How I Became Alison

Story Info
Old man dresses me up to look like his granddaughter.
1.3k words
4.31
60.7k
51

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

I was just getting used to the fact that I was a gay slut, when things really escalated way out of my control, in ways I could have never imagined. It was due to Mister Spandwick, an old man whom I had met through some friends-of-friends.

I was used to the fact that old men found me attractive. They were always buying me drinks, inducing me to come sit on their laps, stick their old hands down my pants and play with me, then sharing me with their septuagenarian friends. I let them have their fun. After all, it was fun for me, too. I enjoy being an object of desire, no matter who it is that's desiring me.

Mr. Spandwick looked at me with a similar hunger in his eyes that evening... but there was something different about it. We were at a fundraiser at a private club, I had been there ostensibly to 'mingle.' He was really inspecting me.

"You have very feminine features," he observed, in his old, hoarse voice.

"Yes," I smiled. "I've heard that."

He ran his hands over my face. "So smooth..." he continued. "How often do you shave?"

"Er... everyday, but nothing ever grows in." This line of questioning was making me a bit uncomfortable... I wasn't used to such a close inspection.

He nodded. "Will you come home with me?"

I laughed. Finally, back on familiar ground. "Sure, old man. You got it."

As we walked out of the club, we passed a party store. "Let' stop in here first!" he said, leading me by the hand.

"Uh, okay..."

Once inside, he scoured the shelves until he found a blonde wig. Without asking, he put it on me, then took a step back. "My God, you look just like her!"

"Like who?" I asked, feeling kind of silly standing there with a girl's wig on.

"Never mind that." He snatched the wig off and paid for it quickly, then grabbed me by the hand to leave.

"Where... where are we going now?" I asked.

He checked his watch. "God damn it, the stores will be closing soon!"

Out next stop turned out to be some high-end teeny-bopper clothing store. "Sir, the store will be closing in five minutes..." said the bored teen who was working that final shift.

"Fine, no problem." Mister Spandwick said, immediately coming over to the rack of T-shirts. "What size do you wear?"

"Uh... I don't know... a medium, I guess. I don't really buy..."

He held up a hot pink T-shirt with a unicorn on the front. "Would that fit you?"

"I guess I could try it on..."

"There's no time!" he shouted. He threw the T-shirt in a basket along with some other clothes. Then he went to a rack of earrings and chose some real big hoops. Finally, he found a makeup display - watermelon flavored lipstick - and paid for it all, grabbed the bag, grabbed my hand, and we were off.

"What is all this?" I asked for the tenth time. "What's going on?"

"You're about to make me a very happy man, Jay," he said.

*****

Maybe you've already figured out what was going on... but not me. I'm fairly slow on the uptake, I suppose. He giggled the whole way back to his house... which was an old mansion behind on iron gate. This old man clearly was very well set-up. He sat me down on his couch and poured me a glass of bourbon.

"Here, I want to show you something..." he said, and brought out a photo album with pictures of his family. This was a first... No one had ever brought me to their home so they could show me pictures of their families before! He flipped through the pages... "Here is my son, and his wife..." His son was a very handsome man and his wife was very beautiful. "...and here is the light of my life, their daughter... Alison!"

It was a very little girl, dolled up. She looked like she was five years old and about to enter a beauty pageant, sitting on her grampa's knee, grinning with dimples.

"She's very cute, but I don't see what this has to do with..."

He flipped pages in the album, and as he did so, I saw little Alison grow up,... one birthday celebration after the next, as a middleschooler, a highschooler... In each picture she grew taller and more beautiful... Finally, he showed me a picture of her on her 18th birthday. She was a gorgeous young woman... Tall and slender with full breasts. She had long, blonde hair, a hot pink T-shirt, bright red lipstick, hoop earrings, and...

Oh my God.

I looked up from the book at him. He was smiling back at me, his eyes wide with desire.

"You... you think I look like her?" I asked.

He nodded eagerly, running his hands along my cheek bones. "Very much," he said, licking his lips.

"But... I'm a boy! I don't do this sort of thing!"

He handed me the wig and the items he had bought at the store. "Put them on," he said.

"Listen... I'll gladly suck your cock for you, if you want, but this is kind of nuts, I'm not..."

"I'll give you five hundred dollars to put them on."

*****

I came out a few minutes later. I have to admit, I did look like a hot, teenage girl.

What do you think?" I asked.

"Call me gramppa."

"What do you think, grammpa?

"It's missing something..." He reached into his pocket, "Here chew on this!" He threw me a pack of gum. "She's always chewing gum," he explained.

I have to admit, I felt like I was getting into character. I came over and sat down next to him, smacking the gum loudly.

"Alison?" he said.

"Yes, gramppa?" I replied.

"Come... come..." He breathed heavy, and for a moment I thought the old coot was going to have a heart attack. "...come sit on grampa's lap, like you used to..."

I blew a big, pink bubble, then did as I was told. I could feel his cock through his pants, of course, it was long and hard and ready to blow at any moment. I shifted my ass on his lap a bit. He put an arm around me and pulled me into him.

We kissed, long and hard. I'm used to sucking lots of cock, as I said, but really haven't spent that much time just kissing men. But this was something different. I did feel that I was transformed into someone else. He stuck his tongue into my mouth, and I did likewise. We we kissing deeply and passionately when I could feel him coming in his pants.

"Ah... ah... ah...!" he called out, as he moved his hips. When I finally got up, I could see his entire lap was wet with cum. It had been a super soaker.

"That was... amazing... That was... the best..." he breathed. "Oh my God..."

"Glad you liked it, grampa" I said, standing up, and going to collect my things.

"Wait, don't go!" he pleaded. He reached for the remote control and turned on the teevee. There was a Disney XD show on about kids in high school. "Alison loves this show!" he said. "Come sit beside me and watch it. Please!"

I shrugged.

"Alison loves Macaroni and Cheese. Can I make you some?"

"Sure, sounds good," I said, and settled in to watch the program.

*****

I had thought this was going to be a one-off experience. Something that happens once that you talk about years later when you're exchanging stories with your friends.

I had no idea the roller-coaster I was in for. I had no idea all of the ideas that Mister Stamwik was planning. I had no idea how intense and surreal things were about to become.

...but that's a tale for another day.