How I Became a Pro Pt. 02

Story Info
Brett's wedding brings everyone together.
2.5k words
4.38
18.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cybal
cybal
40 Followers

I am not going to lie, I was horribly nervous. This would be the first time I had seen Thomas, and more importantly Brittany since Thomas' visit. I was beautiful in the dress Tara had selected for us. Compared to Tara I towered over her, especially in the heels. She and Brittany were pretty in their middle America kind of way. Brunettes with full tits and slim waists. They would balloon into housewives like the rest with big hips and a belly from too many latte's and donuts. They came from money and that is what really mattered at the end of the day.

I was looking for a waiter for a pre-ceremony champagne to calm my nerves when Brittany walked around the corner. She stopped, surprised to see me, then smiled a knowing grin and walked into the room where Tara was getting ready.

"Shit!" I thought to myself as I walked out and grabbed a glass of champagne from a passing waiter.

Thomas came behind Brittany as I continued hanging out in the hallway.

"Hello Heather" Thomas said with a big smile as his eyes went from my toes to top and back taking me in. "You look beautiful," he said fairly normally.

"Thanks Thomas," I said, "nice tux."

"Thank you, we groomsmen have quite a tough job next to your stud of a brother." He said, with a tone I was unsure of.

"I saw Brittany before," I said, testing the waters.

"She is the maid of honor," he said taking a drink from the cocktail glass he held. He looked around then lowered his voice, "She did not say it, but I think she was appreciative that you are willing to service me."

"There you are," my brother Brett's voice boomed into the hallway. "Hey Heather, I need this guy," he said excitedly, dragging Thomas away.

"Service him?" I thought to myself. "This is too fucking weird," I thought and turned to get outside for some air, but Brittany walked out of Tara's room just as I was about to pass.

"Oh, hi Heather," she started looking me up and down as girls do. She then looked around and back into the room before speaking. She whispered, "I just want to thank you for agreeing to Thomas' need."

"Need?" I asked surprised by the way she put it.

"Well, yeah, you know he wants to cum in your mouth, and I am just not into that," she said as if he was demanding her to scrub floors and toilets twenty-four seven.

"What the hell do I say to this?" I thought. "OK, no problem," I said, hating myself as soon as I said it.

"No Problem, I will suck your husbands dick for money as much as you need," I thought how it sounded.

"Well, don't do anything you don't want to, ok?" she cautioned. "He can get kinda crazy with some things he has seen on the internet." Tara appeared "Hey Heather. Britt I need you," she said quickly pulling Brittany back into the room.

"Crazy 'Internet stuff', huh?" I thought as a smile crossed my face and my nipples hardened. "How kinky was uptight Thomas?" I wondered.

The ceremony began and I walked out with the other women. Brittany was in front of me and I could not help but notice how hot she was. "Why wouldn't she want to have sex?" I thought. I was so horny as I felt like everyone in the audience knew I was taking money for sex from my in laws and wanted me.

We got through the ceremony and the cocktail hour was a blur as I tried to calm my imagination and feel comfortable, while the whole time trying to imagine who knew. The whiskey sours were cute and small and soon I was feeling no pain. I made small talk with my family and some old friends steering clear of the in laws.

I was in a stall in the bathroom when I realized I was more drunk that I should be. I sat and enjoyed the feeling. I heard people come in to the bathroom and the laughing of two young women. I recognized Brittany's laugh. I pulled up my feet and sat quietly, not wanting to be discovered.

"Sh sh sh," one of them said and then silence. A moment later as I heard shoes move down the row of stalls and back, probably checking for anyone listening.

"Can you keep a secret?" Brittany asked. I still did not know who she was talking to and almost fell trying to get a look.

"I have the most amazing secret," Brittany said excitedly as she too had clearly had some drinks. "I gave Thomas permission to have sex with another woman."

"What?" The other woman said. I knew who she was talking to. It was Kate, Tara's best friend.

"I know it sound crazy but you have been married for a while, right?" Brittany continued.

"Yeah, six years," Kate practically moaned. She was married to Kevin. Kevin was an ex-football player with Brett, who had become successful too, but had put on a lot of weight.

