How Do You Like Your Coffee?

Story Info
Chance encounter between two anonymous virtual lovers.
1.7k words
4.08
16k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe_552: Hi babe

x-Bones: Oh, hey beautiful nice to hear from you. How are ya'?

Chloe_552: mmmm, I'm good. Guess what?

x-Bones: IDK, what?

Chloe_552: You know that thing you've wanted me to do? I finally got the nerve last night and I did it.

x-Bones: Awesome! So when can I expect your boobs in my inbox?

Chloe_552: <laughs> when hell freezes over! No, not that you goof, the other thing.

x-Bones: What other thing? You've had me holding out for boobs for a while now. Tease.

Chloe_552: Maybe soon babe, just not yet. But you know that thing you told me about, your thing with voices.

x-Bones: Oh? Yeah? I remember.

Chloe_552: Oh, yeah. I took my vibrator out for a play session and thought what the fuck. I'd record myself. Jesus, what a turn-on too, felt so dirty and mmmmm, so good. I may have hammed it up a little for you also. <winks>

x-Bones: Yummy!

x-Bones: So... uhm, when do I get to listen?

Chloe_552: I found a tumblr site that where I can post the audio completely anon, I'll let you know when it's up.

x-Bones: Wait, what! You're gonna' make me wait? Seriously! That's not... nice.

Chloe_552: Yes and yes <winks>

x-Bones: You're such a fucking tease!

Chloe_552: Hah! Of course, and you know you love it too. Gotta' go know. TTYL <3

x-Bones: Ok, bye babe - let me know when it's up? I'm dying to hear it. xoxoxo

Chloe_552: I know. <smiles> Bye xoxoxo

--

Hi - I'm Jack and I'm just an ordinary guy. I work at a small coffee shop and have for the past couple of years. Oh, and I screw around with the guitar, occasionally picking up a gig or two for a little extra cash. Coffee shop pays the bills and buys my books. Outside the coffee shop you wouldn't recognize me at all. I'm an average guy, not too tall or really great looking, I sort of blend into the crowd. I'm friendly and enjoy nice banter with a few regulars. One of them, Katie, an English ex-pat from Newcastle comes into the shop two or three times a week. Katie is really attractive, shoulder length reddish blonde hair and grayish eyes. She's also quick witted and keeps me on my toes.

When we first met, I'd fucked up her coffee. Well, she was ordering for some friends and I got confused with her accent a little and everything. It was embarrassing but quickly resolved and she's nice to me (now). Whenever I see her, she'll smile and ask for a coffee brewed, "the annoying British way". Her words, not mine. What she really wants is a double Americano - two shots of espresso topped off with hot water - no milk. We've developed good rapport, well enough for her to keep busting my chops over that first time we met. She says she trusts me with the Americano because it's simple and I can't screw it up. Actually, I think it's her drink of choice - she'll take it, pop the lid off, and have a sip then smile, "canny lush" in her cute Geordie accent. Canny lush means she's pleased.

I'd never heard anyone speak Geordie before I met Katie. If you've never heard it, it sounds vaguely Scottish, but it's not at all. In fact that's where I assumed she was from, before she called me daft and corrected me. Now that I've gotten used to hearing her I can tell, it's not really Scottish at all.

Here's the thing. Katie came into the store this morning and ordered her coffee just like always. She smiled, took the off the lid, sipped, and...

FUCK! It's her!

I almost fell over.

Goddammit this is not possible. Is it? What are the odds? No way. Stop it.

"What's gotten into you", she asked, "you look poorly all of a sudden, like maybe you've seen a ghost"? "No, uhm, I'm ok", I muttered. Have a, ah, nice day, ok?

No way, not a chance. It can't be. I'm imagining things.

"Well, thank you, she said and looked at me funny, I'll be going now. Take care of yourself. You'd best be here tomorrow Jack, I'll be needing my annoying British coffee!"

Holy fuck, it is her. I think... Maybe? What do I do, what do I do?!

"Are you sure you're ok babe? Laters - mwah!"

Chloe?

"Oh, sure Katie, you enjoy your coffee and I'll see you tomorrow then!"

I may need to explain something to you. I play around a little on line. I have an anonymous, erotic tumblr site where I go by "x-Bones". I enjoy getting to know women and I'm a hopeless flirt. Oddly, I feel I'm more successful with meeting women on-line than I am in real life. Since I'm a nursing student, you'd probably think otherwise. Don't get me wrong, I've plenty of women friends at school, I'm just not you know, romantically involved with any of them.

