How I Became a Sex Slave Ch. 05

Story Info
Harry's Surprise, Ella's Humiliation.
3.8k words
3.96
37.2k
16

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella awoke suddenly in the dark. She felt cold, and cramped, having slept naked on the small bare mattress. Blinking hazily, she realized where she was. The closet was dark, but she could tell it was daylight because of the bright light coming in from the glory holes in the door.

Grappling around her, she clutched a water bottle. Rapidly proceeding to twist the cap off, she gulped the water down. After her thirst was quenched, she realized she had to pee. She looked distastefully at the plastic bucket next to her. She wasn't quite that desperate yet. Ella removed her hair tie from her tangled hair, and shook her hair out, before tying it back up in a loose bun. She took a deep breath closing her eyes.

Ella pondered her situation attempting to come to grips with it. As of right now, she was being kept captive by Mike and Harry. They both had made it clear they each were going to continue to have sex with her, and sell her pussy to other men. Mike had also indicated that he was going to share her with his friends as well.

Ella realized she had to face the fact that she now had feelings for both Mike and Harry. She desperately wanted both of them to show her warmth and affection back. As affectionate as Mike was during sex, he had seemed to become more callous towards her as he became more businesslike about selling her sex.

As for Harry, he had always been difficult to read. But it was getting harder. It was undeniable that she often felt a connection with Harry emotionally, a connection that felt mutual. However, he was often very rough and violent with her sexually, which confused her. Harry also seemed to be angry at her for imposing on his space and freedom. Ella had hoped he would become more relaxed, and less anxious when he started prostituting her, but now she feared she had just become his new job to rage and stress about.

As far as Mike was concerned, Ella decided that the best course of action would be to try her best to meet his demands. Mike, who was already financially stable, seemed to be mainly concerned about sharing her with his buddies. He must be planning on giving them a show of generosity in the form of free pussy. If she performed well and made him look good to them; he would be pleased with her. By riding their cocks and sucking them off hard and well, he may become warmer towards her.

As for Harry, she needed to ease his fears and reassure him that her presence in the house wouldn't cause him to lose his freedom. She would need to work on her jealousy, and let him know she was okay with him fucking other women.

This caused her to feel a pang in her chest, remembering how into fucking the other woman he was. Her jealously was also mixed with a curious arousal. She wondered how their pussies compared, which one of them had the tighter pussy, the one Harry liked fucking better? She felt the heat rise in her cheeks, as she envisioned the other woman mocking her because Harry liked her pussy better.

But maybe what Harry really wanted, was a girl who would be open to his need to spread his wild oats. If she could make him understand that she was okay with an open situation, she may deepen their connection and he would stop holding her at an arm's length. She also had to reassure Harry that he would be financially stable. She could do that by willingly sucking and fucking customer's they sold her to, and building up their reputation for selling good, cheap pussy.

Ella's personal thoughts on the situation were complicated. Part of her was actually feeling very safe, and secure being the property of these two men. Her worries about losing her job and apartment were washed away, as they would be caring for her from now on. Thinking about it that way, she really did owe them. She wanted to please them, as well as prove to them that they didn't need to keep her under lock and key. She would do whatever they asked of her. She resolved to be obedient to them. She hoped this would move her to more of a subservient house wife status with them.

In a way, because of the arrangement, Ella did already have a sort of relationship with both of them. She loved the idea of being subservient to them, the good little housewife, who fucked when she was told. Even being sold for sex by them turned her on.

As Ella was deep in thought, she heard Harry's alarm go off. She knew his routine. He would smoke a cigarette, scroll on his phone, and then start dressing for work. Ella remained quiet, daring not to move remembering how Harry had instructed her to make no noise.

She heard Harry walk to the bathroom naked, and without closing the door, she head his urine stream into the toilet. Without flushing she heard him walking back across the room, the holes in front of her door flickered. Her heart started to pound realizing he was standing in front of the door. The overhead light came on in the closet, and she saw Harry's morning erection coming through the glory hole.

Ella wasted no time, grasping him, she pushed spit onto the head of his cock, and then sucked it back off. She took his cock into her mouth, and bobbed, rubbing her lips firmly up and down the shaft, using her tongue to fully lubricate him with her saliva. Once his cock was glistening and wet, she rhythmically bobbed up and down. She felt him stiffen in her mouth, until he was hard and rigid. She would stop her bobbing once in a while to suck the head of his dick, swirling her tongue in circles, and flicking it around the ridge.

