How I Fell In Love Ch. 04

Story Info
One word can change everything...
7.4k words
4.63
10.7k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although sore and unable to get up from bed, I could do one thing! Google!

I did some internet research for fainting during orgasming. One can be surprised by the amount of things they can come across while surfing the net. After 5 or more clicks, I found myself reading about bdsm. How Aiden had hinted our relationship.

The more I read, the more I came to know about what are called 'scenes'. They are pre- discussed, not necessarily in detail, so that no one is uncomfortable with whatever might happen during. I learnt about humiliation, kinky toys and I liked some of them and condemned some.

After a good few hours of research, I came to the conclusion that what Aiden wanted was to physically dominate me. I didn't know if he wanted the humiliation part; but I knew for sure I didn't want that.

My phone buzzed. I saw a message.

Aiden: Are you ok?

I was quick to reply.

Amy: I will be.

Aiden: Don't come to college toms.

Amy: Hmm.

Aiden: You are quiet.

Mustering my courage I asked what I asked.

Amy: In your note that you left me, I could not help but notice the phrase you cut. What do you want?

Aiden: I want you.

Amy: Please. I want to know. You told me to give us a chance. How will I if you hold back?

There was a two second pause.

Oh no! Did I mess it up?

Aiden: I had imagined a different picture in my mind of how I wanted us to fuck. Then I realised you must have had some very different picture of it from mine. I didn't get to do fulfil my fantasy exactly, neither could I fulfil yours. Pardon my explanation but I really do not know how to frame this in a better way.

Oh! This was Aiden! The sweet guy. The thoughtful guy.

Amy: Look, you don't owe me any explanations. Moreover even I am sorry that I was probably not enough.

Aiden: You were beautiful.

Amy: So were you. I have to go. Sorry.

Aiden: Tc. I love you.

My heart started beating a little faster.

Should I say it back?

Amy: u 2.

There! Let there be ambiguity about whether the 'you too' was for 'take care' or 'I love you.'

My mom knocked on my door.

"Hey, I came back. I got pizza. Dinner downstairs," she said and was about to leave when she saw that I was probably unwell.

"Honey, what's wrong?" she asked as she entered and I sat up.

"I'm ok. I just feel a little uneasy." I said. She came and sat next to me, putting her hand on my head, checking for fever.

My mom was a doctor by profession so she had the annoying habit of worrying every time I was a little unwell.

"You do not have fever." She said and started

checking my pulse.

"Mom, I am fine. And whatever this is, it will go after a good night's sleep." I said, assuring her that there was nothing to worry about. She let go and smiled.

"Ok. If you say so. Dear, I need to tell you, I have to go away for a conference, tomorrow. It is for 10 days. And your dad won't be here for at least 5 more days. If you feel you are gonna get worse, I will cancel the flights."

"It's alright. I will be fine. I will trouble Mrs.D if I need anything." I added.

"Ok. I will keep her informed and ask her to keep checking up on you. How's Aiden, by the way?" She asked and I felt something in the back of my neck.

"He's fine." I said and shook my head.

"Ok. See you downstairs." She said and kissed my forehead.

--

The next day.

I was not completely healed but it didn't pain much. I decided to bunk all the lectures and stay home. Catch up on some TiVo. Mom had already gone but she left me some breakfast.

Since she and dad travelled so often, we didn't really bother to say goodbye or ride to the airport. We had accustomed to it being a general thing.

I went online to see Aiden had texted -me.

Aiden: Good morning sweetheart. Are you attending college today?

Amy: No. Mom left. I will just take rest maybe.

Aiden: Alright. Should I drop by in the afternoon? Keep you company?

Amy: Yes. We need to talk.

Aiden: Alright. See you.

I got up, freshened up a little and just vegged out in front of the television.

--

Around mid day, the bell rang.

I let Aiden in and he dropped his bag and closed the door. I half expected a kiss but he chose otherwise. I went back to the couch.

Taking a bottle of water, he joined me on the couch. Making himself comfortable, he sat on the edge of the couch that was away from me. I blinked at him. A guy is not sitting next to his girlfriend in her house, when they are alone and there is zero probability of anyone knocking on the door, was insane and illogical.

"What?" he asked as he saw me staring at him.

"You are sitting a mile away from me." I said and he smiled.

"That's because you said we need to talk. If I sit any closer, I will start kissing you and we'll never get to the talking part."

