How I Became a Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
The journey continues, filled with new surprises.
11.5k words
4.34
24k
13
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Morning After.

I practically jumped out of my skin as my alarm clock went off the next morning. Hitting snooze I threw a pillow over my face to block out the early morning sunlight that I usually enjoy waking up to so much. My head was throbbing, but not nearly as much as the pain that was radiating from in between my thighs. As I began to stretch, I began to realize just how sore I was! My knees, my arms, a rather large spot on the back of my head from where you pulled my hair, even my jaw hurt from the fucking it took last night. It almost seemed as if I could even still feel your hands around my throat. Throwing the pillow aside, I stood up and headed to the medicine cabinet for some aspirin. I swallowed two of the small round pills and took a look at myself in the mirror.

I was grateful for deciding to wear minimal makeup last night as I wet a washcloth and wiped away the eyeliner that was smeared across my face. I was still in my dress being that I crawled right into bed and pulled the blankets over my head. What did I do last night? What had I allowed you to do to me? I looked closer and noticed a small bruise about an inch below my ear from where your thumb had gripped my neck. I rinsed the washcloth with cold water and carried it back into the bedroom with me. I glanced over at the clock and saw that it was 6:36 am and I debated whether or not I would make it into work today. I decided that I would take the day off and picked up my phone to call my boss. I flipped on the screen and saw that I had three text messages from your number. I had forgotten how early you got up in the morning.

4:06 am - Can you still feel my cock in your mouth little girl?

4:22 am - I forgot how good your lips felt wrapped around my hard cock.

5:13 am - I look forward to completely taking control of you and making you my own personal cum slut.

Bringing the washcloth up to my forehead I put the phone down beside me and cover my eyes. What did I do?! Was this really a path I was ready to go down? I had not only allowed you to rape me in a public place, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. How far was I really willing to take this? Shaking my head and focusing back on the current moment, I picked my phone back up and dialed my boss. Thankfully it went to voicemail. I told him that I wasn't feeling well and I wouldn't be in today and that I would see him on Monday morning. Falling back into my pillows I placed the cool washcloth over my eyes and fell back asleep. I was jolted awake by the sound of my alarm clock going back off. 7 am. I turn off the alarm and sit up, deciding to get my day started. I stood up and walked over to my closet, pulling out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and heading to the shower. I turn on the water and let it steam up the room before stepping in, stripping off the dress and bra from last night, tossing them into the corner and pin up my hair as I step into the shower, closing the door behind me.

Letting the hot water roll down my back I roll my neck trying to work out the knot in the base. I lather up my poof and begin to wash off the dirty feeling from last night. I close my eyes and recall being pushed against a mirror and having your cock slamming into my cunt like I've never experienced. My nipples begin to harden at just the thought of what occurred. I slip my hand down to my pussy, and even through the water of the shower, I can feel how wet just the passing thought of being fucked like an animal has made me. I pinch my clit and feel the shudder climbing up my spine. I lean against the wall to hold myself up and find it to be a fruitless attempt as I slide down the cool, wet tile until I am sitting on the floor. I drop the poof to my side and begin to allow my soapy hands to slide along my wet body. I had forgotten how well you knew my body and all the ways you know of to make it respond to your touch. I've never been a conservative person, but I never in a million years thought I would turn into what I was last night. A horny, willing, fuck toy. The tone of your voice and the look in your eyes last night was just about the hottest thing I've ever experienced. You were in charge. You took what you wanted, which was me, and you took it the way you wanted. Dirty, fast, and hard. I barely noticed the two fingers I had buried in my cunt, fucking me the way you fucked me last night.

"FUCK!!" I screamed out as I came. My fingers continuing to fuck myself, a third sliding into my tight, puckered asshole. The last remaining virgin hole on my body. You tried to take it many years ago, but I always refused. I've had other try and fail as well. It always seemed way to painful to try. Recalling your words, "I should fuck that ass of yours. You've always said no to me before, but now, I think I'll just take it for fun." There is a part of me, buried so far down that I didn't even know it existed, that was secretly hoping you would have. My free hand reaching up and grabbing my nipple, I pull it hard as I continue to fuck my cunt and ass at the same time. I can feel my toes start to curl as another orgasm rips through my body. This one starting at my feet and slowly, almost painfully, working its way up my legs, sending a shockwave through my filled pussy as I cum all over my fingers. I bring my fingers up to my mouth and wipe my cum across my lips, followed by my tongue sliding across and licking the cum off. "What the fuck am I doing??" I ask myself out loud. Ugh, what in the world was going on? I'm sitting on the floor in my shower, trying to wash off the whorish act I committed last night while thinking about new ones? I don't know who this new person in my body is.

