How I Fell In Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Did I say yes...
4k words
4.61
11.5k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter of how I fell in love. The characters are above 18 and fictional.

All suggestions are appreciated.

If I get positive response, I will write the third part and it will be from Aiden's pov.

Thank you for adding my first story to favourites.

Thank you for reading.

*****

Our waitress parcelled our pancakes and handed it to Aiden. She gave me my coffee in a take away. Carrying our stuff, we left for class.

The entire day went horribly. We had a class on thermodynamics and I idly wondered whether my internal energy had decreased resulting in an increase in his. I kept noticing him throughout the day. He seemed his usual self. But my view had changed. A part of me saw him as a sexy body with a massive cock that only I knew about. Every now and then I would stare at it. And every time I would, I stared for a little longer.

Another part of me wanted to run away. He was a sadist, by his own admission. And the things he did yesterday. I didn't wanna be his masochist. But I also didn't want him to leave. He was my best friend. And worse, I was his only friend.

Could there be a mid way between the extreme cases? Like not entirely out of his life and not his girlfriend. Yeah well I was already mid way and now he expected me to choose one.

I decided to have nothing to do with him. I didn't want to wake up with my virginity taken leaving me with broken bones and body that looks like one from a terrible accident.

-

I was standing at his doorstep, in deep contemplation whether to confront him or not.

'Nah! I am leaving' I thought to myself and turned around only to see his mom walking up the stairs and smiling at me. She was carrying groceries and I immediately rushed to help her with bags.

"Aiden told me you'd be coming today. How are you?" she asked.

What? He was sure I would come? How did he fucking know my decision before even I'd made it?

"I am ok. How are you Mrs.D?"

"I'm all good. How are things between you two?" she asked as she opened the door.

"What?" I asked unsure as to what she was referring to.

"He said you guys were going through a rough patch in your friendship. I hope all works out." she said.

Rough patch? More like rough everything.

"Sure Mrs.D" I said and keeping the bags on the counter I headed for Aiden's bedroom.

The door was ajar. He was wearing a tee and shorts as usual, sitting on his laptop doing some shit.

"I have to go out again dear. I forgot few things. I will be back in an hour. Kids, help yourself if you are hungry. And Aiden, I know Amy; force feed her if you have to." Mrs.D said and walked away.

Her footsteps were evident and then we heard the door slam.

"You're here." He said and his eyes lit up.

"Yes, I am here."

"So, you want to be in a relationship?"

"No!" I yelled.

He quickly strode towards me and kissed my mouth, pushing me hard against the wall.

I was kissing him back. My mouth invading his. My hands went to feel his arms and also to steady myself. His hands pushed my knees up and soon my legs were wrapped around his waist. My hands went lower on his chest and down when he suddenly said, "No! Keep your hands on my shoulder."

I obeyed and he took my mouth again. All reason left me. Why was I here trussed up against a wall, mouth against his, when I had decided that I would be leaving him?

He didn't seem to lose passion for a second. I thought we'd end up in this position forever. But he stopped for breath and I took my opportunity to speak, "We need to talk." I said panting.

But his mouth was on me again. Looked like he didn't want to talk. And if he was kissing me like that I didn't want to talk either.

But of course we were going to do more than kissing. We had to talk. But he was tonguing me oh so smoothly. I bit on his tongue, purposely. I thought that would make him stop, but he groaned and I felt something between our legs.

It took a while for me to realise that it was his cock, and he had started to gently rub his crotch against me.

I moaned at the memory of yesterday when I was sucking his cock and started sucking on his tongue.

I was just getting into the kiss and really enjoying myself when he—released me and took a step back.

I leaned against the wall and found some support to stand upright. His eyes burned into mine. With just a look, I was getting beyond aroused.

I looked at him with lust for the first time. I took in his sharp features, blue eyes, nose, tousled sexy hair and clean shaved cheeks, and red juicy lips. His tall broad frame, with a chest that promised to me warm when snuggling, his taut stomach, long arms and forearms, which for some reason made me hot. His legs that were proportional to his body and finally a well hung cock, and oh, I remembered his butt. He was sex itself, I thought.

"You done thinking what you're thinking?" he asked and I came back to him.

"Yeah. We need to talk." I said unsure of what. I just wanted to go back to kissing.

"Yeah. Sit." He gestured to the chair and I took it. He was still standing.

