How I Got Bred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew he would be cumming soon, but I wanted his shaft stretching my pussy and its big head rubbing my womb entrance. Did I want to tell him to cum in me? Did I want his hot seed filling me? I finally had to admit to myself that I wanted to take his hot, potent load right on my cervix.

I pictured Kathy fucking Mike's intense huge throbbing cock and imagined him penetrating my body too! My erect clit was being rubbed by Jim's fingers.

The more I thought of Kathy's pussy gaping for Mike, his cock penetrating her, ramming it in, the more I wanted Jim fucking me the same way, spreading me wider and going deeper with his thrusts.

I needed him more and more and felt my body tense and contract, tightening around Jim's cock and I exploded in the most intense orgasm of my life!

I heard him yell he needed to pull out now, but I was cumming, and my birth canal instinctively held him in and my legs were wrapped around his back, ankles locked, holding his dick as deep as possible. I yelled, "Don't you DARE pull out, give me your load and fill me up!"

My body took control as I felt his cock jerk and twitch deep in me, impregnating me with each of his ejaculations, his cock throbbing, releasing millions of sperm from his big balls, splashing against my womb entrance. Our bodies were mating in an animistic breeding. I couldn't stop this and neither could he, not that either of us wanted to.

I felt every shot of cum enter me and he pumped me faster as he ejaculated. The veins inside his cock pulsed until every drop of baby juice was in me. With each throb of his cock my vagina grabbed it tighter. My cervical os was open and sucking millions of his virile sperm into my womb, sending those swimmers up toward my waiting, ripe egg, my body responding to us mating as it should!

At last my mega-orgasm ebbed and my heartbeat slowed enough for me to catch my breath, my legs still holding him deep in me.

I thought, "Damn this went too fucking far," but every moment was worth the ecstasy that filled my vagina and breasts, indeed my very essence.

I rotated my thighs and felt him still hard in me. My bush was wet and sticky with globs of cum, mine and his, in the hair.

He pulled his cock from my sloppy whore seeded pussy and his warm semen flowed out my open hole and down between my ass cheeks, mixed with the girl cum I was pouring. Oh, God, it felt wonderful! I squeezed the remaining sperm from his shaft into my dark hairy mound, rubbing the seed back and forth.

Having made up my mind that I wanted to be impregnated by this wonderful, considerate man, I slipped his still hard cock back into my hungry cunt, wanting, no needing him to breed me and cum deep in my pussy again.

I thought; "what the fuck did we just do! I'm his bitch! Impregnated bitch at that." But that didn't keep me from bucking my hips up to get more cum from him.

We wrapped our arms and legs around each other, nestled together for more lustful lovemaking. Jim pushed his cum laced shaft deep in me and I rotated my hips and wiggled my pussy around till I made him cum hard in me again, shooting a few million more sperm straight toward my womb and my ripe, unsuspecting little egg. We stayed locked together for a long while. I kept his cock in me to stop any sperm from dripping out. I wanted this alpha male's baby!

I heard Kathy call for us as Jim slipped out of me. Some of his cum was still dripping down my ass crack and onto the towel as we quickly put on our bathing suits. Damn his cum was soaking my bikini bottoms and showing thru as well as soaking that now sticky towel.

I hoped that Kathy and Mike didn't notice that Jim and I had been fucking. Not that there was any doubt with the heavy scent of sex in the air.

The four of us stayed in the sauna for another half hour. I could feel Jim's cum sticking inside my vagina and sincerely hoped that his sperm was impregnating me, even as we sat; the hot sauna keeping my body warm and acting as an incubator for his sperm and my egg.

Kathy and Mike were naked, sitting on the towel that we just fucked on. She leaned back, resting, her legs parted. I watched cum drip from her shaved pussy. Our eyes met and she smiled, rubbing her belly in a rounding fashion, indicating that she, too, may have just been knocked up.

She said; "what the fuck...it just happened. The second time he didn't pull out in time so I let him fuck me again and again until all his cum was in me." I knew Kathy and I were on pretty much the same cycle which meant both of us were likely ovulating.

Mike was still half hard; his cock had Kathy's juices sticking to it. She leaned over and sucked him off, swallowed his load, then licked him clean.

The guys finally left. Kathy leaned over and asked if he was good, and I blushed... and said. "How did you know we fucked?"

