How I Became a Cuckold Ch. 05

Story Info
Ray finds out his own wife has made him a cuck.
3.5k words
4.39
77.7k
35

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,083 Followers

It had been almost two months since Carol and I started our relationship with Ray's wife Joan. We became a great threesome and she came over to our house two or three times a week. Since we quit seeing her husband Ray, Joan provided that special sexual something that gave a spark to our sex. She was almost shy when our relationship started but now she was more experienced and was an active partner in our FMF threesome.

We hadn't told Ray that I was fucking her and Carol was eager to tell him. She called him "an arrogant macho bastard" and wanted to see his face when he realized he was a cuckold. There was nothing he could do about it because he worked for "Daddy" – that's Joan's father – and would be out on his ass if he caused any trouble.

Carol and I joked about it one evening as we enjoyed our Glenlivet on the patio.

"When will you tell him?" she asked.

"Soon I think. Probably when you and I have him in private at the club. I want to see his face."

Carol laughed. "Me too. I talked with Joan and she's okay with it. She was a little nervous at first, but I think she can handle it. She kinda wants to get even for the way he's treated her for years."

We sat quietly for a couple of minutes. Then Carol said, "You haven't asked me that question for a long time."

"What question?"

"Don't play dumb. You know the question."

I laughed. "Okay. What did Ray do to you behind that locked bedroom door every night he was here? You liked it a lot."

"What were you picturing in your imagination that turned you on so much?"

She knew I was turned on big time by listening outside that locked door and repeatedly masturbating until my dick got black and blue. I had begged her many times to tell me, but she always said it was "private" and refused.

"Well ... I thought that maybe ... you know ... "

Carol laughed. "You're actually getting embarrassed!"

"I am. It's like I'm opening up my mind. Revealing my secret thoughts."

"Honey, I already know most of your secret thoughts and they're dirty. Tell me what you were thinking and I'll tell you if you're right."

I hesitated. I really was embarrassed. "Okay. In my imagination I saw him behind you, fucking you in the ass."

Carol started to laugh that loud musical laugh that I loved (except when she was with Ray behind that damned door).

She nodded her head. "You're right baby! I was taking it up the ass. I'd never been done that way before, and after he taught me I discovered that I really liked it. And baby, I still think about how good it felt and ... well ... you're gonna have to do me that way one of these days."

"In front of Joan?"

"Not yet. We'll have to season her a bit first."

It was over a week later than Carol and I were sitting under an umbrella at the club pool when Ray came over and sat down. There was no one else close by so I looked at Carol and she got my message and nodded. He was still arrogant with us, often making sexual remarks.

"Do you miss that big thing Carol?" He asked.

"Jerry is taking good care of me," Carol said. "But I think it's starting to wear him out."

"Yeah it would. Does your pussy want me back? Jerry must be tired all the time."

Carol chuckled. "Yes, he is tired. You see Jerry's been fucking your wife two or three times a week for the past two months in addition to servicing me. And Joan is a real sex machine. She has five or six orgasms every time she's at our house. She's been wearing him out."

Ray's face looked like he'd been kicked in the balls. He looked around to see if anyone was close by. Then he looked at me and back at Carol. It was as though he didn't know what to say.

"How ... I mean ... why ... "

"You see Ray," I said, "you hadn't fucked Joan for months. She got real horny and I decided to take on your responsibilities. Has she been more cheerful around the house lately?"

That's what hit him hardest. I could almost see his mind clicking away. I could tell he had noticed that she was more happy and cheerful. I had seen it on the golf course giving her lessons. Finally that arrogant bastard accepted what was happening. He hung his head and looked genuinely mortified and humiliated, perhaps for the first time in his macho life. He was very uncomfortable and he started to rise and leave the table without saying anything.

"Stay and talk a while Ray," said Carol, sweetly. "We always enjoy your company, even with your clothes on." Then she gave a friendly laugh. "Of course I always enjoyed you more with your clothes off. And yes, now that you ask, I do miss that big thing. But Jerry is taking very good care of me. And don't feel so bad about your wife. A woman needs sex and she gets it where she can. You were a bit macho, but I don't think we'll see that side of you very much any more."

