How I Became a Slut Sub and Loved It Ch. 02

Story Info
The first time he licked her.
4.9k words
80.1k
13
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers

As I write this second part of my life story I was told to put a 10 inch dildo in my hole and fuck myself. I am rocking on it now and want and need to get off so badly. I have been on edge since I started this thing a week ago.

OK, part two now.

Uncle Johnny told me, I believe it was two days in advance that I was to have my pussy licked and that he knew I would enjoy it more than anything we had done together yet. I knew what I could do with my mouth for Uncle Johnny's cock and I loved it. But, I kept wondering what it would feel like when me did me that way.

I knew it when I woke up that day that it was my day. It was the day that Uncle Johnny was going to lick my virgin pussy. God I was so excited I masturbated the night before and again that morning. Then I showered and went to breakfast with my aunt and Uncle Johnny.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Uncle Johnny looking at me with that lustful look in his face. I had seen it before when I sucked his cock and drank his cum and every time he saw me nude.

Then he winked at me which made me shiver. My aunt didn't have a clue as to what was going to happen today or what had been happening for the past month. She asked me to go shopping with her and I told her I was not feeling good and didn't want to go. My heart was pounding as she told us she was leaving right away to beat the crowd. I thought: "God it's going to happen this early today."

Uncle Johnny said; "If you don't feel well Mary go upstairs and rest."

I did. I went to my room and waited. It seemed like hours but I'm sure it was only a few minutes before I heard the back door shut and my Aunt's car start up. I head her pull out of the driveway and then I heard the back door close and lock.

My heart was pounding as I waited for Uncle Johnny. Then I heard his foot steps coming up the stairs. OH GOD! I was already wet.

He opened my bedroom door and I looked over and saw him standing there looking at me. I was wearing my pajamas and only a small pair of flowered panties under them. No bra, my tits weren't really all that big yet. He smiled at me, still with the lust in his eyes and on his face. Then he slowly walked into the room, closed the door and stood right in front of me. He lifted my head up so I was looking into his eyes. Then he looked me up and down and smiled and said; "Well princess this is a special day for you, are you ready?"

I said very meekly; "Yes."

He smiled again and said; "What is it you want to do with me today to make it so special?"

I said; "To suck your dick like always Uncle Johnny."

He smiled into my face and this time he was firmer, his voice stern and he said: "Oh that will happen later little princess. But right now what is it you want from me. Right NOW Mary what can I do for you?"

I said; "I want to be licked by you like you told me I would be."

Uncle Johnny smiled and stepped back. He told me to take my bottoms off and drop them to the floor. I saw him lick his lips as he stood there watching me remove the bottoms of my PJ's and stepped out of them. I remember it was sort of weird because he told me while I did it that he had shaved so his whiskers wouldn't bother my soft inner thighs and the lips of my cunt.

That word cunt! It made me wet and still does when my lover calls it a cunt. You know, even today when someone said it, my pussy throbs and still gets wet.

I also remember I had just a little pussy hair and since I'm blonde it doesn't hide much of my slit, today it's sort of reddish/blonde.

Uncle Johnny then told me to remove my panties and stand there so he could see my cunt. I did as told and stepped out of them. Then he told me I had to understand that today was just the beginning of my real training as a slut, his slut now but later on any man's slut. He told me I should follow his ever demand. I told him I would.

He said: "Then squat for me. Let me see squat and see your cunt lips hanging down as you squat. Squat like you were going to take a shit and piss."

I did it. Uncle Johnny ran his middle finger under and between my legs and stroked my cunt and ass holes, He made me shiver more and moan as he did it. As I squated he played with my pussy making me wetter.

Finally Uncle Johnny said; "Now Little Princess I am going to make you a special girl today. My special slut is going to have her cunt licked and she will love it and cum. You will become a real woman soon, very soon. When you are ready I'll take your cherry and fuck you."

I said; "Make me your special slut Uncle Johnny. Lick my pussy and fuck me now."

He laughed and said; "That's right little princess, I'm going to lick your cunt. But, when you are ready to be fucked I'll do it. You're almost ready. Now take off the rest of your clothes and stand before your master completely nude and ready for me."

