How I Became My Brother's Cum Slut

Story Info
Sister's fetish brings her and her brother closer than ever.
11.3k words
4.7
419.6k
941
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still remember the day my obsession started:

"Michael, hurry up!"

My brother, after taking way too long in the shower as he'd been doing since puberty hit, came out- and I found a discarded negligee on the floor.

Hey that's mine, I thought as I stepped into the bathroom for my nightly shower, even though I knew that I certainly didn't leave it there.

Thinking nothing of it, I picked it up and tossed it into the wash basket, only to find my fingers coated with a slimy substance.

What the...-?

Then the realization dawned on me; the reason for my brother's extended stays in our shared bathroom.

Should I be disgusted? I wasn't sure.

This was the kinds of things boys did, right?

I mean, why should I be mad, it's gonna get washed anyway.

Just the thought of it though! My 'oh so independent' goody goody two shoes of a brother had masturbated into my undergarments!

Michael had been so independent all his life that sometimes I barely even felt like an older sister.

He was the pride and joy of my mother's life; good grades, never partied, and did the chores without seeming to ever really leave his room.

I chuckled in amusement at the juicy bit of beef I would have to hold over him.

But as I turned on the bathroom faucet to wash my hands, I began rubbing my fingers together, my naturally curious nature kicking in.

I never really knew what the big deal was with cum anyway.

It felt sticky, and kind of gross.

But I'd never really examined it up close and without thinking, I brought the sticky residue to my nose and sniffed.

One whiff; that was all it took.

What happened in that moment was beyond anything I'd ever experienced.

The pores along my neck and back fluttered outwards down my spine, and my knees quivered under the weight of the flutter that it aroused in my stomach.

Was the scent pleasant?

No, not even a little.

It was potent, pungent even, sure.

Yet it had awakened something in me that I'd never knew existed.

Something primal; feral almost.

A kind of desire that I couldn't even explain.

I was suddenly compelled by this need, this thirst, this unfathomable desire to suck on my fingers and taste it!

So despite every rational thought possible, I brought the slimy residue to my lips and sucked it from my fingers, and a new overwhelming sensation rocked my body.

I fell, trembling to my knees, and before I knew what was happening my other hand had found its way under my towel, and began massaging my moistening pussy mound.

I shamelessly pleasured myself; the lust ignited in my veins more fiery than anything I'd felt in my life, and within minutes my body shook as my orgasm overtook me.

That day, I pleasured myself repeatedly as I helped myself to the discarded remnants of my brother's cum, soaked into my negligee.

After that it became my little habit.

Almost every day after that, I would lie in wait for his daily baths in anticipation of the sticky reward he'd leave in some discarded garment.

And he never made me wait that long either.

After all he was an eighteen year old high school boy.

He masturbated daily, and I was certain that that goody two shoes girlfriend of his, Susan McDonaugh, had never done anything more with him than some light petting while making out.

The risk of being found out

The rush of adrenaline.

The taboo of it all!

It gave me some of the most intense, exhilarating sexual experiences I could have ever dreamed of.

That pure, unadulterated scent of sex; of something so dirty and forbidden in every way, it satisfied me on a primal level, in ways I never even dreamed could exist.

And I wasn't some kind of virgin saint like Susie!

Not that I was a slut either; I mean, I'd had my share of male partners throughout my college days, but this was so different from anything I could imagine that I quickly found myself hooked on it so much so that I guess it was only a matter of time before the inevitable happened:

I was on the floor, furiously masturbating while I sucked on the crotch area of my brother's underwear where his seed had been deposited.

As usual, I was lost in the thrill, the excitement, involuntary moans escaping from my lips as I ground hard against my hand anticipating the oncoming orgasm when-

"Ash- what the hell are you doing?"

Michael was staring open mouthed, the scene before him almost unimaginable.

I struggled to compose myself, my hands shaking as much from my oncoming orgasm as it did from fright.

"I- um, uh."

I stuttered, the incriminating article of clothing falling to the ground in front of me as I scrambled to cover myself with my discarded bathrobe.

"T-that's my- but I just..." he stumbled backwards, seemingly more stunned the further he took in the unbelievable scene before him- then, to my horror he bolted.