Ella felt Harry's cock flex in her mouth, and sped up her rhythm.

Ella heard him moan, "Ahh...fuck..."

She quickly stood up, and bending over, reached between her legs, and grasping his cock, guided it to her pussyhole. Ella felt a thrill of sexual excitement when she heard him moan as her warm pussy enveloped him through the hole in the door. She worked her pussy on his cock, grinding against the door, bouncing and jiggling. Harry started fucking through the hole, ramming his rod into her wet pussy. Ella moaned, and started rubbing her clitoris.

Getting fucked through a hole made Ella so hot. She fantasized that it wasn't Harry's cock, but an unknown stranger, and she felt her pussy swell, and pulsate at the thought.

As her climax was building she told herself she couldn't wait to get fucked by a customer, and ride on the cock of a man whose face she never saw. Or, it could even be someone she knew, an old teacher, or boss, and neither of them would have any idea. She rubbed her clit faster as she climaxed. She started moaning in ecstasy as her pussy squeezed and released Harry's cock with each spasm of her orgasm.

Her orgasm triggered Harry's, and a large gush of semen filled her, and dripped down the edges of his pulsating, wet cock. She pressed back against the door, closing her eyes and feeling his cock twitching slower inside her. His cock slowly withdrew from her pussy, and bobbed against her soft wet vulva, before disappearing back through the hole. The lights immediately flicked off.

Ella sat back down on the mattress, which was now becoming stained with cum. She felt sticky, wet and dirty. And she had to pee really badly. She heard the shower turn on and the door to the bathroom close. She looked over at the plastic bucket and sighed. Squatting on the mattress, she pulled it under her, and held onto both sides of the closet walls.

It took her a moment to get started. The plastic rim of the bucket pressed uncomfortably into her thighs as she held it steady on top of the mattress. Her urine hit the wall of the bucket, and then ran down in a stream to the bottom.

She realized there was no toilet paper. She squeezed her pussy a few times to get any additional drops best she could. She then pulled the bucket out, and carefully put it in the far corner of the closet, with its sloshing, ammonia smelling liquid.

Ella hugged herself, and brought her knees up to her chest. Harry's sperm was still trickling out of her pussy, and the air on her wet pussy made her cold. Ella listened quietly as she heard the shower water turn off, and Harry went about getting dressed for work. She watched the glory holes flicker each time he walked by as he blocked the daylight.

Ella then heard him trudge up the steps through the closet wall, and she heard the door being slammed and bolted.

Ella was just starting to wonder if she was going to be locked in the closet for the rest of the day, when she heard the door at the top of the stairs being unlocked, and a set of heavy steps coming down the stairs. The light from the glory holes was again obstructed, and she heard fumbling with the locks. It was Mike.

She blinked up at him in the sudden brightness. He smiled down at her, seeming to be amused at her humiliation.

"Did you use the bucket?"

"Yes," Ella said quickly.

"Bring it with you."

Ella grabbed the bucket as quickly as she could, and stood up. In the light of the room, Ella flushed, seeing that there were cum stains down the inside of the door. Mike gestured her into the bathroom.

"Flush it."

Ella dumped the contents of the bucket into the toilet and flushed.

"Now rinse it out."

She took it over to the sink and ran water in it, sloshing it around.

"Good, now flush it again."

Ella complied.

"Go put it back and then come back here."

Ella quickly took the bucket back to the closet, and came back obediently to Mike who was standing in the bathroom door. Mike looked her up and down. He then put his hand between her legs, and pushed his fingers inside her. He wiggled them and smirked.

"Harry use you today?"

Ella nodded.

"Get in the shower, you're disgusting," He said withdrawing his fingers from her and wiping them on her stomach.

Mike put the lid of the toilet seat down, and sat down watching her, leaning on the sink. Ella flushed realizing he was going to watch her. Ella pushed open the sliding glass door to the shower.

"Leave that open," Mike instructed.

Ella turned the water on, and closed her eyes when she got under the hot stream. She rubbed her face, and started wetting her hair. Through the corner of her eye, she saw Mike unbuckling his pants. Her heart sped up, and she started arching her back, running her hands over her breasts. If Mike was going to watch, she was going to give him a show.

