How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the night was pretty uneventful. When we lay down in bed Angie looked more relaxed than she had in a very long time. Clearly she was at ease since there was not even a remote hint of having to have sex. I am sure my decreased motivation in bed lead partly to this peace.

"Is wearing the chastity belt causing you any more pain or discomfort than earlier?" she asked in a gentle voice that truly indicated how much she cared for me, "I know it is a little tight. I wanted to make sure you wouldn't be able to escape."

I told her there was no pain and little if any discomfort. The CB-6000 was actually very comfortable although in fairness I had only been wearing it for a few hours

"I am a little embarrassed that your sister saw my files." I said, "She must think I am some kind of freak and if your parents find out I am not sure I could face them."

She ran her hand up and down my chest and tried to reassure me, "Don't worry about Kelley. She promised me she would keep her mouth shut as long as we showed her what a penis in a chastity belt looked like. We actually spent about two hours talking about how to broach the subject to you. So you see, she knows quite a bit more about your situation then you thought."

I blushed as that fact absorbed into my mind.

"She actually bet me that you would never actually allow me to put you in chastity. I can't wait to collect on that bet one day. The next time she comes over I want you to offer to show her your restrained dick."

"Yes dear." I replied submissively.

We cuddled together in each other's arms and fell asleep with a comfort that had long since evaded us.

I awoke in the morning to a very sharp pain in my stomach. My balls were pulled very tight because of my body's normal attempt at morning wood. The discomfort I felt while awake and trying to stiffen was usually enough to deter the body from the attempt but during the night while I slept, my body seemed oblivious to the pain in my balls. After fighting the pain for a few agonizing minutes the swelling decreased and the pain subsided. That was going to take some getting used to. Perhaps my body would learn not to make a feeble attempt at an erection. I could hope anyway.

I got up and went to the bathroom to take a piss. I almost started to pee standing up before I caught myself and decided that it might be better to sit down to piss from now on. There was much less of a chance at making a mess I would have to clean up. When I was finished I grabbed a few Q-tips and cleaned out the dome of the plastic shell. I didn't know what effect urine would have festering inside the cage but I figured it wouldn't be good.

After making coffee I took a cup upstairs and gently nudged Angie to wake her up. When she opened her eyes she immediately put her hand to my crotch.

"Oh wow, for a second there I thought last night was just a dream but it's true!" she said as her waking eyes suddenly brightened to a warm glow, "We really have locked your penis up!"

She smiled and her other hand went for the key on the necklace, settled gently between her supple breasts.

"Yes honey, you now own my cock and decide when I get to cum."

She jumped out of bed with excitement in her eyes thanking me for the cup of coffee, "I can get used to this!"

I realized how nice it was that today was the start of a three day weekend for me. I had three days to get accustomed to my new captivity before attempting to conceal the plastic lump behind a business suit. As an afterthought I decided I would try on one of my suits later to see just what trouble I was in for.

Angie came down from getting ready and gave me a passionate kiss before heading for the door. As she opened the door she turned around and showed me the key around her neck. "You behave yourself today. I guess you will have plenty of time to get some housework done since you won't be jerking off today!" laughing quite loudly as she walked out the door.

The only thought that came to my mind was "Damn! She's Right!"

I spent the day both relaxing and cleaning up around the house. I hopped on the computer to look at some of my favorite cuckold material but I couldn't do it very long due to the tension the cage created on my balls. The cage didn't give me much trouble but I could tell the back of my scrotum where the back ring rested was a little irritated. I would have Angie look at it when she got home. I tried on one of my suits, and to my surprise, the cage didn't bulge out very much. It seemed that it would remain quite concealed. I was glad I wouldn't have to make awkward explanations at work.

When Angie got home I met her at the door and was rewarded with a very wet kiss. She asked me to come upstairs with her. Once we were in the bedroom she told me to disrobe and I did so quickly without any protest. Once I was fully nude except for the piece of plastic encasing my penis she got down to business.

