How I Became a Cam Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary gets a request and can't resist the big pay day.
3.8k words
4.72
15.4k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things felt like they were moving fast all of a sudden, and I liked it. There have been some seriously low points in the past year and I wasn't going to deny myself this piece of mind and freedom to re-explore myself. I was having fun and figuring out how to build myself a business, an unexpected one, but none the less I was doubling down.

The week that followed that first online performance was something special. I think my pure excitement and naivety put me in a uniquely appealing and sexy category. I really had no idea what I was doing and the best advice I can give a girl is to do your homework! Look into some of the most successful women on various sites, subscribe to them, learn from them. Although I was initially inspired by another woman online, I performed without any knowledge of how things really work or what I should be doing to attract not only fans, but customers. It's the cold hard truth, but the sex industry is a big industry and it's not always all fun and games. That being said I have zero regrets.

"Mom who are you talking to?" My son Peter interrupted my day dreaming.

"Was I saying something out loud?" Laughing nervously.

"Yes, but I couldn't hear you.. You've kind of been acting weird lately mom, are you ok?"

"Actually ya Pete, I am. For the first time in a long time." I smiled and hugged him quick.

"Well that's good I guess."

"Are you?" I looked him up and down.

"Ya ya Mom you know I'm good." He laughed it off.

He understood my humour some how, just like his father had. I knew I was making a funny face and being silly, but he was a good kid and it always made him smile.

"Can you set the table please?" I asked nicely.

"What are we having?" Pete asked.

"Tacos! .. and Tequila!"

Peter rolled his eyes and started to set the table. Maybe I was being a little over the top but after the day I'd had a margarita wouldn't hurt! It gave me some nostalgic feelings of being back in Mexico when I was younger ... it reminded me of my daughter Penny and her father who live there ... but that's a story for another day.

"Mom, can I have one too?" Pete asked politely.

"Oh.. well I don't see why not, you're old enough now to handle it I think!"

We sat at the table and had a really great meal, and before I knew it I was spent. Completely exhausted after we cleaned up, I told Peter I was heading to bed. As much as I wanted to go back on cam again I knew I needed some sleep. Instead, I kind of tossed and turned that night, excited and scared about what I was doing. Who was watching? Who was tipping? Would someone find out? I'd be horrified if Joyce somehow found out and refused to be friends with me. There were a million thoughts racing through my mind.

I got up to get some water in the middle of the night, wearing one of Paul's old button ups that I liked to sleep in. When Paul was here I'd sleep completely naked most of the time, I'd never been able to sleep any other way since I was a teenager. Somehow his shirt made me feel like he was still holding me at night, his arm around my chest and the other just below my breasts across my stomach.

Walking down the hallway passed Peter's door, I could hear his computer playing a movie or something but didn't think anything of it at first. Once I got to the kitchen and had a drink, my eye caught the time - 3AM.

"Wow." I thought.

"Pete is still up??"

I was a little surprised but figured maybe he had just left it on and passed out. I walked back toward my room and stopped to listen this time by his door, but there was nothing. No sounds of his computer or a movie, not even snoring.

"Had he heard me get up?"

It kind of worried me, it wasn't like him to be up so late but I guess I needed to accept my son was getting older. He was practically a man and it was the weekend anyways. I realized it was probably my own fault for not paying attention to him growing up right in front of me over the past year. Losing your Father is going to make you grow up really quick and I just hoped Pete was okay, as any Mother would. I brushed it off and got back into bed, finally falling asleep again with only positive thoughts about how I was going to get my son through college. Hopefully I would get some more time to myself and be able to do a show. Smiling to myself thinking how I was a performer now, not even believing it was true, I drifted off.

***

Waking up the next morning I made myself some coffee as usual and decided to sip it in bed. I scrolled down on some articles I had bookmarked on my iPhone 4. Mostly recipes and some teacher's union newsletter that I really had to push myself to read. My mind was elsewhere and I was aching to get back to Paul's office and on the computer. I was horny as hell and I couldn't wait to show off again... It's funny how suddenly insatiable I felt, from 0 - 100 within a day. My whole body was hot and I needed to share it with other horny people out there who wanted to see what I had. I couldn't even imagine what the day would bring, my mind was again racing all over the place, mostly in the gutter.

