How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 20

Story Info
Guy changes sex and life to fit in.
6.3k words
4.79
37k
55

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers

We settled into a routine among the four of us. Kevin and Trent sectioned off part of the playroom above the garage and turned it into an office for Candy and Kevin; I took the other half for a dark room for my photography course. Kevin could be found in his office at anytime of the day or night. He was beta testing a new program for a company that had hired him for the summer. Candy and I worked on our tans, and exercised when we weren't modelling and Trent was out of the house every day before seven thirty.

We lived well together, no major fights; we shared the chores around the house. It was made easier by the fact that a cleaning crew came in once a week. Heather approved Candy's contract and she signed it and sent it back to J.D. She was locked in with a sportswear company called T&M clothing and was busier than I was. They were late getting the fall line out for school and needed her almost daily.

I went with her for a few shoots, but didn't want to steal her thunder so I stayed in the background and dressed down and frumpy. Peter and Katheryn looked shocked the first time I showed up that way, but smiled as Candy took centre stage and seemed to understand what I was doing.

Trent left me about once every two or three weeks for a week at a time, and he was home more often than any of us, meeting with Jason at their head office. I missed him, but Candy and J.D. kept me too busy to pine over my missing beau.

At the end of July I started looking for a dive course. I had spoken to Brad before he left for home and I had checked several of the dive shops in LA that he recommended. All said pretty much the same thing, diving conditions in Canada were difficult, the silt in the fresh water, cold temperatures, not a lot of visibility. I decided that I would get my license there. I quick search on the internet and a few emails back and forth to Brad and I was booked at the beginning of August for just over a week.

I would fly up to Toronto and stay there while I got my license. Brad had loaded me onto the course that he was helping with. I would buy all the gear I would need in Toronto from his dive shop. I only needed my bathing suits and a week and half's worth of clothes.

I wanted Trent to go with me, but he was too busy with work, Candy didn't want her license and Kevin was not that strong a swimmer, so I found myself all alone in Canada, taking a dive course. Brad sent me the course book and told me what homework I needed to have completed before I got there. I flew first class; having money from modelling was great. Geoffrey's company had arranged a car for me and they took me to a very nice hotel near the airport. It was only about ten minutes from the dive shop. I checked in and then went to the shop.

Brad fitted me for my mask, fins, boots and snorkel, showed me around the place, even the indoor pool they used for training and reminded me that class started at nine sharp. Dive school was harder than I thought, but still a lot of fun. We had three days of class work, and a full day in the pool.

We learned how to work together with our dive buddy, emergency procedures, ditching and recovery, underwater navigation, everything we would need to survive underwater. The equipment was a lot heavier than I thought it would be, but once in the water, it was no problem. The first breath underwater was just as cool as the snuba diving we did on the cruise, but we had more freedom of movement.

Our open water test dives were in an old open pit quarry, and as soon as I got underwater I understood what Brad had meant about bad visibility. You could barely see two feet in front of your mask, but it helped us understand why we had to stick together, and it also meant that we couldn't cheat with our underwater navigation test.

By the end of the week, I was completely waterlogged and ready to go home, but I had to wait an extra day because of the diving. I wandered around Toronto's downtown shopping district and marvelled at the diversity and cleanliness of the city. It is really true, Canadian's really are polite.

Brad took me to the airport himself and saw me onto the plane. I had already confirmed that I would be back in three weeks, just before school started to take my advanced and deep diving course. I wanted to do it right then, but he convinced me to dive off LA first. He even called a friend and arranged some diving for me.

Trent met me at the airport, and I chastised him for taking time off work. He was just as excited to see me as I was to see him. He arranged for Geoffrey to pick us up and as we climbed into the back I noticed that the partition was up.

"What do you have planned?" I asked.

"Nothing special," he temporized, "I am just going to get you sloppy drunk on this champagne and take advantage of you on the drive home."

"You don't need champagne for that." I told him, reaching out and unzipping his pants. "I have been dreaming of you all week."

"Oh God Janie, I missed you." Trent moaned as I fished his pulsing rod out of his pants and slipped it down my throat.