It wasn't the first time I was naked before him but it felt different this time. Now as I took off the top of my PJ's I was shaking. When I was completely naked he at down on a chair and I stood before him. He told me to play with my pussy for him. He sat there and watched me rub and stroke it and finger fuck myself.

After a while, he had me put a leg up and place my foot on his chair and he moved me close to his face. My cunt was inches from his face and he took a few deep breaths as I kept fingering my hole like the slut I was becoming. He just smiled and watched as he rubbed his big cock. Then he directed me to move and he got up and went to the bed.

He undressed completely and as he laid down on the bed he told me to lay down with him. I did as he instructed and with my legs closed together so just the top of my litle pussy slit showed. This was what he always wanted. He loved the idea of opening my thighs and looking at my wet half open pussy. We had done this many time before.

We played like this with my legs closed and me playing with his cock. Then when he was super hard and thick he would open my thighs and look at my slit and my little red clit peaking out from under the hood as I used the free hand to spread my cunt lips for him. This usually made him cum hard.

He loved telling me to spread the lips wide like the slut I wanted to be. He would tell me to show him all of my pink insides. And, like his slut, with no hesitation, I did it immediately on his voice command.

Today was the same but he told me to open my legs even wider now and to show him his personal slut's pink pussy. I did as he commanded. He said: "Today and from now on we will call this hole a cunt. Now open the lips wide , more open them more for me so I can inspect your cunt."

I spread my legs as wide as I could get them to go. Then I opened the lips of my cunt. I felt a little proud and still a little frighten about what was going to happen. But I trusted my uncle and loved what we were doing. Uncle Johnny said: "Mary you are going to be a wonderful slut for me and many other men in your life time. During your life you will service many men and proudly open your thighs like you are doing right now for me. You will do this for any man who wants you to do it. Do you understand? "

I told him I did. He smiled and told me that licking a virgin pussy was the greatest pleasure a man like him. It would also be me. He rolled over to face me now. He looked down at me and asked me again what it was I wanted. This time I didn't hesitate. I said" "Lick me Johnny and make me cum for you please."

He asked me; "Why should I."

I told him because I was a slut, his slut and needed it done."

He just laughed.

As I think back now on how I must have looked it thrills me that I had the guts to do all of it. But back then all I could think about was being a slut for Uncle Johnny. He told me how nice I looked with my legs open wide and my body fully nude laying there for him on my bed. Then and he gently touched my pussy with his hand and cupped it! It was the first time he had done that! He used his fingers now to touch just the outer lips. He sort of rubbed and stroked my cunt for a good long while loking at it the entire time.

Then he used his thumb and touched my clit. I arched up off the bed immediately. He still hadn't put a finger inside me and I ached for him to do it just like I did it when I masturbated. He said to me: "What is it you want again slut?"

I just said:; "Oh please!! Please, please, please Uncle Johnny lick my pussy make me cum for you. Please."

I moaned and moaned again when he moved his face closer to me cunt. I could feel his warm breath on my inner thighs and then the skin on his face touched the sides of both of thighs. I can still remember that feeling.

He took a deep breath and told me my cunt smelled wonderful. As he started kissing and licking my outer lips I heard myself moan again loudly.

So nice, so soft, so gentle and he spent a long time making love to my upper most inner thighs and the sides of my cunt lips. I stroked his head and the sides of his face. He moved all around between my legs licking and kissing all over my cunt, my ass and the insides of my thighs.

But slowly his licks and kisses became a little more firm and he was moving his mouth and tongue faster. Then he did it!! God I'm wet now typing this.

He circled my clit with his tongue as he began licking up and down my entire slit and finally my wait was over he began probing my virgin pussy hole with his magical tongue. Not deep but I could feel his tongue moving in and out of my cunt and presing the inner walls of my hole.

I cried out with pleasure and pushed up lifting my pelvis higher towards his mouth. He put his hands under my ass and lifted it up higher yet off the bed. Holding my ass up as if it was a gift to him he sucked my cunt and clit and began fucking my hole with his tongue moving in and out. Oh God I'm, cumming right now thinking about it. Oh it's a good one too!

OK. I'm back now.