I sit there for a minute allowing the feeling to return to my legs and hoping that I can stand up without falling. As I steady myself against the wall and pull myself up, I notice the water turning cool and wonder just how long I was in there. I quickly turn off the faucet and grab a towel. Wrapping it around my body, I open the door and step out into a cloud of steam. I must have had the water hotter than normal because the steam was thick and I couldn't see across the room to the door.

I turn and close the shower door when out of nowhere I feel something slipped over my head and tightened around my neck. I scream and start to kick when a hand reaches up and covers my mouth as another traps my arms behind my back. "Shhh shh shh. Stop screaming and I'll remove my hand." I hear whispered in my ear. The breath hot as it rushes past my ear. I try to scream again and free myself from the grip, but to no avail. I feel the towel slip off my body and around my feet and I panic. The room was spinning and I felt like I was going to pass out. Tears start running down my cheeks and I continue to kick and scream. It turns out, the room wasn't spinning, I was. I was spun around and felt a hand across my cheek, causing me to yell out. I feel another slap and this one was followed by a low, growling voice ask "Are you done screaming yet you slut?" I suck in my breath and hold it.

Who was in my house? How did they get in? What do they want???? I breathe out and try to control myself. I whimper and in a slight, almost inaudible voice I ask "What do you want? Who are you? Please don't hurt me!" my chest heaving as I try to gain control of my breathing and I feel a hand reach out and slap my bare tit. I try to see through the fabric over my head but it's pitch black. I reach up to try to remove it and my hand is quickly slapped away. "Do not touch that, you slut. You are no longer in control, do you understand? Whatever happens to you, remember, you want it. By the time I'm done, you will be begging for it. You filthy whore!" The voice is unrecognizable to me and the fear is starting to take over. I feel my knees start to buckle as I collapse onto the floor. The pitch black is cut by streaks of white flying in front of my eyes and then nothing.

I bolt upright and lift my hands to my head. I touch my face and feel around for the hood that has been on my head what felt like just a minute ago. Nothing. I look around and find that I am in my bed. Naked, but alone. "What the fucking hell was that?" I ask myself out loud. I quickly shut up and listen for any noises in my house. I don't hear anything. I sit in my bed for a minute, afraid to get out. Had someone been in my house? Was it a dream? I look for my phone to call someone, anyone. I see another text from you. This one from 8 am. I look at the clock and see that it's almost 10 am and I have no idea how I lost almost three hours!

8:03 am - Did you like my surprise my pet? Just remember, anytime, anywhere. You never know what surprises my friends and I have in store for you!

What the fuck???? You AND your friends?? I sit and stare at your message completely frozen. What was I going to do? I stand up and quietly head into the bathroom to retrieve my clothing. I notice the towel still in a pile on the floor. I place my hand over my mouth in horror. It wasn't a dream. I turn on the sink to wash my face. As I let the water reach a hot temperature I get dressed. My nipples sticking out through the thin white material of my worn t-shirt, my body extremely conflicted. The mirror catches my eye. The steam from the hot water causes a hidden message to appear on the glass. We are watching and you belong to us slut. Be ready! We are coming! I quickly wipe away the words with my hand and watch as the water droplets run down. I splash my face and rinse away the tear tracks on my cheeks. I grab a towel and dry my face, looking back at the mirror. The words are gone but their meaning is still with me. What was I going to do? Do I call and stop this before it goes any further? Did I actually want to continue? How did a stranger get into my house? How many people knew, not only where I lived, but how to get in? I had a feeling I was getting in over my head and I didn't know if I could stop it.

