How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The skin on the head of my cock was pushed through the slit at the end of the tube as precum oozed freely from the exposed urethral opening. She used her finger to gather a drop ready to fall to the floor and smeared it on her left nipple, still standing tall like a traffic cone.

"Now, you were scheduled to have an orgasm in less than a week," my Mistress said with a note of vengeance, "but you are going to be punished for not being honest and telling me you wanted me to become a Black Cock Slut. Think about all the strange cock I could have been getting all this time. You unintentionally denied me pleasure by keeping your little dirty secret. Another two weeks is added onto your period of chastity. That's right. You will be going an entire six months without experiencing an orgasm. If you keep this up, you would only have two releases this year. Wow doesn't that sound interesting?"

She stood up and slowly removed the tape from my mouth. Any moment now, she was going to find an empty condom and I would have some explaining to do. The truth has worked so far so lying was pointless. I was sure I would endure a little bit of jarring, but what else could I do, keep the condom in my mouth forever?

She told me to open my mouth and began to withdrawal the damaged condom from behind my teeth. Her eyes grew wife, and her jaw dropped to the floor when she saw what was left of the once full rubber. It took her about fifteen seconds to come out of her state of shock.

"What the hell happened?" she asked me holding up the torn, empty condom.

"Honestly," I said turning redder by the second, "when I saw the picture of you with his black dick inside your mouth, my cock sprang up like a firework, causing me a great deal of pain. When that happened I bit down in instinct and it must have torn a small hole in the condom because I started to taste it. I think the hole continued to get bigger as the heavy cum bulged against the latex," I told her as I now saw the entire front tip torn three quarters of the way around and hanging freely. "At one point I moved my tongue and the tip must have finally ruptured because my mouth was suddenly full of Jerome's sperm."

"And you swallowed it? You actually have another man's cum sitting in your stomach right now?" she asked me in astonishment.

"Yes Mistress," I replied, feeling ashamed of myself. "I didn't have any choice. There was so much that my cheeks were distended. With the tape covering my lips, there was only one other way to get it out of my mouth."

She smiled at me and kissed me, laying the empty Trojan on top of my chastity belt. She scooped up another large drop of precum and coated her left nipple with it before pressing it between my lips and having me suck it off.

"Perhaps a little bit of your own will help wash it down," she giggled. "So, what do you think about your fantasy now that you know the truth about everything that happened tonight?"

"I feel a slight pang of jealousy," I told her in seriousness, "but not really in a bad way, enough to make me realize that I love you so desperately that I will do anything to keep you happy. It really has me so damn horny that you actually fucked a black man and enjoyed doing it. I never knew for sure if I wanted you to really cuckold me, but now I do. Are you going to do it again?"

"Well," she said, bringing her face close to mine, "that depends on you. As it stands, it is a onetime deal. When I finally allow that little cock of yours to squirt your cummies in a little over two weeks, that is assuming you behave and don't have to be punished again, I am going to ask if you want me to go out and get more black cock. Since your real feelings will shine through right after cuming, I will know how you truly feel about it. If you beg me to find another black cock to use me, you are going to find that I will become a changed woman. I will become the slut you want me to be. That's the only way I can be sure that it won't ruin our marriage."

"May I ask one thing Mistress?" I asked with pleading eyes.

"Of course hubby," she answered, starting to undo my bonds.

"If you become a slut for black men to use and it becomes too much for me to handle, will you stop if I ask you to?" I inquired.

"Hubby," she said, staring into my eyes, "if I had a choice between being with you and having mediocre sex versus having the best sex of my life and not having you to come home to, I would pick you any day of the week and twice on Sunday. If you remain honest with me, I think we can both be very happy."

"I can live with that," I said smiling.

She finished freeing me and we headed to bed. We lay together and I caressed her ravished body as she drifted off to sleep, her head nestled to my chest, feeling her breath across my skin.

"Yeah, blacks may get to fuck her, but they will never know the felling of this," I quietly whispered before joining her in peaceful slumber.