How I Got Even with My Boss Ch. 03

Story Info
The frustrated secretary finally turns the tables.
1.6k words
4.25
28.2k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Personally, I love creating suspense; hence, the short chapters. Maybe that's why I'm called SadisticAngel. I promise there is a reason for every detail; even though I didn't know it at the time. These characters started writing their own lines. Enjoy!

*****

Karen was sly. I never did figure out when she put the money in my pocket. She would call me into her office at the end of the day once or twice a week. I eventually paid off my overdue bills, and was actually starting to put some money into savings.

Each time I went into her office, I would get instantly hard, and each time I would leave with a raging hard on. Sometimes she would allow me to kiss her, and kiss and nibble her neck. Other times, it was straight to business. I always got more enjoyment when she allowed me to kiss her. She was an amazing kiss her. I would always get so lost in the kissing.

Every night for over two months, I jerked off to the memories of what I did to Karen in her office. My frustration continued to build. I knew we had an "arrangement", but I was not happy. Fuck the fact that I was making money. I wanted her. Occasionally, I went out on the weekends. I met plenty of women. Many of them much more beautiful than Karen, but none of them were as smart, funny or charming.

One night I took a girl home. I don't remember her name. I just remember that she looked like Scarlett Johanssen. We began making out. The kissing was nice. I began to undress her, she had a perfect body. Large breasts, a slender waist, curvy hips, shapely legs and a firm ass. Exactly what I usually look for in a woman. I guided her to her knees and took out my cock. Man, did I need this. As she began to kiss and lick my cock, I saw Karen's face. I placed my hand on the back of the girl's head and began guiding her onto my cock. She was only able to take in about half of me. I moved in and out slowly, then my sex-deprived body took over and I began to force more into her mouth. I began to pump harder.

I realized I was being too rough with her and withdrew. I guided her to the bed. I laid her down and began tracing her body with my fingers. When my fingers found her mound, she began to moan. I put one finger inside then two and began to finger fuck her. She wasn't nearly as tight as Karen. I knew then that I would not be satisfied with anyone but Karen. I didn't want to be a dick, so I fingered the girl to orgasm and made an excuse about a headache or an early morning or something and sent her home. I don't remember. As I drifted off to sleep, my dreams were of Karen.

I HAD to have HER. I could think of nothing else. She became an obsession. Every time I saw her in the office, my cock would twitch. Every time I heard her laugh, my heart would jump. Every time she flirted with a potential client, I saw red. Who was I? I had never been like this before. Sure I had been in relationships before, but I had NEVER been jealous.

On my way home, after one of our "sessions", I stopped by "Mike's Bar". Sam was working the bar again. I sat at the bar. He poured me a double on the rocks, and said, "It can't be same girl, Alex. That was months ago"

"Yeah, well, the situation has changed."

"Oh? You still seeing her then?"

"In a way." I said. Sam just waited. "We have a 'thing' going, but I'm not happy with our current arrangement."

"Then do something about it. Have you told her how you feel?" And there it was. How did I feel? This woman had managed to tap into emotions that I didn't know I had. She had managed to make me FEEL things I had never felt before.

"No. I don't know how I feel."

Sam just smiled a knowing smile, and shook his head. I finished my drink and reached for my wallet. "No way, man. This one's on the house. So are the next five." I chuckled as I remembered how I left the last time I came in here.

Well, I wasn't familiar with all of the emotions I had been experiencing recently, but I did know one. Lust. If that was an emotion or feeling, that was the one that was driving me to hatch my plan. The next time Karen called me into her office, our "arrangement'" was going to change.

Three days later, I was working late, when Karen called me into her office. Finally! It was perfect! Everyone else had already gone home. It was just us. I went into her office, and secretly locked the door behind me. She was wearing a skirt again. Even better. My cock was rock hard.

I walked towards her and began to kiss her. She started to move away, but I held her into place. She tried to dominate the situation by kissing me passionately. It was like the first time again. I moaned into her mouth, and moved between her legs. She pushed back at me. I didn't move.

To keep her in place, I deepened the kiss and wrapped my strong arms around her. She brought her arms up and pushed against my chest. She broke the kiss and said, "What are you doing?" "I'm changing our arrangement", I growled. Fire went through her eyes.

I attacked her neck. She struggled against me as she struggled against the sensations I was giving her. While keeping her in place with one arm, I began unbuttoning her blouse. She tried to push my hands away. As strong as she was, I was stronger. This actually proved to be a pretty difficult battle.

My adrenaline kicked in and my lust overtook me. I ripped off her blouse and bra. Her tits were beautiful. I began mouthing them. She was pushing at my head and kicking out, but I was safe between her legs. I then ripped her skirt off, and she screamed. I asked, "What? It's not like I haven't seen you before? Besides, no one is here. Make all the noise you want." I would have been surprised at how much of an asshole I was being had she not slapped me hard across the face. That just made my lust stronger, and all I could think about was the conquest.

She was pissed. I was going to lose my job. I didn't care. I was going to have her. I reached for my pants. At last my cock sprung free. After months of torture, I swear it had gotten bigger. Her eyes bugged out at the sight of it. She began to struggle again, and punched me in the stomach. It hurt, but my adrenaline was still going. I grabbed her and pulled her to the end of the desk. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!?" She screamed.

I covered her scream with my mouth as I lined my cock up with her pussy. I tried to push in all the way, but it was a tight fit. I had to move in and out a few times before I could work my way all the way in. Jesus Christ! She was tight! I felt the head hit her cervix. Holy shit! I was going to cum fast. I started to take it slowly, but I couldn't. I began to piston in and out rapidly, and came within two minutes. I collapsed on top of her. Keeping her pinned until I regained my breath and strength. I wasn't done.

My cock began to stir again. I slowly moved inside her until I was hard. If looks could kill, I would have been dead. She was shooting daggers at me. I pulled out of her, turned her around and bent her over the desk. She had a tattoo of a scorpion on her right hip. Damn, that was sexy. I kicked her legs apart and entered her from behind.

Holy Jesus! Her pussy gripped my cock like it had been made for it. Well, actually like it had been made for a cock that was about two sizes smaller. I tried to go slow to enjoy it, but it felt too good. I ended up ramming her. Driving her into the desk. I knew she was going to have bruises. I knew I was hurting her. Again, I didn't care. This felt amazing. SHE felt amazing. I needed her.

She was breathing heavily and grunting. I felt her pussy begin to spasm around my cock. It actually hurt, it was so tight. Unbelievable! She had just had an orgasm! I felt my own orgasm begin to build. I grabbed her hair, yanked her head up and bit her neck. This time purposely breaking the skin. Pounding until I came ... hard. "You are mine" I declared.

We both collapsed on the floor. Me ... from exhaustion and delight. Her from ... I wasn't sure. I waited for the verbal assault, or to be slapped, punched, or kicked. It never came. As I regained my senses, I realized I had just raped my boss. My career was over. I quickly got dressed and left. I didn't dare look back. I couldn't bear to see the anger, shame or whatever else was on her face.

To be concluded ...