Finally I heard Pete get up and start banging around in the Kitchen, making a total mess I'm sure.

"How could I get him out of the house today?" I wondered.

I got dressed and met him sitting at the table eating toast. He was in a t-shirt and shorts, slippers and his hair was basically standing on end.

"Well, well, good morning young man!" I smiled.

"Morning Mom." He sighed.

"Up late?" I asked.

"Ya just a little.. there was a good documentary I was watching."

"Documentary huh? About what?" I was suspicious.

"Drugs!" He laughed sarcastically.

"Ok, ok, but if it's any good can you send it to me?"

"Sure thing Mom but I don't know if it would be for you, it was about colleges."

"Now why wouldn't I be interested in that? I hope you're going to include me in your decision about where to go."

"Oh.. well ya.. I mean .. I didn't know that I was going?" His tone carried off.

"I know things have been tight around here since your dad passed away, but there is money that was tied up before that will be available for your school Pete. I don't know if it will be enough to send you to Harvard, but it will be enough to go somewhere nearby."

"Thanks Mom, that's great. I don't have a problem going to community college, I'm just excited to get out of high school to be honest."

"I don't blame you, you'll have a better time in college I'm sure of it!" Rubbing his messy hair.

I poured myself some fresh coffee and sat with him for a bit, hoping to get the scoop on what he'd be up to during the day. It was almost noon and I quickly realized he wasn't going anywhere. Luckily for me he was a bit of a hermit and just holed up in his room for hours at a time playing video games or watching documentaries. After his door shut I casually made my way to Paul's office and closed the door behind me. I took a deep breath, knowing I was being risky trying to get on cam down the hallway from my son's room. In a feeble attempt at acting normal I started to clean up the room, while also thinking it would be good to do for viewers sake. Most of the other models I had seen had a sheet and lights up, probably going for a more intimate feel than the office I was in.

Once I had the room tidy, I wasted no more time and logged on to the cam website. There didn't seem to be many models online. I felt a bit worried that my amazing experience yesterday was going to be a one off and I'd never be able to make this into a legitimate income. It was a chance I had to take and had nothing to lose at this point anyways. So I clicked broadcast.

It took a few minutes but I was greeted by some nice men who complimented me on my outfit. I had another one of Paul's shirts on, rolled up and tied in the front, with a white tank top underneath. They could see my cleavage through the top few buttons and my bare legs that were crossed over, wearing fairly tight and short shorts. I made sure the camera would only show me from the neck down and hoped that my state of undress would entice people to come to my room. I was actually enjoying just chatting with the boys who were in my room first. I made a couple of them moderators and before long the room had close to 100 people in it. I felt my face start to flush and my whole body heat up again with anticipation and lust.

"Our favourite MILF returns!"

"Hey sexy."

"Damn you're so hot."

"How are you today baby?"

The usual boys being boys started to dominate the chat and I kind of sat back for a minute to tease myself. The room seemed to notice I was ready for some attention and a few tips kept me rubbing my hard nipples through the cotton shirt. I knew they could see the dark circle outlines and shape of my nipples poking out, just barely enough to wonder what was there. My mind was thinking of every detail as my hands had a mind of their own, tied to my libido and making myself move closer to orgasm entirely too quickly!

"I'm so freaking horny!" I typed.

It was a pretty typical response and a clearly obvious statement but I felt like the guys would like to hear that and if there were any women, they may relate. I really just felt like sharing, there was an openness that was turning me on and it was intoxicating having people fawn over my every move. They ate up my body and let me know how hot it made them to see me. It was strangely intimate at the same time and I was getting lost in taking small tips to keep going, feeling like we were all going to cum together. My logical mind decided to kick in and I remembered why I was here and that I needed to prolong this show before I got to the grand finale.

I decided to take a minute and look around the site at other women, noticing they also had menus up and goals to reach, games to play and leaderboards of their highest tippers. There was more to this business than I thought and figured I would just have to wing it until I figured more out. Just as I was having a look at my own profile, there was different "ding" sound that I'd never heard before. A screen popped up with a new message window, so I clicked to see what it was, hoping it wasn't a virus!

