, it was like she had meant. She chuckled again and held my fingers again, murmuring: "I was right; it's a little bigger."

Then she was holding it again, with the obvious consequence, then smearing it around on me. Her finger found a little puddle in my belly button. She looked at her finger tip and then put it in her mouth, then scowled and said:

"Don't know why I did that; it doesn't taste like something one would want to taste."

Her finger found my belly button again, and she offered it for me to taste. It sure didn't.

She had found an excuse to hold my cock again, now it was my turn. Would two of my fingers fit in her pussy? One did, of course, and then she told me to try two. She gave a soft, pained sounding moan, but nodded, and then two were in her so tight pussy. Then she moaned as though she liked to feel them both moving in it: rubbing around each other, twisting together when I turned my wrist.

Oh, she liked it, and my fingers did too, exploring, discovering softer and less soft places in her pussy. Why did it occur to me that my cock couldn't be able to feel them like my finger tips could? But could it make her moan like she did when they found a funny, spongy place when I drew my hand back a little?

She didn't just moan, she groaned, and her fingers rubbed like never before, and her hips twitched, and her pussy was squeezing my fingers. Then her body convulsed, and my hand was all wet. She grasped my hand with her other one, holding it still, as her body moved again, but then her hand was jerking mine, up, against the down twitches of her pelvis, and she convulsed again, her head and shoulders jerking up, as I heard pained, whimpering groans. Was I hurting her?! But she had wanted it like that! She held my hand still again, as she gasped and moaned. But then she started to jerk it again. She still wanted it, more, again?! My hand was dripping. Where did that all come from?

Finally, she held my hand still again. Her body twitched a couple of times more and then was still, except for the heaving of her stomach as she gasped and moaned. Her hand's grip on mine relaxed, and I slowly pulled my fingers out of her pussy. She just nodded. What had I done, what had we done?!

My once aroused cock was limp before she spoke, her eyes still closed:

"Shit! I think I peed all over you. Sorry!"

"If you wanted to, if you had to," I murmured.

She opened her eyes -- wide -- and replied:

"If I did, I sure didn't want to, just had to. It was so good, like never before. I just don't know what happened, but I just had to have it again. Hmm?! If that was an orgasm, what was before wasn't."

She looked at me with wide eyes and a quizzical expression. I should be able to answer her question? I murmured:

"It sure must have been good. I was afraid I was hurting you -- sounded like it -- but you just wanted more and more."

"I did, couldn't help it. It sounded like that?"

"Whimpering like a kid."

"Hm-hmm! Really? Oh, I wasn't in pain, just didn't know what was going on. Sorry about the pee, if that's what it was."

"Maybe not; I can't, when I'm aroused, have to wait for it to relax a little."

Peggy chuckled and remarked:

"Learn something new every day, both of us. Mmmm! You won't mind if that happens again?"

"Hm-umm, no. Kind of envious, if it could be that good, and again and again."

"It was! Thank you."

She sat up, then smirked and said:

"Let me lick your hand. As a kid, on a dare once, I tasted my peepee. Maybe it isn't."

I held up my wet hand with a chuckle and said:

"Sounds like you, taking such dare."

She licked, then smirked and said:

"I don't think it is. Try it."

I did. I didn't know what peepee tasted like, but I didn't mind the taste of what was on my hand, and rather liked that I had tasted how her pussy could taste. She had watched me grinning. I shrugged and said:

"If you say so."

"Tastes a lot better than you do."

"Sure does," I agreed, remember how she had put her finger in my mouth.

We chuckled and then agreed that we really should go to the pool. In the bathroom, when she reached down between her legs on the toilet, I knew what to expect. She tasted her fingers and smirked, shaking her head, and quickly reached back down and held her fingers up for me to taste. No, it hadn't been peepee that we had tasted before.

We washed a little, no shower, and went to the pool. I had been right; guys did look at her, and she had been right, that I was a little pleased, admitting that they were mostly younger teenagers just ogling any bikini. The guys our age mostly had a girl with them, most of them also in bikinis. When another youngster wandered around with his towel in his hand, I chuckled and told Peggy that he had it to hold in front of him in case he got a hard-on. She snickered and asked how I knew. I just grinned, and then we watched the others, several also with towels, a couple holding them like I had suggested.

I hope no one is disappointed that Peggy hasn't yet sucked Mark's cock or even thought of the possibility of doing so. She will in chapter 5, which will be posted very soon.