How I Became My Wife's Wife

Story Info
How my wife became my husband.
1.1k words
3.69
38.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm praying that you will not do what I got caught dressed up in. I was wondering what a wedding gown felt like on and as I had just been married for a couple of weeks. I loved the way it made my wife looked on our wedding day. I should probably have told you about my wife and myself first.

My name is Paul and I'm not a man with a typical body shape for a man. I'm 5'8" with shoulder length red hair, and have the typical female hourglass shape. I know you are thinking yeah right now he's lying to me, but I'm not. My wife is 6'2" and she is also the typical hourglass shape.

We live in a house in a national forest and love the country style of life. My wife is the local banker and so I can stay at home and do the stereotypical stuff a woman does. I'm a classically trained chef which is how we met.

Okay back to the story of what happens when you get caught with your hands in the cookie jar so to speak. I was just going to see what it felt like to have a wedding gown on for a few minutes. Well that was the plan I had, as I was preparing to get dressed in my wife's wedding gown. I decided that I would need to be shaved of all my body hair blow my eyebrows. So I got an extra razor that my wife had and proceeded to get completely shaved. I then decided to get my wife's wedding lingerie and wear it under the gown so I would look the part. I slide the satiny corset on and then slid the silky nylons up to my thighs and then proceeded to hook up the garters to the nylons. I then put the silky white thong on making sure I was tucked up between my legs. After I got all that on I carefully unzipped the dress bag and removed the gown. I then slid the slip out of the bag and I slid it on and fastened it. I then started to pick up the gown, and that is when I heard my wife talk to me. I was horrified and I tried to apologize for my actions.

She had said, "I cannot wait to see what you look like with MY wedding gown on. Here let me help you get the gown on, and then everything else that goes with it. I was surprised to find you trying to wear it and I am going to fulfill your needs. We are going to do your wedding makeup and then we are going to fly in a private jet to get ourselves remarried as a couple. Only thing is that from now on you will be in feminine attire for the rest of your life."

She then came to my side and lifted her gown over my head, then proceeded to put it in the proper way on me. She then proceeded to lace the gown up and pulled the back of the gown tightly. She then dug in the closet and came back with the high heels that she had worn with the gown. I could only do what she tell me to do. I was sure I was going to die when I got to stand up. She then proceeded to get all of her makeup and tools to do my wedding day makeup. I was told to close my eyes and not open them until she said. I felt her plucking my eyebrows and then wiping something all over my face. It was the last time I was without my face made up. I was wondering what I was going to look like when she got done.

She then proceeded to tell me that she was not done with my transformation yet and that I needed to open my eyes. She then put on eyeliner and mascara on my eyelids. She then got a curling iron and gave me some curly hair. She then proceeded to put my hair in a updo. She finally got the veil and attached it to my hair. She then helped me with standing up and led me to the floor length mirror. I only saw a beautiful bride standing there. She then decided to put her wedding ring on me and then she told me not to do anything until she was ready. When she got back she was in a tuxedo and had on my wedding ring. I was now the wife and she was the husband according to her.

We walked out of the house and into a waiting limousine and headed to the airport. She then helped me get out of the limousine and up the steps to the jet. We flew to a private island. She told me on the jet to say I do or we were going to get an annulment. I and she had a priest give us an official wedding ceremony. I was remarried as a woman and she was the husband. I could only imagine what she was planning on doing to me now that she was the center of control in the house.

When we did get back home after a week long honeymoon, I was shocked to see how all of my male clothes were gone and instead I had dresses, skirts, blouses, and all new high heels. In my dresser drawers were all sorts of lingerie and jeans and tank tops. Of course I was shocked and I was horrified at how it was done and by whoever did it. My husband told me not to worry about my life change being disclosed and that she was going to be selling her banks off so we could live on the same island as we had been married on. She then informed me that she had spent a great amount of money through a private shopper in Paris and she had told her she would have to get rid of her former husband's clothes.

She had just got me the same size she wears except for the shoes. I now got to see what I had put myself into. My feminine husband told me that I had a chance to leave her or she would have me completely dressing like a trophy wife at all times. I loved her and I told her that I would be a good wife and submit to her husband no matter what she would do to me. I was then given the keys to a new pink car and a new pink phone. She grabbed my old truck keys and said, "I knew you were going to be a good wife for me that is why I married you in the first place. Your ex wife told me about you and your panty fetish. Thank goodness I picked the dress I did. I hope you enjoy your pathetic life. We are going to stay married and you are my BITCH!"