I had dressed well for the flight, as the face of CMS; I had to be well displayed at all times. I wore a tan silk blouse, with a gathered neck, a matching skirt and two inch heels. I felt Trent slip his hands into my hair, pulled up into a bun and he removed the pins holding it in place. Without letting him out of my mouth, I shook my head to let my hair rain down on him and moaned in delight and he hissed at the vibration.

He ran his fingers through my loose hair as I developed a slow gentle rhythm up and down. My tongue twirling around the crown as it slid into my mouth, then I tickling his nuts when I took him deep.

Trent moaned and groaned as I slipped him out of my mouth and rubbed the now wet pole over my face, looking up at him whorishly.

"Did my baby miss me?" I teased.

"Yesssssss," he hissed.

"Does baby want me to take him back into my mouth and finish him?"

"Yes,"

"And how do we ask?" I said as I licked his shaft from bottom to top.

"Pleaseeeeeeee."

"No, that is not the way we ask for our cock to be sucked." I admonished squeezing him gently.

"Suck that dick bitch." He demanded.

"Better." I mumbled as I licked his slit and swallowed him whole. I tugged his balls away from his body and rolled them in my hand. I didn't want him to shot too soon so I played with him.

I locked my fingers around his nuts, keeping them away from his body and while he was still in my mouth I used my other hand to scrape my nails against his scrotum. Trent hissed with pain and delight and I did it again.

"I'm gonna cum." He panted.

"No you're not." I corrected, holding his balls tight.

He convulsed his cock expanding in my mouth but nothing came out. By my holding his balls, he couldn't shoot his cum, but he could have a dry orgasm. Trent grunted and moaned in pain and delight as I held him prisoner by his own balls. Finally he relaxed on the seat and started breathing again, I continued to lap at the pre-cum he dripped.

"What did you do to me?" He asked.

"I made you dry cum." I told him. "I looked it up on the net and found that if I hold your balls away from your body, you can't shoot cum, but you still have an orgasm. Now it is my turn."

I pulled up my skirt and sat down on him, taking him all the way in. My saliva was more than enough lube for us and we both groaned as I wiggled him deep inside me.

"Now that is so much better." I moaned.

"This is the only way to get home." He agreed.

"Baby, you are home." I told him kissing him deeply and grinding our crotches together.

"You are the best." He said, holding me tight and kissing me back.

"I just want something soft and slow lover." I told him. "Make love to me, you can fuck me later."

For the rest of the ride, we cuddled and rocked back and forth on the seat, gently holding each other and lost in our own world. Suddenly, the intercom came alive and Geoffrey's voice came over.

"Five minutes Mr. McKabe."

"What was that?" I asked surprised and looking around.

"I told Geoffrey to give us five minutes warning before we got home." Trent told me suddenly picking up his pace.

"Good thinking" I panted, grabbing the back of the seat behind Trent and hanging on as he started banging me. He was picking me up and dropping me on his cock, thrusting harder and harder. I tried to be quiet, but it was too much and a loud groan escaped my clenched teeth.

"If you keep making that much noise, Geoffrey will hear you." Trent cautioned.

"I can't help it," I panted. "You make me scream."

"Well, do what you can to be quiet." He told me, fucking me harder and harder.

I buried my face in his shoulder and moaned in delight as I felt him start to swell; I slammed my pussy down on him and came. I bit into his shoulder and screamed with my mouth full of his suit jacket as I felt him shoot his load inside me. All that came out was a muffled sound.

I collapsed on top of him, both of us panting for breath and kissing hungrily.

"If you think this will get you out of trouble for leaving me alone for a week, think again." He told me.

I slipped of him and my thong snapped back into place, trying to hold his load inside me. Trent zipped up just as the car stopped at the gate house and we were waved thru without hassle. I knelt down on the floor to avoid ruining my skirt, but I could still feel him starting to run out of my pussy.

Geoffrey stopped the car and I hopped out before he could open the door. I didn't want him to see me kneeling in front of Trent.

"Thank you Geoffrey." I told him blushing madly.