"Well. We talked some in the morning. And I saw that you were thinking about it the whole day-"he began and I cut him, "How did you know I was thinking about it?"

"Well, you were staring at me the whole day." He shrugged.

Oh had I been that obvious!

"Well, anyways. I am sure by now you have figured out what kind of relationship I was talking about." He said.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier that this was the kind of relationship you wanted?" I said.

"I didn't peg you for someone who would have gone out for such a relationship and my original plan was to introduce you to it slowly. But yesterday, after seeing you like that- I don't just mean half naked, I mean immobilized- was something that I- I don't know something flipped and I had to do something. My cock was throbbing the entire time you weren't moving"

A blush rushed my face when he said the word 'cock'. He stopped talking as if giving me time to adjust.

"Well. Continue." I said quietly.

"Amy, you're, - you're a type A personality and I am type B. You're a submissive and I am a... dominant." He paused before finishing.

"I don't know about all that."

"Well what do you know?"

"I know that what happened yesterday was something and I want more." I almost whispered. More being the most I knew...

"So, you just want sex?" he asked.

"Well, I am not ready for commitment. Moreover I... that was intense yesterday"

"Have you ever touched yourself Amy?"

Oh my... it had been what? Oh shit- 6 months... way too long.

"It has never felt like it did yesterday." I almost whispered.

"How long has it been since you last masturbated, before yesterday?" his eyes were challenging me.

Should I tell?

"I lost count." I kept my head down.

"Days? Months?" Damn he was determined and gave a hot, sly smile.

"More than 6 months." I was very quiet.

The silence ebbed.

"Ok." he said breaking the silence.

"We need to discuss a few things more. So you are not even ready to commit a little?" he said.

"Why do you need a commitment?"I said like it's a filthy thing.

"I am quiet possessive about my things. I need you to belong to me and no one else."

Oh!

"And would you belong to me?" I asked hesitantly.

"I am very monogamous." He finished answering.

"What would our relationship be? Would you hurt me?" I asked as thoughts crossed my mind.

"Not emotionally. But physically. It turns me on to see you cry, beg, and be helpless and at my mercy." he said.

"Umm?" I raised an eyebrow not seeing as how exactly would he accomplish that.

"Yesterday, I grabbed you by the hair and fucked your mouth. You had no control over it, and the little power you did have you gave up. You could have pushed me back, said no, but you didn't. That's submission- simply put. Similarly, I will spank, whip, blindfold you, tie you up, fuck you hard and you will let Me." he said nonchalantly almost.

"Whip?" I asked, scared.

"I said so many things and yet that's all you caught?" he said chuckling.

I smiled and blushed. He was putting forth the offer of being in a relationship rather than proposing.

"I don't know if I want that." I said.

"But you've already made your decision deep down. You already know what you want. Now it's only a matter of pushing away other thoughts to see your decision."

"Hmm." This is what people mean when they say relationships are complicated. This seems to have been a good enough reason that I had been avoiding them. Whatever happened to me?

"What are you thinking?" he asked.

"I am thinking a lot of things." I admitted. I felt unsure about the whole situation.

"Lemme help sweetheart." He said and kneeled in front of me.

Achingly slowly, his lips came very close to mine. His hands crept up my thighs at the same speed. I stiffened.

"Relax sweetheart." He said and kissed almost in a startled manner. At the same time, his hands tugged my skirt and started pulling them down.

In a languid pace, he removed my skirt and I was only sitting with my top and panties.

"It's ok. Shhh." he hushed when he pulled away from the kiss and I mewled.

His lips then were on my knee. He sucked the skin there, softly. He started travelling upwards and upwards and towards my...

He pressed my clit hard with his thumb through my panties. I jumped.

"Stay still or I will tie you up." he said and I tried my best.

He tugged at my panties and shredded them. The sound of it ripping me apart. I tipped my head back and gripped the chair hard.

"Don't come." He said and pressed his tongue to my clit directly.

He started making alphabets on my flesh with his tongue. I could figure out some. Oh fuck, he was writing his name on me...it was overwhelming...

"I want to come." I whined.

"No." he said firmly against my clit. Clearly,loving the torture he was setting up for me.

I concentrated hard on anything asexual to avoid thinking about his naughty tongue and how he hummed at my clit. Better than any vibrator...

"Ah." I tried to stop myself. I needed to release but having denied permission it felt like I would be committing a felony.

"I - please - let me come - I want to come." I begged.

