How I Got Even with My Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues of a secretary and his boss.
2.1k words
4.27
37.3k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You guys asked for it, here it comes ;)

---------

What happened next ...

Karen slid off her desk and straddled me. I couldn't believe how nervous I was. I felt like a virgin. My hands began to shake as I lifted them up to cup her size C breasts. She gently pushed my arms back down, and began unbuttoning my shirt. Her hands were strong but gentle as she swiftly pulled my shirt out of my pants and tossed it on the floor.

I, again, reached up to massage her breasts. Again, she pushed my arms back down. She placed her hands on my face and began to kiss me gently on my lips. Her hands slid from my face to my shoulders, then down my chest. I instantly became hard as a rock. My 7 inch cock was aching to spring free. I felt her moan of approval against my mouth. She flicked her tongue across my top lip. I obeyed and opened my mouth.

The kiss was demanding. It took my breath away. I was so drawn into her scent and taste that I had forgotten where I was. Her hands began down my stomach. She began to massage my thick cock through my trousers. I began to rub her back and shoulders, revelling in the strength. I had never been so turned on by strength in a woman before. As I began to reach for her blouse, she withdrew and sat on the edge of her desk again.

It took me a second to regain my wits. I stood and moved toward her. I began to kiss her again. She began to scrape her nails along my chest and back. I was so hard, I broke off the kiss before I wanted to. I had to get this moving faster. I moved my mouth to her neck. She practically purred. I guess she liked that. I began to trail kisses along her neck and ear. Alternating between licking and nipping; careful not to break the skin.

She shifted, and I realized she was pulling up her skirt. She wasn't wearing any underwear, and she was completely smooth! I needed no coaxing. I dropped to my knees. I began at her ankles; licking, kissing and nibbling. I didn't want to miss an inch of these marvelous legs before I got to the ultimate treasure. She was smooth all the way up. She squirmed and wiggled and was breathing heavy by the time I reached her inner thighs.

She was already wet. I drank in her scent. Slightly musky with a hint of rose. I began licking the outer lips. She brought her feet up the edge of the desk. As her beautiful flower opened up, my cock jumped. "Patience, Alex. It will soon be yours", I thought. I slowly traced a trail of kisses up and down her puffy lips until her clit was engorged.God! How my cock ached!

I then planted a kiss on her clit, and she shivered. Slowly, I began to lick her clit. Her hand grasped my hair, and she began to gyrate on my tongue. Pleased that she was enjoying this, I placed one finger inside her. I couldn't believe how tight she was. My cock strained even harder against my pants. Her pussy clenched just one finger! I pushed downward, and she let out a whimper that told me I was doing exactly what she wanted.

I slowly put another finger in as I continued to flick my tongue across her clit. By this time, her breath was really short and heavy. The grasp on my hair was almost painful. I didn't care. She was about to erupt, and I was going to be the reason. I slowly pistoned my fingers in and out of her as I continued the assault on her clit. Suddenly, her legs clenched on the side of my head so tightly, I thought I was going to pass out. She let out a moan so loud, I was worried other people in the building would hear.

I let her ride the waves of her climax, then stood up and leaned in to kiss her as I started to undo my pants. She quickly placed her hand on top of my hand and said, "Thank you. Good night." Wait! What? I was stunned. That was it? What about me? I started to say something, but she was holding out my shirt. She said, "Hurry. You don't want people to see you without a shirt on do you?" She started for the door to her office, and I quickly put my shirt back on.

Furiously, I stalked to my car. What the fuck was that about? I reached into my pockets to get my keys, and there was $100 bill with them. When the hell did that get there? How the ...? That bitch! She just made me a prostitute! A male, fucking prostitute! How did I not see this? She had always been so kind, and she is so fun to be with. I respected her! I thought she respected me! How could she do this? I was pissed, humiliated, hurt, heartbroken and horny.

I couldn't get her off my mind. I stopped by "Mike's Bar" on the way home. Sam was bartending. Good. I needed someone to talk to. I pulled up a bar stool. Sam poured me a double Jack Daniel's on the rocks. That's what I love about him. He's knows what I need when I need it. He simply said, "Talk."

I couldn't tell him the whole story. How could I tell anyone the whole story? This was completely humiliating. I had a college education for God's sake, and now I was a fucking prostitute! I downed the Jack on the rocks in one gulp. Sam blinked, said, "That bad, huh?" and poured me another. I just grimaced. "It's got to be a girl. That's the only thing that could make the Mighty Alex crumble. I didn't even know you were seeing anyone. Dude, I've never seen you like this before."

I tried to find the words. The alcohol began to do it's work. I slowly relaxed. How do you tell someone this? "She used me, Sam. We were friends, or I thought we were. I respected her, and she USED me." Sam just waited. "She was so awesome. Smart, pretty, kind, has the most amazing legs, funny..." I slowly sipped my drink.