She said, "Tell-tale signs, girlfriend, tell-tale signs...the strong smell of fresh fucked pussy, sitting on your cum soaked towel, and that..." and then she took her fingers and scooped up a glob of Jim's cum dripping down my inner thigh.

She untied my bikini bottom and my dark hairy mound was filled with Jim's cum, with more pouring out of me and down my legs. Kathy, startled at the quantity of spunk, just looked at me with surprise. "You let him ride bare back and shoot his swimmers into you!!? Tell me more before the guys return in a few hours." So, I told her everything...in great detail.

We compared notes, so to speak, and determined that we were, indeed, most likely both impregnated. I asked her if Mike's cock felt as good as it looked, and she replied: "BETTER! Try it, you'll love it...and the damage is already done so you won't need to worry about rubbers or pulling out."

Sure enough, Mike and Jim came back a few hours later, and had been talking between themselves, much the same as what Kathy and I had discussed. She didn't admit to it, but I highly suspected that Kathy was in on their little plan...

Kathy asked Jim to come back to her place to pick up some snacks and vodka. Mike decided to stay with me, in the sauna.

Every time I looked at Mike I thought back to the super sexy sight of Kathy's gaping pussy hole, stretched wide open by Mike's huge cock. "I wonder if my pussy would gape like that," I thought. Mike asked me if I enjoyed being with Jim and, after turning beet red with embarrassment, I sheepishly admitted that I had thoroughly enjoyed myself. I didn't, however, tell him that I felt like I might be falling in love with his friend. Mike said Jim told him that he thoroughly enjoyed himself, too. The tone of his voice and the look on his face made me wonder if Jim had the same feelings and had shared them Mike.

We were sitting on the bench, side by side, on the same cum stained towel that Jim and I had fucked on, the aroma of fresh fucked pussy still in the air. I couldn't wait for him to make a move on me!

He asked about my bush, so I removed my bikini bottoms and spread my legs so he could get a good look. He examined my cum crusted bush, then started running his fingers up and down my furry slit, stopping to rub my clit, then he ran his fingers around my pussy hole that was still leaking some of Jim's jizz.

Suddenly Mike grabbed my hips and pulled me down and toward him, so that my pussy was right in front of his face. I gasped, realizing that I was about to get my wish of having that anaconda cock cum inside of me.

My tits were on fire with passion and my nipples were hard as rocks, but so sensitive that I had to remove my top to keep them from rubbing on the fabric. Just then Mike started licking my slit and I came instantly! God was he ever an expert at eating pussy! Jim's fuck juice being there didn't bother him at all.

As Mike kept eating my pussy he reached around and ran a finger along my gash until he got it really wet and then he stuck it in my ass! Nobody had ever done that before and I jumped...and Mike opened his mouth and sucked my clit between his teeth. Damn, I came again, but this was a different cum than I had ever experienced... something liquid shot out of me! Kathy told me later that I had experienced my first squirting orgasm.

As much as I loved my husband and hated to admit it, even to myself, three things were becoming uncomfortably clear to me: 1: my husband was a terrible, selfish lover, 2: I had to have Mike cum in me so either he or Jim could get me pregnant, preferably Jim, and 3: my life and my future had changed forever that night.

After a while, (and too many orgasms to count!) I pushed Mike back and jumped up on all fours, my head right at his cock. Quickly I removed his shorts and gasped at just how huge that monster was up close! I took what I could in my mouth and sucked for all my worth, not that he wasn't already hard as a rock. While I was sucking his cock I reached down and cupped his balls, which felt like they were as big as goose eggs. He gave an excited sigh as I gave him my very best effort of a blowjob.

We were both dripping and throbbing though, and I laid back on the towel and playfully challenged him to spill more cum on it than Jim had. He laughed and said that wasn't much of a challenge, and proceeded to prove it!

He got on top of me, taking his time, kissing me and softly licking my nipples while he rubbed that trouser snake up and down my slit. All thoughts of cheating, condoms, impregnation, and much of anything else were gone, I was focused on getting that hard shaft in me and feeling it stretch me to the max and blow my cervix up with a powerful and huge cum load.

