How I Became A Slut Ch. 3-4

Story Info
She learns to be his slut.
1.8k words
4.06
56k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mforj
mforj
41 Followers

[part 3]

The next few days at work were hard. I saw you occasionally, but you completely ignored me. My feelings ranged from embarrassment, to annoyance, to lust and back again. I still wasn't completely sure how I felt.

Finally, I received an email on Friday.

"If you want to continue, be here at 7pm prompt!" followed by your address.

I knew straight away that I would go. Again, sensible thoughts were washed away. After all, at our last meeting, I'd realised what I was; a submissive, I was willing to be your slut.

At 7pm my lessons began. You lead me by the hand, upstairs and into a bedroom, closing the door, you pushed me up against it. I was shaking with nerves, unsure how to proceed. Then you spoke.

"This is to be your first lesson. You will do as you are told Julia. You are my slut, and slut's obey. You will realise what you are and will learn to act accordingly."

I closed my eyes briefly. The sound of your voice washing over me, with every breath my submission coming closer. You told me to undress.

"Now, open your legs so you can touch yourself. I want to see you touch yourself."

My face flushed with embarrassment, I hesitated.

"Do it!! " you commanded.

Slowly, I obeyed. Parting my legs, pushing my knees out slightly. With one hand I gently parted my sex lips, with the other I slowly started to touch. Feeling my slippery wet skin, feeling the buzz shoot through me. Closing my eyes to concentrate.

"Open your eyes and look at me Julia. At all times, you will look at me. I want to see your reactions. You are learning to come how I want you to. This isn't up to you. You do as I wish."

I opened my eyes, looking deep into yours. Trying to concentrate, the pleasure building. My eyes flickering; fighting to keep them open, to do as I was told. Moving one hand over my stomach, feeling my soft flesh, up towards my nipples; feeling, squeezing. Getting closer. Eyes closing.

A slap. "Open your eyes Julia."

The slap bringing my orgasm closer and closer, knees buckling; sliding down the door. A hand under my chin.

"Stand straight Julia. Do as you are told. Now!!"

Fighting to regain enough control to do as I had to. Waves washing over me as I started to come. Flashing, dancing lights in front of my eyes. Head thrown back. A breath.............

Falling towards you. You held me. Whispered to me. Told me I was a good slut. I did well. Mostly obedient. Lesson one was over. If I was to be an obedient slut, then no matter where I was, or what I was doing, to receive my pleasures I was to do exactly what you said, when you said. Otherwise, punishment.

Walking me to the bed. Lying me down. Starting lession two before I had a chance to regain my breath. Leaning over me, touching me between my legs. Spreading my cum over my sex lips, my thighs. Pleasure starting to build again.

"Now you're going to learn to come only when I permit Julia."

Finger fucking me to my orgasm. Letting it build. Taking me to the brink, pulling back. Telling me firmly to stop.

"Don't you dare Julia" he whispered when I thought I'd lost it. I couldn't think straight, lost in the pleasure, the agony of it. Time after time, taking me to the edge until I thought I couldn't hold out any longer; then telling me to come. The build up causing it to explode from my body. My body pushing itself from the bed. Wave after wave, coming and coming. You - looking intently into my face, then smiling, whispering, "good, good. Now lesson three Julia." Never allowing me to recover. I was exhausted.

Turning me over. A paddle. Leather one side, fur the other.

"You're going to learn to love your punishments Julia" you told me, stroking my bum with the fur. Round and round, over and over, sensuous, soft, gentle. Then "thwack" as you quickly turned it over and hit me with the hard side.

Back to the fur again, stroking the sting away. A finger close to my cunt, snaking into me. Feeling my pleasure, the arousal. Then pulling away. Stroking again, then pain, then arousal. Repeating the process until it became one. The pleasure and pain entwined so I didn't know where one started and one finished. Making sure my mind was confused; would always associate one with the other.

My cunt wet and hungry. Wanting you. Wanting you to fuck me. You, touching me, contemplating.

"I want to fuck your arse Julia."

My answering thrust and groan told you what I wanted.

"So you're arse isn't a virgin then? Good. I don't want to take my time there. I just want to fuck you"

Wetting your fingers inside my cunt, you slid them over the entrance of my bottom. Replacing your fingers with your hard cock, ready to enter. I pushed back, wanting you. Wanting to feel you inside me. Pushing into me. I gasped. You slowed, waited til I was ready, then pushed again. Inside me now.