That made sense. I blushed at his almost shameless confession that he would kiss me if he sat closer. Made me want to kiss him! I shook my head getting the thought out of my head.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" he asked.

"I-" I paused realising I had no idea how to frame everything and where to begin.

"Start with what this is all about?" he said as though having seen my confusion.

"Well, it's about what you want in this relationship." I said and sighed, composing myself.

"Go on." He said, leaning back, being passive.

"Alright. I have been doing some research and I think I kinda know what you mean when you say you want to hurt me. It's basically physical domination." I said and he smiled, blinking a yes.

I smiled.

"Good. Now I will be candid. Here's what I don't want. I do not want to be humiliated. That's first." I said it and looked at him, with a serious face.

He nodded an ok.

"Secondly, I saw- read stuff. About toys if you will. I am repulsed by a few of them and do not

want you to use them." I said with gumption.

"Ever!" I added for the effect.

"And I saw some things online. Trying to get more information about the type of relationship you want and I- I-" I looked at him. I realised I was the only one talking and had established zero knowledge on what he really wants.

"Aiden, please talk to me. Tell me what you really want." I said and all the assertions were gone. My voice was loaded with emotions begging him to talk.

I looked down.

He came closer. He gave me a slight peck on my lips. I found myself wanting more.

"I want to really fuck you right now. Actually that's all I have been wanting to do ever since I left you here, sleeping, yesterday." He said.

I blushed at his confession. I felt the need and the soreness.

"Did you watch porn?" he asked and suddenly the moment was lighter. I wanted to laugh but only smiled.

"No!" I said childishly. Impishly, he grinned and asked me, "What else did you watch?"

Hey! He just changed the topic. That is not done!

"Don't change the topic. Tell me what you want." My voice started out assertive but ended in a whisper. His smile died and was replaced by the admission of the fact that I wasn't going to leave it.

He sighed, "You really want to know?"

"Yes," Oh, do I?

"Fine. I want to tie you up, blindfold you, clamp your nipples and after I give you a really hard spanking, I want to fuck your face and deny you your orgasms. I want to see you cry, beg me, call me 'sir' and repeatedly asking 'may I come?' even though I might keep saying no. Even if I am tonguing your clit. Even if I-" he stopped seeing the horror on my face.

What the hell! This is what he wanted?

Then yesterday's fucking must have meant nothing to him.

I saw it in his eyes, the sadism. He came close for a kiss with such command over me. The dominance that demanded my submission even in the face of horror. Even when I didn't want to kiss, and just revel a little in my stupefied state, I found myself leaning forward. Our lips met and he slightly poked his tongue and I immediately opened my mouth to him, allowing his tongue full access.

His tongue felt my mouth, exploring my palate, teeth and all of my mouth. I had to fight to breathe, as the intensity with which he was kissing was overwhelming me to the point of my incapability to breathe.

He shifted and sat astride me. My hands went to his sides but he took them and placed them on his shoulders. I remembered he had done that earlier as well. I restricted myself wanting to please him. I moaned as he dropped his hands directly to cup my breasts. Without missing a beat, he started kneading them. Clothed!

My loose tee shirt, underneath which was no bra, was covering all my junk but the thin material provided little resistance to Aiden's hands as well as failed to hide the location of my now growing erect nipples. He found my nipples and rubbed them through my tee, tugging them softly. I groaned a little and accidently bit on his tongue. Hard! He broke the kiss but didn't stop tugging my nipples.

I opened my eyes and found his studying my reactions to his tugging. But he came close, again and I closed my eyes again as he kissed me.

He once again invaded my mouth but this time to invite my tongue into his mouth.

He gently sucked on it and in rhythm tugged my nipples.

I found myself growing wetter with each tug. I was way beyond being aroused. I was shocked. I remembered that he mentioned nipple clamps. Oh god! Even though I was scared a little, I was shocked that the thought of it fuelled my arousal.

What scared me is that this was unknown to me.

Up until yesterday, I had never experienced any touch on my breasts except for the one while bathing. Never had I paid any attention to my nipples and it didn't ever appeal to me. I had average breasts. I didn't even like them.

And yesterday, he had touched them and for the first them I wanted the touch, the caress. He was making me more aware of my body.

I hated and loved it. I didn't even know what would come next.