As I remember it, I so want his tongue deeper in my hole. He knew it too but didn't push deep, not yet. He licked into the wet slit and sucked my clit. As he kept eating me I felt my orgasms begin to roll in. I began breathing heavy and harder and harder and faster and then Jesus I couldn't hold back any longer. I lost it. Oh God how I remember that orgasm! It was the first one that was done to me by someone else, someone other than myself made me cum. Cum I did so hard and long!

I came and I came and Uncle Johnny kept stimulating me and driving me higher and higher to a new levels of sexual stimulation. I have ever known that feeling before. I cried out as the orgasms hit me hard. Finally I cried out: "Please stop!"

He told me; "No princess show me what a slut you are and cum again for me."

OH my fucking God did I cum and cum and cum and cum as he sucked and fucked my hole with his tongue. Like a snake it went in and out, deeper and deeper until he couldn't get it in any further. I don't know how long or how many times I climaxed but it was a greta deal of them.

Finally he relaxed and removed his mouth from my cunt. When I had recovered he was kneeling directly between my open thighs. I was wide open, showing him everything. His spit waqs dripping out6 of my hole along with my cum. I felt it run down between my legs and over my as hole.

I raised my head to look and he told me to stop. He told me to just lay back fully on the bed and enjoy it. Then he grabbed my legs and pushed them up and back pressing my knees against my little titties. I groan and said; "Please Uncle, this is to much."

He moved back and just looked at me and I could see he got really mad. He stood there and finally said: "Shut the fuck up bitch and don't say another word until I tell you that you can talk. I'll tell you when it's too much."

He knelt down again and began to kiss the inside of my knee area. Then I felt his lips moving to my thighs. I was both, excited, very anxious and scared. His wet tongue and his breath are what I remember most about this part of the oral sex. Oh yes and the heat from his breath as he moved closer to my wet open virgin cunt again.

I felt so open, so venerable in the position he had me in, my knees were pressed against my breasts, both holes were there for the taking. Uncle Johnny was much bigger and stronger than me and his face was between my open thighs. I could feel my wetness against the cool air in the room. Then he kissed my pussy hole again.

Kissing and kissing and then.....I felt it! His tongue...his tongue was there!! It was... OMG... it was happening. In two moves Uncle Johnny pushed my legs further apart and stuck his tongue as deep as he could get it into my cunt hole. Then he licked my ass hole. Then back to my cunt hole. I screamed from the pleasure he gave me. For a very long time he fucked me with his tongue using both holes and the tip of his fingers.

I had never felt anything like this. Kissing and licking and sucking my cunt and ass hole, using different speeds and pressures he made me cum over and over again. And just when I felt I had died and gone to heaven, just when I felt it couldn't get any better than it was, Johnny did something amazing.

He began to play round my clit, not really touching with his tongue, but licking right next to it, licking the sides of the hood that covered half of it. I mean the tip of his magical tongue was only a fraction of an inch from touching my clit! A fucking fraction of a fucking inch, that's all. I moved my hips trying to get him to touch it but he knew what I wanted and he knew he was driving me wild by not doing what I wanted. He did that for a long time and it drove me wild. Finally I went over that wonderful waterfall again.

I started to buck and thrust my cunt up higher and higher into his face. I cried out and moaning with a lust I had never felt before. I was a slut and loved it. I was Uncle Johnny's slut. I knew it now and he did too. I would have fucked anything and everything at that point! I would have put anything in my cunt hole and fucked myself until I died. I would have fucked 1,000 men, 10,000 of them, sucking all of their cocks hard again and drank all of their cum. I would have done anything he would have told me to do it. No I would have done it without him telling me.

The tip of his tongue touched me now exactly where I wanted it! Touching my clit and then he moved his tongue over it. Back and forth, faster and harder Uncle Johnny touched the center of my clit and pushed into it! Jesus I screamed with pleasure. He pressed his face down on my cunt and his tongue pushed harder against my little bud and I arched up and shood as I climaxed.

As his tongue tickled my clit and he began sucking it. Then he sucked all around my hole. Sucking and licking me into paradise, I began pushing my hips up toward his mouth faster and faster trying to fuck something! With all my strength I grabbed his head and fucked his face telling him to lick me, suck me, fuck me, make me cum again.

