How I Became a Slut Sub and Loved It

Story Info
How I got to this stage in my Sub life.
5.1k words
144.1k
49
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers

Where to start, where to start? Well it really was a long time ago, almost 40 years! God that long! Seems the older you get the faster the time moves. But, how did I get to this point in my life? I mean I'm a grandmother now and still I can't get enough of men and sex like my master Johnny gives me. I'm married almost 40 years and yet it's seems like a craving, no, a habit, no, more like an addition. Yes, like drugs. I need it so badly, so fucking badly it seems like I can't live without it now. I almost have trouble breathing without the pain and pleasure Johnny gives me. Oh God pain and pleasure, how wonderful they are together, especially when administered by a lover who really knows how to provide it. But before I forget, you're wondering about my story. My name you ask? Well that's not important but for the story just call me Mary.

My uncle Bill was not a highly educated man but when I look back on it, he educated me like no other person in my life ever came close to doing. Bill had over a period of slightly less that 10 months conditioned me right, conditioned me to get this way and now I love to serve. I'm OK, really I am. OK, and love being a slut in the arms of the right man.

Really, now you can say you know one. I am a full blown slut, but I can also be prim and proper. Even a little aloof at times when attending the socials that I go to with my husband. I told you I was married but I'll tell you all about that later. You would be surprise who I have meet and who I know. Big time players, mover and shakers and power people my husband and I mingle and entertain. But when the bedroom door closes and the right man like Johnny has me to himself, I am a fucking slut, a pig; a sub, whatever you want to call me. And God help me I love, need it and I want it, God I crave it actually.

It started when I was young. I was just two days past the age of 18. I was sheltered, went to Catholic and then the best Private school and was never allowed to date or be with boys. I lived with my aunt and uncle and attended the school near their home.

When we had my 18 year old birthday I saw my uncle looking at me like he never did before. Well that's not exactly right; he always looked at me sort of funny. But two days later, when the rest of the family left for the mall on Saturday afternoon my Uncle Bill showed me his cock for the very first time.

I was more shocked than scared. He simply called me to his room when he was sure the family wouldn't return. He didn't ask me to his room, he told me. Then he told me to sit in the chair that was facing his chair and to watch him as he jerked off. And I did it. I didn't turn and run, I didn't freeze or scream out in fear, I sat down in the chair and watched his reddish cock grow bigger and bigger.

As he gently talked to me about his "man stick" which he later call his cock, I could see the red cock head moving out of the uncut skin that hid it when he wasn't so hard. I was amazed at how his "man stick" grew bigger and bigger and got thicker and thicker as he stroked the shaft. He had me call it his "man stick" too and as he pumped the shaft I saw how big his nuts sack was under his shaft. He told me to move closer and I did. He began to moan a little and told me what was about to happen, that he was going to cum. I had had sex education in school so I knew about men and ejaculation. But I had never seen a real cock until now merely a foot or two away from my face.

He told me while I didn't have a "man stick" it was because I was a young woman now soon to be an experienced woman and I was made to be use for his or any man's pleasure. He told me I needed to learn all about that and that he was going to teach me. While he talked and explained to me how things were going to be in my life now he continued to stroke his much bigger cock and all I could do was sit there and watch as it throbbed at me.

While I was anxious, anxious my aunt would walk in, he told me they were all gone, out of the house for hours and not to worry. He told me what was happening was a private thing between him and me. He joked and talked nice as he stroked that 'man stick' and showed me his balls tightening. I watched as it still got bigger and thicker. He explained that men have these needs and women like me were made to help relieve the needs. He said that as I learned to ease and remove these needs for him I too would feel the pleasure he was about to feel.

