How I Became a Masseur Pt. 02

Story Info
The fun continued and dad shared his rules.
2.5k words
4.43
12k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Some might question whether this is more of an incest story and I can understand that but as the story develops, I will be getting off the incest theme. Mind Control to me is the more appropriate category as the overarching theme is about how reflexology, acupuncture and massage can enhance sexual desire and orgasms.

I've enjoyed writing the story so far and I hope, at least, some of you will enjoy reading it.

*****

Part 2

"Promises, promises." Aunt Mimi bounced off the massage table and got some bottled water from the fridge, handed one to dad and threw one in my direction. "Catch, you are gonna need it."

Now that she mentioned it, I was feeling rather thirsty all of a sudden. By the time I've downed the bottle, I heard her calling out from the master bedroom, "C'mon Nate, time for more lessons."

I pulled up my jeans and headed towards the master bedroom. I wasn't surprised by the scene in front of me given what had transpired so far tonight but I still felt a little uneasy seeing my dad and aunt making out without a care in the world. Mind you, Minnie Me wasn't worried one iota, he was at full mast again.

When they finally noticed my presence, they broke their kiss but were still in an embrace.

Aunt Mimi giggled like a little girl and pointed at my crotch. "I think he wants to be let out again. Surely, you can't be embarrassed after what we just did."

As logical as it sounded, I was indeed having an internal struggle. Sure, we crossed a line but did that make it right to keep going and having a threesome with dad to boot? The little brain was screaming yes but the big brain wasn't as convinced.

Dad sensing my dilemma, "Nathan, this might be a bit too much too soon for you. Sex is meant to be enjoyable and it won't be if you're not comfortable with what you're doing. You don't have to be here if you don't want to or you can stay and watch while you are deciding. I'll leave it entirely up to you and I'll be fine with whatever decision you come to."

"Of course Nate wants to, just look at that bulge in his jeans."

"Sheesh Mimi, let him be his own man."

Aunt Mimi was going to say something else but dad pashed her before she got the chance. I didn't leave, it was impossible to with what was happening only a few feet away. I sat in the chair in the corner and watched it all unfold.

They continued kissing passionately and their hands were never idle either. Aunt Mimi was running her hands all over dad's body and sometimes tugging at his manhood. Dad, in turn, was groping her tits, squeezing her arse or fingering her pussy. Aunt Mimi probably had a mini orgasm the way she was moaning and grabbing at dad's wrist.

They fell onto the king size bed in unison. Dad was holding Aunt Mimi's face and kissing her gently, planting little kisses to her forehead, lips and earlobes. He kissed his way down to her neck and lingered at her breasts. I could see Aunt Mimi's nipples grew even from where I was sitting. Dad continued his journey down her torso, tongue flicking at her belly button, he kept moving south and Aunt Mimi spread her legs for him. However, he ignored her pussy and massaged her thighs before licking the area behind her knee. Dad left a trail of saliva on her calf as he was getting off the bed. He was now on his knees and massaging Aunt Mimi's foot and sucking her toes.

Within a couple of minutes, Aunt Mimi was taking shallow breaths, biting her lips and grabbing at the bedsheet as if she was building towards a major orgasm. My guess was spot on as unlikely as it seemed, she arched her back and was humping air, fucking back at the invisible man who wasn't there.

"Ahhhhhh, Sam, I love it when you make me come like that. Come up here so I can suck your cock."

Dad didn't seem to hear her, instead he buried his head in her pussy.

"No, no, Sam, I am still too sensitive. Please let me suck your cock...ahhhh."

Ignoring her plead, dad continued his assault. Aunt Mimi was now whimpering but also becoming more of a willing participant. She was grabbing dad's hair and grinding her pussy against his face.

"That's it, right there...fuck me with your tongue and make me come...suck it...fuck, fuck."

Dad obviously didn't let up the tongue lashing after Aunt Mimi's orgasm.

"No more please Sam, I can't take it any more at lease not for the time being, please."

Dad finally relented. "You haven't had a cock in your pussy yet. Now, get me ready."

