How I Became a Slut-Girlfriend Ch. 03

Story Info
Friend becomes boss of wife.
871 words
3.92
33.7k
20
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImGood2Go
ImGood2Go
50 Followers

We started looking for my trainer on adult sites, sex clubs and every once in a while, I'd overhear Joe talking to one of our friends about it. With each guy we met, we'd add new rules to our list as well as things we wanted to try. Sometimes we would go to the guys' place and sometimes we would host. Joe preferred hosting so he could have all his toys and his cameras in place to record us. And as you can imagine finding a trainer took a grip of time and though we met some great guys, a trainer for me was looking like it wasn't gonna happen.

Several of the men had prior experience with couples, but none were used to being in control...they were all happy to do what Joe told them and as they got more comfortable they'd express their desires and there were a couple who eventually got a little bossy and did a really good job at making me feel totally slutty. One guy started bringing me little outfits to wear and one guy, I'll call him Christian, would walk in our home, come right up to me and pull me close...stick is finger in my pussy and pull away my top so he could suck my nipples. Joe always loved this, he really got off on someone else taking control and treating me like their slut. But this guy...he really knew how to get Joe and I going, and one evening he showed up at our place, unannounced. Apparently, he had called Joe earlier and Joe told him we had plans with another friend and maybe he could swing by later.

After the call Joe came into our room where I was getting dressed and threw me on our bed and started telling me how I absolutely must fuck Alex (Joe's co-worker who was coming for dinner). As I asked why, I could feel Joe's cock swelling in his shorts and he started to grope me and kiss me and then he told me how hot it would be if he and Alex fucked me and then after Alex left, Joe would call Christian to come fuck my filled, stretched-out pussy. You see, Joe believed if he could get Christian to experience sloppy seconds he knew he would love it, and this would help take him to the next level of control that Joe so badly wanted.

If you recall, Joe's old buddy Brad, controlled Joe's girlfriends & ex-wife, and he'd fuck them whenever he wanted, sometimes he'd share with Joe and sometimes he would make Joe watch and wait until he was done with them and other times he would make her suck and fuck other guys while he and Joe watched. Joe was jonesin' for a guy to take Brad's place in our world and he thought this might be a start. Well, between Joe fucking the shit out of me right then and listening to his idea, I started to cum. Knowing how much I love Christian's huge cock sliding in and out of my mouth, then my pussy and then my mouth again, all the while Joe is watching, stroking his beautiful, hard dick, waiting his turn...I started fucking him back, hard, and I started saying "yes, please, tell them both to fuck me!" Well that was all Joe needed to hear and he shot his load deep in my pussy.

When he was done he pulled his cock out and placed it on my lips, we were kinda hot, laughing a little and I tried to swat him away saying I had to take another shower, Alex would be over soon, but he didn't move away...he pressed his dick harder against my lips and he told me to clean it like I do to Christian...and so I did. I licked and sucked and the whole while he talked dirty to me...he told me not to shower, not to worry about dinner. He said Alex should be arriving any minute and he wanted me to be as slutty and dirty as possible. He was tired of messing around with all these guys, none of them lasting more than two or three encounters. He wanted Alex to jump right in, and Joe figured if Alex walked in to see me sucking Joe with my legs open dripping with cum, he'd almost be forced to jump in and bypass all the niceties.

See, what I didn't know was Joe had not only made arrangements with Alex to fuck me, he told Christian to definitely come over...not "maybe" swing by later. And later that night, when Christian arrived, he watched for a while as Joe and Alex shared me before he began telling us what to do, or should I say, telling them what to do to me. With his first command, instructing the guys to pull out and for Alex to set me on his cock, so I was facing Christian, and telling Joe to take a seat and watch, I knew he was going to do well in his new role as our third, our boss, or dom...whatever you want to call it, Christian was going to be our guy.

ImGood2Go
ImGood2Go
50 Followers