"Always a pleasure Miss. Holcombe," He said with a certain smile and tipping his hat. "I will bring the luggage in for you." I could tell that he knew what had happened and my blush deepened.

"No Geoffrey," Trent said, handing him a sizable tip, after rolling down the windows as he got out. "I've got them."

"Very good sir," Geoffrey said politely and he watched as we took my two bags into the house before he left.

The next three weeks were fairly busy for all of us. Candy and I had several more shoots, Kevin never left his office, he was trying to finish the beta testing before school started and Trent had another trip, this one to England. I really wanted to go with him, but J.D. had me booked solid. I did get my diving trips in and it only served to get me completely hooked. I must have spent almost two thousand dollars in the dive shop Brad's friend owned. Then I spent even more on the camera rig that I needed. J.D.'s money was going to a good cause.

My advanced and deep diving course only took six days. I completed the in class portion in a day, six dives in three days and two days to decompress so that I could fly and I was home and ready for school.

During our off time, Candy and I had toured each other's campuses. I took her to UCLA and she dragged me all over USC. We got registered and had all our lists and supplies ready before school started. Candy had already started working with the cheer squad at USC, and made the team right out of the gate.

Classes began in September and I had little time to dive as work and school took up most of my time. I learned that despite what Peter told me, I still had a lot to learn about photography. My professor was surprised at the level of competence that I showed; I didn't have the heart to tell him that Peter was tutoring me. I even did some shots of Candy for her layouts for T&M.

Computer class was harder, but again I had Kevin to bounce ideas off of and we helped each other out with homework. I did three more photo shots for Carol in September alone, one on a school night that lasted until two in the morning. Even Trent was better company than I was the next day.

Trent still worked for Jason, but not as much. He spent any available time at the office; it seemed that he only came home to sleep. The work load we were all carrying was enormous. But the most wonderful thing happened at school in late September.

I was walking across campus to me second class of the day and I heard a squeal behind me and turned around. Three girls were charging towards me and screaming.

"You are the model for CMS aren't you?" One of them stammered.

I didn't know how to react. J.D. and Heather had told me to keep quiet about my modeling, but they didn't exactly cover this situation.

"Who me," I asked surprised.

"Yes," the one in the middle said. "I saw you on the website last night and on the news over the summer. I just didn't think you were still in school. You look so professional on the site I thought you were older."

"I..."

"I saw that outfit yesterday on the website." The tall blonde said looking at my grey knit dress. "I was going to buy it, but I didn't think it wouldn't look that good in real life."

"Well," I temporized. "This is a CMS dress, and with your legs, you would kill in this outfit."

"You really think?" She asked hopefully. She was taller than I was and had long lean legs.

"Absolutely," I said confidently. "This dress, no stockings, and grey two inch heels, you'll have to step over the guys tongues as you walk to class." She blushed.

"Look, I am late for a meeting with my computer professor, I gotta jet." I said by way of an escape and headed off to the computer building. I really did have a lab scheduled, but no meeting, I just wanted to get out of there. As I left I thought I heard one of them say, "was it her?"

I tapped my earpiece and activated my Bluetooth, "call J.D."

"J.D. Timerson and Associates, how may I help you?" A pleasant female voice answered my call.

"Hi April, its Janie, can I talk to J.D. please?"

"Hey Janie, just a sec, she's coming out of a meeting and I'll let her know you are on the line." There was a pause and a click.

"Janie, what's happening?"

"J.D., good to hear your voice, I've got a question for you."

"Shoot honey."

"I was just asked by a couple of students if I am the girl on the CMS website." I informed her. "I know that you and Heather told me to keep it low key, but..."

"But you don't want to lie." J.D. finished for me.

"Yeah."

"Don't," she said firmly. "Tell people if you want. Be proud of your work, god knows I am. And Carol and Peter can't say enough good things about you. Katheryn is still Katheryn, but I know that she loves working with you too; she just can't say it without ruining her rep. It is just stores that will use it as a marketing scheme. If the people you run into ask, tell them."

"But you said..."

"I know what I said; just don't use it to spoil things." She told me. "Be proud of what you do. Wear the clothes and show them what they are buying. Also, just so you know, CMS has had a thirty percent jump in sales since your pictures were posted. Your next cheque should be really sweet."

