How I Became a Sex Slave Ch. 06

Story Info
Mike shares Ella with his Buddies During the Football Game.
4.6k words
4.3
59.4k
21

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Ella awoke blinking blearily in the artificial light of the closet. She heard a bang on the door, and panicked. Harry's cock was in the glory hole awaiting his morning suck. The adrenaline rousing her, she scrambled on her knees across the mattress over to his expectant erection.

As Ella sucked and worked his cock in her mouth, tears welled in her eyes remembering the night before. She kept seeing flashbacks of Willie the homeless man above her having his way with her. Harry's muffled moans brought her back to the present.

It was almost like she was watching herself suck Harry through the hole in the door. She saw herself deep throat his cock, eating it hungrily, smacking and sucking the head, and then pressing her mouth to the base of his cock and wiggling. As she worked her mouth up and down on his member, she felt a shot of liquid hit the back of her throat, and she slowed her sucks, pressing his cock deep in her throat as Harry came.

After a moment of flexing the last spurts of cum in her mouth, Harry withdrew his cock, and it disappeared back through the hole in the door. The closet light immediately shut off. She lay back down on the mattress. She hardly noticed Harry moving about the room, and leaving for work as she lay almost dazed.

She was still in a daze when Mike came down to have her empty her bucket. Mike followed her over to the shower, and before allowing her to turn the water on, he demanded that she kneel facing him in the tub. She kneeled obediently, and he unzipped his fly. Pulling out his flaccid penis, he started to urinate on her. First on her breasts, and then on her face. Ella was humiliated as the hot urine beat against her skin and the acrid smell hung over her. Mike let out a few final last sprays of urine, before shaking his cock, stray droplets landing on her skin.

"Now, suck it," he demanded.

Ella took his soft penis into her mouth. Her tongue curled around the head of his soft cock, which tasted salty. She sucked gently on him. She felt him grow in her mouth as her sucking hardened him. His cock was now slippery in her hand, she massaged him with her salvia until he was rigid. Taking him again in her mouth, she started bobbing her head up and down. Mike started to gently fuck her mouth.

As Ella sucked him off, Mike started talking, "I'm having a few guys over to watch the game today. I let them know that I'm going to have drinks, snacks and pussy available to them when they are here."

Mike put his hand on Ella's head and started fucking her mouth a little faster.

"When they are here, you are to service their every need. If they need a drink, you will fetch it. If they want food, you will get it for them. If they want a blow job, or if they want to fuck, you will service them."

Mike started rapidly fucking Ella's mouth, she gagged, and her face reddened as he choked her with his cock. Gripping her hair, he exploded inside her mouth, pressing his cock as far as it would go and grunting as he came. Ella's face was red and tear stained when he pulled out.

"Clean yourself up," Mike ordered as he turned the shower water onto Ella's dishelved form. She stayed for a moment, kneeling spaced out on the bottom of the tub. The water brought her too, and she turned her face up closing her eyes as it ran over her.

After Mike had allowed her to wash herself, he again made her take birth control and fed her before he locked her back in the closet.

Ella heard lots of movement upstairs. She assumed Mike was busying himself, getting ready for his friends to come over.

The shower and meal had reinvigorated Ella. She was feeling alert and calm enough to be bored of being locked in the closet again. She lifted the corner of the mattress where she had hidden the nipple tassels and black thong from the night before. She didn't know why she had hid them here. But she had a feeling she should hold onto everything that wasn't taken away from her.

Ella reddened in shame getting a flash back of Willie's cock inside her, and put down the end of the mattress quickly. She was filled with intense disgust that made her heart pound. She was also filled with shame, as her pussy opened and moistened at the memory of Willie's ecstasy as he came inside her. She shook her head and tried to put it out of her mind and turn her mind to what Mike had planned for his friends today.

Ella spied through the glory holes. There was nothing to look at besides Harry's dresser which was directly across from the closet. She lay back down on the mattress.

Ella had overheard Harry telling Mike that he was finishing his last two weeks at the Salvation Army. He must be serious about prostituting her full time. Though, since the party, they seemed to have been using her just for their personal needs. Ella was a little curious about the men coming over today. She decided this would be a perfect opportunity to show Mike, that is was completely unnecessary to keep her under lock and key, that she would obey him and Harry.

When Mike finally came down for her, he presented her with an outfit and commanded her to put it on. It was a novelty sexy cheerleading outfit. As he watched, standing slightly too close, she pulled on the knee high socks and stepped into the pleated skirt. As Ella slipped on the high heels, she noticed there were no panties and no top and blushed. Mike noticed and smirked.

