How I Fell In Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Should I say yes?
2.6k words
4.42
13.8k
10

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in the story are fictional and above 18. It's how Amy falls in love with her best friend. This is chapter 1. If I get a positive response I will write the second chapter.

All suggestions and feedback are appreciated.

Thank you for reading.

*****

"I don't want a relationship." I said in my determined voice. But still deep down I was unsure. Being in a relationship was something I took efforts to avoid. And yet here we were. My best friend proposing me, like he had a million times, only this time he was serious.

"Alright." he shrugged. "Chuck it. Do you have the book for instrumentation symbols, by the way?"

And just like that he had dropped it. Of course I knew once we would reach home, there'd be a massive hurricane of texts with words that we weren't saying right now. Strange we could be only honest and really talk through texts rather than face to face conversation.

We were still in class and everyone else had left. When we decided to leave too, it poured heavily.

"I don't have an umbrella." I told him.

"I do." He said. "I will drop you home."

My home was a 10 minute walk away and his was 10 kilometres away. So I took the offer and we started walking home. The umbrella was inadequate to accommodate us both, plus we had 2 big bag packs and drawing sheets. We made sure to keep the books and drawings dry as a bone.

But that only made us vulnerable to the rain. He was wearing a leather jacket and his jeans were still surprisingly dry and me on the other hand, I could feel every drop of rainfall that my clothes had soaked. Plus the winds made me shiver. Damn! My health issues would act up anytime soon.

Suddenly I felt his hand wrapped around my waist. I looked at him. He looked straight ahead though. Yes, he had held my waist a couple of times but this time it felt different. It felt as though he was gripping me not from the rains but from everything else. As though, possessing me...

For the rest of the walk we were quiet. And each second felt like hours.

Finally we reached my place.

"Come upstairs." I ordered and he gave me a look that made my blood drain.

Holy shit! He'd never done that before. I knew him only ever to submit to whatever I'd asked of him and for the first time it felt like he didn't want to submit.

"Please" I added. He smiled somewhat and walked up in front of me. He always walked in front of me. He knew I loved watching his ass.

I opened the door and he took my bags.

It was mid day and no one was home. He'd been here a million times and always made himself home.

"You want a towel or something?" I asked.

"No. I will get some water." He said and walked towards the kitchen.

I went to my room; I had to change after all. I removed my jeans first and threw it carelessly on the ground. I turned around and saw...

...he was standing with a glass of water, staring at me. It was my fault. How had I forgotten to close the door? The kitchen entrance and my bedroom were connected by a corridor.

For minutes he didn't say anything, he didn't even look away. Why was I not moving? I was finding it impossible to leave his eyes.

After what felt like forever, he moved. He drank some of his water, as though it was wine, and walked towards me. The wind moved with him and I felt cold shivers down my spine.

Once he reached my bedroom door, he stopped. Sighed. And then walked in to close the distance between us. I was immobilized the entire time.

He brought the glass to my mouth and tipped it a little. I drank the water he offered and it only increased my thirst.

He then placed the glass down and said, "I am going to kiss you."

He came close. Our lips were just touching. He gave a light peck. He looked at me. My eyes were still wide open at everything that was happening, unable to register anything. He gave another light peck.

His hands went to my waist again. Grabbing my hips, he attacked my mouth all of a sudden and I was lost.

Aiden, my best friend, the shy guy, introvert, inexperienced at anything sexual, was kissing me.

I found myself grabbing his head to deepen the kiss. He caught my hands and grabbed my wrists tightly. It hurt. I knew I would have marks on my wrists later. I moaned into the kiss. I felt the passion in his kiss and I found myself responding with vigour.

He moved his tongue around and sucked and bit at my tongue and lips. He always slouched but today he didn't. He was standing tall over me, using his entire force to keep me immobilized.

Once the kiss ended, he let go of my wrists. I felt the pain after being numb for so long.

"I love you." He said.

"I don't want a relationship."

