How High a Price (Simple Solution)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan and Early had no problem accepting Mr. Jenson's deal because they weren't after any money and giving John Stickner a memorable lesson was enough for Early.

Susan felt sorry for Stickner but regarded it as his own fault. It was the receptionist's lie to Early that caused the whole crap for her.

However, John Stickner didn't regard being fired as his own fault and rang Early later that evening. He accused Susan of being a cheap, well used company whore who would pay for what she done to him.

Had Stickner been less drunk and told a sane story, he might have persuaded Early to listen to his complaints. But instead, Early just recorded the call and suggested that John Stickner should either call Peter Hastings at Cooper, Hastings & Waldstein for further complaints or just get a one-way ticket to a very hot place.

12