"No." He said firmly.

"I will... s-suck your cock, hard and take- oh no- you to the th-throat. Please let me come." I cried.

"This is not a negotiation. Try all it takes to not come."

"Oh god." I couldn't control anymore. One more flick and that all. But he pulled away, denying it.

"Nooo" I screamed.

"Hush baby." He said kissing my thighs.

"Please." I mewled.

"Shh. Now half the thoughts you were thinking are already out of you. Just concentrate on one thing and one thing alone." He looked up at me and I could bet he would have killed me with that look and I would have let him.

I had calmed down somewhat from my high.

"Stand up" he said. I complied with the blink of an eye. God! Was I eager...?

He stood up and went behind me. His finger was on my thigh. It traced a path from there to my waist. Something between a giggle and frown crossed me. My waist was highly sensitive to any touch. But strangely his touch only elicited arousal. Or maybe I was too aroused to make feel ticklish from his touch.

His hand went up further, beneath my top, riding it up as he went. Touching me with nothing more than a finger, he stroked my spine. I had goose bumps. I bit my lip, closed my eyes...who would have thought that a single touch could be this intimate, a single path traced would make me want him, make me want to surrender myself to him, oh shit- my decision was to be with him- he was correct, I only needed to focus, let my mind empty...

Should I turn around and say yes?

Suddenly his breath fell on my neck. I was once again immobilized. My mouth went slack. God, I wanted to feel that again. Please, Aiden breathe again.

Oh... he did and with it also came a hard kiss on my neck, followed by tongue and suction.

His finger went back on my thigh following the same path again, faster... as though striking a match.

I stilled as his finger slowly entered me. Gasping as every millimetre of his finger touched me there.

"I - I - virgin..." I got it out in time as he reached my hymen and I felt pain.

His hand stilled. His cheek, he pressed to me.

"Come" he whispered.

And I could hear his ragged breathing. I bucked my hips a little and gasped at the sensation. He didn't move his hand at all. But his thumb was sticking out and as I bucked my hips, it brushed my clit.

But it hurt. He wasn't allowing me to move much cause his finger was still in me, at the' pain point'. I stopped moving, the pain was more now. He was pressing a little.

"Move or I break it." He said quietly.

I felt tears again, my own, salty tears on my lips. I bucked again. His finger loosened a little.

I bucked more and more. God! I was rubbing against his hand. He is my best friend. Oh no. he's not. I don't know this guy anymore. But I want him.

More rubbing, I felt on the edge. Please say 'come'. Please say 'come'.

"Come." He said as if having read my mind. And I gushed out my relief.

Exhaustion succumbed, snuggling on his chest, I rubbed my eyes.

He was holding me.

He was holding me?

Oh my! He was holding me!

"Hi." He said smiling. I haven't seen his 'yahoo' smile in a while now.

"Hi. What are you smiling at?" I smiled. His smile was contagious.

"You've made your decision. About the- relationship" he said.

"Have I? And what is it?" I said teasingly.

"I need you to say it, I need to hear it from your lovely mouth" he said, tracing the same finger on my lips.

"Yes." I said.

"Amy, I need you to know I will hurt you." He said. Still smiling.

"And Aiden, I need you to know I will be here." I said it. There! I said it!

"Good girl. Now, you have to get up and get dressed." He said firmly.

What? That's it?

"You want to say something?" he asked.

"Yeah, you- I-" Oh shit. How do I say I want a repeat of what happened yesterday?

"Amy?" he said, eyes wide, "you want more, don't you?" his voice was slick with amazement.

God! Why did he have to know exactly what I want?

"And not just more...", he said, coming close and grabbing a handful of my hair, "you want..." he kissed my neck and teethed it, bit my shoulder, "...rough" he finished.

All air left my lungs.

"Get on your knees" he said.

"Oh," it just came from my mouth in anticipation. What was he gonna do? Start fucking my mouth right away, or give me time to play some.

"Bend, on all fours. Stick your ass up sweetheart." He said.

For the second time, all air left me. My world had stopped. No one and nothing mattered then and there, except him and me...

I could not see him. I realised he was behind me. His hands caressed my ass. My bare ass. Where were my panties?

The thought didn't bother me for more than a second as the first blow came. He hit me with his belt?

"Ahh-" I squeaked.

"9 more..." he said. His voice hissed and I could hear his arousal.

"Oh shit." I said.

