How I Became A Slut Ch. 1-2

Story Info
She learns something about herself.
2.7k words
4.2
62.3k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mforj
mforj
41 Followers

[part 1]

The restaurant was perfect. It had a small dance floor, which meant by about 10 p.m. the lights dimmed and loud music came through. A perfect evening for a girlie outing.

The four of us sat eating and drinking, getting louder and more outrageous as the evening wore on. We'd been ready for this for some time, and intended making the most of it.

The best part was, sitting at a table nearby was a group of four guys. One of them was you. You looked like you were in town on business and we spent a long time looking you all over, discussing why you were here, what you did for a living etc.

We talked about which of you we found the most attractive etc. At a first glance, I wouldn't have called you sexy, but there was something about you. You were quite quiet, self possessed and controlled, and I spent time thinking that if you were controlled like that in bed, perhaps it wouldn't be a bad thing.

You noticed me looking at you, and returned my stare. A shiver went through me. It was like I somehow knew you'd be good for me. The other girls caught our stare and began to laugh and cheer. It was like they saw the lightening flash between us.

As I broke eye contact, they began to tease me, asking me how I was going to get your attention, was I interested etc. Finally someone dared me to take off my panties and take them over to you.

A great deal of alcohol and a big interest in you made up my mind for me pretty quickly. I tried to be inconspicuous, didn't want the whole restaurant to see - and even the girls went a big quiet when they realized I was going to do it.

Taking a deep breath, I walked over to you. I bent over you slightly and smiled, said hi. You looked at me, your face quite blank, unreadable. I nearly chickened out, but took a breath and told you I had something for you. With that I pressed my panties into your hand, and made a hasty retreat.

When I finally dared look at you again, you were in deep discussion with your colleagues. You nodded, and walked over to our table. I was dying with embarrassment by this point, but you just asked if you could all join us.

Everyone agreed yes, so you all pulled your chairs over, and we made room at the table for you. The chairs were close together, and when you sat next to me, I could feel your firm thigh pressed against my leg.

More drinks were ordered and everyone was introduced. It was easy for conversations to start, some couples pairing off, some not, but all talking, all easy.

The music was loud, so we either shouted at each other, or had intimate close conversations. When a slow song came on, you asked me to dance.

As you took me in your arms, the thought of how you fucked flashed through my mind, making me weak at the knees. It was hard to think of anything else, so I gave myself up to it. Looking deep into your eyes.

You obviously saw my desire, because I felt you pull me closer to you. I could feel your cock, half hard, brushing against my pelvis. It was almost involuntary the way I pushed into you.

You ran your thumbs down over my tits, brushed them over and over my nipples, waiting for them to harden. You leant your mouth close to my ear and told me you were going to fuck me.

My simple response was yes.

We walked back to the table and told the others we were going for a walk. Your hotel was quite near, and we walked there in silence, you holding my hand.

Once in your room you turned to me, again thumbing my nipples

"You're a bit of a slut aren't you J? Coming to have sex with me like that"

I gasped, but enjoying the sensations your thumbs were creating, I just nodded yes.

"You do realise that sluts like you need to be controlled, don't you? They need someone to tell them what to do and how to do it. Are you going to obey me J?"

My only response was a groan.

"Are you going to obey me J?"

"Yesssss!!" I practically screamed at you.

The way you were talking was turning me on. You were so softly spoken, yet the firmness and control in your voice were utterly amazing. I was powerless to refuse you anything at that time.

"So get on your knees and suck my cock".

I was desperate to obey. Sucking cock was a big pleasure of mine. To see your cock, feel it in my mouth; I couldn't wait.

Fumbling with your trousers, finally releasing it. Running my nose and mouth over you, wanting to smell your male scent before I took you in my mouth.

I couldn't wait, didn't want to tease you, so deep throated you immediately, burying my nose in your pubic hair.

I stopped for a moment, holding you deep in my throat, savoring your smell. Then slowly, pulling back from you, only to slam myself back onto your waiting cock. I sucked you for a long time, massaging your balls, tickling them slightly with my fingernails. Then I wanted more from you. Reaching round to take your bum in my hands, I pulled you to me. Luckily you understood exactly what I wanted.