Minutes passed and I just watched and listened. Then he started to breathe heavy almost like in he was pain. At least that's how I remember it. He told me between breaths that something wonderful was going happen and that he was going to come. That white thick fluid would be coming out of the end of his "man stick" and that I should watch it closely. He explained that this would be his cum, his seed, the stuff that makes babies some times. He told me to move the chair closer yet. I was sitting so close to him I could smell his musk and while I didn't know it, I saw pre-cum, drops leaking out the hole in his cock head. He said I should move as close as I could so I could see his "man stick" shoot. I moved closer until my chair was bumping his and I had to open my legs wide to straddle the chair. His legs were wide open too and as he pumped his cock harder and faster now I never took my eyes off of his "man stick".

When he began to cum I thought my heart would jump out of my chest. I remember I was sweating and even remember my pussy beginning to feel wet but I really didn't understanding everything that was happening to me back then.

I was young and very, very immature for 18 years of age. Since it was the first real live "man stick" I had every seen, I marveled at it. Then when I saw it shoot, saw it cum, I was hypnotized and very excited. I almost clapped as shot after shot of his white fluid flew in the air hitting me and my uncle. Funny, now that I remember back at first I thought he was hurting himself when he shot his cum and moaned and gowned so loudly. There was so much of it too. When he was finished he smiled and had me clean up the cum off his legs my legs and the wood floor for him.

I remember it vividly and I can still smell the scent of the musky cum. We both cleaned up and took me out to a drugstore down the street. He bought me an ice cream and as we sat alone he told me everything that happened with his body and his cock before, during and after he shot his load. He told me why he got hard and why he came. He explained how good it felt when the release finally came.

Then he told me how I was going to help him do it from now on whenever we could get the time alone. He said I was going to learn to do it for him because having someone else do it always feel better. Then he told me I was going to be his slut and help relieve his needs. He told me I was born to do these things for men. He said there would be all sorts of things and I would enjoy then and want more and more as I grew more experienced and older.

I listened to my Uncle Bill softly talk and instruct me and tell me what I was going to do. From time to time he would ask me if I really understood. I told him yes and no. If I didn't he gave me more information or instructions and finally I did understand every point he was saying.

As I remember it, looking back now it seemed so surreal. The way he talked, so nice, so softly and me licking my ice cream cone as he told me those things. I guess it was the way he told me and the things he told me that made me excited and sort of scared at the same time. But when he asked if I wanted to continue I told him I did and so we did.

Uncle Bill never surprised me after that first day. He would tell me what was coming next and we did it. And after every session we would sit and he watched me lick and eat the ice cream. I had to always lick my cone.

We would talk about what happened and what was going to happen next. He asked me how I felt and did I enjoy it. I always answered yes. I always did enjoy it and wanted more.....always! He told me that the next time I would make his "man stick" cum? I smiled. He asked me if I would like that and again I smiled and said yes. He smiled back and made my heart warm. Then we walked back home.

It was another week before there was a chance for him to get me alone again. I was in my room doing homework when the rest of the family left for the Saturday morning mall trip. When the front door shut and the car left the driveway I heard his voice calling me. I stood up and went to his room. I opened the door and walked into the bedroom. He was standing by the bed and he told me to come to him and stand in front of him. I walked towards him and did what he said.

He told me to unzip his slacks and pull them down. He kicked them off his feet and stood there nude from the stomach down with his cock rising and jumping as it grew and started to stick further and further out in front of him and facing me.

"Kneel" he said and then told me to take his "man stick" in my hands. I did and I wrapped my small slim fingers around the growing thickness of his shaft. I can still remember how big it felt in my small hands. (Actually now I know Uncle Bill was 7-inches long and 2 inches thick but certainly not the biggest I have had since then by a long shot.) But it thrilled me as I felt it harden and thicken and begin to throb in my hand.

When it grew bigger he told me to use both hands now and I did. He had me place one hand in front of the other around the long shaft and he began to instruct me on how to stroke it and please him. I listened and learned and did whatever he told me. I soon had it growing huge, long and thick, and throbbing with lust.

As he instructed me, he taught me what felt best to a man and how to move my hands and explore a cock and ball sack which hung under it. He told me all about the sensitive areas around the head and where it felt the best to touch a man. And then when he was about to cum he placed one of my hands on his balls and told me to gently feel how tight they were getting and that soon they would move and pump his cum out the tip of his cock head.