I head downstairs and check every room for anyone hiding anywhere. In the living room, I notice the sliding glass door still ajar. "So that's how you got in, bastard!" I whisper to myself. I walk over and close the door, locking it and placing the metal bar on the track to prevent it from being opened. I check the front door and don't notice anything unusual. Same with the back door. Feeling a bit calmer, I head into the kitchen and make myself a cup of tea. I open the front door to grab the paper and see a small brown box where the paper should have been. I look around and don't see anyone. I reach down and pick up the box and close the door. I place the box on my dining room table and go back to the kitchen. I grab my tea and head out to the back porch. I sit down on my swing and begin to think about what I was going to do. I hadn't noticed that I was shaking until I felt the scalding hot water from my tea land on the knee and soak through my jeans. Pulling the mug away and placing it on the table beside me I try to gather myself. I grab my phone out of my back pocket and find your texts.

"I think we need to talk!" I text you with shaking hands. I set the phone down and sit back, continuing to swing. I've always liked my backyard. It was quiet and peaceful. A large maple tree shaded the pool perfectly. I had a small deck built with an enclosure attached for some more privacy. It's always been my sanctuary, the place I'd get to go and hide after a long day. The 10-foot privacy fence kept out nosy neighbors from all sides, not that they were actually nosy. It was a gorgeous summer day and I was glad I decided not to go into work. I check my phone and see that you haven't replied.

I text my best friend Amanda and ask her to come over. I knew she worked nights and usually spent her days writing the great American novel, which she and every other writer have been writing forever. Almost as quickly as I hit send I received her reply of "Ok! Cya in 15!!". I grabbed my cup and brought it back into the kitchen on my way upstairs to change. I quickly texted her telling her to bring her swim suit! I set my phone down on the counter and walked through the dining room, the brown box on the table catching my eye. I'll open it later, I thought. Upstairs I go to my dresser and take out my new black bikini. Nothing flashy or too skimpy, but my breasts looked amazing in it! It had just enough support that my DD's were not only held up, but just enough popped out of the top to even make me appreciate the view! Grabbing a few towels, I hurry downstairs just in time to hear the front door open.

"Honey! I'm home!" I hear my friend announce as she walked in. My stomach flipped for a minute, really not sure who I was expecting to come through that door. "And look! You have finally given me a chance to wear my new bathing suit!" She exclaimed. She's wearing shorts over the bottom half, but if the top half was any indication, I don't really think you could consider what she was wearing a bathing suit. The bright purple bands barely covered her nipples! Amanda has always been a knockout, but the view in front of me was ... hot. "Jesus Christ!" I thought, now I'm hot for my best friend? I seriously needed to figure out what was going on with me! I really don't think I could help myself anymore! Her breasts were gorgeous. Not very large but perfectly suited to her frame and they seemed to defy gravity. I know she hasn't had any work done but mother nature had definitely been kind to her. I shook my head before I took that thought too far and ran to hug her, pressing those perfectly firm tits into my own. I inhale and the scent of her went straight to my head. I held the hug a bit too long and pulled away reluctantly.

"Oh, woman! I need to talk to you!! Let's go out to the pool!" I said excitedly as I grabbed her hand and pulled her through the kitchen. "Do you have to work tonight?" I ask her and she shook her head no. I opened the fridge and pulled out a few beers.

"Oh no, not one of THOSE kinds of talk!" She asked jokingly.

"Trust me, I don't have enough liquor in the house for the kind of conversation this is going to be!." I laugh nervously. If I couldn't talk to her about what I've gotten into, I couldn't talk to anyone. I grab the bottle of Jameson on the way out the back door just for good measure. We make our way out to the deck and Amanda has already taken control of the stereo as usual. She puts on a new smooth jazz station and I kind of like it. I place two beers and the Jameson on the table and the rest of the beer in the mini fridge. I sit on a lounge chair and pop open the bottle, taking a long sip. She finishes playing with the stereo and sets her things down by the chair opposite me. She is facing away from me as she begins to slip out of her shorts. I almost spit out the mouthful of beer in my mouth. As the denim fabric makes its way down her legs, her perfect ass is exposed. When it's fully in view, I suddenly being to crave a peach. That's what I'm reminded of. Her backside looks like a perfectly formed peach. A thin strip of purple spandex cutting up the center. She turns to face me and she catches me staring.