He was still looking at the floor, but he shook his head. "No, you won't see that. I'm sorry for what I said about your ... your ... what I said."

We changed the subject and talked a while. Clearly, Ray was now a different man. He made a point of telling us that he wouldn't cause any trouble. He had a secret he wanted to keep as much as we did. The last thing he wanted anybody to know was that Joan and I had made him a cuckold. After he left, Carol and I had a good laugh.

When we saw Joan we told her about Ray. Several days later she told us how polite and considerate he was with her at home.

"And he's sweet, even when I tell him I'm going over to your house and might stay all night," she said.

I saw Ray several times at the club and twice we sat in the bar and had a drink. He showed me a new respect and friendliness. I began to feel a bit sorry for him. He was such a macho guy that finding out I'd been fucking his wife really got to him. Not that he had been fucking her himself – Joan told Carol and me that he would go months without trying to spread her legs. But now his macho pride had been hurt.

Ray and I had begun to have friendly conversations. Now that Carol was no longer available, he was getting horny for some new stuff. One day at the club we had a drink at the bar.

"The gal that Joan nicknamed Mrs. Robinson has been winking at me again," said Ray. She's not bad you know. I think I'll check her out."

"Might be worth your while," I said. "I've seen her at the pool and she has a figure that could be fun."

Mrs. Robinson was a thirty-something divorced blonde with a body that must have been spectacular ten years ago when she was twenty pounds lighter. Her face was beautiful. She had big breasts that would challenge any brassiere and made a normal man's mouth water. She'd made a pass at Ray last year at a party when she had arranged to have him walk in with her buck-naked, which is why Joan nicknamed her Mrs. Robinson, after the lady in "The Graduate." He had declined the invitation then, but now he was having second thoughts. She was a good ten years older than Ray and me.

"I'm gonna give it a shot," he said as we parted.

That night Joan came over. "He's like a lamb," she said.

Now that Ray knew about us she came over whenever she wanted, telling him where she was going. I wondered how that macho guy felt knowing his wife was going out to get laid and never knowing if she would be back that night or stay over for a quickie the next morning. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I remembered how he had humiliated me when he was fucking Carol.

I told Carol and Joan about Mrs. Robinson. Far from being annoyed, Joan was amused. "Oh God that's funny. Make him tell you all about it and keep me posted."

Carol thought it was funny too. "He needs some practice on older stuff."

"Maybe I ought to get some practice on older stuff myself," I joked.

Carol looked me in the eye. "Honey you can practice on any kind of stuff you want."

Joan looked at Carol. "I don't get it. How can you not care?"

Carol sighed. " I care. Let me tell you a story." She told Joan the story about my best friend Jim. She told it in every raw detail. When she had finished Joan was aghast.

"You fucked his best friend in secret for three years?"

"Yes."

"And when you told him about it, he forgave you?"

"Yes."

"He didn't care?"

"Oh he cared. He cared very much. But he said he knew I loved him and he loved me."

"Oh my God!"

"Now tell me honestly Joan. If this man decides to fuck some bitch what do I do?"

Joan thought for a long moment. "You better just smile and tell him how much you love him."

Carol looked at me and smiled. "I love you with all my heart and soul."

Joan said softly, "Oh God, I want a man like that."

Several days later I saw Ray in the club bar. He looked at me and smiled.

"You scored!" I said.

"I scored! And Jesus, that's good pussy. That body is something else - soft with handholds. You can grab on and hold her. And Jerry, she is horny! You never saw horny till you've seen Mrs. Robinson. Your wish is her command. She could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. And those tits! I know I said they sagged but, when she's on top fucking you, they hang down right in your face. Oh sweet Jesus! She's good."

He went on for almost an hour talking about fucking her. It turned me on.

"You want to fuck her?" He asked. I thought about my conversation with Carol and Joan about older stuff.

"Yeah, I'd like to fuck her."

"This afternoon?"

I looked at my watch. "Why not?" I still had five hours before Joan was due to join us in our bedroom. Maybe I could recover enough to do my duty. Shit! What conceit!