"God! What do you want?" he, for the first time, spoke to me in a harsh tone.

"I don't want anything. What do you want?" I asked being as rude as he was.

"I want us to be in a relationship." He said.

"Why don't you understand? It wouldn't change anything. I would still be me, doing the same things. You think if I am in a relationship with you, I would wake up one day and find that I am in love with you? It does not work that way dear." I said in an explaining manner, hoping he would see the point.

"You are half naked, we just kissed and you're fucking standing still. Don't tell me it is not changing everything already." He said.

"So what? You've seen me in a bikini before. And that kiss meant nothing." I said and I fought hard to believe it.

"Nothing?" he said and ran a hand through his hairs. Grabbing my pony, he kissed and then teethed my throat. Gradually he nibbled his way to my ear and whispered, "Kneel."

Truth be told, I was going to push him away the second he grabbed me, but now I wanted to know what he wanted. It was confusing for me to really know what I wanted.

Kneeling, I looked at him. Still grabbing my pony with one hand, he unzipped his jeans with the other. My eyes went straight to his boxers. He got his cock out and... For the first time I saw one. Up-close.

My head was pounding. My heart was in my mouth. I was, always had been unsure of my feelings for him. Moreover he was a shy guy who wanted a relationship with me. And yet here we were. Him, handling me roughly, me kneeling in front of him, with his cock out.

Part of me, I knew, wanted to get up and get him away from me. Part of me, which I didn't even know existed, wanted to see what happened next.

"Suck it." He ordered.

Laughing would have been my primary reaction, but given that he was angry and the tone he used, I felt powerless and do nothing but obey him.

I opened my mouth and he pushed it in. He was big. Like really big. Only a quarter way through and I was coughing up.

"It's too big." I complained.

"You have said no to me for years, have you ever seen me say 'it's too much'. I keep trying. So should you. Now get my cock in your mouth and make me come."

I gasped and quickly took his cock in my mouth. I soon coughed but took it quickly back in my mouth. This happened a few times and he got upset.

Growling he pulled my hair tie and freed my hair. Grabbing hair by its roots, he forced me look up. "Since you can't seem to get it in your mouth without coughing, I'm gonna fuck your mouth. Open wide, honey."

I complied and opened wide. He grabbed the sides of my head and short quick thrusts were fucking my mouth. Thankfully he didn't go far deep for me to cough again. I felt tears in my eyes. What was happening?

But on some other level, I was enjoying this. I found myself wet, and not from the rains. Being handled roughly by him was turning me on?

Within minutes of this he came, giving me no time to think at all.

His cum filled my mouth, a salty taste and I quickly swallowed it. He moved away from me, his face a little satisfied. As he moved away, he looked down.

I looked down too... oh no, I was rubbing myself? When did that happen?

"Come for me" he said. And I looked up at him with wide eyes, which were teary.

He squeezed his cock in front of me and I hungrily watched him. I rubbed myself harder and came quickly.

When I woke up, there was a letter next to my pillow...

'Dear Amy,

We need to talk. I am unsure whether you would want to see me. But I insist we meet and talk. Tomorrow morning? Breakfast with me... At 9. See you.

-A.'

The letter was unsettling. What had just happen? A guy I know to be shy, sweet, would make love rather than fuck, had not long ago made me forcefully suck his cock, swallow his cum, made me masturbate and now left me with a note?

Breakfast? We were not two lovers who'd be having breakfast the night after the make love. Oh what kinda stupidity is this? Why had I not protested to his behaviour earlier? I quickly saw around my room. No evidence of anything sexual, my clothes were changed and surprisingly no marks on my wrists. Never mind, I thought. I had work to do. What time was it?

I saw it was almost 5 p.m. I had to finish so much work. I pushed my thoughts away and went right to work.

The next morning...

I got up. Wore a dress. And went to have breakfast at the cafe around the corner. I was nervous and under confident, unlike myself. The fact that pissed me off more was that he had left his drawing sheets at my place, making sure I would have to see him to give them back to him.