"That's for the boys!" He said pressing against her from behind and fondling her breasts.

Ella got goosebumps as he cupped her breasts and rubbed each nipple between his finger and thumb. Mike then proceeded to tie her hair into two pigtails.

"There, perfect!" He said, pleased with himself, admiring his work. "Come upstairs, before the boys arrive."

Mike made her walk in front of him up the steps, Ella felt her skin prickle, realizing he was looking up her skirt as she walked.

Once upstairs, Ella heard the sounds of pre-game broadcasters coming from the living room. There was food spread out on the kitchen table, bowls of chips and salsa and uncooked hotdogs and burgers. In the living room, there was a drink table set up and a cooler of beer.

"Go in the living room and wait there." Mike commanded as he heard a knock on the back door.

Ella went in and sat down on the couch. She was a little nervous. She was sober this time. She glanced over at the drink table, but she was too petrified of incurring Mike's wrath to help herself to some alcohol. Mike opened the back door and greeted his guest.

"Welcome! Welcome, come on it, I'll take that. Go right on in!"

Looking up, Ella saw a husky man walk in. He was fairly tall and wore a baseball cap and jersey emblazoned with his team's logos. He wore what Ella would describe as "dad jeans" and sneakers. He had a happy, pleasant looking face, though it was rather average looking.

"Hello little lady," he smiled at Ella.

Ella felt a wave of embarrassment. She felt a little ridiculous and vulnerable topless, in the middle of the day, in front of this stranger. Her shoulders hunched, her breasts pressing together, and her nipples hardening at their forced exhibition.

"I'm Randy." He said warmly, "I heard you're gonna watch the game with us today," he put out a hand. Ella felt that he was using cordiality as an excuse to oogle her, and his eyes fixated on her breasts as she took his hand.

Mike came back in from putting Randy's coat in the bedroom.

"Randy, you don't need to talk to her unless it's a command. Ella, get off the couch, go on all fours facing the T.V. and lift up your skirt."

Ella got on all fours facing the T.V., her knees on the hardwood. She pulled her skirt back so her bare ass and pussy were facing Mike and Randy. She was physically looking at the T.V. but she was filled with shame, knowing that Randy was now looking at her pussy in full view.

"Wow, that's amazing." Randy said to Mike impressed, as they sat down on the couch behind Ella.

Ella's face was hot with embarrassment.

"Let me get you a beer!" Mike said getting up. "How's the wife and kids?"

"Oh, you know, the same!" Randy said, tilting his head back towards Mike, but never taking his eyes off Ella, "Wife's on my case about Julie's braces, but I'm tryin' to convince her to wait until next year. She's the one who insisted we do the roof this year. It's just nice to get outta the house!"

"Glad to be of service!" Mike said as he handed Randy the open bottle.

The door rang again, and Mike excused himself to get it. As soon as he had left the room, Ella heard Randy move to the edge of the couch. She felt him touch her ass, and slip his hand between her legs.

"Wow...wet." Randy murmured, Ella feeling the tips of his fingers massaging their way to her vagina.

Ella felt her pussy throb, preparing to be penetrated. Her nipples hardened as her sexual excitement increased. Randy quickly moved back in his seat as Mike came back through the door with the second guest.

"Hey Jay! Good to see ya," Randy exclaimed.

"Looks like you're already getting started," laughed Jay.

"Awh, just enjoying the view," Randy said dismissively. Ella felt like he sounded embarrassed.

"I fucked this whore at the party," Jay said nonchalantly, "She loved it! A real slut you got here, Mike."

"You're welcome!" Mike shouted from the drink table.

"Why didn't you come to the party?" Jay asked.

"Ahh...you know, family stuff," Randy replied sheepishly.

"I think you were just worried Sharon was gonna find out!" Jay said laughing.

"Listen, whatever keeps me happy, will be good for Sharon in the long run. She drives me crazy, I gotta let out some steam somewhere."

"Nah, nah, it's alright man. I'm just teasing you."

"Oh, for me? Thanks Mike! Better get the door. That should be Wayne with Hector now."

As Ella heard Mike greeting more of his guests, she felt Jay walking around to the front of her. Biting her lip, she looked up at him. She felt the heat rising in her face when she recognized him. He was the man with the light brown hair and goatee, who had hung back, and then filmed her with his cellphone camera while they fucked.

