How I Became A Filthy Tranny Slave

Story Info
Young man's fantasy becomes nightmare.
1.9k words
4.16
141k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 06/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I moved out of my parents house into my own apartment at the age of 18 I finally started exploring my own sexuality. I quickly found various porn sites and bdsm quickly became one of my favorites. As I discovered other various fetishes as well it soon became clear to me that it wasn't just bdsm itself that drew me in, it was anything that was kinky. The kinkier the better.

It wasn't long before my favorite fantasy soon developed in my head. It started off as me dressed up in all kinds of kinky outfits and evolved from there. Me, on my knees, in various lingerie, bound, serving cocks, and having all types of debauchery performed on me.

The fantasy was soon all I could think of and I had to finally set it in motion at least once, to try it. The scenario was already played out in my head but required someone who had to get me two things. First, a recently abandoned farm with a pig pen, and over a dozen men. I began scouring and placing ads in bdsm/fetish sites and papers before someone finally contacted me and said he could make it happen. The deal was he'd get the barn and men, the payment being me allowing him to video tape the whole thing. He could then do whatever he wanted with the video as long as I got a copy

I spent the next several months getting ready for the event. I was very short as far as men go, only 5'4" and never had a very muscular frame, so at the young age of 20, it didn't take much to prepare for my transformation into a woman. I started to grow my hair long so on the day I could style it in a feminine way. I also did plenty of exercise to slim up as much as possible. And finally I made sure to use plenty of lotion every day as I wanted to be very feminine. Meanwhile the person who contacted me worked on gathering the needed amount of men and making sure the farm was ready.

Finally the day of the event came and I spent much of the day getting ready. I made sure I shaved every hair off my body. I than applied some slutty makeup straightened my shoulder length hair that I had already dyed jet black, which was a nice contrast to my pale soft white skin. I decided I would change into my slut outfit once at the site. When I arrived at the barn I could see a large gathering of men at the front. I entered through the back, took off all my cloths and finished my transformation.

First was a pair of white cuff lace ankle socks with a pair of 6" red closed toe stiletto heels. Once in the heels and ankle socks I slid up a pair of white crotchless panties in the shape of a butterfly. Than I pulled on a pair of white opera length gloves that almost went up to my shoulders. The "organizer" of the event had to finish my outfit. He cuffed my hands behind my back, placed a red ball gag in my mouth that had straps that went around the sides, under my chin, and over my face to the back of my head. When he was satisfied I was gagged and strapped tight he wrapped a silver metal collar around my neck, locking it in the back with a padlock and attached a leash to the ring in the front.

Without any further hesitation he pulled me by the leash out the front of the barn and into the middle of the crowed of men who were mostly naked and already had hard cocks at the site of me in my slutty outfit. There were too many to count and describe. Some were old and young, some tall some short, etc. There was also every type of race present. White guys, black guys, and many others. Some began to whoop and cheer. Others started yelling out obscene words. Some called me a slut, others called me a whore. Truth is I felt like a slut, dressed up in lingerie, bound, collard, leashed, standing in the middle of dozens of men ready to humiliated me.

It wasn't long before they all surrounded me. I felt hands grabbing and squeezing my exposed ass. My pale slutty skin started to turn red as they pinched and spanked me. I could feel all their hard cocks rubbing up against my body. My whole body became hot and started to turn pink with lust.

Others stroked my cock which was harder than I've ever felt it before, or squeeze and caress the sensitive insides of my thighs. Hands also began pinching my nipples and fingers would probe my asshole. Hands literally covered, probed, caressed, and abused my whole body. The obscenities continued as more joined in and I was called every slutty word I've ever heard.

"Spank that slut!" "Squeeze her fagot cock!" "Paint her whore ass red!"

The hands stopped when a few started to spit on me. I could feel their warm spit run down my filthy face as more and more joined in. Some would let it fill their mouths than let it ooze down onto my face. Others aimed for other parts of my body and it wasn't long before my face, chest, ass, and thighs were covered in a film of spit. At this point someone took the leash again and started dragging more to the pig pen. I was led into the pen and my heels began to sink slightly into the mud as it had rained the day before and was extra muddy. My heels sunk so deep into the mud that the bottoms of my lacy ankle socks soon became stained black from the mud. When we reached the middle I was forced to kneel down. When I knelt down the rest of my ankle socks became stained black as well as my slutty pale white skin.

