How I Became Mayor Ch. 05

Story Info
Moving Day, part 1.
2.7k words
4.47
117k
25
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notnaive
notnaive
122 Followers

BACKGROUND

I used to be one lazy SOB. A little overweight, not very motivated, and well, slovenly. All of that changed when one afternoon when I was plopped on the sofa and the TV remote quit working. If you knew me then, you would know how much this pissed me off. I got up and changed the batteries, but the damn thing still didn't work. SO I took off the cover and started messing with the insides. (I am a plumber by trade, so I had no idea what the hell I was doing in there.)

Well I messed around with it for a few minutes, using some of my plumbing tools, then got pissed off and threw it. "Piece of shit!!" I yelled. I went over and picked it up and put the cover back on it. As I was stupidly pointing it at the TV and pushing the useless buttons, my girlfriend Kimberly walked in.

She was short, plump, and not all that pretty, but she usually put up with my shit, and didn't yell when we argued, so I kept her around. She said, "What are you bitching at now?"

"The goddamn remote is busted! Look!!" I pushed one of the buttons.

She got a faraway look in her eyes and said, "What do you want me to do?"

I was pissed. "Fuck you!" I said. "You can suck my dick, you bitch!"

No one was more shocked than I was when she walked over, pulled down my sweatpants and started sucking my cock.

I later discovered that the remote only works on women.

Chapter 5 - Moving Day pt 1

I went to bed early and alone because I knew it was going to be a long day. It still seemed like too little sleep when Brenda rang my phone at 5:30am. "Good Morning, sexy!" she said far too cheerfully, "Are you ready for the big day?"

I wasn't. It had been three weeks since my house had sold. Now all my shit was packed in boxes to be moved. I didn't know where a damned thing was. I had been busy the last few weeks laying the groundwork for my mayoral campaign by zapping women with my remote and planting a suggestion that they would vote for me in the special election - now only 4 weeks away. Mayor Thompson had already announced her retirement, and the city council had moved quickly to schedule the special election to replace her.

Today I had to attend both closing, and supervise the move. The retiring mayor had already moved out of my new house, but I had to get my stuff out quickly so that Tom and Carrie could start moving in. I put Brenda in charge of the logistics of the move, and she had done a fine job. For the last few days, a pair of very careful and efficient Hispanic ladies had been packing up my every belonging - I think they even bubble-wrapped my toothbrush.

I dragged my tired ass out of bed and too a quick shower. The movers were set to begin packing the moving truck at 6am, and the closings were set for 8am and 930am. Now, I had no doubt that the transactions would all go smoothly, but I was very nervous about my stuff getting damaged, and I wasn't going to be happy until I was in my new place.

I had just finished dressing and was cursing the efficient Hispanic ladies for packing up the coffee maker when the doorbell rang. The moving truck was parked in the street, and there were two muscular young men waiting to start moving stuff. I gave them a quick tour of the place, and pointed out things that were especially fragile or valuable. They got right to work carrying furniture and boxes into the moving van.

Brenda came to pick me up at about 730 to take me to the first closing. I was grumpy, but she didn't care. She drove to the meeting, trying valiantly to make conversation all the way, but I was too surly to participate. At the first meeting, Tom and Carrie were there before us, and Tom greeted Brenda with a hug, and Carrie kissed me on the cheek. We all signed the papers, and they left in a hurry to finish packing so they could move in as soon as my stuff was all out.

Brenda led me to her office toward the back of the building, to relax for a few minutes while we were waiting for the second meeting. Her secretary, Jill, came into the small office and asked if I wanted any coffee or anything while I waited.

Jill was around 5-foot-5, maybe 25 years old, and quite striking. She had straight dark hair past her shoulders, a darker complexion, with piercing brown eyes and full lips. Her lithe body had all the right curves, with very nice round breasts and a voluptuous swell in her hips. Her dark-blue business suit was tailored to show off all of her curves. As attractive as she was with her clothes on, I knew she would look twice as good naked. I zapped her with the remote without thinking twice.