Mike smiled as he slowly tugged himself. Ella continued washing, rubbing her hands in between her legs, her pussy feeling slippery from the cum. When she felt adequately clean, she turned off the shower, and rung her hair out. Mike was still watching her, adeptly massaging his cock.

She walked over to him, and straddled him, sitting onto his lap. She took his cock, and guided it into her pussy. She started bouncing up and down on it. Mike trailed his fingers along her arms watching her. She flipped her long, wet blonde hair out of her face and smiled at him. Mike grabbed her waist, and started sucking her breasts, moving his little mouth back and forth between them. He suckled so gently, his tongue caressing her nipples, Ella found herself completely turned on.

Ella looked down and watched Mike suckle her. She felt a thrilling feeling of arousal as this ugly old man suckled her like an infant. She fantasized that she had milk to give him. She started whining in pleasure.

Mike suddenly thrust his arms under her thighs and stood up with her still on his cock. Ella's arms wrapped around his neck and they kissed while he held her and thrusted his cock in and out of her helpless pussy. Ella panted with excitement as he held her legs wide open and fucked her.

After fucking her like this for a few moments, Mike slammed her against the bathroom wall, and pressed hard against her, fucking her pussy rapidly. He groaned, jabbing his cock up into her several times and then swirling it slowly inside of her. He then pulled her off of his cock, semen dripping from the tip.

Letting her down, Mike barked, "Clean yourself up."

Ella wiped herself with a washcloth as Mike dressed. Mike then pulled something out of his back pocket. It was Christine's birth control pills. He handed one to her, and filled up a glass of water from the bathroom sink. Ella obediently swallowed it. Mike watched satisfied.

Mike led her back to the closet and locked her in. A few minutes later he came back with some oatmeal, which she ate ravenously as he watched her.

When she was finished, Mike took the bowl, and she was again, locked in the closet in the darkness. She was clean, but cold. Her wet hair, and naked body shivered as she curled up on the cum-stained mattress. She eventually found herself drifting off into a deep sleep.

She woke up to pitch black. There was no one in Harry's room. It must be after 5 if it was this dark. Upstairs, she could hear a char being moved across the floor in the kitchen, she heard footsteps of more than one person and muffled voices she couldn't make out.

Just then, she head the door at the top of the stairs unlatch, and a light gait bounding down them. The lamps were turned on, and there was quick movement around the room. Ella was curious, and wanted to peep through the holes, but she was too scared. She thought it must be Harry however, because of his familiarity with the room. After a few minutes like this, the light of the closet switched on, and she heard the door being unlocked quickly.

It was Harry, somewhat out of breath. He was grinning at her with a sort of twinkle. Ella felt a rush of endorphins.

"C'mon baby. Come look at the room."

Ella got up timidly, and looked around. Harry had cleaned. There was a new bedspread on the bed, and candles were lit. Ella flushed.

"I wanted to do something special."

Harry held up a glass of wine that had been on the night stand. When Ella hesitated, he took a gulp and handed it to her. He watched her drink, and then taking it back, downed it, and put it back on the dresser.

"Now put these on", Harry picked up a thong and a pair of heart shaped nipple tassels that had been laying on the bed.

Ella stepped into the high waisted black thong, and peeled the nipple tassels off their cardboard novelty packaging. She carefully placed them over her nipples, they felt sticky on her skin.

"Now, put your hair up how I like."

Ella obediently tied up her hair in a loose knot, blonde strands falling across her face and on her neck. Harry pulled off his shirt, and grinned. He touched his fingers to the tassels hanging from her breasts. "These look hot on you."

Ella couldn't help herself, and grabbed Harry, holding herself to him, melting into the skin of his bare chest.

"Harry, I'm so sorry," she gushed, "Please don't be upset with me. I'll fuck anyone you want me to."

Harry smiled down at her. "That's what I have in mind."

Ella stared at him confused.

"I want you to fuck someone for me. It will really turn me on."

Ella blinked flushing.

"You said you would," he said in a slightly mocking tone.

"I—I will." Ella stammered.

"It will really turn me on if you do this for me." Harry said kissing her forehead.

