How I Became a Sex Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
A young Blonde is forced likes it starts fucking like a slut.
1.8k words
3.99
137.6k
77

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella lay naked on Harry's bed. She rubbed the fabric of the red satin sheets between her fingers as she glanced at the digital clock on his dresser. Quarter to 6. He should have ended his shift at the Salvation Army at 5:30, and would be on a bus now getting back.

Ella blew a piece of her blond hair out of her eyes, and sat up to tie her hair, which was up in a messy bun. She caught a glimpse of herself in the floor length mirror propped up against the wall and smiled. Her breasts were round and perky, her lips pink and pouty, and her pussy smooth and bare. She was pleased at the sight she would be for Harry on his return. She tugged at her nipples a few times to harden them, wanting them to look their best for Harry, she knew how he liked it when she was always hot for him at a moment's notice.

Through the basement windows, she could just see the last of the sun's light creating an orange glow around the black shapes of houses. Harry's room was in the furnished basement of a photographer friend of his. Harry at 36 was older than Ella who was 24, but Mike, who owned the house was somewhere in his 50s. Mike was letting Harry stay in the basement room until he got back on his feet.

Ella, who had met Harry through tinder, remembered thinking they were quite the odd couple when she first met them. Harry was tall, with small shoulders and very thin. His hair was receding, and seemed windswept. He had the look of someone who may have been attractive in his prime, but had many fine lines on his face, yellowed teeth from cigarettes, and a sallow complexion that revealed his years. Mike was practically his opposite. Short, and while not fat, had a large, solid stomach. His complexion was leathery, and his short coarse hair, greased and dyed black.

Mike had a habit of staring her up and down and fixating on her breasts when he would catch her around the house. He would lick his lips and mention to Harry that he should let him photograph her. Ella found him a little creepy, but was also flattered by the attention he gave her. She was also more than just a little curious and aroused at what Mike had in mind when he imagined photographing her. Every time Mike brought up photographing her she would intently watch to see Harry's reaction. He always had a strange look on his face, though he said nothing. Ella couldn't quite tell what it meant, but it looked like it was something he didn't want to talk about.

Ella heard a door open upstairs and heard a few muffled words of conversation coming down from the kitchen through the basement ceiling. She felt a little thrill in her chest realizing it must be Harry, finally back from work. She blushed a little, realizing thinking about Mike had made her pussy wet. She felt a little disgusted at herself as well, and suddenly had a vision of Mike fucking her, which caused her stomach to flip, but also aroused her in a strange way. She quickly turned her attention away from those thoughts and started arranging herself on the bed to appear casual, yet sexy at the same time.

Harry came in through the bedroom door looking disgruntled. He tossed a small drugstore bag on a chair and threw his bag down. Ella blushed, sensing he was in a bad mood, and suddenly felt very embarrassed and vulnerable to be naked at that moment.

Without acknowledging her, he took out a cigarette and lit it. He sighed as he exhaled the smoke, while with his other hand, simultaneously undid his belt buckle and unzipped his fly. He walked over to the bed, cigarette on his lip, and without looking at her pulled her bum up to the edge of the bed. Grabbing her thighs he pressed his body against her, his erection now between her legs and resting on top of her. He took his penis between his thumb and forefinger, and rubbed the head of his bare erection up and down her pussy once, before forcibly shoving it inside her.

She let out a little gasp. She had been slightly wet, but the sudden cock inside of her was unexpected and stung. She also felt a sinking feeling realizing he wasn't using a condom. He continued to take drags on his cigarette, while pounding her pussy, his eyes fixated on the penetration. He had a penis that was on the smaller side of average, but his full erection roughly and quickly thrusting in and out of her vagina felt tight almost to the point of hurting because of his lack of foreplay.

Although the penetration itself, was rough and almost violent, something about the situation turned her on immensely. The way he was using her pussy so casually as his fuckhole without any regard to her started to arouse her intensely. She also was aroused at the thought of his bare, naked penis inside her pussy, which he had never done before. The danger of him possibly impregnating her became a wild fantasy.

These thoughts made her pussy relax. His rough thrusts no longer hurt, but filled her with intense pleasure. She started to work her hips against him moving with his thrusts. This seemed to irritate him, so he smirked a bit, and taking the cigarette, he pushed down on her inner thigh and pressed it against her skin. This caused a sharp burn before he removed it. He then crushed it out on an ashtray sitting precariously on the nightstand before bringing his full attention back to fucking her.