The desire, the hard wanton pleasure. I wanted you to fuck me hard. This was no punishment. I was obviously learning well, had pleased you.

This was my payment.

You came .. sent your hot wet slippery cum gushing into me.

A happy smile. A contented slut.

[part 4]

The next week at work followed on much the same....... you ignoring me; me in a state of inner torment.

I kept looking out for an email on Friday; felt like I looked every ten seconds, but nothing came. By lunchtime, I decided to ask around, see what you were doing. "Oh yeah," someone replied. "He's gone off to Germany for 10 days on business."

I was crushed. Not only had you gone away for 10 days, but you hadn't spoken to me, or said goodbye. My mind whirred. Obviously I wasn't good enough. You didn't want me. Little did I know that it was part of the test.

Saturday evening I went out with some people from work. A big group of us. Laughing, dancing, getting drunk, flirting. I've always been a party animal, and I'd resolved to forget you for the evening and concentrate on enjoying myself. I flirted for England that night, dancing close to my male colleagues, turning so I could push my bum into their groin, gyrating to the music.

The next week went slow. You were due back on the following Monday.

That day I received an email telling me to come to your house the same evening. I grinned. You'd obviously missed me, wanted to see me as much as I want to see you.

When you opened the door, your face was set, cold and angry. My smile faltered. You didn't respond to my casual hello. Dragging me upstairs, you pushed me onto the bed. Looming over me, you reached for a thick leather belt.

"I heard about Saturday night Julia. You are a dirty fucking bitch. I was testing you this past 10 days and you failed. When you agreed to be my slut, you agreed to give yourself completely. I see now I need to punish you. I will punish you until your submission is complete."

You dragged my clothes from me, roughly pushed my thighs apart. I was too stunned and shocked to resist. After the firt sting of the belt across my thighs, I did protest. I tried to move, drew myself into a ball, pleaded with you to stop.

"Julia, you will accept this punishment. I will stop at any time. You know that. But if I stop, I stop forever."

I lay silent. It was an ultimatum. You were telling me, I could leave now, but I wouldn't be able to return. I lay silently and accepted my punishment.

The punishment felt like it went on forever. You whipped my thighs, my tummy, my bottom. The pain was like nothing I had ever known. There was no excitement this time. No pleasure. Just pain. I cried silent tears and waited for it to end.

When you finished, you left the room. I heard a key turn in the lock. I'd never noticed that his door locked before, but now I was too hurt to care. Curling into a ball I fell into an exhausted sleep.

I awoke a few hours later and it was dark. The clock told me it was 1am. I lay still, shivering. Climbing into the bed I groaned at my aching body. It was obvious that I was to stay here and think about what I wanted. Was this the way I wanted it to be. Could I handle the punishments. Did I want to try.

I must have dozed off again, because I awoke to hear the key in the lock. The clock told me it was 6am. You looked at me in silence. I pushed back the covers and looked down at my naked body. I was covered in red marks, fading now; but still sore. I stood and walked to you.

"I'm sorry Marcus. I was wrong. I'm yours now; your slut. I'm ready to do as you say."

You took me in your arms and kissed me. Lead me back to the bed where you lay me down. You told me you was going to apply a salve to my markings, to ease the stinging pain. You were gentle and loving with me then. I relaxed, happy with my decision. You were worth it.

When you'd finished, you looked down at me.

"If you're really sure, there's one more thing I need to do."

"I'm sure." I didn't ask. I knew I shouldn't.

You opened a draw and took out a metal pole. It was little a miniature cattle prod. I saw that the end was in the shape of a small "M" - for Marcus. You left the room and returned some minutes later. The "M" glowed hot and red. I understood. My mind panicked; raced. Oh god, more pain. But looking into your eyes, I relaxed. I had to learn to trust you.

You made me open my legs. You applied the "M" to my skin where bottom met cunt lips. The pain was blinding. I almost passed out. Quickly, you took some ice and covered the mark. The pain eased.

"You're mine now, Julia. Every time you open you legs; to me or to anyone; they'll see that you are a slut; that you are my slut." He smiled.

I'd come home. I was where I wanted to be.

mforj
mforj
41 Followers