He unlatched our mouths and I saw his pupils were dilated.

"You are going to come." He said breathing hard and I could not make out if he was answering my unasked question or giving me permission.

I realised that's what I was feeling. The arousal increasing multi fold.

He grunted and I realised he was rock hard and rubbing his crotch against my leg. I saw in his eyes, a look, a reassuring look. He was trying to tell me not to be scared. He demanded trust. Could I? Trust him?

I closed my eyes as he pinched and twisted my nipples hard. I let out an animal like grunt at the pain that seared through me as he left my nipples and pressed my clit through my shorts, rubbing relentlessly, till I was on the brink.

I came.

Aware of my soreness and tiredness. Thankfully

I had not fainted but was being summoned by exhaustion to sleep.

I tried to fight my exhaustion. To try and open my eyes to see if he had come too.

But I felt so fucking spent. I could not move and felt dizzy, even.

The next thing I felt was warmth along with comforting words on my ears. A soothing voice.

Was this a dream?

I woke up. I saw I was in Aiden's lap. We were still on the couch. He was sitting and I was lying down with my head in his lap. He was brushing my fringes from my face. The soft afternoon light filtered by the curtains filled the room with a blissful glow. It seemed surreal.

"Hi." He said smiling.

"Hi." I said and realised it wasn't a dream.

"You are surprised?" he asked. Was my face conveying my thoughts?

"Yes. What happened?" I asked.

"You came and you were on the edge of fainting. So I put you to sleep." He said.

That's not what I wanted to know. I wanted to know about him.

"I- That's not-"

"I came. If that's what you wanted to know." He said smiling and I blushed a crimson red. I also noticed that he was wearing a different set of jeans. I knew Aiden always carried an extra set of clothes.

"Umm. Did you also come before? I mean-" I said realising I had never known or asked if he had come any time when we- except for the blowjob on the first day. Oh shit! What kind of a person am I?

"Worried?" he asked in mock sarcasm and I blushed heavily. He wasn't the dark guy anymore. He was my best friend, pulling my leg.

"Yes, I came yesterday." He said and I let out a sigh. "With you." He added and I felt- what is that feeling?

I had goose-bumps and he noticed. Trailing a finger on my forearm, he looked as if recollecting all that happened yesterday. I felt myself recall it. God! I was no more a virgin and neither was he. He was my first. I was his first. The knowledge overwhelmed me.

But maybe not him, given it wasn't even close to what he wanted. I didn't want to talk anymore. Was this going to work? Him and me?

Was he quiet because he was thinking the same thing?

We were quiet. Just soft touches, eye-lock for a moment every now and then.

But it didn't last long. His phone buzzed and he leaned forward to retrieve it from the table nearby. His chest was almost too close to my face. I found an urge to nuzzle. But he sat upright again.

"Yes, Mom." He said and I relaxed in his lap.

"Yeah, she's here and she's ok. You want to talk to her?" he said.

He handed me the phone and I took it, still lying in his lap.

"Yes Mrs.D" I said.

"Hello dear. How are you feeling?" she said.

"I am ok now. Thank you Mrs. D. How are you?"

"I am all fine dear. Why don't you come over here for supper? You can also have sleepover here. That way I can take care of you. We'll watch some movies."She said happily. The woman had such joie de vivre!

"Umm,-" I began but she interrupted.

"Plus I also need to plan with you what we are going to do for Aiden's birthday."

Shit! Aiden's birthday was a week away. How had I forgotten?

"Yes sure. I will come. See you in few." I said and hung up.

Looking at Aiden, I smiled. He knew I was going home with him.

"So I am going to sleep on the couch tonight?" he asked and I could only nod, sorry.

When we were kids we had slept on the same bed. But after we hit the age, he started sleeping on the couch whenever I would come for sleepovers. Whereas if he came to my place, I would bunk with my mom, or he would bunk with my dad.

I got up and went to my bedroom to pack a few things. He followed me and gave me a hand. I was unsure of what would happen but calmed myself down. We can think of a way out. I told myself.

I texted my mom about the sleepover even though

I knew she would see it too late and would have no objection. But it was a tradition we followed. So I did it.

"I am going to change clothes. Can you pack my books too?" I asked him and regretted it as he looked at me.

He came close and I was coerced by his looks to stand still, immobilised.

He didn't touch me but he leaned forward to kiss me. I tried hard not to touch him. He stopped kissing and looked at me.