Lately, I've been flirting with a woman on tumblr called Chloe. We both like the same kinds of imagery - usually black and white with a vintage look. There's usually some mild bondage in our picture streams, lots of fucking and sucking and spanking and well, you get the idea. Jesus she really goes for sexy images with pearls - such a complete turn on. Now I'm hooked too. She posted one the other day, a woman, tied to a chair. All you can really see are her arms and her legs with very sexy high heeled boots, but she's tied up with several strands of pearls. She's restrained and obviously she wants to be so. When I saw that image and Chloe's comment about being tied up - oh my gods, I can't even explain how it made me feel.

Anyway, Chloe and I obviously developed some chemistry and we started posting occasionally tagging each other with special images that we knew the other would like. Gradually our comments got flirtier and flirtier and we started messaging back and forth privately. We haven't shared images of our naughty bits with each other yet, but I think we will soon. That sort of thing usually takes time as there has to be some level of trust - it's really about sharing intimacy in a virtual relationship more so than the body parts. Anyway, our messages went from being flirty and suggestive to downright... well, you've probably heard the term "sexting"? Those sessions can get really hot between us. I've cum messaging with her and she says she has too on multiple occasions. This makes me unbelievably pleased knowing or at least believing she's fucking herself to the way I express my imagination and words. Believe me; Chloe is eloquently descriptive. I can almost tell she's getting wetter and wetter as she texts. Her words are fucking hot and really get me going (and then, I've been told I "give good phone" too).

We also talk. We talk about a lot of things and often these talks are about things that turn us on or things we've done. It's not always sexual, but often gravitates to that direction. Sometimes these chats are almost like foreplay before making love. Recently, I'd told her a secret voyeuristic turn on of mine. Voices. I love, love, love to hear the sound of a woman experiencing pleasure. I'm not talking about affected porno whining sounds, but I mean everything: quiet little sighs, gasps, and moans. Tell me the truth, you've never been in a hotel and listened to the sex happening in the room next door? I guess there are worse things than loving to hear the sounds of pleasure from a woman.

Well, Chloe recorded herself masturbating for me and she ended up posting it directly onto her tumblr for all of her followers to hear. I can tell you, listening to her had the intended effect on me. It was so fucking incredible.

You can guess more or less where someone lives by their availability to messaging. I figured we were in the same time zone or close at least. She's definitely not in Oz or someplace on the other side of the world. The thing is, I think I know Chloe. I think she was in the shop today. I think Katie, my friendly English customer, is Chloe. It's the accent and her voice tone. I'm sure she's the same girl. I'm not absolutely positive, but I am pretty sure.

Do I say something to her? Maybe we start dating? I don't think she's married - no ring at least. No clue at all if she has a boyfriend. What if Katie is not Chloe, what if she is? This could completely freak Katie out if I said something. Hell, it could freak Chloe out if I blew her pseudonymous cover. I like Katie and I like Chloe. I don't want to blow it with either one even if they are the same person. On the other hand, this could lead to something else for the two of us, if she's available or even interested. I just don't know what to do. I do know I have to hear her voice like that again.

mmmmm... so hot

fuck me

oh gods

fuck me harder

yes, yes

omg, it's... fuck oh fuck.

...

mmmm...

x-Bones: Hi babe, your audio was so fucking hot. Thank you for making it and for sharing it.

Chloe_552: You liked it, huh?

x-Bones: I am not going to lie, I came pretty hard listening to it. So sexy. I was a quivering mess.

Chloe_552: I'm glad. I came pretty hard too. Three times in fact.

x-Bones: Really? Two I was pretty sure. But three? Wow!

Chloe_552: Yes. Three. You clearly weren't attentive.

x-Bones: I have to go give it another listen. Dammit! <winks>

Chloe_552: Lol!

x-Bones: I want you Chloe, I want to fuck you so badly. I want to feel your nails raking down my back while I hear your moan my name and whimper for more.

x-Bones: I need to hear your gasp for breath when I begin pounding your tight pussy with my hard cock.

Chloe_552. mmmm I want you too babe. Fuck me Mr. Bones.

x-Bones: Hey, Chloe?

Chloe_552: Hey, yes?

x-Bones: I've a question for you.

Chloe_552: Sure, ask away.

x-Bones: So... uhm

x-Bones: How do you like your coffee?