How I Became a Slutwife in Training

Story Info
Annabelle goes from conservative to hot.
2.1k words
4.17
128.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Annabelle. My husband Eric and I have been married for almost 14 years. Neither of us have magazine cover bodies. He's 5' 9" and was the classic scrawny white guy until we moved out to the country a while back. Chopping wood has really built him up, and while he's not ripped like a weight lifter, he's solid and quite the looker. I'm 5' 9", 200lbs, with a set of double D's that catch everyone's attention. It took me a long time to realize it, but I'm sexy. You don't have to be ridiculously skinny to be sexy, you just have to own your body.

Eric and I have always had a good sex life, but a year or two ago we really cranked up the heat. It all started when he told me that the idea of me having sex with other people turned him on. At first I thought he was crazy, but eventually I started to warm up to the idea. Not enough to actually have sex with someone else, but we fantasize heavily about it and I get really turned on thinking about sleeping with other people and then telling him about it in detail while he eats me out.

I had a very conservative Christian childhood, so I had a hard time being adventurous sexually. I was extremely surprised at myself when I started liking the idea of sleeping with other people, and I started to think I was bad or that there was something wrong with me. Luckily, my husband is nothing if not patient. Except for maybe horny...he's definitely that. He started what he called "slutwife training" as a way to help me push my sexual boundaries. He would write up scenarios and we would read them and then act them out. I have a hard time with it, but I really do want to be his slut. The thought of using my body to please him in any way I can, even if that means sexually pleasuring other people, or doing things I've always thought of as dirty, is an incredible turn on.

One night, we were lying in bed and he started up a fantasy of me bringing another man home and having sex with him right there on our bed. I reached down and grabbed his already hard cock. He's average, about six inches long with good girth. It's always been just the right amount for me. It's fun to take something larger now and then, but I prefer something more manageable so I can last longer without getting sore. While he continued with the fantasy, I slowly stroked his cock from the balls all the way to the tip, twisting just a little at the top of each stroke. His hips started the rhythmic pushing that let me know he was definitely enjoying what I was doing. I felt his hand slide down along my hip, around the front of my thigh, and come to a stop right at my pussy. I hadn't realized until just then how turned on I already was. I'd been focusing on his hip movement, and now mine were mimicking that movement as if my body were begging his hand to do more than just rest there. I needed something in my pussy. I was so wet that as I moved my hips I could feel my pussy lips slipping against each other, and the rubbing motion was starting to drive me crazy. I tried to focus on what I was doing with his cock, but I was having a hard time.

He started to pull his hand back, but I didn't want him to. I reached down with my free hand and grabbed his forearm to push his hand back where I wanted it, but he wouldn't let me. Instead, he reached into the drawer by his side of the bed and pulled out a blindfold, slipping it over my head. I heard him rummage through our drawer of toys, but I had no idea what he was doing. Then he continued with the fantasy, but this time he asked me to choose a real person. I almost immediately chose his best friend Andrew. I was instantly appalled at myself. Until now, this was all fantasy, but when I said the name aloud I realized that I really did want to have sex with him. He's a little taller than my husband is, and a little more athletic, and as I thought about that I started to ache for a cock inside me. For Andrew's cock, if I was honest. Then my mind cleared a bit and I was worried that Eric would be upset that I'd just said I wanted to have sex with his best friend. I quickly realized that this wasn't the case. His cock, which I had thought was fully erect, swelled to what felt like bursting. I think he was about half again wider than he usually is when we fuck, and his hips were moving twice as fast as they had been earlier.

I was relieved, and redoubled my efforts, rubbing his cock and wondering what Andrew's would feel like. That's when I felt his hand sliding back down between my legs. I parted my legs almost obscenely wide, pushing my hips forward into his hand, hoping that he'd push a couple fingers into me and I could get some of the relief I was craving. What I felt wasn't fingers, but a cock instead. The unexpectedness of it, combined with the fact that I had my hand wrapped around my husband's member and was currently fantasizing about his friend's shaft, caused my body to overload. The orgasm sprung on me with no warning. I felt warmth spread through my whole body so fast that it was hard to tell where it originated. I felt my pelvic muscles contract and clamp down on what I was beginning to realize was a very realistic dildo, roughly the same size as Eric's was at that very moment. The waves of pleasure flowing through me were so intense that I could hardly move. I arched my back and dug my free hand into the comforter of our bed as I enjoyed the ride. Just as the pleasure started to fade, Eric pulled the dildo out almost all the way and began long slow strokes in and out of my extremely wet pussy. Apparently it was exactly what my body wanted. I started enthusiastically rocking my hips in time with his strokes, pushing the dildo deeper and deeper, enjoying the sensations it was bringing.