Then he put his entire mouth over my clit and took it into his mouth holding it very gently with his teeth. Uncle Johnny started to suck it and suck it and suck it and I began to fuck his face as fast as I could.

I came so hard I was afraid I would die. But I didn't care it felt so fucking good. I was licked and sucked into cumming like I had never experienced before. God what a feeling, I remember my mouth was moving and following what he was doing to my cunt like I was licking my own pussy.

It was now becoming so sensitive I could hardly stand it. I reached and pushed his head away because of the sensitivity. But he pushed my hands away and pushed his tongue into my pussy once again tasting me and giving my clit time to recover. It felt so good.

After a few minutes I pulled his head up wanted it on my clit, I felt another cum building and rolling completely over me. I came again screaming for him to stop. I told him; "Please, please I can't take any more!"

Uncle Johnny stopped immediately. He said; "What did I tell you before?"

Uncle Johnny got really mad and told me to get the fuck off the bed and to get into the bathroom and clean my slut hole. He was so mean and nasty, I ran out crying, slammed my bathroom door and just fell on the floor crying and crying.

I didn't hear anything for a long time and wondered what was happening. My instincts told me I had messed up badly. It was maybe about 45 minutes before I cleaned myself up and dressed. Then I went looking for Uncle Johnny.

I found him downstairs reading a book. I stopped when I saw him but he ignored me. Finally I said; "Uncle Johnny I am sorry."

He said nothing. I said it again and now came the introduction to what I was to become in my life. He told me I should come over to him on my hands and knees like a fucking bitch dog I was.

And I did it. I did what he told me. He didn't even look at me as I crawled towards him. Then he instructed me to sit back on my heels and tell him again. I did saying: "I'm so sorry Uncle Johnny."

He stood up, took out his semi-soft cock and said: "Look at it."

I did, and then he told me to suck it hard and I did it. God did I ever suck it this time. I wanted forgiveness and I sucked him using everything he hard taught me about sucking cocks. To this day I don't know what got into me but that cock became my universe. I worked on it and worked on it the best I ever did.

When he was about to cum he took it out of my mouth and shot his seed all over my face. I was shocked but didn't try to stop him. I let him do it. I wanted him to do it, hoping he would forgive me.

When he finished cumming on my face he told me to go look in the mirror near by. I did and it was shocking but exciting. He then told me go clean up.

When I came back down he said everything was OK and explained that sluts are used that way and not to worry it was a good lesson for me. God my head was spinning from it all.

Later he called me into lunch with him. When we finished Uncle Johnny simply said: "Go upstairs and take off your jeans and panties and wait for me."

I knew it was going to be another lesion for me. I hoped it would be a licking lesson on my cunt or maybe he was going to fuck me.

This time I just laid back and let him do whatever he wanted. He worked on me for an hour with his mouth maybe longer giving me four more world shattering orgasms before he was done with my cunt. When it was over I felt very, very lucky.

When we finished he told me to put a dress on and fix my hair. Yes we went for ice cream again. I remember looking in the mirror and my neck was so red my nipples were rock hard and my cunt throbbed. I smiled! I was proud of what I had done and what had been done to me. I was his slut now for sure.

As I licked my ice cream, Uncle Johnny told me that my cunt was going to be eaten more and more. That we would be in a 69 position many times. He explained 69 and I felt my pussy leaking in my panties when he told me he loved eating a virgin cunt and knew I loved his cock and his cum. I told him I did.

Then he told me I was almost ready to be fucked by a cock! That made me moan with lust and squeeze my thighs tight together. Uncle Johnny smiled and told me that soon little princess, soon I would become a real woman and a real slut.

When we went back home I gave him the best blow job I could do before my aunt got home from shopping. He shot a huge amount of cum into my mouth not my face this time. It was a huge amount, more than ever before I think. I drank it all and loved drinking it.

For those who want to know I came 4 times with my dildo in my pussy while writing this and thinking of Uncle Johnny. Oh my I want to be used right now. I could sure suck a cock. Wish one was around

Uncle Johnny taught me and got me to understand what I was to be in my adult life. He taught me to love it too and to be happy pleasing a lover. And, in doing so my life would be better for it.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers
12