Ray pulled out his cell phone and made a call and when he finished he told me to follow him to her house. When we got there Mrs. Robinson met us at the door in a silk negligee and spike heels. She was bubbling with enthusiasm, smiling, and looking like she'd just won the lottery.

"Come in guys and have a single malt."

Ray patted her on the ass and she turned her ass for me to do the same. She had a nice soft ass.

"It's been a long time since I've had two young studs," she said.

The negligee came off quickly and she walked around in heels, hose, and garter belt serving our drinks. I looked at that beautiful body and forgot about the extra ten years. She was beautiful. Bronzed except where her bikini produced creamy white, soft skin. A lush beaver, the kind I liked, and fabulous legs. Her hair was blonde but her beaver was dark brunet - thick and curly.

Ray and I stripped and she commented on Ray's big cock. I looked at mine. It was respectable – maybe not ten but a decent seven. He sat on the couch and motioned her to her knees. She got on her knees between his legs and started to suck that big cock. She started slow, worked up the pace, and in just a few minutes he moaned and I could see that he was pumping a heavy load into her mouth. She swallowed it and then looked at me and smiled.

"You want a BJ?"

I nodded eagerly. She came over and dropped to her knees. When she took my cock in her mouth I was astonished that she simply took the whole damn thing down her throat without gagging. Then she began to move up and down on my whole dick. It was like having my dick in a pussy, except for her tongue, which sent electric shocks from my dick to my balls. I just laid my head back and let her bring me off. It was the best blowjob I ever had.

Then we fucked her. Ray did her first. I could tell she was looking forward to it – like a reward. She was grateful. She had several orgasms. We made her day. We rested and had a second drink. It was 18-year-old single malt. Then Ray smiled at me.

"I want to show you something Jerry," he said, taking Mrs. Robinson's hand and pulling her down to the floor on her knees. He got behind her.

"This is the way Carol likes it," he said.

He mounted her from behind putting his lubricated dick on her tight asshole and slowly shoving it in. She groaned and took it. His right arm was around her with his fingers stimulating her clit. His left hand was playing with her tits. He fucked her in the ass slow and easy. He was gentle – not rough the way he was with pussy.

"Carol likes it slow. Work on her tits and clit till she comes. It takes about ten minutes to bring her off. Whisper in her ear. She likes it when you talk dirty. If you say something really dirty she'll laugh."

I felt a sick jealousy as I watched him and thought about Carol taking it up the ass. He'd fucked my wife in the ass with that monster cock and she had loved it. When I heard her laugh on the other side of that locked bedroom door this is what he was doing to her. Oh my God I was jealous. And Carol had told me how much she needed it. Mrs. Robinson liked it too. She had her orgasm after about ten minutes. Damn! She was a horny bitch!

When I left, Mrs. Robinson embraced me and whispered in my ear. "Thank you Jerry. Please come back. Anytime. I'll do anything you want."

Carol welcomed me at the door.

"You're late," she said. "Where have you been?"

"Ray and I were fuckin Mrs. Robinson."

"Was she good?"

I took Carol in my arms. "Yeah, she was really good pussy. She needs it and she did anything we wanted her to do. She gives great blowjobs. She took my whole dick down her throat." I felt Carol's body stiffen but she stayed calm.

Then I said, "Ray used her to show me how he fucked you in the ass." Carol started to tremble in my arms. I thought she was going to cry.

"I'm sorry," she said. "But it felt so good."

"He did you that way every time?"

"Yes."

"You were laughing and giggling because he whispered dirty things in your ear?"

"Yes."

"And you looked forward to it?"

"Yes."

"You needed it that much?"

"Yes."

"And you miss it now?"

"Yes."

"And if he was here right now, you'd take it up the ass again?"

There was a long pause. "Yes."

"Even if he wanted to do it behind a locked door?"

Another long pause. "Yes."

I squeezed her tight. "You're a slut!"

"I'm a slut that loves you."

I held her in my arms. Oh God I loved her so much. Why should I care what pleased her sexually? My job was to see that she got it. Perverted? Maybe, but what about me? What about the things that turned me on, the things that I enjoyed?