"Come over here and remove my clothes!" she said in a demanding voice.

Damn, just her tone made my cock start to go hard before it met the resistance of the cage.

I removed her clothes slowly as she talked to me about how horney she was all day. "It was so hard to keep my mind on my work. All I could think about was you waiting at home for me, frustrated because you couldn't jerk off. Did you miss being able to masturbate today?"

I told her I did. "I looked at some of my favorite material but couldn't do so for long because of the discomfort. I wanted to cum badly but there was nothing I could do about it. Besides you did not give me permission."

I told her about the minor irritation on my scrotum and after taking a quick look she got some baby oil from the bathroom and rubbed a small amount on the reddened skin. It seemed to relieve the discomfort pretty quickly. I was proud of my little evil wife. She really must have done her research to have such a quick remedy at hand.

"I know you can't cum until tomorrow but I want to come right now. Time to do your duty my little chaste hubby."

I went to it right away, spending about ten minutes until she shot off with another loud, explosive orgasm.

"Oh....Oh, my god! I am going to cum all over your face! Don't fucking stop! Ohhhhhh..." she screamed.

She really seemed to let go lately. I could always tell when she came but now people on the other side of the country would know. She thanked me and I grabbed her robe and slipped it over her shoulders. I was treating her like a queen and I was sure she was enjoying it.

The rest of the day sped by and the next morning I met the same painful situation as the previous day. My shuffling in bed woke my wife this time and she saw the reason for my restlessness.

"Wow, your balls seem like they are really stretched. Does it hurt real badly?"

I told her it was painful but I went through the same thing the previous morning and just needed to let it settle out.

With a smile that showed me she was proud of me she rolled over and fell back asleep.

I let Angie sleep in and when she awoke around ten o'clock I had a cup of coffee waiting for her.

"I want you to take care of the yard today and after dinner we can give you a much deserved orgasm."

With a little extra spring in my step, I made quick work of the yard. While Angie enjoyed her day off I worked on a few of my projects I have been putting off for a while. It made it a little easier to keep myself busy instead of thinking about being able to cum later that day.

After dinner I cleaned up the dishes and made my way upstairs where Angie was waiting for me stark naked on the bed twirling the key to my chastity belt around her finger.

"Do you want to be allowed to cum tonight?"

I told her I did but that decision resided with her.

"So you are telling me that if I told you I changed my mind about tonight you wouldn't be mad at me?"

I told her as a matter of fact, "I wouldn't be mad as it is your decision to make. I might be disappointed but I realize that if you feel I don't deserve an orgasm you don't have to let me have one."

She actually gleamed with joy. Within moments she had inserted the key in the lock and I watched as the hasp sprang free. She made the withdrawal of the cage more dramatic than it had to be but I didn't care as it felt good to be out of the cage. The moment the rush of air hit my cock it began to grow in earnest.

Angie laid back and spread her legs for me. I wasted no time inserting my hard prick into her wanton hole. This moment felt more wonderful than just sex. This act meant so more because I had to wait for it. I went slowly to enjoy the sensation. It seemed that my desire to please in bed was back. After a few minutes Angie opened up and a gush of warmth engulfed my cock. I waited for her to come down and drove forth with gusto. Within seconds I was shooting off powerful spurts of cum into her moist pussy. I collapsed on her, my breathing labored and my heart racing.

After a few minutes we decided to get a shower, during which Angie made me clean my genitals very good and freshly shave my pubic hairs. There was no doubt I was going back in the cage, not that I thought there would be any.

Satisfied with how the evening turned out Angie had me lay on the bed while she fitted my cage. She placed the lock through the pin and snapped the lock shut.

"I hope you enjoyed that because we are going to shoot for 2 weeks before your next release. Think you can handle that?" she asked with a wicked little grin.

I gave her a wide smile, "It looks like I am going to have to handle it. You are the one setting the date and there is nothing I can do about it without your key." To Be Continued...

12