He had me move my other hand up around the top of the hard long thick shaft just under the thicker arrow cock head fully out of the skin around it. I stroke him and stroked him and stroked him he moaned with pleasure. I was pleased.

He moaned and moaned as I worked his cock as he instructed me. Then he had me stroke him faster. Then he said to do it harder. Faster and faster harder and harder I worked doing exactly what Uncle Bill told me to do. Then he told me; "Baby girl whatever happens do not stop stroking my cock. Don't ever stop until I tell you to stop."

I told him I understood and it was then that he threw his head back and growled loud. (I learned later he always did just before he started to cum.)

As his cock began to shoot his load I pumped his cock as fast as I could and watched in amazement and excitement as his cock jumped and throbbed and grew even harder and thicker. "My God how big did this thing get?" was all I could think about!

Shot after shot after shot came out the cock head and his cum hit my arms and blouse and covered both of my hands. I remember it seemed the more he shot his cum the faster I stroked and pumped his "man shaft' wanting to please him.

I pumped his shaft with my hand so fast it looked like a blur moving on his cock which felt absolutely huge. His balls were moving up and down in my other hand as they produced more and more cum for me. More and more and more cum shot and then it began to leak out the head but I kept pumping. I stroked and pumped that cock until there was nothing coming out the hole in the cock head but little drops and still I didn't stop pumping it. His balls were emptied now and Uncle Bill finally told me to stop. He stood staggered a little and sat down on the side of the bed.

When he had recovered he told me as he dressed that I did a very good job with my hands on his "man stick" and he was so proud of me. I told him I was very happy to relieve his need. He gave me a hug and as I held his cock in my hand again I was thrilled.

After he regained his voice, he told me that the next thing I had to learn was to take it in my mouth and suck it as I stroked it. He told how much better that would feel for him and me too if I made him cum with my mouth and hands. Then he told me it would happen the very next time we were alone.

All I could think about was how I would do it. His man stick was so huge and my mouth was small. I wondered what he meant for real. Did he mean I was going to really suck the "man stick"? He hadn't told me to clean the cum up yet and he didn't put on his pants. We sat there for a few minutes on the side of his big bed. I saw his cock soften and shrink in my hand and again I was amazed at how it got so small and then so big and now so deflated and small again. I know cocks were a magnificent thing that men had. I wondered if all men would be like Uncle Bill and that if I stroked their cocks could I get them hard and make them cum.

As I sat on the bed with him he looked at me and lifted my face up so I was looking into his eyes. He smiled and told me to take my right hand which was still covered with cum and to lick the white fluid off of it. He said he really want me to taste his cum. It would make him feel so much better if I would do that for him.

I hesitated for a minute and Uncle Bill took my index finger which was covered with cum and he lifted it to his mouth. He took a drop of his cum off my finger with his tongue. He smiled as I watched him swallow it. I watched with big wondering eyes. Then he told me again to taste it too and do the same thing he just done. He said it wouldn't hurt me and I had to learn to like the taste of cum. I moved my hand towards my face and again I remembered smelling the musky sent of his cum.

Uncle Bill didn't push and he never over powered me. He just kept talking gently and moving my hand closer and closer towards my face. Then he told me to stick out my tongue. I did and he let the drops of thick cum slowly run from my hand to my tongue. He smiled as a few drops sat there white and thick and salty. He said just drink it baby girl. Just sample it and swallow it. There will be a time when you will love it, need it and have to have it. Drink the love juice from your Uncle Bill's "man stick" baby girl.

And I did. I drank what was in my mouth and then as he instructed me I cleaned my hand off completely. There was a large amount of cum which had covered most of my hand and I took all of it off and swallowed it.

Then he took my left hand and had me clean that hand too. When we had finished he used my index finger and took the last drops of cum out of the hole in his cock head and put my finger in my mouth and I cleaned it just like he told me. We hugged and he dressed and told me to clean up the cum on the floor and to change my clothes and we would go for ice cream.