Dad stood up on the bed as if it was a stage. Aunt Mimi crawled over to dad in a flash and gobbled his cock to the base in one go. Dad held her head and fucked her face with short jabs. While dad was no porn star, he was not exactly small either. Aunt Mimi mustn't have much gag reflexes as she was taking the face fucking with ease. If anything, she was enjoying it as much as dad did.

I was thoroughly enjoying the show too and was rubbing my cock through my jeans absentmindedly. What happened next almost had me coming in my jeans.

As if for my benefit, dad got on all fours with his ass facing me. "Lick my ass, Mimi."

Aunt Mimi got behind dad but her gaze never left me. While she was caressing dad's butt, she was looking seductively at me as if to say, "you want to take Sam's place, don't you?"

Being a confirmed ass man, I had been fascinated and very turned on by porn clips involving ass worshipping and rimming. Although I didn't think normal girls would go for such a lewd act. And here we were, Aunt Mimi was spreading dad's cheeks and lapping at his anus liked she was trying to get every bit of the yoghurt off that flimsy lid in those old Yoplait ads.

"That's it, slut, clean my ass, get that tongue in there." dad demanded between moans of pleasure.

I had somehow lost my jeans and was jerking off furiously to the visual stimulation.

"Don't wasted it Nate, come here and fuck me." Aunt Mimi was still worshipping dad's ass but she had manoeuvred herself to have her ass facing me.

I was excited beyond belief and needed release. Any thought about decency or social norm was out the window as I stepped up to the edge of the bed and was doing some ass worshipping of my own.

"Oh Nate, you really are an ass man, aren't you? There is progression to this you know but let's not rush it tonight. Now, I need a cock in my pussy, fuck your aunt good and proper."

I had thought about losing my virginity a lot over the last couple of years and many scenarios had played out in my head. Not even in my wildest dream that I would lose it to Aunt Mimi and in a threesome with dad!!

I was as hard as a rock and took a couple of stabs at entering Aunt Mimi without success. She took hold of my cock and rubbed it along her slit a few times before pulling me in. The head popped through and that initial feeling was unlike anything I've felt before, it was wet, warm and gripping. Her pussy was pulling back my foreskin as I entered her, the sensation was delicious yet completely foreign to me. In my excited state, I shoved the rest of my cock to the halt in one mighty thrust.

Aunt Mimi granted. "Easy, big boy, take your time and experiment."

"Sorry."

Taking her advice, I took a deep breath and gathered myself. Holding onto her hips, I pulled back slowly until only the head was lodging inside her before pushing forward again but only advancing little by little. Once I've got a bit of a steady rhythm going, I tried something different every few strokes; different depth; different speed or angle, hoping to impress my aunt.

"That's nice Nate, keep it up."

When I looked up, dad was on his back with hands behind his head and getting blown.

As I felt another orgasm approaching, I slowed to a halt and was trying to think of something unattractive hoping to delay the inevitable. Aunt Mimi had other ideas though. She was now fucking me, slowly at first but gradually increasing the tempo.

She lifted her head off dad's cock. "C'mon Nate, fuck me hard...deep."

I wasn't going to deny her. I doubted I could in any case. I started banging away as fast and as hard as I could, it didn't take me long to reach the point of no return. "I am gonna cum!!"

"Come, come inside me, it's OK. Oh, fuck...I'm so close too..."

We both came hard, I pumped everything I had into her and she kept milking my cock until I went soft and slipped out of her. I collapsed on the bed next to her.

"I need more cock, please Sam."

Dad looked at Aunt Mimi and then me, "um, not sure, I'm not into sloppy seconds."

I could feel my face burning but didn't say anything.

"You can fuck me in the ass," Aunt Mimi offered enthusiastically.

"Haha, this has been your cunning plan all along, hasn't it? You little ass slut."

Without any further ado, dad stepped behind Aunt Mimi but to my surprise, he plunged into her pussy instead. Aunt Mimi cried out in delight but it was short-lived as dad only went for a few strokes before pulling out.

"Just needed some lube. Now, spread your cheeks."

