How Do You?

Story Info
How it got started.
913 words
3
18k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, I admit to it. I kickbox and I lift free weights. There I said it. Is everyone happy now? I also do some other things that are considered a little more than unusual for a woman to be doing. I admit to those to. It has led to some interesting happenings and strange meetings in my life, but nothing that I can't handle. At least, I don't think that it has.

I use a gym here in town that is 99.9% male clients. There is one other female and she is there only sporadically. So this in itself leads to some interesting sights. The guy that owns the place is a real sweetheart. He watches over all of us like a mother hen watches over her chicks. He is the first in your face when you do something wrong, and he is the first one there when you need a friend. Needless to say, I keep him hopping between the two.

This past Tuesday when I went in to work out, (yes, I got a ride from one of the guys that I workout with), he saw me and walked over. "I have something for you before you leave this morning," he said. I grunted a okay as a reply and went on with what I was doing. I almost forgot about it during the workout and the sparring that occurred after the workout. I was getting bundled back up (we had an ice storm during the night and this was about 5:30 in the morning) to walk back home, when he caught up with me again.

He looked down at me and just offered me a piece of paper. On it was an email address that I didn't recognize. I looked up him, "who's is this, cause I don't recognize it?"

"Look I checked the guy out myself before I gave the address to you," he replied. He then said the guy had seen me with some of the other guys from the gym in Columbus doing something that we really shouldn't be doing. He got in touch with the gym and left his email address and asked that someone give it to me.

So I spent the time that it takes me to walk home (about 45 minutes) thinking about what I should do. I have several email addresses that are used just for such a thing so that I am protected. Yea, I know, that isn't a guarantee but I try at least. By the time that I hit the front door I knew what I was going to do. I unbundled and slipped into more comfortable clothes and got the coffee going. The smell of freshly brewing soon filled the small apartment that I call home. I sat down and fired the machine up. Checked the email, and posted on Lit for the morning post. Then it was back to the yahoo mail.

I wrote an email and said that I very much appreciated the interest and asked some decent questions about the person that I was sending to. What I got back surprised even me. A very nice, sweet mail and the pictures....oh my, the pictures. This guy is built, and works out, and does it ever show. So, that begin an email letter that spent two days going back and forth. He was telling me what he really enjoyed and what his limits were and I was doing the same thing.

Then on the third day it happened. He asked for the phone number and if it were okay that he called me. I thought about it for a while. I couldn't come up with a good reason not to give him what he wanted. Plus I have a thing for sexy voices. So back to the email and off with the phone number. Didn't take long and I heard the phone ring.

I let it ring a couple of times before I answered it. "Hello, this is Randy", he said. The voice was deep and smooth, warm and vibrate, like a good Kentucky bourbon. I said hello and he started to talk. All that I could think about was that incredibly warm, sexy voice. Most of what he said just flew right by me. I don't think that I heard 95% of what he actually said. What I did hear was him explaining to me how he loved to eat pussy and watch a woman squirm and moan.

Then a pause on the other end of the phone broke my daydream up. Something about what was I doing Friday morning. "Nothing", was my reply. "So should I plan on being there around 10 or so?" he asked. Oh yea, came instantly out of my mouth. He then confirmed the time and said good bye. I stood there just staring at the phone. Finally I hung it up. Thinking to myself okay what do I need to get done here so that things will be in some kind of order.

Later that afternoon the phone rang again. It was him again. He proceeded to tell me that Friday wasn't going to work for him and he had things to do on the weekend as well. I know what he is doing on the weekend, that is when the body building competitions take place so we decided that he would call Monday and we would finger it out from there. Look for part 2 sometime next week.