When I reached, I saw him sitting there in a booth and sipping his coffee.

I stormed towards him and took a seat in my anger, yet gracefully.

"Someone is angry this morning..." he said.

He handed me my coffee and pancakes. Pancakes?

"I am not hungry." I said still very pissed.

"Ok."

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked cutting to the quick.

"I don't want to talk when all you have is anger. For what I want to talk on I need you to have a calm, rational mind." He said.

"Fuck off!" I said. "You know what, you cannot ask me to be rational-minded when a guy whom I have known to be sweet and gentle did what he did to me yesterday."

"Yes. That's what I wanna talk about too." He said.

"Well... explain yourself." I hissed.

"You..." he started in an angry tone but then sighed and said gently, "You, you have been saying no to me on a couple of occasions now. You tease me. You give me mixed signals. And after so many years I thought you would have figured it out, seeing you are smart...I like to hurt people."

"What?" I asked. Perplexed.

"I... tell me, in the years you have known me, how many friends have I made? None. Its' not because I don't meet new people. It's because I hurt them along the way and they leave. You are the only one who hasn't left me despite how much I have hurt you over the years. That's why I am in love with you. And you... you love the pain I give you."

It suddenly occurred to me. He didn't have many friends, true. But I always accredited it to his anti social behaviour. Rudeness and the unpleasant conversations were always labelled by me as his inexperience towards being friendly. Sometimes I had thought that maybe he did it on purpose. But my mind always pushed that thought aside, seeing it was dark and the guy I knew was sweet.

A vivid memory of him hurting me came to mind. It was winter. Both our families were vacationing in Canada. It was cold and we were not older than 5 maybe. And we were playing Simon says. And he made me lie down on the cold hard floor and told me I was not to move unless someone told me to. It was a whole 2 hours later had his mom found me and asked me to move. I caught a fever so bad that our entire vacation was ruined. What hurt more than the fever was the little sly smile he gave me and said he'd loved it and wished I were on the ground for longer.

And it made sense now. Every little thing he would do to hurt me, without me ever thinking it were on purpose, was on purpose. He liked to see me cry. He'd told me a couple of times. But I had always thought that he said it so I would stop crying. His odd way of showing affection.

"Would you like a cup of coffee, my dear? The one on the table has gone cold." Our waitress said, breaking my line of thoughts.

"Yes. One coffee please. And I am so sorry. She's not well. If you'd be kind enough to pack these pancakes." He answered. I was stunned. He was polite.

"Right away." She said and walked away leaving us alone and me, flabbergasted.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"So, remind me again why would you wanna be in a relationship and what would the relationship entail? More of what we did yesterday?" I said wanting it to sound hurtful but it didn't.

"It's no hard and fast rule and this relationship is not a business deal. It doesn't come with terms and conditions. But it does come with consent and I have to apologise that I never asked it. So this is my way of saying sorry." He gestured around the cafe.

"Excuse me, consent?" I asked puzzled.

"We are late for class. We can talk about everything later. Just answer few questions to be on the same page. Did you like what we did? I mean you were rubbing yourself and after you came you passed out. I had to change your clothes and put you to bed." He said smiling.

"You changed my clothes?" How dare he?

"We had sex, well sorta sex, and you worried about the fact that I- never mind. Did you like it or not?" he asked.

I blushed. I knew I liked it but I was appalled that I had liked it.

"That was the expression I was hoping for. So you liked it then. Do you want to continue?"

Why hadn't I out-right refused!

"I am unsure."I said.

"Why don't you think about it? You know what, if you want it to continue, you come to my place this evening and if not, then call me and tell me you don't want anything to do with Me." he said.

I was shocked. The earth beneath me was gone. Gone was my shy best friend. Leaving me with this mesmerizing unknown entity, who wanted to do things to me. Dark things. I needed time to think...

To be continued...