Harry gently pushed Ella down on the edge of the bed. Ella started to feel warm and flushed from the wine.

"Wait here," Harry said quietly.

Ella glanced around the room dreamily as Harry quickly bounded up the steps of the basement. If it weren't for the bars now on the windows, it would be easy to forget that any of this had even happened. That they were still just casually fucking. Whoever Harry was bringing down to fuck her, she was determined to be the fuck of their life. Whatever she could do to please Harry she would do. She needed to be back in his arms again.

Ella heard the door opening, and voices. Then the sounds of two set of steps coming back down. Ella's heart immediately went to her throat when she saw who Harry was leading in. It was the homeless man from the bus route.

"Here's the present I told you about Willie." Harry said smirking and looking directly at Ella, "You're gonna get to fuck today."

Willie, brushed his matted silver hair out of his eyes with his dirty fingers, and stared hungrily at Ella with his wild eyes.

"Really?" He asked Harry, looked back and forth quickly from him to Ella. He was grinning his toothless smile, his large wet tongue moistening his lips.

"C'mon, take your dick out." Harry said encouragingly.

Willie started giggling an ugly giggle, gasping with childlike excitement as his fingers rapidly dug at his crotch through his layers of urine smelling clothing.

Harry pulled up the chair to the end of the bed, and sat down, leaning back and started unbuckling his pants as well.

Ella was completely filled with disgust as Willie pulled out his cock. A strong stench came from his genitals, like he had not washed in a very long time. The head of his cock, was cracked and dry as he held it in his blackened fingernails. Ella was sure this was the oldest cock she had ever seen in real life.

Harry had a flushed, dreamy look on his face as he watched and pulled the erection loose from his pants. Ella realized he must have drugged them both. She felt her heart race, as she helplessly watched Willie moving towards her.

Willie was fully dressed, his dirty knee length parka was opened. He looked down at his cock in his hand as he slowly shuffled closer to Ella, who was sitting on the edge of the bed. Taking his other hand, Willie gripped Ella's neck and pushed her down on the bed. With his hand still on her neck, laying on top of her, Willie started adjusting himself between her legs. Cock in hand, he rubbed it against her. She felt the tip of his dick rub her pussy through the thong and she realized she was wet.

Willie giggled excitedly, "Pussy!"

Ella felt his dirty fingers as he stuck them under her thong and pushed it out of the way of her hole.

"Fuck pussy!" Willie said licking his lips while starting down at her, his thumb on her throat, and fingers gripping the back of her neck.

Ella felt his cock sliding inside her and gasped.

"Mmmm...Pussy!" Willie repeated excitedly as he fucked, thrusting his dirty cock in and out of her quickly.

Ella, unable to move from the wine, started begging, "Please...please stop."

"My pussy!" Willie responded gleaming and continuing to thrust his erection inside her.

Ella let out a little sob and looked over at Harry. Harry was flushed, eyes half closed, his hand working his cock quickly, as he enjoyed watching Ella's rape. As Ella's eyes became blurred with tears, Willie's thumb pressed down on her throat, causing her to choke and gasp.

"Please...stop..." she let out another quiet desperate sob.

Tears falling down her face, she felt the pleasure of Willie's erection thrusting inside her. His cock felt so good as it filled her and slammed against her pussy walls. He was fucking her like a feral animal doing its business.

Ella felt Willie remove his hand from her throat. She gasped, her chest falling up and down quickly. That's when she heard Harry.

"Willie, do you like rape?"

"Rape!" Willie said looking back at Harry as he humped.

Ella felt herself become paralyzed in shock as she was rocked back and forth from the penetration.

"Rape..! Rape..! Rape..!" Willie exclaimed on each of his next thrusts.

"Doesn't raped pussy feel the best, Willie?" Harry asked, as he tugged his erection harder.

"Uh-huh!" Willie nodded.

"Do you know what's better than raped pussy?" Harry asked, "When you cum inside raped pussy."

Willie was giggling with excitement. Ella's tears fell silently, as she lay paralyzed with arousal and fear. Willie lifted up his shirt with both hands, and watched his wet erection disappear in and out of Ella's smooth, tight pussy. Willie started moaning as he orgasmed, his cock erupting inside of her, his massive load of sperm pumping into her in warm, squirts.

12