"Hi there, how are you? I know you don't know me, but maybe that's the best part ... I'm a man with certain tastes and find you to be exactly what I've been looking for. If you're looking for a bigger pay day and interested in finding out more, please message me any time. Sincerely, A."

A bit confused, I looked into his profile first before responding. "Ass_Man", I rolled my eyes. He sounded less douchey in his message, so I thought I'd go ahead and see what he wanted.

"Hi Ass_Man, thanks for the message but I'm pretty new and not sure I'm what you're looking for. What did you have in mind? What kind of pay day are we talking here?"

I didn't have to wait long, he replied almost immediately.

"Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! I won't waste your time, I'm looking for a private show. I like women with your figure and the fact you're new makes it even better. I will pay you $200 up front, plus tips as the show goes along. You can go as far as you want, say no anytime. I'm in your room now, let me know if you are into it and I'll send a request. I'm a complete gentleman, you won't regret it!"

Wow. I was in shock... $200? Plus more? ... Seemed too good to be true, even if it was private to only him. I was so nervous and turned on, I felt my pussy start to get wet again, building even more from when I had been teasing myself for the room. The room who I almost forgot about ... They were busy chatting away, assuming I was busy. A lot of people had left, the ones that were here I guess weren't masturbating or looking for a show. Most of the conversation was over video games or music, and I was a fly on the wall. I'd already made up my mind on Ass_Man's request, but I didn't want to seem desperate so I made him wait a few minutes. Who was I kidding? I wanted to so badly.

"Ok let's try it out and see how it goes." I simply said.

The $200 tip came up first, followed by a link to enter a private chat room. The money went into my account as soon as my cam switched over to the private room, and I couldn't help but grin ear to ear.

Ass_Man: "You have a lovely smile."

BestMomEver: "Aw thank you, the camera shouldn't be up that high!"

Ass_Man: "Are you afraid to show your face?"

BestMomEver: "Yes, I don't want to be recognized."

Ass_Man: "That's fair, I won't ask you to show me then."

BestMomEver: "What are you going to ask me to show you?"

Ass_Man: "Haha I knew I'd like you, you're sassy."

BestMomEver: "Just curious, you were pretty vague in your message."

Ass_Man: "Sorry about that, I didn't want to scare you away. Let's start slow, how about you continue doing what you were doing in the public room before you got distracted."

BestMomEver: "Mm ok.. and I was looking into what other girls were doing, how they run their shows."

I don't know why I was being so forthcoming with this stranger, maybe because he had just given me $200 to hang out with him. My hands picked up where they had left off, gently running over my chest and stomach, down over my legs and back. My skin shivered and I bit my lip as my breathing started getting heavier.

Ass_Man: "I love how your nipples show through your shirt, your tits are amazing."

BestMomEver: "Thank you."

Ass_Man: "You know I can give you some advice if you want, I've been around cam sites for a few years."

BestMomEver: "Oh.. that would be nice of you.. I'm open to any suggestions!"

Ass_Man: "Build the tension slowly, tease and work the room up. I think the girls who do the best usually have shows last 2-4 hours at a time. I can tell you already know how to do that, but I can also see how badly you already want to cum."

BestMomEver: "Fuck, is it that obvious?"

I was wiggling in my chair, touching every part of my body aside from the place I wanted to touch the most. I was on fire between my legs and it took every ounce of will to not rub my clit to a massive orgasm right there and then.

Ass_Man: "That's ok, you're putting on one hell of a show. I can't get over how sexy you are."

Ding, ding, ding...

$50

BestMomEver: "Wow thank you so much!"

Ass_Man: "Sure, do you think you could lose the shirt?"

BestMomEver: "I suppose I could do that for you."

I stood up and rubbed along my bare tummy, untying the bottom of the shirt, letting it fall open. Undoing the few buttons I had done up, my cleavage was the only thing holding it up. My nipples standing out proudly as I sat back down. I drew my finger down between my tits and pushed the material to the sides, showing my big nipples to him. I pushed out my chest and held my boobs up for him, squeezing them gently and massaging each as I moaned out. My nipples were so sensitive, every time I touched them it sent a flood between my legs, I found myself pinching and pulling on them the hornier I got.

Ass_Man: "Woah, they're even better than I imagined... Bravo sexy, bravo"

BestMomEver: "Mmm thank you. They need more attention."