I gave her instructions that she would volunteer to help me move after the second closing meeting, and I quickly hit OFF. She looked a little disoriented for a moment, and I said, "Sure, I would love some coffee. The damn movers packed up my coffee maker and I haven't had even one cup yet today."

She smiled and said, "I'll be right back. Cream or sugar?"

"Nope." I said, "Give it to me straight and strong."

She laughed and left the office. She returned a few moments later with a steaming mug of coffee with the realty company's logo on the side. I thanked her and she returned to her desk. I watched her fine ass intently as she walked away.

Brenda and I got through the second closing meeting with the mayor without incident. Once all the papers were signed, hands shaken and compliments given, I stopped by Jill's desk on my way out the door with Brenda.

She said, "Hey, I just got the afternoon off. Do you need any help moving?"

I acted surprised and grateful. "Sure I can use all the help I can get," I said. She had no idea what she was in for.

Jill smiled and said she would come to the house after lunch, and after she had a chance to change out of her work clothes. Brenda gave me a strange look and we left together.

She drove us over to the new house, where the moving truck was waiting in the driveway. The two muscular guys got out and greeted me with a "Welcome home!" which I thought was nice, and gave me an idea. I sent Brenda inside to change and spoke to the moving guys alone.

Turns out the driver's name was Chip, and his helper's name was Greg. They seemed like nice guys, so I made them a deal. I told them that I wanted to ensure that the job was done quickly and without breaking anything, so Brenda would be giving each of them a blowjob for "proper motivation."

Chip was immediately in favor of the idea, but Greg was a little uncomfortable. I told that if she started sucking his dick and he didn't like it, he could always change his mind. Chip thought that idea was hilarious. Greg smiled and said, "Okay, you're on."

They got to work, and I went inside. Brenda was in the process of changing her clothes, and was standing there in the empty bedroom in only a pair of boy short panties. I walked over to her and cupped her breasts from behind. I rolled her nipples between my finger and them and felt her body shudder. "Mmmmmmm..." she moaned.

I pushed the button on the remote and she immediately said, "What do you want me to do?" I told her that I was going to watch as she gave Chip and Greg each an enthusiastic blowjob and swallow every drop of their cum. She would enjoy sucking their dicks, and would orgasm when they came in her mouth. I left her with the suggestion that if she did a good job on them, I would let her suck me off when she was done, and sucking me off would make her pussy tingle the rest of the day.

I pushed OFF, and said, "Are you ready to suck some dick?"

She licked her lips and said, "Bring 'em on!" I laughed.

I went back outside and the guys were starting to unpack the truck. I said, "Okay, guys, who wants to go first?"

Greg was still a little nervous, so I told him he should go first. He wasn't sure, but he followed me inside. I've never met a guy who could turn down a blowjob. We found Brenda right where I left her, mostly naked, kneeling and ready. Her dark nipples were pointing up toward the ceiling.

I said to Greg, "Just go over there and pull your pants down, she'll do the rest." As he walked over to her, I sat down on the windowsill to watch.

Poor Greg looked stricken. "You're gonna watch?"

I just laughed and said, "Nothing is free, me boy." Brenda started stroking his meat through his pants.

It took him a long time to get his pants down, his hands were shaking. I'm not sure he'd ever had a woman suck him off before. That struck me as odd, because he wasn't bad looking or anything. Maybe he had just never hung out with the right women before.

When he finally freed his cock, it was already rock-hard. He was maybe six inches long, and uncircumcised. Brenda went to work on him right away. She gripped his cock in one hand and pulled his foreskin back so she could lick the sensitive head, while her other hand cupped his balls.

He didn't last very long when she started sliding his entire cock in and out of her mouth. After a few strokes of that, he groaned. I could hear her slurping suction as she worked over his tool. His face turned beet-red, and he actually tried to push her away when he started to cum, but she grabbed his ass with both hands and plunged his dick into her throat. She held on tight while his nuts emptied into her eager mouth. He made a small gasping noise every time his balls spasmed.

Brenda moaned and swallowed his load, while her body shook with her own orgasm. She held on to Greg's ass tightly as her climax subsided. Finally, she let his cock out of her mouth and he backed away a step, almost tripping over his pants. He fumbled his clothes back on, while Brenda giggled a little at his clumsiness.