"The sex gets old, right?" Brittany said, as if a universal truth.

"Yeah, and he is so big now, not just his cock," Kate said giggling.

"I know right, well I found someone who is willing to satisfy Thomas for money" Brittany said.

"How do you know he won't leave you for this whore, Britt?" Kate asked genuinely curious.

"And what, have me tell the world he is fucking his sister in law?" Brittany blurted out.

"Get out!" Kate said laughing excitedly. "Heather is fucking Thomas? For money?" she asked.

"Shhhh," Brittany tried to quiet her. Just then the door opened.

"Hi Mom," Brittany said in a new friendly tone.

"Having a good time Mrs Talbot?" Kate asked.

"Very good, and yourself?" Mrs Talbot said in her usual snotty sophisticated tone.

"We better get back," Brittany said probably pushing Kate out the door.

I waited in place, not wanting to face my new mother in law, who's son in law I was taking money from for sex. The thought of it alone excited me. "Am I horrible?" I thought to myself having seen her as the kind grandmother.

Finally, she left and I got down and went to the mirror. I washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror. I was not a bad person. Brittany and Kate seemed to appreciate my service. I looked in the mirror and winked at myself and went out to the party.

"I thought you might be in there," I heard as I stepped out of the bathroom and headed to the bar. It was Thomas. I paused then turned as he leaned against the wall. He glanced over my shoulder then down my dress and said, "you do look fine in that dress Heather."

"Thank you Thomas," I said as my palms were moist and hot talking to him.

He brought up his hand and was flipping a hundred dollar bill around. "I would like to do a little more business," he said glancing down his tux to where his cock was bulging.

"You want me to kneel down right here?" I asked nervously.

"Goodness no, sweet Heather, we have a room upstairs," he explained.

Was I crazy? I was actually considering it, giving a blow job for money at my brother's wedding.

"It's gotta be quick," I said surprising myself, stepping towards him.

He took another look down my dress and said, "That should not be a problem," then put his hand on my back and ushered me towards the elevator. I looked back as luckily there was no one to see.

As the elevator doors closed Thomas cornered me and said, "I want a little more," then pushed his tongue into my mouth. I felt his cock against me as he kissed me and I opened my mouth accepting him. His hands seemed to be everywhere, my ass, my tits. He tongue fucked my mouth and then kissed my cheek to my ear and moaned "I so want to fuck you." I was nearly melted right there when mercifully the elevator dinged that we had arrived at the tenth floor. He stepped back and smoothed his jacket and stepped out.

I followed him, a little weak kneed from the drinks and the kiss. He walked about half way down the hall and slid a key card into the door and opened it. He held it open as I walked in.

I heard him locking the door as I moved into the main room. I was shocked as Brittany sat in the desk chair smiling. Thomas came up behind me and said, "Britt is gonna watch this time, ok?"

"Watch what?" I said playing dumb with a dumb laugh.

"Drop the shit Heather. I want to watch you suck and swallow Thomas' cum." she said matter of factly. "Hell I am the one paying. I should get to enjoy the show," she finished arrogantly.

Thomas put his hands on my bare shoulders and said, "it's ok Heather, she is cool wth it. There is an extra fifty in it for you."

I looked at Brittany who was hard to read. She was almost ten years older than me and mother of two yet was sitting in her hotel room about to watch her sister in law suck her husband's dick for one hundred and fifty dollars. This was too much.

"OK," I said like it was no big thing.

"Oh good" Brittany said as she stood and slipped her panties down under her dress, the same bridesmaids dress I was wearing. She pulled the dress up to her waist and showed her shaven bare crotch with one leg over the chair arm. She rubbed herself slowly smiling at me. I stood in shock until Thomas took hold of my arm and turned me to face him. He had his cock out of his black pants.

"Suck it Heather" he said firmly.

"Oh yeah Tom, be forceful with her" Brittany said obviously enjoying the scene.

He looked at me seriously and put his hands on my shoulders, "Do it!" he barked louder. I got on my knees in front of him glancing over my shoulder at Brittany. She was rubbing her clit slowly and had two fingers in her mouth.

