How Do You Spell Relief? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBV22
BBV22
219 Followers

"Come on Tommy!" said mom. She grabbed my hips and pulled me into her as I pumped furiously, shot after shot of hot cum firing off inside her. "Fill me up, fill me right up! That's it sweetie, give mommy all your yummy cum! Oh baby, I love fucking you too!"

Another burst pumped into her and when I looked down between us there was cum leaking out of her lips all around my cock. I shuddered and thrust one more time before I groaned and eased myself down on top of her. Mom sighed happily and wrapped her arms around my chest, stroking and caressing my back as I panted into her hair. I felt her lips on my neck.

"Thank you baby. That was wonderful. Would you like to do this every morning?"

"Oh God mom. You're incredible." I knew I'd said it already, but it was the only thing I could think of to describe how I felt. My body was like somebody had hung me up and drained everything out of it. My knees were like jelly and I barely had enough strength to lift myself off her. Nonetheless, I managed to roll over and collapsed onto the bed beside her on my back. I was exhausted but man, I felt so good! After a moment, I felt her hands caressing my chest.

"You didn't answer me sweetie," she said in a soft voice. "Do you think you'd like my pussy every morning now?"

I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"I'm game if you are mom!"

She laughed and bent down to kiss my cock tenderly, sucking the soft head into her mouth, drawing the last drops of my orgasm down her throat. Her long dark hair brushed against my skin and it felt so good.

After a moment she tutted in a stern-sounding voice.

"Look at this."

I raised my head weakly to look down at her. She had a hand in front of her face; the fingers were coated with thick white cum.

"Baby, I think you shot even more into me this time!" Her eyes sparkled as she started licking her fingers clean, her pink tongue sliding up and down and all around, slurping and swallowing my sperm.

"Mmmmm, such a delicious first course for breakfast!" she said, smacking her lips. All I could do was smile and let my head fall back onto the bed.

"Poor baby," I felt her move. "You have a bit of a rest. I'm going to have a shower and get some breakfast. I still have to go to work and you still have to go to school, remember?"

I groaned.

"Come and get me when the shower's free."

She giggled and then she was gone. A couple of minutes later I heard the upstairs shower start.

BBV22
BBV22
219 Followers
12