Holding my face gently in your hands, you started to fuck my mouth. Told me you were going to cum deep in my throat. I moaned my approval. Your thumbs caressing the corners of my mouth. Thrusting deep, but not hard, then building the pressure till you were forcing yourself into me. Your balls slapping off my chin. Harder and harder till you came. I sucked you gently till I'd swallowed every last drop. You pulled away.

Told me to get onto the bed, to kneel on my hands and knees. You wanted to check me out. I gasped, embarrassed. The thought of you looking at me like that, but also excited. Crawling onto the bed, I arched my bum high in the air, knowing you could see how wet you'd made me.

''Not bad'' I heard you murmur.

Then you took my bum cheeks in your hands, running them over my waist, my thighs, moving to my inner thighs. Thumbs massaging nearer and nearer my cunt lips, waiting to hear the gentle kiss each time you pulled them apart. Thumbs, always your thumbs, massaging, sensual, sexy.

One hand placed on my back while you directed your hard cock into me. I groaned long and low. This was what I wanted. To feel you deep inside me. I pushed back onto you. Taking my hips in your hands, you started to fuck me. A long slow gentle rhythm that seemed to last forever. Reaching down to rub my clit, asking me how I liked to be touched there. Making me answer. My orgasm building, you must have felt it, because you made me tell you when it was coming. I fell forward, aware of nothing but the waves of pleasure that shot through my body while you continued to gently fuck me through it. Feeling the heat through my body, the tingling, dizzy sensations in my head. The pure pleasure coursing through my cunt.

When I calmed down, you told me to turn over. You lay down on top of me. My body seemed to have a mind of it's own, my legs opened of their own accord; as if on a pulley. The feel of your hard body pressing down on mine was almost enough to bring me to orgasm again.

You started to kiss me, gently, then harder, deeper. Biting my lips harder; making me cry out.

''Sluts like it hard don't they? You want me to fuck and hurt you don't you J?''

I couldn't answer you. Didn't know the answers. I'd never felt like a slut before. Never particularly enjoyed rough sex. But this was different. You were different. The feelings and thoughts going on in my head were nothing like I'd known before. All I knew is I wanted you right now.

''Answer me slut'' you demanded.

Again I couldn't answer you. You pulled away from me. Saw the disappointment in my eyes.

''Answer me slut. If you want me....... answer me''

''Yes, I want you, I want it hard. I want you to fuck me''.

You smiled a satisfied smile. You knew I'd give in to you. It was like you'd seem something in me that no-one else had. Like you knew I was there to be fucked, to be used.

Sex with you was amazing. You made love to me like I'd never known. Gentle lovemaking combined with your utter control over me. Occasionally hurting me, letting me know what I wanted, what I would let you do. Taking me further than I'd ever gone. Fucking me to the brink of orgasm, then pulling away.

My frustration building, getting angry with you. You just laughed. Told me you were in charge. If I wanted to play games, then to play properly with the ''big boys''. Told me I wouldn't cum until you did.

It felt like I had been under your body for hours, when finally you pushed deep into me and gave a shuddering groan. I could feel you deep inside me, pulsing in your orgasm. Again, mine was building. But still you were in control.

''Don't you dare'' you whispered through clenched teeth.

''I'm going to make you orgasm like you've never experienced in your life. Just trust me''

When you removed your belt from your trousers I panicked. My god, what the hell is he doing. But looking at your face I fell calm. I trusted you. You tied your belt around my neck and pulled tight. Then kneeling in front of me, one hand holding the belt tight, the other between my legs, you started.

Spreading your cum over my inner thighs and cunt. Massaging it into my skin. Up and over my clit, rubbing, pinching. Fingers, deep and fucking inside me. Talking to me, telling me how amazing this would be. Pulling tighter on the belt.

The orgasm felt like it was coming from my toes. I felt a warmth spreading through my whole body; tingling sensations; feeling lightheaded from the belt. Unable to think straight. Unable to think of anything but what you were doing to me; the drone of your voice, calm but sexy.

My back arching off the bed, my breathing coming in ragged gasps; breathing to the beat of your finger fucking. Then harder, faster, groaning deep in my throat. Feeling like I would explode. One final touch, a hard caress in the right place. I came...... like I'd never come before, over and over, it felt like it would never stop. Ragged sobs, tears in my eyes. A cold shiver running through me. Long and beautiful. Pain and pleasure.