"Don't talk. But you can always say 'stop'." He said calmer.

"Ok"

Just 9 more.

The next one came much worse. It hit my left ass cheek.

"This is for making me wait so long..." he said and boy did he sound angry!

And another blow. Oh no, this hurts.

"Even when you knew what you wanted..."more anger. His voice didn't even hide his emotions of how much he wanted to hurt me. Oh no, his voice and his anger made it worse.

Crack. 6 more. I started crying already.

"I am sorry. Please stop." I said it. He said I could say stop, right.

He came closer and ran a finger through my slit. I moaned. Then gasped, I was wet!

"Open", he said and pushed his finger in my mouth. I was wet. I sucked on his finger and then he forcefully took it out of my mouth.

He hit me again, but with his hand. I moaned. This was much more arousing than the belt. It hurt but I loved this kind of hurt.

"This is better. Hmm?" he said.

"Hmm" I said cooing almost. Begging for him to do it again, I pushed my ass up.

"Now, I will keep hitting, unless you say 'stop'. So don't say stop unless it's really your limit. Got it Amy?" he said.

Oh yes!

I nodded and he started his relentless, impeccable spanking. I was getting wetter every minute.

Aiden, I thought to myself. The cute guy, my best friend is spanking me and making me soo bloody aroused...

He kept hitting. At one point my intersection of pain and pleasure came.

I felt dizzy. What was happening? Oh freak, was I coming?

.

I am home? I thought to myself, rubbing my eyes. Wait, this is Aiden's room. I am in Aiden's bed.

I am alone?

I am dressed. I smell a little of his scent. Was he snuggling me?

"Hey, you" Mrs.D came in. "How are you feeling?" she asked.

I am sore.

"I am fine. What happened?" I asked.

"Well, dear. You slept." She said, "Aiden let you sleep here and he's outside. I talked to your mom. She said you could stay here if you like." She smiled.

I already knew I had to go home. I couldn't stay here.

"No, Mrs.D I have to go." I said shrugging.

"Ok dear. Aiden will drop you home. But you're not going unless you eat something." She said in her motherly way.

I walked out behind her, hiding my soreness. I saw the back of Aiden's head.

Shit. I stopped dead in my track. His hair was tousled and sexy and had I never noticed they were dark. My fingers suddenly remembered how smooth his hair was when I had grabbed him to kiss him. His neck... oh ... how he'd breathed on mine.

"Aiden", I said, as though I wanted him to make love to me right now.

He turned around and saw me.

He immediately saw his mother and I realised we weren't alone.

"Could you please drop me home?" I said, regaining some nonchalance in my voice.

"Yeah" he said. And I then made my way to join his mom in the kitchen.

"Here." She said, handing me the pasta she'd made.

I sat down, aware of my soreness.

I ate the pasta she'd given me gratefully. Regaining some of my energy that I'd lost from the exhaustion.

"There. I will see you later Mrs.D" I said smiling and she told me to take care and waved me goodbye.

In the elevator, Aiden hit the 'stop' sign.

"Turn around." He said voice hoarse.

I complied. What was he going to do?

My breath hitched, my heart was in my mouth.

He gently lifted my skirt, and palmed my ass.

Cream? I thought to myself. It smelled of roses and oh so good. His hands felt me and I winced a little.

"There there." he soothed.

I don't know if it were the cream or his hand or his words that soothed me more, but my soreness disappeared. How was he so gentle after having hit me to the point where I had passed out? This was Aiden. I don't know who the other guy was. Only thing is I wanted them both, cause alone neither of them would satisfy me.

"Aiden" I whispered his name again. For the first time, I swear it sounded erotic to my ears.

"Amy" he said.

"You came. Just by spankings. And you passed out. Do you always pass out?" he asked concerned.

"Only when it's very intense." I said and his hands had stopped massaging. "Did you cream your hands just before leaving?"

"Yes. Unfortunately, mom came within minutes after you passed out. I rushed to clothe you and put you to bed. I never really got to snuggle you. But I let you wear my jacket for some time. You were cold then."

"That explains why I smelled of you when I woke up." I smiled.

"My mom removed the jacket after a while."

"Does your mom know, about us?"

Did I want her to know?

"No. I was thinking maybe we should give it some time before, announcing officially."

"Aiden I-" I was going to say I didn't want him to say anything unless I was comfortable with it but he cut me off with his finger.

12