How I Became a Slave

Story Info
My wife's way of converting me into slavehood.
1.2k words
3.6
53.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is completely facetious. None of it happened in real life, the names are completely random. It is purely a story of my imagination with a bit of fantasy ;-)

I never thought my life could change so much just be meeting one person and boy was I wrong. I met my wife Julie in college and we were a happy go lucky couple. We spent almost every waking moment together. We graduated college together and both got good jobs in the same city. After a few years of living together in a small crappy apartment we moved into our first house! Everything seemed perfect.

To this point we have had an active sex life. We were never into any kinky stuff and stayed pretty vanilla. Julie would talk about watching some porn to get us in the mood but we usually didn't need it. One day she told me her friend lent her a fun video to watch together. It was a soft-core bondage video. The woman in the video tied up the guy and then fucked him. I could tell Julie was turned on so I asked her if she wanted to try it and her face lit up. We were so horny already so we decided tomorrow we would tie me up and that night we had some of the hottest sex I can remember.

The next day I came home from work to find Julie secretly took the day off and she had everything ready. I walked into the door to her sitting there in a new sexy nighty and she silently grabbed my hand and guided me to the bedroom. The bed was all set up. There were four pink leather straps tied to the head and foot boards. She helped me strip my clothes off and guided me on the bed. She requested that I lay with me head toward the bottom of the bed so we would have more room. I complied with her wishes and let her securely tie me to the bed.

Julie straddled my face and I started to eat her out. Being tied up made it even hotter. I could tell she was turned on because her pussy was wetter than it has ever been. She started to gyrate so I knew she was ready to cum so I licked faster and she exploded in an orgasm. She squirted her sweet cum on my face and in my mouth which I eagerly swallowed. She stood up and said "honey I have a confession to make" and paused speaking. I was a mix of terrified and excited thinking about what she would say next. She continued "I have been watching some other porn lately and I think it would be so hot for you to watch me fuck another guy." I was shocked and the first thing I said was "no, I don't think I would enjoy that." Julie then got this wickedly evil smile that I have never seen before and said "let's find out."

I quickly realized that I was strapped to this bed and going nowhere. I could hear footsteps coming up and a guy walked into the room. He was at least 6 foot tall and was well built. He was standing naked with a wicked smile on his face. Julie then said "This is Mark; I've been fucking him all morning and not using a condom. When you ate my pussy you were licking up all his cum" and she started to laugh. She then said "I want you to get a good look at this" and climbed on the bed and straddled my face with her pussy in the air. Her lover then straddled my body and he slides his cock in her pussy. It was all happening so fast. He was fucking my wife a few inches from my face. I could smell his cock and her pussy juices. I was angry and shocked at once. I tried to protest but each time I started to say something Mark would pull out and slap his cock against my face. It became clear that they were obviously in charge.

It seemed like they fucked for an hour but I finally head Julie getting close to cuming and I was excited that it was almost over. Mark started to clench and he exploded in an orgasm and filled Julie's pussy full. He pulled out wiping his cock on my cheek and then Julie lowered her pussy and grabbed a large chunk of my hair and said "eat it Bitch." I swallowed every last drop of Mark's cum. Mark said "I'm exhausted. Let's go get something to eat." Julie nodded but said "hold on I want to do something first. She pulled out a chastity device that had a urethral insert and put it on my cock. As they were walking out of the room she moved the TV so I could see it and played a porno and they both walked away chuckling.

When Julie returned about an hour later she was alone. She walked to the bed and said "I hope you enjoy that as much as I did and I have another surprise for you." She pulled out this strap and wrapped it around my cock and balls. "This is an electric dog collar. Do what you're told and you will be fine. Disobey and you will get a shock. It has a remote so I can shock you from anywhere in the house. Oh and I surrounded the house with a invisible fence so if you try to leave you will be shocked." I was dumbfounded. My plan was to run away as soon as she let me go but now I didn't know what to think. She untied my hands and feet and told me to kneel on ground before her.

As I knelt down I knew that I was under her total control. I've seen how dogs acted when shocked so I knew that I didn't want to feel the shock. Just then I shrieked. Julie pressed the button and I felt a sudden surge of electricity run through my balls. I looked up to see Julie smiling and all she said was "I wanted to see how it worked." I heard someone walking up the stairs which I assumed was mark but when they got to the door I realized it was Julie's sister Jamie. I was instantly embarrassed since I was standing there naked but Jamie didn't seem to care.

Julie handed her the remote and said "if he tries to do anything shock him". Julie put a spreader bar between my ankles and handcuffed my hands behind my back. She stepped back to where Jamie was standing and all of a sudden I felt the shock in my groin and I shrieked again and fell to my knees whimpering. Jamie just looked at Julie and said "what, I wanted to try it too." they both giggled.

They helped me up and had me stand against the wall. Jamie looked at Julie and said "well what should we do with him." Julie smiled an evil grin and walked up to me, put her hands on my shoulders and kneed my in the groin. I shouted a loud yelp and started too cough. Julie turned around and said "we are going to do anything we want!" Julie smiled and shocked me again and said "this is going to be fun!"

I knew my life would never be the same and I would be under their complete control forever.