Sam said, "Wait. What do you mean, 'was so awesome' 'kind' and 'she used me'? Those things don't go together, Alex." I replied, "You're right. They don't. She's a bitch! She fucking used me!" I drank the rest of my drink, threw the $100 bill at him and left. I heard him shout something as I was leaving, but I didn't care.

That night was awful. I showered when I got home. I replayed what happened in my mind over and over. I thought about her eyes, her smile, her legs, that kiss, her pussy ... I ended up jerking off in the shower. Rage was the only emotion I would allow. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I couldn't stop replaying that night in my head.

The next morning at work, I didn't trust myself to speak to her. I avoided her by doing mundane tasks in the copy room. Whenever I saw her coming, I would duck into the men's restroom or someone's office. She was my boss. I loved my job. What was I going to do?

I managed to avoid her for the rest of the week. On Monday, as I was leaving, she called me into her office. Ok, Alex. You're ready for this. I knew what I was going to say. She had worn a skirt again, and she was sitting on the edge of her desk. Memories flashed through my mind. My cock began to stiffen. What the fuck was wrong with me? This woman had betrayed my trust. Used me! And I was still physically reacting to her!

Emotions began to surface. The anger, confusion, hurt and lust all began to come back. I was dumbfounded by my own reaction ... Both physically and emotionally.Maybe I wasn't ready to face her. She asked me to have a seat.

"How have you been, Alex? We haven't spoken since ..." What? Why the fuck did she care? I was nothing but her fucking "toy"! She just used me and tossed me out! Why the hell would she want to know how I was doing?

"Um ... do you want my honest answer?"

"Of course I do. We've always had an honest relationship. Why would that change?" Honest relationship? Who the fuck was she kidding? Is this the same Karen that got off on my face last week then tossed my out of her office?

"Ok then. I'm pissed, hurt and confused." So much for what I had rehearsed in my head ...

She looked genuinely puzzled. "What? Why?"

"Why?!?! Because last week you used me then sent me home like I was some ... whore! Oh, and thanks for the cash by the way" I added sarcastically.

"Hold on. I thought we had an agreement. That link I sent you was an instructional video on 'How to Eat Pussy'. That's exactly what I wanted from you. I thought you understood that. You fulfilled your end of the bargain ... quite nicely, I might add."

"No! I did not understand that! I thought that was a pick up line. I thought you wanted to have sex. I was completely willing to be your 'boy toy' when I thought I was going to get my jollies too, but I'm not happy about this arrangement!"

"So you don't like the amount I paid you? You didn't enjoy yourself at all? Admit it. You got a great deal of money for 10 min of work, and you enjoyed every second of it." I did have to admit that, but I felt so degraded.

"I thought you respected me. I thought we were friends. I respected you. I don't know what to think now." I didn't realize how much this was affecting me. I am not an emotional person. When my father passed away two years ago, I didn't shed a tear. Yet here I was really close to tears, and over a WOMAN. I could go out tonight, pick up four women, take them home and have sex all night. How did this one affect me so much?

In her ever calm and soothing voice, she replied, "We ARE friends. I DO respect you. That's why I chose you. You felt how tight my pussy was. How many men do you think gain access to that?" She had a point, I thought.

"We can stop now." She said. Although the look in her eye said that I would be unhappy if we did. How was she doing this to me? Everything she said was logical. She had played no tricks on me. It was me that had jumped to conclusions. Was she really that ingenious? Was she really that manipulative? Was I really that naive? I had never had so much doubt about one person. I had never had so much doubt about myself.

Just being near her caused me to lose all my senses. All I wanted to do was make her happy. Even at the cost of my aching groin. "No" I replied, "I did enjoy getting you off. Now that I understand the 'rules', I'll know how to 'play the game'. I was caught by surprise last week."

She smiled her beautiful smile and asked me to lie on my back. She then lowered herself onto my face. I, again, revelled in her scent and the chance to please this magnificent woman. She began to ride my face gently. My tongue could barely keep up. This time I snuck a finger into her ass. She squealed her delight. Occasionally she would grind down on my face or use my nose to stimulate her cli, but, for the most part, I worked my tongue and fingers as fast as I could.

Again, my cock was rock hard and desperate to get out. I could feel her climax coming. I quickly finished her off. I thought, maybe, if I moved quickly enough, I could convince her to have sex with me. Maybe the afterglow of her climax would drop her guard. I rolled her over onto her back and moved between her legs. I almost had my cock free before she slipped away, and said, "Uh uh. That wasn't our arrangement."

Again, I had been left denied. Again the frustration and anger began to build. This time I wasn't shocked, so it ebbed quickly. As I looked for my keys, I found another $100 bill, I decided I might as well take advantage of the situation.

To be continued ...