I did as I was told and felt proud that I had done so well that my uncle had praised me and told me I was such a good young lady. He told me from now on I would have to clean up my hands and clothing with my mouth and to make sure I took all of his cum and drank it. I smiled and walked with him, proud to be with him and to have served his needs so nicely.

We had to wait over two weeks before the rest of the family left and we were alone again. It didn't dawn on me that I was going to suck his "man stick" that day until it happened. I was again in his bedroom and he had me take his cock out of his pants again. That would be how it would be now. I would always take his "man stick" out of his slacks now and undressed him. It was a new rule but one I loved doing.

When he was nude from the stomach down, we moved to the bed and this time he started playing with his cock while I watched. He was lying on the bed and I was sitting on it near him watching him stroke his cock hard. I asked him if I could do it too and he told me to move around lay with him. My heart was racing and I was trembling when he pulled me close to his nude body and had me press my clothed body against his nude one. He gave me a long hard kiss and hugged me tightly as his hand stroked his cock. We laid there on the bed both of us watching his cock grow to its full hardness and length. Then he told me to sit up and kneel down between his legs.

I did as he told me to do and he said today I should kiss his cock first. I moved my head down and with my lips I kissed his cock head. He said I should kiss the head like I kissed his lips a few seconds ago. I did.

He had me kiss it again and again, and again. Then he said I should lick it like it was an ice cream cone. I did that too. It didn't have much taste. So when he said to open my mouth and take the head and suck it I did it without hesitating. He gave me orders and directions to follow and I obeyed. He would arch up from time to time and moaned and told me I w doing a great job. My heart swelled but I wondered if he would really cum in my mouth!

When he held my head down and I felt his cock head touch the back of my throat I almost fainted I was so scared. Scared so badly, I peed my panties as I kept sucking his cock as he kept instructing me. At that moment Uncle Bill didn't realize I had peed my panties. As I took more and more of his big cock into my mouth I peed accidentally and some of the pee got over my dress.

But Uncle Bill didn't get mad when he noticed the smell and saw that I had peed. He took his cock out of my mouth and took me into the bathroom. He took off all of my clothes and wasted me completely with his hands cleaning my pussy and the pee off my body. Uncle Bill said it is was OK and that I would learn as we practiced more.

I jerked him off in the shower and he came all over me. I felt a chill go up my spine when he did it. I shook with excitement which he told me later on was my own sexual feelings and need.

He told me after I learned to suck his cock properly and drink his cum he would show me how to conquer my excitement and needs too. But only after I learned to suck his cock and drink his cum. He told me from now on his "man stick" is a "cock" and I had to learn to call it a cock from now on.

Yes we went for ice cream and we talked much more and longer this time about how he wanted me to please him and how he was going to please me. He told me it would take time and training and as I learned to one thing well we would go further the next time.

I feel badly because I didn't suck him off and let him cum in my mouth that day. But I had relieved his need with my hands. It was the first time anyone had seen my body nude. Somehow it excited me so much I was leaking between my thighs for days about Uncle Bill seeing my small breasts and virgin vagina. He had washed both and then had me wash both. He never put hid fingers inside me, but had me do it. He just looked at them and praised me for having such a beautiful young body. That made me feel very warm inside and happy he liked what he saw.

But over the weeks and months we had together I drank his cum a great many times. He had me suck his cock every opportunity we had. Sometimes we would meet in the basement while the family was upstairs. That was extremely exciting for both of us, the idea we might get caught just served to enhanced Uncle Bills pleasure and my own.

Or, when the family would go out without us I would be at his door as the car pulled out of the driveway. We always waited a few minutes to make sure they wouldn't return. I would under dress him and stroke his cock as we waited to be sure. Then I couldn't wait any longer and wrapped my lips around his hard on and sucked for all I was worth.

Sometimes at night when they were all asleep Uncle Bill would leave his door open and I'd sneak in and suck him off before he went to sleep. I always drank his cum now, never letting any slip out of my lips. If it did I would cup it in my hands and then clean my hands showing him I had it all.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers
12