He reached for my tee shirt and with grace lifted it up. My breasts were exposed and I couldn't meet his gaze. I lifted my hands and he dragged the tee over my arms, making sure he didn't touch me. I was burning with the crave that was for his touch.

He threw the tee shirt away, unceremoniously.

Reaching for the button on my shorts, he gasped a little as I moaned at the softest touch at my belly. I looked at him innocently. Shy. He was wide eyed.

He unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts and it immediately fell on the floor.

I wanted to hide my body, despite the fact that we had fucked yesterday. Or made love?

I frowned at my confusion. Did I want it to be fucking or making love?

He left me standing naked to fetch my jeans and a pair of inner wears.

This was embarrassing.

He was going to dress me?

He came close and looked at my naked body once more before holding out the bra for me to put my arms in.

I blushed. I took the bra from his hands and quickly, with practised movements, wore the bra. I didn't care if it wasn't graceful. I did the same with the underwear and he just looked at me with ill-concealed amusement.

I sighed as I took the tee shirt he was holding and wore it. Leaving my legs exposed. As I reached for the jeans, he stopped me.

I looked at him befuddled.

"Give me a second." He said and he just stared at me. I stopped and looked down. I relished his gaze though. But as much as I relished, I could not stand like this forever. I shook my head and smiling, slipped the jeans on.

"God, I wish I could see you getting dressed like this every day." He muttered and I felt myself clench deliciously at his words.

He went to pack my books and as I bent to remove a ruler from the bottom drawer I saw the bulge in his pants. I gasped and looked away.

He took all the bags and we locked the door

behind us as we left my place.

-

His home.

His mom welcomed us in. Settling in, we sat down for dinner.

"So, how's everything Amy?" she asked. And I was unsure to what she was referring.

"Everything is fine." I gave a general answer.

"Good. Aiden tells me you guys sorted it out." she said and I coughed a little. He had told his mom about us? Why didn't he tell me this earlier? I looked at him.

"The piping problem that we were given in the assignment. The one that no one else could solve?" he said and I was grateful that we were not talking about the relationship thing.

"Yes. We did." I said as I regained some composure.

"Good. And I heard from Mrs.Malcolm that her daughter told her you guys were kissing in the classroom yesterday. Want to discuss that with me?" she looked at us expectantly.

Talk about the devil!

Here I was grateful a moment ago that we were not talking about the relationship and now?

I threw a look at Aiden. He was the one who kissed me in the classroom.

"We- It was not-" I saw Aiden fumble with his words.

"It was a dare. Us few girls were playing truth or dare before the lecture and I got the dare to kiss Aiden. So I did. I did apologise for it later. I am truly sorry about that." I quickly came up with that and Aiden gave me a stunned look but truth be told I was stunned myself. I should have been a lawyer!

"That's sweet of you Amy, defending Aiden. But I know Aiden kissed you." She said and now I was caught. I went lax in my chair.

"Are you guys in a relationship?" she asked.

Her motherly interrogation and concern was revealing all that was being poorly concealed by us.

"We are dating." Aiden said and I was shocked.

We were way past dating phase. He said that because of my commitment issues? Or he was unsure of our status? Nevertheless, his mom was pleasantly surprised.

"Mom, it's really no big deal. We just- It's nothing concrete so..."

Her mom smiled from ear to ear.

"It is a big deal. You guys are best friends. You are perfect for each other." She said and we started eating again.

His mom approved. I felt good.

"Mom!" he said and looked away.

"So, have you guys?" she asked and I almost stifled a laugh as Aiden blushed and whined,

"Mom!" This time in a higher voice.

"Ok. So you haven't." She said and I burst out laughing. Did she presume this because Aiden had an image of the shy guy?

"I am still quite surprised you got the guts to kiss someone as beautiful as Amy. I always thought it would have been Amy, you know, the initiator. Seeing as she is always leading."

She sounded surprised and proud. Only if she knew where my leadership skills and command went when Aiden touched me.

This could not be more embarrassing as well as hilarious.

His mom and I started laughing together as

Aiden dived in his plate of salad.

"I am so happy he is dating, and I am much happier that he is dating you. Well, honey, who else knows?" she asked me.

"No one. We decided to announce it later. Once we are sure this is what we both want." I said and it sounded wiser than I had intended.

12