Several men than approached with stakes, rope, and a hammer. They hammered stakes at each ankle and at each knee and then tied ropes around each leg, than tied my ankles and knees to the stakes. They than hammered a stake into the ground just behind my ass, and fit a large piece of wood over this stake. The large piece of wood was cut at and angle and had a hole in it so a huge phallus could be fit into it, and at the angle pointed directly at my asshole. They pulled me down onto the phallus so that just an inch was in my ass, than ran a rope from the wood to my handcuffs, tying it tight so that I could hump down onto the phallus, but not be able to pull it out.

Now I was almost completely immobile. All I could do was squirm a little and hump down on the phallus. Once again as many men as they could fit circled around me as I knelt, bound and gagged, in the middle of pen. They once again began spitting on me while the ones behind me knelt down and played with and spanked my exposed ass cheeks. Five or so men than took their hard cocks and began using them to smear the spit and drool all over my gagged and harnessed face. My face was covered with cocks and drool as they than began using their cocks to slap my face.

Satisfied with their assault on my face they stepped back and a man stepped forward and pulled the gag out of my mouth, letting it fall down and dangle under my chin, leaving the harness strapped tightly around my face. He than leaned over me and simple said "open" as he began to collect drool in his mouth. I looked up at him with my cutest baby girl eyes, opened my mouth as wide as I could and emitted a loud "Ah" as he let a long line of drool go. I caught as much of it as I could in my mouth and quickly swallowed it down. I than licked my lips and looked back up with my baby girl eyes and said "Thank you daddy, more please!" More men stepped forward. Some simply drooled in my mouth while others forcefully spit into it.

Someone than shoved a finger in my ass, probed around till they were satisfied than presented their finger to my eager whore mouth. I greedily sucked at the finger covered in my sticky ass juice as if it was a cock and soon others began sticking their fingers up their ass. Some presented their fingers for me to suck while some simply smeared them on my face and body. Someone then turned around and stuck their ass in my face. I immediately began running my tongue up and down the crack of his ass, pausing every time I go up and down his crack to lick his asshole.

Eventually this all stopped and multiple cocks were stuffed into my face, and I began greedily sucking them. This went on for quite awhile as there were a lot of cocks to suck. As I would suck one cock, others would rest their cocks on my face while others would once again continue to abuse my bound and exposed body and ass. As I'd bob my head up and down on each cock I'd hump back on the dildo like a whore in heat. Most came in my mouth which I tried to swallow as much as I could. I was a cum bucket and I wanted as much cum in my belly as I could. Sometimes there'd be too much and it'd bubble and ooze out of my mouth. Others would choose to jack off onto my face, chest, thighs, back, or ass. My face became a sticky mess of drool and cum. My thighs would stick together as It'd run down my body. My hair became caked and I could feel cum oozing between my red and welted ass cheeks.

After everyone had been sucked till they came and my tummy was full of cum they undid the ropes binding me to the stakes. They than laid me down on my back in the filthy mud. The rest of my body and slut clothes were now stained with mud, cum, and drool. They hammered in more stakes all along my body. I was soon tied down spread eagled in the middle of the pen, ropes binding my wrists and ankles tightly, ropes were also wrapped around my neck, waste, and thighs before being tied to more stakes. Finally the men all circled around me one more time. Some began urinated on me, now staining my slutty white lingerie and mixture of yellow and brown. Others who had not been sucked or filled their sacks again were also jacking off on me, while others began spitting on me again. I lied there on my back in the mud, squirming against the ropes that spread my whore body out wide as the torrent of piss, jizz, and spit rained down on my body.

Once it had all stopped I looked up just in time to see the person who organized this all clean a spot on my thigh. The last thing I remember before everything went black was him injecting something into me with a syringe.

Comments and suggestions welcomed for part 2.