"J.D., I'm still..."

"Don't sweat it Janie, just deal with it as it comes up. Pass that on to Candy too will ya? Listen honey, I've got another meeting starting, I'll call you later and we can talk some more if you need to. Love you, bye." And the line went dead in my ear.

I made it through the rest of my day in a haze, trying to reconcile what J.D. told me and what I was feeling. I was proud that I was the face of CMS, but I didn't want it to interfere with school, but it seemed that I wasn't allowed to make that choice.

As I left the campus that day, four more people asked me if I was the model and I said yes. That started the brushfire of news and gossip around the school, by the next morning people were waiting for me everywhere. I had spoken to Candy the night before and she said that she had been noticed on campus to and that we had to be ready the next day.

I suggested that we wear the schoolgirl outfits that we got on Hollywood Blvd, since we were going to school. Candy looked at me like I was crazy then she laughed and said that that might be a little over the top. After some consultation we came up with suitable outfits for both of us.

Candy wore a red leotard with the T&M logo on the left breast and low slung jeans with four inch heels. I had a little more work to do with my outfit. I finally decided on the white four inch heels, no hose, a simple light wrap dress, diagonal strips, white, light blue and navy. My hair was in a French braid and my makeup light and innocent looking.

I felt famous as I climbed out of my car and students and professors stopped and started taking pictures with their cell phones. I heard shouts and cries of "It's her." "She's the one on the website." "I saw that outfit last night." Cameras clicked and flashed around me and I just smiled, locked my car and headed to my first class.

I got a text from J.D. at lunch and she said to call her immediately.

"What have you done?" She demanded as soon as I got through to her.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Traffic on Carol's site has more than tripled and sales are through the roof.

"I just wore the summer wrap dress to school today." I replied innocently.

"Well, keep it up." She told me. "Your commission will be substantial this month, and call Candy, let her know that T&M's site is seeing the same thing."

"Excellent."

"One more thing, I need both of you for a shoot this weekend. Carol and T&M have agreed to a crossover for the winter season line. You are both going to model both CMS and T&M and appear on both sites. Same deal as before, before you ask."

"Can do J.D., I'll let Candy know."

"Thanks honey, I will let you know details. Bye."

I called Candy and let her know about the changes and she was just as thrilled as I was. More exposure and commission, not to mention more clothes were all we needed to be ready to go.

That set the tone for the balance of my school life at UCLA. I dressed with care every day, always picking an outfit that Carol gave me and looking my best. On the occasional day when we wanted to be bags, even models need some down time; we would switch cars, dress down and sit in different areas of our classes.

We were all invited to too many parties to count. We skipped most of them. Kevin didn't drink, Trent usually had to be up to early to work and Candy and I couldn't drink without gaining weight, and since that was all that happened at those parties we didn't bother. We instead took turns dancing for our guys and getting royally shafted for the effort, which was what we wanted anyway.

By Thanksgiving, we were all ready to go home for break. Ashley arranged the train for us again, all first class and we left Wednesday afternoon. The station was crowded, but not as bad as the airports were. We made it home in plenty of time and Mom was there waiting for me. Susan had arrived about an hour earlier and she drove us both home.

My room was just as I had left it, and Mom came in as I started to unpack.

"I hope you brought a nice dress for tomorrow night." She told me. "Jason and Heather have their annual party and we have been told to be there."

"What no invitation this time."

"Nope, command performance."

"I'll be ready Mom, but what about our dinner?"

"I have invited Jason, Heather Trent and Gerry for dinner the next night. Susan is bringing her boyfriend Steve."

"A nice quite dinner for a change, I like that."

"Well it will be for Jason and family."

"And how are things going with you and Gerry?" I teased.

"Just fine young lady," Mom said sternly.

"Good, I just want to be informed if I am going to be getting a new brother or sister anytime soon."

"JANIE," Mom screamed blushing furiously.

"What, I just want to make sure that you are using protection." I said with a smile. "Or do we need to have the talk Mom."

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers
12