"Looks like the bitch remembers my cock in her!" Jay exclaimed triumphantly at her expression.

Jay chose the chair closest to Ella and watched her with a smile that slightly creeped Ella out. He continued to keep his eyes on her as he sipped his drink and conversed with Randy.

Ella heard the voices of two men come through the door.

"Dad! Relax, we're here now."

"No thanks to your driving."

"Yeah sure dad, would you please just take a seat."

"Well where am I supposed to sit!"

"Anywhere, dad! Jesus. I'm sorry Mike."

"Don't even start! Once Hector gets a drink in him, and the game comes on, he'll be fine."

"I can hardly get him to leave the house, but when he stays in he just mopes all day, and talks about how much he misses mom. He didn't even like the woman when she was alive. Isn't that right dad."

"Ahhh...."

"I think I'm gonna need that drink Mike."

"Two drinks, coming right up!"

"Here dad, sit here in the armchair, I'll put your throw on you. Thanks again Mike, he really needed a pick me up."

"Anytime, anytime. We definitely will put some life back into him today! Ella, get up, bring some of the snacks in here."

Ella stood up, her eyes immediately met Wayne's, and she was horrified to see that it was the attractive man from the party. His hair was still overly jelled and spiked, this time his sunglasses were perched on his head showing a pair of baby blue eyes. Ella blushed knowing how defined he was under his fitted button up, and recalling how this man had been inside her.

"Ma'am," he said nodding at her.

"She's a whore! You don't need to be polite, she'll let you fuck her," Jay said laughing.

"Guess it's bred in me to say when I see a lady," Wayne said without looking away from Ella.

Ella quickly went into the kitchen, and putting her hands down on the kitchen table, closed her eyes for a moment to regain composure. If she could just have a drink.

As if reading her mind, she felt Mike press against her with a drink in hand.

He pressed his lips to her ear and whispered. "Make sure you're friendly to my guests," before slapping her bare bottom and leaving the room.

Ella chugged the drink gratefully, and then grabbing hold of a bowl of chips, she strode back into the living room, heels clicking on the hardwoods.

Since Jay had shown her the most interest, she walked over to him first.

"Refreshments?" She asked, leaning over him as he sat, pressing her breasts together.

"Yeah sure," Jay grinned.

Jay put his hand over the bowl of chips and quickly fondled her breasts before grabbing a handful. Ella sat down on his lap, her bare pussy on his thigh. He was wearing basketball shorts, like how he was when he fucked her at the party. Ella could see his erection creating a tent. Ella plunged her hand down his shorts, and grabbing his cock, starting pumping it.

Jay continued to eat chips from the bowl, and converse with the other men as she stroked him. Ella climbed down between his legs, and pulled his erection over the elastic of his shorts. She licked his cock, running her tongue up and down the shaft, and flicking it underneath the head. She pushed his cock slowly through her pouting lips, and suckled on the head as she pumped the shaft. Ella pushed down until his entire cock was in her mouth, working him, rapidly moving her mouth up and down.

As Ella went down on Jay, she noticed that Hector had been starring at her. Hector was an older man, perhaps in his late 70s. He had a full head of badly dyed brown hair. His face was leathery and gaunt, with deep lines and an unpleasant grimace. The only resemblance Ella could see between him and Wayne, were the baby blue eyes. Though on Hector, they were more piercing.

Ella blushed realizing she had an attentive audience, and continued to suck Jay. She made eye contact back with Hector as she suckled on Jay, and Hector started grinning at her in an unpleasant way.

Jay was still laughing and talking with the other men, as she felt his cock lurching inside her mouth. She suckled the sperm from the tip of his dick and swallowed as he ejaculated. Jay's semen was salty with a very bitter taste.

The game had now started. The volume in the room was higher, and the men were getting more excited. As Ella got off her knees, she saw Mike give her a look and then gestured towards Randy. Looking at Randy, Ella saw that he kept glancing at her, but quickly looking away. She smiled. Most likely he was wanting to fuck her, but was afraid to make the first move. Ella got down on all fours in front of him, and lifted her skirt.

"Fuck me Randy," she said looking over her shoulder innocently.

Randy's face turned red and splotchy. The other men egged him on and cheered him, until he unzipped his jeans, and got down on his knees on the floor with Ella. Randy grabbed a throw off the couch and put it under his knees. Ella felt his wide hand on her lower back, and she felt the head of his cock brushing against her pussy.