His face was still red after he got himself together. He looked really embarrassed, and I did my best not to laugh as he stumbled out of the room. Chip was not as kind. We could hear him laughing from outside the house. I went outside a moment later, and Chip was still laughing. Greg had retreated to the truck and was rummaging around.

Chip and I went into the house and found Brenda still in the front bedroom, kneeling and waiting patiently. I could see that her panties were damp, and she was idly pinching her nipple when we walked in.

Chip wasted no time in zipping out his semi-hard cock, and he walked over to her holding it in one hand. She did not hesitate or spend any time with teasing; she went right to serious work taking it in and out of her mouth. As she sucked, his dick hardened and grew to its full size, about 9 inches and pretty thick. He was circumcised and his shaft was as straight as an arrow.

Brenda sucked that big cock with long wet strokes, taking in as much as she could into her mouth and pumping and twisting the shaft in her fist. Chip started to get red-faced as he got closer to his orgasm. Brenda worked faster and faster, up and down is dick.

Suddenly, Chip grabbed the back of Brenda's head and started fucking her face, hard and fast. Brenda moaned and gagged on his dick as he skull-fucked her, but he didn't even pause. Finally, he gasped and let out a long groan as he spewed his cum into her mouth.

Brenda had tears in her tightly closed eyes as she swallowed her second load of cum, and she moaned and her body convulsed in another climax. Chip pulled his dick out of her mouth and stood there for a moment, just watching the last throes of her orgasm. She fell forward on her face, gasping for air and groaning loudly as it finally passed.

Chip said with a grin, "That was pretty damn good. We'll be done moving your stuff in no time, sir." He winked at me.

Brenda started to giggle, lying on the floor. "Daaaaamn!" She said. "I've never had my mouth abused like that. That was awesome." And she giggled again.

Chip said, "No extra charge, Ma'am." and laughed as he zipped up his pants and left the room, still laughing.

I was pretty horny after watching her suck off two guys in a row, and I said to her, "You know there is one cock left here, and it could use some attention. Why don't you come over here and finish the trifecta?"

She looked at me wickedly, and said, "Whip it out."

As I took off my clothes, she crawled toward me on her hands and knees, like a feline predator. She had a wanton grin on her face, and my dick responded by involuntarily twitching in anticipation.

Brenda had already sucked off two guys and climaxed twice herself. My planted suggestion made her want to finish the job and she was in no mood to fool around with me. She got to her knees in front of me and simply swallowed me whole. She put one hand on my balls and the other hand on my ass and shoved my whole dick into the back of her throat.

She slurped and sucked on my hard tool while she fondled my balls. I could feel my scrotum start to tighten in anticipation, and I grabbed a handful of her hair and she moaned with pleasure. I used her hair to make her suck me faster and faster until I couldn't hold out any longer.

At the last moment, I pulled my dick out of her mouth and shot my load of jism onto her panting face. She grabbed my cock and rubbed the gooey mess all over her face and sucked the last bit out of me. Then she licked my softening cock clean. I reached down and wiped the cum out of her one eye with my thumb, and she eagerly sucked it clean as well.

I pushed the button on the remote and she again said, "What do you want me to do?"

I told her that it was time for her to get dressed and leave - for good. She would remember that she decided our relationship wasn't going anywhere and chose to end it. She would not be upset about it, and would remember having a great time with me, and no hard feelings. I told her to forget that her face was covered with cum, and not to notice until she got home. Finally, I left her with a secret word, so I could reactivate her trance without the remote if it was ever necessary.

On the spur of the moment, I suggested that she call Greg in about a week, and tell him she enjoyed sucking his cock, then ask him out on a date. The thought of shy Greg getting this call from her almost made me laugh out loud.

I pushed OFF, and said, "I'm really sorry you feel that way, sweetheart."

She blinked and said slowly, "No hard feelings?"

I said, "No, of course not." I smiled a little and said, "After a blowjob like that, I won't be feeling hard for quite a while I would guess."

She laughed a little and started getting dressed. When we were both clothed again, I walked her out to her car.

notnaive
notnaive
122 Followers