I jumped off the ground, furiously fixing my bathrobe as best as I could as I sped off desperately in pursuit; but in vain.

The door slammed shut in my face, and I heard the lock click just as my hands reached for the handle.

"Michael!"

I pounded on the door, tears now streaming down my face.

"Please, let me explain!"

I had no idea how I was going to explain but I was desperate.

If he told mom she would kill me.

I had been out of a job for months now after barely making a dent in the massive debt that student loans had left me with.

I would be out of the house for certain.

"Please-"

I slumped next to the door, leaning on it as my life seemed to seep away into darkness.

That night as I lay in my bed, a multitude of thoughts ran through my mind.

I was crestfallen. I felt as if I'd thrown my life away for little moments of blissful pleasure, but what made me feel guiltier than anything else was that I didn't really feel sorry for what I'd done.

I loved my new taboo habit, but Michael's reaction made it clear:

I was a disgusting pervert of the highest order, and as his older sister I'd clearly let him down.

He would probably never speak to me again.

Not that we spoke that much to begin with, but even if we weren't the closest of siblings I cared deeply about him.

Knowing how much I'd let him down reminded me further of how much of a failure of a human being I truly was.

That night I tossed about, unable to sleep.

But to my surprise a gentle knock came at my door:

"Sis? Are you up?"

The voice was hoarse and anxious, and barely a whisper.

"Y-yeah, I'm up. Come in."

Michael opened the door and peeked in timidly, and I could feel all of my guilt well up inside, threatening to overwhelm me.

My own brother is afraid of me!

"Have you been crying?"

He took one step into the room, opening the door just a bit.

I instinctively shifted my covers, trying to hide the mess of tissues that had strewn my bed, and wiped at the tear streaks on my face with the sleeves of my pjs:

"No, I- uh. I mean, come in- if it's ok."

I patted the bed, and Michael came in, sitting gingerly at the foot of the bed.

He rubbed his head nervously, then muttered:

"I- uh, I won't tell anyone... ok?"

He seemed awkward; afraid almost, and I blinked at him uncertainly.

Was this some kind of trick?

"R-really?" I was stunned, not sure what to make of it.

"Yeah," he added, as he gave me a little reassuring smile, and I realized that he really meant it!

I practically leapt at him with joy.

"Thank you, thank you thank you thank you!"

He recoiled from me as he so often had, but I was so happy I didn't care.

"Jeez sis, quit that will you."

Despite the protest, he smiled, and I slobbered a few more wet, teary kisses on his cheek and squeezed him with a final 'thank you', before withdrawing once more to that awkward distance that always seemed to stretch the space between us.

He got up and headed for the door, but before pulling it shut, he looked back at me-

"If you want to- um, talk about anything, maybe we could-?"

He looked down, seeming uncertain about how to express what he was trying to say.

"Okay. Goodnight Michael."

"Goodnight sis."

The next few days were as awkward as I'd predicted.

Every time Michael's eyes met my own, he'd look away sharply, and more than once he'd all but turned tail when entering a room only to find that he'd be alone with me.

It made me feel miserable again, especially since he'd offered to listen if I wanted to talk.

Talk. Hmm. I had no idea how that would go. Like, 'heey, let's talk about that super embarrassing thing that happened that we both wish we could forget!'

The thing is, I almost wanted to talk to him but I had no idea how to even begin.

And to make it all worse, I had become so self-conscious about my habit that I couldn't even bring myself to masturbate at all now, and as the days stretched by I became increasingly edgy.

I became really wound up and tense, until Friday came, about a week since our 'encounter'.

I was about to get ready for my nightly shower when a soft knock sounded on my door.

"Yes, come in."

Michael's head popped in gingerly-

"Hey, uh, I just wanted to let you know I'm done in the shower."

"Oh, um- thanks."

The door pulled shut, and he disappeared into his room.

I blushed slightly at the courtesy which I was almost certain had never been extended to me, and I went in for my nightly shower with a feeling of lightness that I'd not felt since this whole mess began.

But as I undressed and turned on the shower, waiting until the water warmed up to a preferable temperature, I noticed, to my absolute shock, that a crumpled up t-shirt lay on the floor next to the wash basket.

Could it be? No, he wouldn't- would he?