I was so focused on my own orgasm, that I wasn't paying any attention to the hand job I was giving Eric. I hardly noticed when he shot his load all over my stomach, only registering it when he pulled away from my still moving hand. I was a little sad, thinking things had come to an end, but I was wrong. Eric kept the dildo's rhythm going as he slid down the bed between my legs. The distraction had taken me out of the moment though, and my orgasm was quickly fading. That's when he bent his head down to my pussy as if he was going to give it a kiss. I knew he was there because I could feel his warm breath on my wet lips, and it caused a little shudder to run through my body. Then he lowered his head and started licking my clitoris. I went crazy again. Shoving my pussy forward so hard and fast that I worried I might have injured him, but he didn't seem to mind. He sealed his lips around my clit and licked it in circles while he continued to fuck me with the dildo. I was in heaven. It was total bliss. This is something you can't can get with a single man and conventional sex, and let me tell you...you want it! I was on cloud nine.

I felt Eric moving around down there, but I still couldn't see anything because of the blindfold. I hoped he wasn't going to stop. I tried to spread my legs just a little wider to show him that I wanted him to stay, but I couldn't do that without bending my knees up a little, so I did. It was as if that's exactly what he was waiting for. I immediately felt the wetness that had been running down my ass and onto the sheet run between my ass crack, and then I felt his finger push against my rear entrance. I felt like alarm bells should be going off! I had never really enjoyed anal, even though I'd tried it several times. I just didn't enjoy the feeling. It always ruined the mood for me. This time though, it seemed that my body was acting as a traitor, sending obvious signals of pleasure, and I involuntarily pushed my ass back against his probing finger, forcing it in up to about the first knuckle. It felt amazing! The dildo was still sliding in and out of my sopping wet hole, Eric's tongue was dancing around my clit, and now I had a finger in my ass. I no longer felt like an angel floating on a cloud. I felt like a slut. Enjoying something in the ass made me feel like I had traded in my halo for one of those slutty Halloween devil costumes, and then cut away half the material and went to a party! And as much as I wanted to hate it, I didn't. Not even one bit. I wanted more of it. Actually, I never wanted it to end!

Eric knew I didn't like anal, so even though I know he wanted to, he hadn't pushed his finger in any further. I wanted to tell him he could. If I was honest, I wanted to tell him that I wanted him to. I wanted to beg him to slide his finger in deeper. But I couldn't seem to find my voice. Instead, I rocked my ass down a little further, even shifting my whole body a little, to push his finger farther in. He seemed to get the message, and started slowly sliding his finger in until the rest of his fist was pushed up against my ass. The sensation was blowing my mind. It wasn't quite sensory overload, I could feel each individual thing he was doing, it was just that the combo was perfect. Before my first orgasm had completely ended, another one swept over my body. It was the most massive and intense orgasm I had ever felt. I was a slut and I was wallowing in it. It felt so good!

My body tensed and shook for many minutes while Eric kept up his slut-pleasing trio of moves. Eventually my body simply tired out and the orgasm began to fade. As it did, Eric stopped licking my clit and slowly pulled his finger out of my ass. I lowered my knees back down to the bed, my legs still spread wide, and he pulled the dildo out of my pussy ever so slowly. As soon as I felt the head pop out, I felt my juices begin to rush out of my pussy. The flood seemed to be never ending.

As I started to relax, Eric reached up and removed my blind fold. Even though it wasn't bright in the room, my eyes took a little bit to adjust. By the time they did, I could see Eric back down between my legs, his face just inches from my soaking entrance. He said, "So, how was Andrew? Was he good? Tell me all about it." Then he began to lick my pussy with abandon, ravenously lapping at the copious amounts of juices that were coating my lips. I hadn't realized the fantasy was still playing out, but I just went with it. I recounted in detail what had just happened while he licked my pussy clean. As I was getting toward the end of my saga, he just couldn't take it anymore. Without a word, he slid up to me and started to fuck me as if his life depended on it. I was a little bit sore, but I was loving every second of it. That's when he leaned in and kissed me deeply. As his tongue slipped into my mouth, I realized why he hadn't spoken. He had licked up a huge amount of my pussy juices, and was now sharing them with me. I started to suck on his tongue without even realizing it, and as I did a little moan escaped my throat. That's when I knew that I really was becoming a slut. It would be a long road, but I was willing and ready to travel it. Maybe even eager. Little did I know just what that road would hold.

To be continued.