Ding, ding, ding ...

$50

Ass_Man: "I'd love to worship your breasts, they are truly amazing.. but as you can see by my screen name, I'm more of an ass man!"

I actually laughed out loud and I think he knew it too. I hoped Pete hadn't heard me, but I was too in to this to even really care at that point.

BestMomEver: "Well lucky for you my bum needs some love too!"

Ass_Man: "That's exactly what I wanted to hear... how much will it take to see it?"

I stood up and slowly turned to the side, letting him see my thigh and side profile of my ass in the little shorts I had on. It wasn't the tightest butt ever, but I knew I had a nice one. Big, round and soft. Paul used to go crazy over it. Before I had kids my tits weren't as big as they are now and it was always my bum that boys liked, so I was well aware of the power it had over guys that were into it. This guy had given me $300 already and I felt compelled to give him a preview.

Ass_Man: "Oh wow, yes yes yes.. more please!! Anything you want.."

Ding, ding, ding...

$100

BestMomEver: "OMG, thank you!"

Ass_Man: "I won't beat around the bush here babe, you have such a great ass I have to see it.. I have to see you fuck yourself from behind.. I'll give you another $100."

Damn. That sounded like a deal to me.. I'd already top my first day tips, I was so crazy horny, I really had no control anymore.

BestMomEver: "Yes! Of course I will."

I had myself bent over the chair and pulling my shorts down slowly for him before the $100 even made it into my account. Suddenly the money didn't matter and I was hell bent on cumming my brains out. I smacked and grabbed my ass good as I stepped out of the shorts, giving a great view between my legs. I felt my pussy pulsing and swollen when I reached around to rub my up my legs and bum, my lips were wet and dripping already. I slid my fingers between my slit and up to clit, finally giving in to it, circling it slowly with my index finger. My other hand grabbed my ass hard leaving a read print behind. Ass_Man's messages streamed in rapidly, he couldn't have been more encouraging and thrilling. I began to imagine him sitting at his computer with his cock out, staring at my bare ass and pussy, seeing me work myself up.

I did my best not to scream as wave after wave came through me, I refused to let myself cum yet, edging my orgasm off each time. I spread my legs wider and opened my ass up to him. Showing my little asshole and the deep pink of my soaking pussy. My fingers found their way back to my clit and some others the inside of pussy, fucking myself faster for my private viewer.

Ass_Man: "Will you fuck your ass for me baby?"

It had been a long time since I'd had anal sex, or used a dildo on my butt. I'd almost completely forgotten about it.. Honestly, I used to love it. Some of my first sex experiences were with anal, but it wasn't something Paul ever really wanted. When I read the message instantly I felt my asshole tense and my clit loved it, I felt myself start to cum. The pressure inside me exploded, making me gasp for air and I had to grab the chair tight to support myself as I was taken over with ecstasy.

Quickly I slid my cum covered fingers out of my pussy and started covering my asshole with my own juices. As soon as I did I felt a stream of cum pour out of my pussy down my leg as I shook from the orgasm rocking my body. I almost lost my knees as I pushed a finger into my asshole, and then another, starting to fuck my ass while I came. Each push in and out made me cum harder, over and over, squirting onto the floor and groaning as silently as I could.

"MMMmmm.. fuuu.. cckkk.. aughh"

I had to bend down, to take the pressure, my legs were getting so weak. I decided to kneel on the chair, ass still facing the camera. I spread my ass again and really pushed it out before smacking it hard one last time. I was sweating and panting as I presented my cum covered pussy and ass, feeling proud of the show I had just put on. The orgasm after shock came over me and I felt blissful. I sighed and turned myself around again, my tits bouncing with me as I pulled the desk chair back up to the keyboard.

The room was greyed out and I could only see the last few messages behind a banner saying "$1000 total for private show".

Ass_Man: "Wow baby, that was the best show I've ever had. Here's your tip, you deserve it."

Ass_Man: "Gotta go but hopefully see you again soon!"

Holy crap! $1000???!! I was floored. I was dizzy from cumming so hard, and tingling head to toe. The floor was covered in my cum again and I just slumped down into the chair completely naked with the dumbest grin on my face I'm sure. My breathing still hadn't come down, I was still excited. I bit my lip and whispered out loud to myself -

12