As we dressed, ready to leave, I became slightly embarrassed. I couldn't believe what I'd just done with you, let you do! I tried to think of something to say.

You, though, still looked perfectly in control.

You started talking quietly to me, things of no importance. You told me you were relocating to the area with your job. I asked where you worked. When you mentioned the name of the company I started.

"But that's where I work too."

Moving very close to me, looking into my eyes, you raised an eyebrow.

"Well that poses an interesting question, doesn't it?"

"Does it" I replied, not quite sure where you were going with this one.

"Did you enjoy what I've just done to you Julia?"

I took a deep breath. I was embarrassed to admit that yes, your domination of me had turned me on. Even remembering it made me feel wet. But I wasn't sure I was ready to admit that yet. I think you knew anyway.

"I'm going to do that to you again Julia." You didn't ask, you told me. Saw me visibly shiver. You knew I wasn't cold.

"I'm going to make it my business to find you on Monday. Be ready for me."

With that we left.

[part 2]

Monday morning left me anxious and nervous. My god, what did you have planned, what was I letting myself in for. My rational side was telling me to stop this, but another side of me was excited, desperate to see what you would do.

At 11 a.m. I received an email.

"Come to my office at 5.30 p.m. Have your panties in your hands."

I gasped. My god, I couldn't walk through the building with my panties in my hand. What if someone saw! You didn't say where your office was, but that was okay, because I'd already found out. Obviously you'd expected that.

I was restless all day. Trying hard to look normal, didn't want anyone to suspect.

5 p.m. came. Everyone got ready to leave. I lagged behind, making excuses as to why I had to stay. That half hour felt like a lifetime.

At 5.20 p.m. I went into the ladies room. As I stared into the mirror, re-applying lipstick, I still wrestled with the panties thing. Finally, I threw caution to the wind and removed them. Holding them in my hand, I made my way to your office.

You had someone in the office with you. I nearly died. Panicked. My god, what were you wanting me to do. Luckily you introduced me to a colleague, continued your conversation, and left me to sit down. He left.

"Well, have you got them for me?"

I handed you the bundled material. You held them up, looking at them while I cringed in the chair. Pulling them to your nose you inhaled deeply.

"Smells like someone needs attention. Pull your skirt up round your hips and put your legs over the arms of the chair."

I tried to protest but you held a finger over my mouth.

"Be quiet Julia. You don't talk unless I tell you to okay?"

I nodded. The steely power in your voice turning me on. My mind emptied. Rational thought disappeared as I realized that all I wanted to do was please you. I did as you commanded.

You knelt in front of me. Just looking. Occasionally touching, but only to pull my cunt lips apart slightly, so you could get a closer look.

I closed my eyes; desperate to cover myself; hot with embarrassment; but excited; knowing you could see how turned on I was getting.

You laughed quietly.

"Your cunt gives you away Julia. You're obviously excited, slut."

I gasped. You called me a slut. But I liked it. My body tingled, my nipples hardened. I wanted to do this. Wriggling in the chair, desperate for your touch now.

"You want me to touch you, you have say please Julia. You have to beg me."

"Marcus. Please, please, I want you to touch me, please. I want to feel your fingers in my cunt, fucking me, please."

I was almost hysterical, I couldn't wait another minute for you. I wanted you inside me, any way. Your fingers parted my cunt lips, your tongue reached deep inside me. I felt an orgasm building straight away. Couldn't hold it. It came, hard and fast, pressure building.

I felt a slap. Like ice water waking me from a beautiful dream.

"Don't you dare cum without my permission bitch. Do you understand?"

I looked at you uncomprehending. Then of course I understood. I was made to apologize.

Walking to your desk, you took a pen and a ruler. My mind churning. What were you going to do now. You inserted the pen gently inside me, turning it, pushing it. It felt good, different. Then rubbing it over my thighs, trailing a slimy trail. Back inside, pushing harder. The ruler, caressing my inner thighs. A hard slap. The shock, the pain. The excitement as you pushed the pen inside. Pain mingling with pleasure. I couldn't distinguish between the two.

Continuing like that till the pressure built again. You, telling me to cum. Me, obeying.

You handing me my panties again. Telling me you were pleased. Me, realizing what I'd done. Realizing what I wanted to become.

Head bowed. Understanding. Accepting.

To Be Continued...

mforj
mforj
41 Followers