Aunt Mimi complied quickly and make herself even more exposed and vulnerable in the process if that was possible. Dad wasn't in any hurry invading Aunt Mimi's back passage, he took a good minute before he had his full length buried in her ass.

"Fuck, you're as tight as the day I took your anal cherry."

"Ah...ah...you need to fuck it more often and maybe Nathan can help in the future."

"You shameless little slut."

Dad was holding out on Aunt Mimi deliberately and gripping her hips tightly so she could not move.

"Please fuck me, Sam."

Dad still did not move but he let go of Aunt Mimi's hips and she immediately fucked herself on dad's cock. Dad simply put his hands behind his head and let her did all the work but I also noticed dad was massaging his neck with his thumbs.

Aunt Mimi was slowly working herself into a frenzy. She was pinching her own nipples and fingering herself madly. "Spank me and fuck me hard, ah...I am such a bad girl."

"That you are."

Dad drove into her again and again and the spanking never let up. Aunt Mimi's bottom looked crimson and angry, she was very vocal, cursing and screaming through her orgasms in pleasure and pain probably in equal measure. She at least came three times to dad's one if her body language was anything to go by.

It was a fuck and suck fest for the next couple of hours until we were all spent. I got my first rim job, well, tromboning actually, Aunt Mimi corrected me, as I was being jerked off at the same time. Who was I to argue? In any case, it was just "WOW", much better than I had fantasised. We even double penetrated Aunt Mimi but I didn't get to fuck her ass, well, not that night. When I glanced over at the clock it was 2am in the morning. I kissed Aunt Mimi good night and left her and dad to their own device and went back to my room. I was dead to the world as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I got up just before midday, feeling a bit sore all over and thirsty as hell. I headed to the kitchen and dad was making lunch.

"Good morning Nathan, would you like a sandwich?"

"Yes, please, is Aunt Mimi gone?" I enquried as I was search for something to drink from the fridge.

"Yeah, she's got a hockey game."

"So...how long have you two been...you know?"

"Um, maybe three or four years."

I sat down at the table and drank the Gatorade which really hit the spot. "You were a bit nasty to her last night."

"Well, you should know that she is a submissive and she likes it a bit rough both verbally and physically. Like I said to you last night, sex is meant to be enjoyable. If she didn't enjoy it, I wouldn't do."

"Fair enough, but why Aunt Mimi, couldn't you have another one of your other girlfriends joining us last night? She is my aunt all after."

Dad passed me my sandwich. "Like who Nathan, Sandra Cumberland?"

My face must has gone bright red having been busted but I was smart enough not to argue.

Dad continued, "if the truth be told, it was Mimi's idea. I was talking to her recently about what to get you for your 18th birthday. She is very fond of you and she volunteered. I think she was really worried that you might back out last night."

"As great as last night was, it did cross my mind. she is your sister-in-law and my aunt. Isn't it wrong?"

"Everyone is entitled to their opinion. From my point of view, it is all good as long as it is consensual between the parties involved. Let me ask you this, who have we harmed with what happened last night?"

"I guess you have a point. So is it just Aunt Mimi, what about Aunt Lauren and Aunt Robyn?"

"No, Nathan, both Lauren and Robyn are married. I'm no saint but I do have a couple of rules I live by and I hope you will too. Rule number one, no married woman and rule number 2, do not force anyone to have sex with you. What we have is a powerful gift and you will have plenty of willing partners. Having said that, some are less corruptible than others, strong willed girls will be able to resist our skills. Read the signs carefully and leave them alone if you have to."

"I can live with that."

"Good."

"Dad, I saw you massaging your own neck a few times last night, what was that about?"

"Very observant, but I don't think you need to worry about that for quite a while yet. That was to help me to stay hard and desensitise. I am not far from fifty after all. I need all the help I can get to keep up with a horny minx like your aunt."

"She is a surprise packet, that's for sure. I've always thought she was gay."

"You should never judge a book by the cover. Mimi actually swings both ways but she definitely prefers men. Look, you still have much to learn but time is on your side."