His actions and the sudden sting shocked her a bit. Noticing she had stopped undulating with him, he grinned and started fucking her harder. Her pussy tightened again around his cock, and it again started to hurt.

Harry starting making direct eye contact while fucking, which made her blush.

Grinning he gasped harshly, "You worthless bitch...you're nothing but a cum dumpster."

As the heat rose to her face, Ella couldn't tell if she flushed more with anger, or arousal. Then, suddenly lifting his hand up, he slapped her hard across the face, all the while continuing to fuck her.

"Your pussy is mine," he said gleaming, almost giddy at this point, his thin hair disheveled, his yellow teeth spread in a wild grin.

Her heart was beating fast. She had never been so aroused in her life. Her mind she was thinking "Oh god, come inside me, fill me up, impregnate me." As if reading her thoughts, he pressed his cock as deep in her as it would go, she felt the pressure on her cervix from the head of his penis

"I'm gonna cum right here," he said leaning in and whispering in her ear, before resuming thrusting.

He let out a few more slow exaggerated thrusts, before he let out a groan and collapsed on top of her. She felt his penis bucking inside of her as his weight lay on top of her, his buttocks clenched with each jerk of his ejaculating penis, she felt the rough texture of his jeans, and his leather belt cutting into her skin as he pressed against her. He let out another slow groan, and grinded against her, gingerly moving his penis inside of her, as the twitching of his cock slowed.

With his cock still inserted inside of her, he forcibly pressed his mouth to hers, shoving his tongue against hers and flicking the tips of their tongues together. When he had kissed her like this for a few moments, he got off her and unceremoniously pulled his erection out of her. She felt liquid leaking from her vagina, and a rush of cold air as he pulled away.

She lay there for a moment, her mind racing thinking about what had just happened. She glanced over at Harry, who was zipping up his fly. He then casually grabbed the drug store bag off the chair, and pulling out a small box handed it to her. She flushed realizing it was the morning after pill. "Here" he demanded, handing her a glass of water that had been on the dresser. She realized that it hadn't been spontaneous that he had fucked her condomless, he had planned ahead to cum inside her on his way home.

"I'm going to take a shower," He said going into the bathroom and closing the door.

She sat there naked at the edge of the bed, her conquered pussy still vibrating with the memory of his taking it, and dribbling with his semen. She sat for a moment gripping the box and the glass of water, before coming out of what seemed to be a daze. Placing the water on the floor, she opened the box and looked at the small pill in her palm. There was a leap of anger in her, and she compulsively placed the pill on the ground, and taking a nearby shoe, crushed it. And then quickly wiped away the dust as it caught in the cracks of the cold tiled floor.

She put the water on the nightstand, and laid back down on the bed. She heard the water in the shower turn on and sighed. She started thinking about what had just transpired, and she started to feel even more aroused than she had during it. She dipped her fingers into her pussy. Pulling them out, she saw they were covered in Harry's sperm. She felt a thrill thinking about his semen swimming inside her pussy. She started rubbing her clitoris with the semen covered fingers, using it as lubrication.

She closed her eyes and thought about how Harry had used her pussy for his pleasure, and how good her pussy must have felt as he slid his bare cock in and out of her for the first time. Then, it wasn't Harry fucking her, it was Mike. She felt her clitoris swell and throb. She imagined Mike telling her that she was nothing but a cum dumpster while angrily fucking her with his ancient penis, which she imagined was just as red and thick as the rest of him. Her normal disgust of Mike, turned to intense arousal. She found herself promising herself she would actually have sex with Mike.

She rubbed her clit faster, her legs shaking in an earth shattering orgasm, coinciding with the Mike in her fantasy ejaculating into her without a condom. Immediately she questioned both why she had destroyed the morning after pill, and why she had fantasized about creepy Mike. She was filled with shame, and shuddered thinking about how she actually thought about letting creepy, greasy Mike fuck her young, tight pussy. But even as she chided herself, she now knew the fantasy was there. And she was certain if she *did* fuck Mike, that he would be so grateful, and she would be so turned on by how much he wanted her.

This would be the first of many times that she fantasized both about Harry taking her pussy by force, and letting Mike fuck her.