He started to enter me and I screamed, "HOLY SHIT, I have NEVER been stretched like that! Go slow, but go deep! Bang my cervix!" He stopped every stroke to give me time to adjust to his penetration and then went a little deeper. After a couple of minutes, I felt his cock head bump against my cervix and I looked down, only to see that he had at least three more inches to go! But, he was gentle and kept stroking slowly and gently, prodding my pussy to stretch deeper as well as wider. I couldn't help thinking that no other dick would ever measure up to Mike's.

At last he got all twelve inches in me and we started a gentle, slow fuck. It didn't stay soft or gentle for long, though. I started rocking my hips faster and he took the hint to speed up. Before long he was pounding my pussy so hard I was afraid he might break my pelvic bone! I have never been fucked so good in my life! The first really hard stroke not only pounded on my cervix, but his dick actually drove itself under my cervix and pushed it up, triggering an instant orgasm like none I have ever experienced. I would have thought that would hurt...but OH NO!

He pulled his cock out and told me to turn over and get on all fours, doggie style, which I gladly did! I could feel air entering my pussy, so I knew I had a really good gape going. Then he penetrated me again, going even deeper than before and sending me into another mind-shattering orgasm

I screamed at the top of my lungs and shook all over, cumming again and again, almost one constant orgasm. Mike wasn't done with creating firsts in my sex life, though. He reached between us and stuck TWO fingers in my ass, pressing forward and driving his dick against my G spot, and I hit another whole level of orgasm, screaming, squirting, and shaking from my head to my curled toes.

After what seemed like an eternity, Mike started to growl and shake himself; his cock started twitching harder than I had even dreamed of experiencing. I knew what was about to happen so I pushed my ass back hard against him and started screaming, "OH GOD, MIKE, FUCK YOUR BABY INTO ME, KNOCK ME UP NOW!" Deep inside I knew that Jim had already taken care of that "chore," though.

That put Mike over the edge and he shot rope after powerful rope of thick, white, sperm laden cum straight into my cervix. While he was spurting his last few shots I heard people clapping their hands and barking. Shocked and surprised, I whipped my head around and saw Jim and Kathy watching us. They both had huge grins on their faces and started teasing me about chasing cars. Turning a bit serious, Kathy said, "well, I guess we will be picking out nursery furniture together." That sent another jolt of excitement through my whole body.

Carefully moving so as to not dislodge his cock I spun over on my back, missionary style. Kathy and Jim started making out on the other end of the bench while Mike and I were kissing and cuddling, his cock still buried deep in my baby tunnel. He didn't pull out and didn't go soft! After a few minutes of heavy playing with my little titties he started back slowly stroking in and out of me. Oh my God, I had NEVER been so sexually satisfied, although Jim was very close. I honestly had started falling in love with Jim, but that's another story.

I started wiggling my pussy in circles and bucked my hips up to meet Mike's powerful thrusts. This time was more like making love than the raw fucking we had done the first time, but with the same end result; it felt like he shot a quart of potent sperm straight into my womb entrance.

The guys stayed for several more hours and we switched up fuck partners several times, every time with both of us taking more loads of spunk in our newly impregnated pussies.

Kathy and I both fucked our husbands nearly to death for the next several weeks. We even doctored some rubbers so they'd "break" and spill cum into our already pregnant pussies. Neither hubby was thrilled about us being pregnant, but we couldn't give a flying horse fuck less what they thought. My hubby threatened to leave if I didn't get an abortion, and I told him to not the door hit him in the ass on the way out, and that my lawyer would be in touch. The fucking little wimp backed down, of course.

We had our babies two days apart, Kathy's strapping ten-pound baby boy was named Michael, and looks just like his father. Next we welcomed my baby girl, Kathy after her aunt Kathy, who arrived at 7 pounds and the perfect mix of Jim's best features and my femininity. I felt kind of lonely and empty after I delivered my beautiful daughter, and decided then and there that I wanted more babies. Being pregnant was the second best thing to ever happened to me; meeting Jim was the first.

As you might guess, this wasn't just a one-time fuck, and Kathy and I are both breast feeding our "husband's babies," as well as Jim and Mike (both of them love breast milk, straight from the source, of course), with unspoken plans to make many more babies the same way. And I am trying to decide if I want to divorce hubby or leave things as they are.

We pretty much knew who each father was, but purely for the sake of having accurate medical histories on both children we got tested for paternity and confirmed that Mike was Michael's father and Jim was little Kathy's father. Mike arranged the testing at a private lab in another state and made sure the records were destroyed so neither hubby could get them.

12