I picked it up, and as I opened it out, a faint familiar scent filled my nostrils, and a longing inside me erupted into life.

The long week since I'd last masturbated suddenly felt like an eternity, but as my left hand instinctively cupped my bare breast, a feeling of trepidation still gnawed at me.

Was it really ok?

What if this was some kind of trap.

No that's silly, I thought, but then a new thought occurred to me.

What if- he's watching me?

I turned my gaze apprehensively to the door, which as I expected, was still firmly shut.

You locked the door, remember? Idiot!

But a new thought suddenly came to me.

He knows what I've been doing, and telling me he was done in the shower just then, that was almost like an invitation.

Consent to use this however I pleased?

Wait, does that mean he- thought about me when he?

No, he wouldn't. I still remember that look of shock and disgust when he saw me... Or was it just shock?

A new wave of pleasure seemed to course through me as I thought about it, imagining that he thought about me as he masturbated... maybe even whispered my name as he came-

"Mmmh, oh God- ahh!"

A series of involuntary moans escaped my lips as my exhilaration possessed me.

I was on my knees, kneading my breasts together, my legs slightly parted.

Imagining that he fantasized about me, I suddenly remembered my thought that he would be watching me right now.

Peeking in to see what his big sister was up to.

And before I knew what I was doing, a new imperative possessed me.

I spread my legs, my back still facing the door, and sticking my ass into the air, I spread my pussy lips with my fingers, putting myself on full display.

Watch me, watch what a horny slut I am, I thought, as I pressed my face to the floor to lap at my brother's cum like a hungry, sex depraved, kitten.

There was so much this time!

Maybe he had been holding back as well for the past few days as I was, or maybe he came this much because of how much the thought of me turned him on.

I worked two fingers into my pussy now, and I was so wet that my juices were practically running down my leg.

Oh God Yes!

I was in heaven!

Watch me Michael, I'm coming for you! I thought, as my orgasm neared.

"OHHHH YESSSSS, MNNHHHHHHH, AHNNNNNNNNHHH!"

My screams, though drowned out by the shower, were louder than they'd ever been, and I collapsed on the floor, my breathing heavy and ragged, with an immense feeling of satisfaction.

The next day Michael avoided me more than ever.

Was he embarrassed by what he did?

Maybe he felt guilty for enabling my strange new fetish, who knew?

But one thing didn't change.

Not that day or the next.

And that was the discarded undergarment filled with cum that awaited me for my nightly showers.

I was in heaven, and soon I made it my new habit to leave the door unlocked whenever indulged in my nightly treat.

Though he never once came to watch, the thrill of knowing that the door was unlocked, and that he could be there at any time watching me satisfy myself in the most depraving manner possible gave me mind blowing orgasms day after day.

In a mere weeks' time we adapted to the new routine, however Michael's avoidance of me during the day had not abated even in the least.

I was content enough to allow him that space, after all I was more than satisfied with things as they were.

But it was only a matter of time before our avoidance caught up to us.

After all we were living in the same place, our rooms a mere stone's throw away from each other.

And it finally happened as a new weekend had come, and mom was out with her co-workers for the night.

It was a Friday night, but most of my Friday night's since college I'd been more than content staying in.

I was on the couch, reading a book when Michael came home from the school game with his girlfriend Susan.

As soon as our eyes met when he came in, he made an almost immediate beeline for the stairs to his room, but Susie pulled him back.

"Let's watch some tv before heading up. Your sister won't mind, right?"

She looked over in my direction, and I shook my head.

"No, please," I motioned for the couch.

Though I kept my nose buried in the book, I kept a steady eye on them.

Now I know I said I was content to leave Michael since I was getting what I wanted from our unspoken agreement, but some part of me still wanted to be a bit of a prying older sister, alright?

I wanted to know more about him, about what he was like.

And given the extent to which he remained withdrawn from me, a little bit of espionage was just about all that was left.

Michael however, was as awkward as I'd ever seen him, and it was only a matter of time before Susie started to become really annoyed with him.

"What's wrong with you?" I heard her ask in a stern whisper.

"Nothing, it's just-" he glanced over to me and I quickly hid behind my book, trying my best to listen in.

"You'd swear I was in a room with your ex-girlfriend, not your sister."

"Let's just go upstairs."