I put my arm around her waist and we walked out to the patio. A bottle of Glenlivet was on the table with glasses and ice. She had been waiting for me. God I loved her!

"Is Joan coming over?" I asked.

"Yeah, and she's horny. I hope you got a couple of loads left in your balls."

"I think I'm ready. But that Mrs. Robinson was something to behold!"

"Tell me about her," Carol asked.

"You're kidding?"

"No, I'm serious. I love you. I want to please you. I need to know what kind of sex you have. Jealous? Of course I'm jealous. But you can have any woman you want, and you know it. Just tell me what she does that you like. Just give me a chance to please you."

I told Carol everything that Ray and I had done with Mrs. Robinson - every intimate detail - the helpless need of that poor woman.

Carol looked lovingly at me. "I need you just like she needs a man. I want you just like she wants a man. You can use me just like you use her – anything you want."

When Joan arrived we had a light meal and drinks on the patio. By now we had developed a routine. We ate, drank, talked, and enjoyed ourselves like good friends. Then we went to bed. Carol and I caressed and stimulated her body with our hands and tongues. Sometimes I got my tongue on her clit and brought her to orgasm while Carol kissed her deep with their tongues intertwined. Usually Carol got us both ready – eating pussy and getting my cock wet. While I fucked her, Carol kissed her deep, played with her tits, and masturbated.

Tonight as we lay in bed naked and sipped our drinks after our first fuck. Carol made me tell the whole story of Mrs. Robinson, except the butt-fucking lesson Ray gave me.

"She gives great blowjobs. Ray says she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch."

Both girls giggled.

"And she took my whole dick down her throat."

"She took your whole dick down her throat?" Joan was in awe. How could she do that?"

"She just swallowed it down," I said.

"Did she enjoy it?" Joan asked.

"She did it to please us. She was grateful that we spent the afternoon with her. Mrs. Robinson doesn't have a regular guy and she's horny as hell! When I left she thanked me, invited me back anytime, and said she'd do anything I wanted."

Joan shook her head. "That's kinda sad. I hope I never get that way. Are you gonna go back?"

I chuckled. "If Carol lets me. That was the best blowjob I ever had."

"Sometimes you can be a real bastard," Carol said. "I give you blowjobs, I just can't take your dick down my throat. You're making me feel bad just because I've got a gag reflex."

"I could invite her over here to give you lessons."

"Me too, me too," laughed Joan.

"You bastard! You're good, baby, but no way could you handle three broads at one time!" Carol said laughing. "I'd like to see you try! Your pecker would fall off!"

We had our laugh. Then Joan turned to Carol. "What's it like being in bed with two guys?"

"Well," said Carol. "Little Miss Innocent is getting dirty thoughts."

"I'm not innocent any more," Joan said. "I've had two guys and a ... well ... you know."

"Tell me what you're thinking," said Carol.

"Well. Ray has been so nice and I'm still married to him and I don't want to end up divorced and horny like Mrs. Robinson and ... well," Joan stammered.

"What exactly is in that sweet, little head of yours?" Carol asked.

"I thought maybe I'd like to have sex with my husband again, now that he's so nice to me and I've learned a little more about sex. But, well ... I'm not sure I want to be with him alone at first. So I've been thinking about ... maybe he could join us."

I looked at Carol and got a shock. She had that horny look on her face that I knew so well! Why was she suddenly getting horny at the thought of Ray joining us in bed? Oh shit, I thought - only one reason. She's remembering how good that big cock felt when she took it up her ass.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek gently. "I know exactly what you're thinking, baby, and it's okay. I wouldn't mind."

Carol giggled. "Wouldn't mind hell! You want to watch him do it, don't you?"

"When I saw him do it to Mrs. Robinson, it turned me on. I thought of you."

Joan looked puzzled. "What the hell are you two talking about?"

Carol laughed. "Let's get our showers and then, Little Miss Innocent, you and I are gonna have a long mother-daughter talk. If you want to fuck in a foursome honey, you're gonna see things that your innocent girlish eyes have never witnessed, and I need to get you ready."

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,083 Followers