How I Became a Cuckold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh g-g-god tha that feeeels s so good!: she screamed as her nearly damaged my cock under her grip. "I'm cumming!" she yelled out. "I'm cumming so hard! AHHHHHH!" she screamed out as her pussy spasmed around his cock which was still sliding in and out of her pussy with the same unrelenting reverence.

"That's it bitch. Cum on my cock!" Richard said as he kept hammering away at her pussy.

"Oh god stop, you have to stop. I can't take it anymore." She began yelling out. She had grabbed ahold of my leg with the one hand that wasn't wrapped around my cock, digging her fingernails into my flesh. The sounds of her orgasming put together with the sight of watching her pussy orgasm on Richarrds cock were too much for me. I began to cheer her on unwittingly.

"Cum for him babe, Cum on his cock." I said as I tried to arch my head up to be able to lick her pussy.

""I am not done with you yet bitch. I have more where that came from, so you best just relax and enjoy it." Richard said, still undaunted in his relentless assault on her pussy.

"YES, Fuck me, Fuck me hard." Beth yelled out. I dropped my head down to the bed as I heard those words. She was submitting to him, she was about to beg him to fuck her. Richard knew this as well.

"You want me to fuck you?" Richard asked.

"Yes, Fuck me, harder. Fuck me harder." She said as she began sucking on my cock again.

"Well all you have to do is ask." He said slowing down his pace and barely moving in and out of her. I watched from directly below her pussy as he backed away. For every inch he pulled out of her, she tried with all her had to lean back and get more of his cock into her pussy.

"Ahh. All you have to do is ask, and I'll give you all the cock you want." He said.

"Please! don't make me do this." Beth pleaded. "Please not in front of my husband."

"Oh yes. You must beg me to fuck you. Beg me to fuck you while your husband watches from directly below it." his words cut through both of us like knives. This was it. If Beth begged for it, then she would become his whore again, and we would lose the rights to the videos.

"No please, don't make me. I want it so bad," she was on the verge of both tears and orgasm while she sucked on my cock.

"Beg for it bitch!" was the only reply she got from Richard. "You want it, don't you?" he asked. He was slowly pulling his cock out of her pussy and only letting an inch of it back into her awaiting pussy. Back and forth, teasing her body and depriving it of what it wanted. I was beyond caring at that point. My sexual desires had taken over and I too wanted her to beg for it. Somehow I managed to keep my mouth shut and not let on about what I wanted her to do.

"Tell me what you want slut! Tell your cucky husband what you want me to do!" He said, dipping the tip of his cock back into her pussy.

"Oh god, honey he feels so good. I'm sorry!" She said as she stroked my cock.

"Tell me slut. What do you want?" Richard asked again.

"I want you to Fuck me, Please! Please, I'm asking you to fuck me hard. I need your cock, please give it to me." Beth said leaning back to try and get more of him inside her. "PLEASE!!! I'll do anything! Just give me that cock!" she begged.

"That's all you had to ask for bitch!" Richard said as he slammed his cock back into Beth's pussy, causing her to gasp out loud.

"YES! Give it to me! Give me that BIG BLACK COCK!!!" She screamed. That was it, she was his now. We had lost all hope of getting out of this. She engulfed my cock into her mouth in between each of her screams of pleasure.

"Your mine now bitch. But you can have what you want, all the BLACK COCK you can handle." He said as he began ramming into her at a heightened pace. He cock was slamming into her so hard, that his balls were swinging back and forth now.

"YES. OH god yes. I love it, give it to me. Make me cum." Beth yelled out. I could feel drips on my face from her pussy. Her cum from her last orgasm was dripping down onto my face as I tried with all my might to reach her pussy with her tongue. My own cock had taken all it could take, I tensed my body and began to erupt into her mouth as she began swallowing my load. After 10 seconds I had cum and she had swallowed it all. She let my cock go and began to focus completely on herself and the cock giving her all the pleasure.

"YES. YES. YES. Give it to me, FUCK ME!" she shouted out. Richard was now quickening his pace. He knew he had won. There was no need to keep leading Beth on. He could now finish this up and collect on his bet.

"Okay babe, this is it. I'm about to unload, how do you want it?" he asked. I didn't understand what he meant at first. But I knew as soon as I heard Beth's reply.

"Fill me up, Fill my married pussy up with your cum. Fill me up so my cucky can eat it all up." She yelled out to him. This was something that her and I had never discussed before. Although a few minutes ago what she just said would probably have made me cum, but since I had already cum I wasn't at all nearly horny. I didn't like the idea of eating her out after he dumped his load inside her.