"C'mon Randy, pork her!" Jay heckled.

"We won't tell Sharon!" Wayne teased.

Ella gasped as she felt the head of Randy's thick phallus pressing on her pussy from behind.

"Oh...Sharon I'm sorry," Randy murmured under his breath as his cock slid inside Ella filling her, "Oh god...it's so good."

Ella pushed back into him as he pumped, moaning softly. The game came back from commercial, and Randy's humping slowed. His hands were on her waist, and he fucked her pussy absentmindedly while watching the T.V. intently. Ella felt herself getting extremely aroused by the fact that Randy was so distracted. She gyrated and worked his cock inside her, as he seemed almost not to notice.

Suddenly, the room erupted.

"First down! Fuck yeah!" Randy yelled, "Whoo!" He gave Ella's pussy a few quick celebratory fucks, before slowing and staring at the screen again. Ella felt the excitement pulsate in her pussy, as she pressed against his cock.

Randy's absentminded fucking continued. Ella was being driven crazy by his big, thick cock, slowly fucking her.

Ella vaguely heard the announcers speaking excitedly. With his cock still inside her, Randy stopped fucking and intensely watched the T.V. "-and it's an interception!"

The room collectively groaned. Ella tensed as she heard Randy swear.

"Fuck! Goddamit..."

The game went to commercial, and Randy started fucking Ella fast. Ella was aroused thinking about how he was punishing her pussy for his frustration. His cock was thick, and her pussy was relaxed and wet from being slowly fucked. She easily took him as his erection quickly rocked in and out of her. Randy's thighs started trembling, and he sat back on his legs, pulling Ella down onto him until she was sitting on him. He moaned quietly as his cock bounced up inside her as he orgasmed.

After he had orgasmed, Randy held Ella by the waist, pressing her down on his cock. He seemed to want to kiss and hold her. He caressed her breasts, and kissed her neck.

Ella again noticed Hector staring at her, she arched her back and smiled back at him, almost tauntingly, as he watched Randy fondle her breasts. The game went into halftime. Randy reluctantly released Ella, and zipped up his pants.

During halftime, Mike went into the kitchen to start grilling up hotdogs and hamburgers. Randy, Jay and Wayne followed him in. Ella was left alone in the living room with Hector with the sounds of the men arguing about the game filtering in. Hector continued to grin at her in that unsettling way. Ella walked over to his chair, and sat down on his lap.

Under the crochet throw Ella felt his erection. She started grinding on his hard cock through the throw, panting and getting turned on when his withered hands started caressing her thighs. Ella got up, and pulling the blanket down, undid his fly and pulled his erection free from his underwear. She then threw he blanket back over him, and pulled his erection through one of the holes in the crochet blanket. Holding his cock, she pressed the head of his erection on her pussy hole, moaning as she sat, filling herself with his shaft.

"You like that slut?" Hecker grinned.

"Uh-huh," Ella nodded.

"You just let anyone have you, huh," Hector continued snickering, "You worthless slit."

Ella kept grinding on the old man's cock, panting in excitement. He continued to grin, watching her bounce on him.

At that moment, the men started coming back into the room with their food. Ella slowed her bouncing, and started grinding slowly on Hector's lap, moving his erection gently around inside her. Wayne came over to his father, oblivious to the fact that they were fucking.

"Making a friend Dad?" He laughed, "Want something to eat."

"Yeah, sure. Get me a hamburger."

"Alright dad, be right back."

Randy and Jay conversed, and Ella quietly continued to gyrate on top of Hector's cock.

Wayne came back with a hamburger.

"Need any help, dad?"

"Nah, she'll do it."

Ella took the plate from Wayne blushing as he smiled down at her.

"I think your breasts and watching you with the men, is the most exciting thing my pops has experienced in a while, thanks for humoring him."

Ella nodded up at him, too ashamed to say that his father's cock was inside her right now. Wayne went and sat down with the others. Ella had been straddling Hector with her back to him, now she swung both her legs over his and sat on him sideways. She started feeding Hector his burger, by breaking pieces off and putting them in his mouth. She kept bouncing gently on his cock the entire time. He would lick her fingers, and stare at her breasts as she wiped his mouth clean.

After he had finished eating, she then started bouncing up and down more aggressively, thrusting and grinding his cock up inside her. She put Hector's hands on her breasts as she bounced. He fondled them as his head roll back and he moaned, his cock convulsing inside Ella's young pussy. His ancient cock squirting his sperm deep inside her.

12