"Enjoying the view you perv?" She asks while laughing. I laugh trying to cover up my embarrassment, but I know the heat I feel on my cheeks is turning them bright red. She seems to play it off and runs to jump in the pool. A small splash flies up onto the deck and just barely catches my ankle. I take another drink of my beer and place the bottle down on the table. I quickly follow and jump in with her. I swim the length of the pool and emerge from the water just at the steps. I wring the water out of my hair and sit on the lowest step as Amanda makes her way over to me and sits beside me.

"Ok Buttercup! So, tell me what's going on. What was so urgent that I had to cut my oh so busy schedule short just to make time for you?" She asked jokingly, both of us knowing her schedule was anything but busy.

"I don't even know where to begin! Not only do I not know where to begin, I don't even know how to form the words for what has happened the past 24 hours."

"Well, let us start at the beginning!" Amanda says enthusiastically. She's always been enthusiastic when it comes to juicy gossip. We've been friends for over 20 years and this girl was closer to me than any sister I never had could ever be. We've told each other everything but this was something totally out of left field. What would she think? What would she say?

"Ok, but I need to make my way back to the alcohol for this!" I said, swimming away to the other end of the pool. I pull myself out of the pool and make my way to the fridge. I grab two more bottles and sit down on the chair. I finish off the first beer and open the second.

"Oh come on now! What could possibly be so bad that you can't tell ME!?!?" She asks. I grab the bottle of Jameson and crack open the cap. I take two quick shots and hand the bottle to her. She shakes her head but I insist. "Trust me, you are going to need this as much as I do." I say and she takes the bottle and downs a long chug of the Irish whiskey.

Coughing she says "I'm not liking where this is headed. Are you ok?? Should I be worried about you?" She asks, seriously concerned. I begin to feel really bad realizing the different scenarios that may be floating around in her brain.

"Well, I'm not dying, and no one we know is dying first of all." A small wave a relief rushes over her face but I can still see the concern. I grab the bottle from her and take another drink. I close my eyes as I let the warm whiskey heat it's way down my throat, much the same way your hot cum did just hours before. My eyes shoot open and I take a deep breath. Well, here goes nothing!

"Ok, well last night when I got home from work, actually it goes back further than that. Recently, I've felt different somehow. I've been horny 24/7 for about the past two weeks and I don't know why! This isn't like anything I've experienced before." I said hesitantly. I took another long sip from the bottle and chased it with my beer.

"Go on." She said, waiting patiently to hear more.

"Last night I felt like I was going to crawl out of my skin if I didn't get laid. You know it's been awhile, but I didn't want to just get laid or have sex. I wanted to be ... well ... taken. I wanted to be fucked like, well like a whore." I said, lowering my eyes as not to look her in the eyes. The blush from my embarrassment now covering my whole body, my cunt stirring at the memory of last night.

"Oh no Brit, what did you do? Please tell me you didn't do anything stupid!" Amanda exclaimed.

"Depends on your definition of 'anything stupid'." I laughed, adding "I called Scott."

Sitting across from me, staring at me blankly, and grabbing the whiskey from my hands, she downed a shot, quickly followed by another handing the bottle back to me. I did the same and took a ragged breath.

"I ... you ... wh ..." she stuttered. "You did WHAT? What were you thinking???" She asked.

I thought my reply through before I said it. How would I explain this to my best friend? Sure, we've had our moments in the past. Going out and getting drunk, hooking up with a stranger or two in the club, but never to this debauched extent. I didn't even know how to begin to explain what I was feeling.

"I really wasn't thinking anything beyond the fact that I was horny and needed to get laid. I just called him to see if we could meet and talk. I don't know, lately, I've just felt different. I've been spending a lot of time thinking about trying something new." I paused long enough to take another shot and it seemed like they all hit me at once. I could feel the liquor warming me and loosening my tongue even more. "He's always been a freak and some, actually most of the things he wanted to do when we were together just seemed too far out there for my taste, however, lately they've started to sound like exactly what I want." I finished sighing and staring down at my beer bottle. Lifting the bottle to my lips, I drink the last of it and look over at Amanda, who is just staring at me kind of spaced out.