"You want to give him a creampie? Damn you are a naughty little slut aren't you." Richard said as his pace quickened even faster.

"Uhhh Honey. What are you doing?" I asked.

"Giving you what you wanted." She replied. "You made it clear last month that you wanted me to have another partner for sex. That you wanted to share me. You said you wanted to become a cuckold or to have me become a Hotwife. Well, now you are getting it. Richard is going to unload in my pussy and you are going to eat it all. You should have been more careful what you wished for." She said.

"I know what we talked about, but this is a bit hard to take. Can't we talk about this more? I don't know if I can do this." I said watching Richard about to cum.

"Her is comes slut. Here comes my load. Consider this me marking my territory slut."

"Honey wait!" I yelled out in a last attempt to stop this.

"You don't have a choice in this Dave, we lost the bet and I'm his now. You wanted this, so now is your chance to get it. You don't really have a choice, your tied to the bed. So get ready." She said as she met each one of Richards thrusts. His cock slamming into her harder and harder each time.

"Ohhhhhhhhh HERE IT COMES!!!!" he shouted out so loud that I know most of the floor of the hotel heard. I could only watch as I saw his cock convulsing and spasming into Beth's pussy. She nearly orgasmed again just from him cumming in her. Shot after shot I watched his cock pump into my wife. After 5 or 6 seconds, he had reached maximum capacity in her pussy and the cum started to flow out of her pussy and onto my face. I froze, not know what to do. After another 5 or 6 seconds he began to slowly thrust into her again. Each thrust pushed more of his cum out of her pussy and onto my face. My left eye was covered with cum now and I could feel his hot fluid dripping into my ear. He finally pulled almost all of the way out of her pussy, but then buried himself back in. I could hear the sounds of his cock pushing out more of his cum. As much of it was on my face, I knew there was a lot more inside her pussy.

"You want to feed your cucky his dinner now slut?" Richard asked.

"Yes, let's give him what he wanted . He can eat your load and clean me out." Beth said as she slowly rocked back and forth on his cock which was still inside her. As Richard withdrew his cock from her pussy, it made a popping sound. She immediately began to lean back and bury her pussy on my face. I had no choice but to start lapping up the cum that was flowing from her pussy. I opened my mouth and let a large portion pour into my mouth, I nearly gagged on the taste of the cum. I could taste Beth's juices as well as Richards cum in my mouth. I swallowed hard and tried not to gag as I reopened my mouth to suck in more. Beth kept her pussy glued to my mouth for the next 5 minutes as she rocked back and forth over my mouth and tongue. Once the bulk of his cum had been deposited into my mouth, she began to slither her pussy around my mouth. Back and forth, left and right, making sure that all areas of her pussy got cleaned up. Once I began to taste less of the cum that I was eating and more of her pussy again, I felt her warm lips around my cock. I never thought it would be true of me, but the act of cleaning her pussy of all the cum Richard had unloaded into it had made me hard again. Beth took my cock into her mouth and began to suck hard on it.

"Now you get to fuck my pussy after its been ruined by a real mans cock. I hope I can still feel you inside me after the fucking I just got." she said as she went back to sucking me. Finally she got up and mounted herself onto my cock. She began to ride my cock while facing away from me. Richard had already took his spot in front of her and she was already pulling his cock into her mouth. This would be his third go at her if she could get him hard again. A third shot would mean that he would be fucking her for a good long time.

"Hmmm. Your cock almost tickles me Dave. You are so small in comparison to Richard." Beth said as she mocked my size.

"Please don't do this anymore Beth. Can't you just untie me so we can leave? Let's just go home." I pleaded with her as she lifted herself up and down on my cock. She took her lips off of Richards now hardening cock and looked over her shoulder to me.

"I am his now Dave. We lost the bed, remember? I have to do what HE says from now on. But truthfully, I would do whatever he wants me to, as long as I can have his cock in me again. You don't know how good it feels to have a real man's cock in me again. It's been so long." She said, turning her head back toward his cock and engulfing it again. So here I was, tied to a hotel bed unable to move. My loving and beautiful wife was now the slut to a giant black man she knew from ten years ago. She was now his slut, and had to do what he said. There was video footage of her begging him to fuck her that was no doubt going to be used to blackmail her into whatever he wanted. We were screwed....literally. All I could do was go along for now. Richard held all the cards and he knew it. All I had to look forward to was watching as my wife left to go out on dates with whoever Richard set her up with. Undoubtedly, returning to me with a pussy full of cum which she would want me to clean out for her. This was my life now. I was a cuckold.

12