"For what? Upstairs is the only thing you seem to have on your mind these days. Is that all you ever think of?"

"What? When did i-?"

Susie got up, and Michael hurried over to the door with her.

They spoke outside for a bit, and though I was well out of earshot I could tell that Susie was pretty upset.

After arguing for a bit, she left, and Michael came back in looking visibly exhausted.

"Everything alright?"

"Yeah." He sighed deeply, then headed for the stairs.

"Hey," I patted the couch, "come on let's talk."

He glanced at me uncertainly, then came over.

"Soo, what's her problem?"

Michael sighed again.

"Susie can be a bit- much sometimes."

"You don't say," I chuckled at what seemed like quite the understatement.

"It's not like that, Susie is a good girl."

"And you're a really good boy, Michael, so what's the problem?"

"I dunno, maybe she expects too much from me sometimes."

"Like just now? What did she want?"

"I'm not even sure. She says I never let her talk to my family, like if I'm hiding something."

My face involuntarily went red and Michael fidgeted a bit.

"Are you?"

"What?"

"Hiding something- hiding me?" I pulled my knees into my chest, feeling vulnerable and ashamed once more.

Obviously I was a shameful thing- that my brother had to hide away.

My fetish was weird as hell and I knew it.

"No sis, I didn't mean anything like that."

"You hardly talk to me though. Are you sure? That you're not-" I gulped, tears now welling up in my eyes, "ashamed of me?"

"No, I'm not, I sweat! You have nothing to be ashamed of sis, everyone has their... quirks. No one should have to be ashamed of what they like, especially when they aren't hurting anyone else."

"Then why have you been running from me, ever since you saw- you know..."

Michael sighed.

"I don't know. I just, had no idea what to do. I felt like if I'd violated you- you know, when I watched."

I blinked back my tears then patted Michael on my head, before tapping him with the back of my hand.

"Ow, what the hell-?"

"That was for being an idiot. I'm the one who should feel like I violated you, dummy."

I got up and plopped down on the couch next to him.

"I don't want my weirdness to stop me from being your older sister, Michael. I should be able to talk to you about these kinds of things- like Susie. I'm sorry I caused things to be this way."

"It's ok, sis," he put his hand on my lap, and gave me a reassuring squeeze, "I mean, I'm kind of to blame too- it's not like I ever really tried to talk to you before either."

"Well- I'm just glad we could talk like this still."

Feeling relieved that we finally spoke, I decided to push things forward a bit more:

"Soo- tell me then, what's the deal with Susie?"

Michael sighed again, then looked around conspiratorially.

"Promise not to judge me?"

I rolled my eyes, then punched him playfully, eliciting a laugh from him.

It was really good to hear my brother laugh again! I felt like I'd not made him do that since we were, what, twelve?

"Susie and I have never, uh, done it-"

I stared at him blankly, waiting for him to get to the point, but he continued to observe me waiting for some kind of reaction.

"Uh-huh... Wait you think this is news?"

"You know?" He looked incredulous.

"Not exactly, but I mean any idiot could have guessed as much by looking at you two."

"Oh, I see."

"So you've never had sex. That's not the problem, is it?"

"No."

I punched him again.

"Good, it better not ever be!"

"I know, I know. It's not something stupid like just wanting sex. I've known how Susie feels about sex since before we got together, and I've never had a problem with that."

I patted him on the head with a renewed feeling of affection.

My little brother was a really good guy after all!

"Then what does this have to do with your problem?"

"Well, Susie tends to go a little overboard with her feelings about anything even related to sex."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, like she made me repent with her for weeks after we kind of did stuff once- hey it's not funny!"

I apologized as I tried in vain to stifle the giggles that erupted from me.

"What kind of 'stuff' are we talking about?"

"Umm."

"Oh come on, you know my deepest darkest secret, now you can't even tell me one little thing?"

He sighed.

"You're right. I'm sorry... Um- I uh, I kind of have a thing for watching. You know, like voyeurism."

My brain almost melted at the revelation.

"Really?"

Michael suddenly recoiled.

"No it was a mistake, sis I swear, I wasn't watching you on purpose, I promise!"

He became quite flustered, and I patted him on the head, smiling and trying my best to reign in my own piqued interest at the revelation.