"Holy shit! She's gonna do it," Brittany said watching intently.

I took his cock in my hand and stroked it then leaned forward and licked the head. This was different from the first time. I felt like I wanted to give Brittany a show. I wanted to show her I was better than she was. I kissed and licked the cock head wetting it with my saliva and tasting his pre-cum already.

"MMmmmmm," I moaned glancing at Brittany who was now using both hands on herself. Heather was turned on by the sight of her sister in law masturbating. She glanced up at Thomas who was also watching Brittany. This annoyed Heather so she sucked his head into her mouth and began to bob. She could not see his attention now but knew as his hands came to her ears and steadied his thrusting hips, he was at least partially interested in her.

I could hear Brittany working herself. The room filled with the smell of sex and I was intoxicated by it , only able to breath through my nose. Brittany grunted and groaned as the chair banged into the desk with a steady rhythm.

"God this is hot," Brittany said, as she masturbated. I was surprised by this side of Britt who publicly was a prudish church mouse. We all assumed the only sex Thomas got was the two times he knocked her up. We were obviously wrong.

"Look at her with it in her mouth Britt," Thomas said. "She wants it, she wants me to cum down her throat, she likes it," he said as if explaining an unknown phenomena.

"She's a fucking whore!" Britt hissed, rubbing voraciously, as she was obviously close to her own orgasm. "She would probably eat my pussy for a few more dollars," her tone was angry, but she was not far off. I was so wet right then, I would have done anything they wanted for free.

I pulled his cock from my mouth to make them crazy and said, "love to, sis" then he rammed his cock back into my mouth.

"Oh God!" Britt's voice cracked as she cried out. Thomas was now pushing into the back of my mouth, crushing my skull in his hands. They were both so close to huge orgasms.

"Cum with me baby" she cried as I concentrated on not gagging as Thomas pushed deep into my throat.

"Yes, baby! I am so close!" Thomas cried lovingly to his wife.

"Suck it bitch!" he hissed down at me, making me hotter still. I obeyed sucking harder on his cock head as he quickly pushed and pulled in and out of my red lips sloppy with saliva.

"Yes," was all Britany said as the chair banged in to the desk one last time and Thomas exploded into my mouth. I slurped loudly wanting to finish with style as he pumped a huge load. Some ran down my chin having bubbled out of my mouth. Luckily I wiped it before it fell on the dress. He finished and pulled away leaving me on my knees catching my breath.

Thomas went to Brittany who was splayed across the chair and kissed her deeply.

"I love you," he said to her.

"I love you too," she told him. I could not help but watch this bizarre scene. He slid his hand down to her leg and dipped it into her wet folds then tasted his wife's pussy.

"Mmmmmm," he moaned satisfied with the flavor.

"Fuck that was hot" Brittany said glancing at me as I sat on the edge of the bed. "You can go, sis," Brittany said sarcastically, like she was dismissing the maid.

"Uhh, what about the money?" I said, not having been paid for my services. Thomas walked over, smiled and winked as he gave me the money.

"Thanks, and let yourself out ok," he said then turned back to his wife.

"Crazy fucking people," I thought as I walked out into the hall and straightened my dress. I went back to the party and got a shot of Rumpelmintz to wash away Thomas' cum.

"Heather Thornton," I heard someone say from behind. I turned and there was Kevin O'Malley, Kate from the bathrooms husband.

"Hi Kevin," I said taking him in. I had not seen him in years. He was a hotty in high school but now had put on a hundred plus pounds? He was tall, six five or something but now was enormous. The awkwardness in this goes beyond the fact his wife knows I an a prostitute, but I had given him a blow job once.

"You are looking good little sister," he said with the same swagger he had in high school. I had fallen for it then but now things were different.

"Kevin?" I heard Kate calling from behind this mountain of a man. "Come on Kevin, there is someone I want you to meet." Kate continued pulling him away without even a look at me.

Kevin smiled taking a look up and down me the winked and followed his wife away.

cybal
cybal
40 Followers