How do I End the Perfect Pussy ?

Story Info
An Intermission and a Poll.
806 words
4.6
11.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How Do I End the Perfect Pussy -- An Intermission and a Poll?

As I put this to my word processor, I have finished working on Chapter 10 of the Perfect Pussy, I will submit it around the middle of May and from there, I have no idea where to go with it. I appreciate all of you who have left comments, given me suggestions and been a part of the first long ranging story I have ever had the guts to let anyone see. I seldom let anyone read my work, and that includes my family. My kids know I write, but considering the content, I kept it from them until they were old enough to understand, and my husband, lord love him, is too prejudice to be objective.

I have heard from many of you and even those who chose to be anonymous have said both good and bad. Twenty years ago the naysayers would have gotten a finger in the air and a KMA with a hundred raspberries. That was my attitude about life in general and part of it hasn't changed. But some of it has, and that is why I am writing this. I want to end the story of Keni and Harley the way you the reader want it to end.

So, on with the Poll!

Question number 1: How far do you want to see this story pass in time, are we talking kids, grandkids, or god forbids great-grandkids?

Question number 2: Waylon, yes that miserable sob who has a fatal attraction to Keni and a deep seeded hate for his two older brothers, I've heard of sibling rivalry, but he carries it to a new extreme.

Do I...? Kill him off? If so, how would you like to see it done, legally or with a little help from Harley's old prison buddies? The ones I have asked via email suggest a drunken driving accident, or have him thrown in jail. How about an unknown until that moment character, or spouse or ex of a victim?

See my problem here folks? When I first wrote about Waylon, I had him in mind as a rival to Harley, at least in his own mind. I think in his own way he does love Keni, and if he had handled it differently, he might have had a shot at her, but he blew it that first day. And let's face it; no decent romance writer lets the true hero be beat out by his brother or best friend.

If I don't kill him off, would you prefer to see him sentenced to a prison or a mental hospital, obviously the boy has some deep emotional and mental problems. No fault of his parents, or even his brothers, some of us are just born with some wires crossed.

The last idea I have is...get ready for this folks, I got a feeling I am going to get a lot of hate mail for this, let the boy escape and stay in the back ground to harass and prey on his brothers kids? Or should I let him just vanish into the sunset and perhaps some day come back as his own story where he finds his own Keni somewhere in the country, a woman who makes him see all that he has done and actually come out of his insanity with her help?

These are the problems a writer face, to make choices and let her characters resolve them. When it comes to Waylon though, he hasn't really gotten a chance to speak, not fully. Should he be given a chance to tell his side of the story? I can't think of anyone better to help me chose the answer to the Waylon solution then you the readers.

Oh, one other little matter that has come to my attention. There are other characters that have come and gone. The latest being Deputy Kenny, was he always an upstanding member of the law enforcement community? I mean him and Harley were friends in school, along with Maggie and Scooter. Am I wrong in the impression that these four were not the good little boys and girls who ruled the school? Is there anyone you all would like to see a story about?

So there you have it my wonderful readers, and to be honest, I don't know how long the story of Harley and Keni will be. I know I want them to beat the odds and have a long and happy life together. I want them to have a house full of kids and keep the love and passion they have found alive for a very long time. But I will leave it in your hands; you can help me write their futures and maybe even their pasts.

Peace

darkstone57

Oregon