How I Became a Love Slut

Story Info
How my future wife became a happy slut.
834 words
3.81
55.8k
7
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked my wife to write her story since I think it is sexy and still turns me on.

*

It was in the early 60s. I was eighteen and a very cute, tiny little strawberry blonde who just enjoyed being around men. By this time I was separated from my first husband and trying to support my little boy and me as bookkeeper in Anaheim. Three of my girlfriends and I were invited to a party in Carlsbad, CA near the Camp Pendleton marine base. There were a bunch of sexy marines at the party drinking beer and eyeing the girls. Most of them had just finished boot camp and like all horny young teenagers, were checking out the girls. I drank a couple of glasses of wine and started feeling horny myself surrounded by all these good-looking boys since I hadn't been with a man since my divorce and my move down from Palo Alto. I soon began talking to this very cute, very young marine.

We ended up fooling around inside a hallway. He shoved a finger in my pussy and I got wet and started moaning. He pulled me into the bedroom and locked the door. He dropped to his knees and undressed me quickly. He started kissing me and pulled me on to the bed. He yanked off his pants and I was delighted to see that his cock was already hard and ready for pleasuring me. But instead of mounting me immediately, he spread my pussy lips and began sucking my clit while fingering me. It quickly drove me crazy and I began begging for him to fill me. I spread my legs. He entered me easily and we had some great, hard pounding sex. It was just what "the doctor ordered." He felt so wonderful inside me. Maybe he was not quite as big as ex, but it was fun and very exciting to be screwing someone brand new for a change. When he was finished with me, he told me how great I was and we hugged and kissed again. Then he helped me put on my panties and skirt.

It was still way too early to leave. I was still a little tipsy from the wine as we casually wandered back into the party crowd. I could see my young marine telling his buddies how he had just got lucky. I badly needed to clean myself after our hot session so I headed for the bathroom that was down the same hall. I'm just about to pass the bedroom when I felt some strange men's hands on my shoulders. I was shoved into the bedroom. Now two other boys were in front of me and another couple of guys were behind me. I knew what was coming and tried to say no, but my shirt was pulled up over my head as my skirt was roughly yanked off. Two hours later, as sore as I was, I was still being hammered, eaten and, I'll admit it, enjoying it a lot. After six weeks in boot camp, the young marines were very horny and very hot. I lost count of how many times I came but the sheets were soaked. It turned out to be a great fun for me and everyone else.

Jumping ahead one week, I get a call from the first guy asking if I wanted to meet him. I agreed, and after work that day there started a routine of sexual attention any woman could only dream about. I was soon having sex with four guys who had enjoyed my pussy and a couple of married men on a regular basis in my little rented Garden Grove house. I know they were just using me for sex, but as a financially struggling, newly single mom with a needy pussy, it certainly worked out great. I was generally able to keep the physical separate from the emotional aspects of the life. The guys were mostly nice, but it varied. The more wild and crazy the night, the better it was for me sexually and financially. Young guys had the most enthusiastic cocks but the older married men were kinder to me and grateful for the chance to poke a cute, little teenager. I was never more fulfilled sexually and I have had never had more fun before or since. The only tricky part was keeping my new situation quiet from my dad who was living close by in Long Beach. As a youngster, I enjoyed the freedom of my party girl life style. But I changed my ways after marrying Bill, a man who would support my little boy and me. I eventually, as part of the deal, pretended to be a traditional Chevron company wife.

Note from Bill: I think most of what she writes is pretty accurate. I know the little house in Garden Grove is true since I visited her there a couple of times before asking her out.