How I Got Mandy Fucked

Story Info
A fantasy finally comes true.
2.3k words
3.89
104.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lxlckr
lxlckr
4 Followers

My story is one that has taken a long time to come to fulfillment To start, my name is Alex, and my wife's name is Mandy. We have been married for 20 years. It was not the first marriage for either of us. My ex and I married young and grew apart and divorced. Mandy caught her ex cheating on her. Coincidentally her exs first name was Alex also. Sometimes she called him Cagle.

Mandy and I have a very happy and good marriage. One thing though, is she is very prim and proper when it comes to sex. She likes either me on top, or her on top. But never doggie style. And, while she loves it when I eat her pussy, she has never taken my cock into he mouth. She will not even let me touch her asshole, let alone fuck it. So, while sex is enjoyable, it is not as exciting as I think it could be.

So one Valentines day I decided to make a special sexy gift basket for her, in hopes of spicing up our sex lives. I went to a few different stores to get items for the basket. I went to a local sweets shop and picked up some chocolates. A fragrance store and picked up some lotions and bath oils. I got her a nice little nightie from the local Dillards. Then I went to the local adult store. There I found her a nice dildo and some very nice lubricant. Now my cock is a reasonable 7 inches, but not very thick. Maybe what you would call a pencil dick. I found her a dildo about 8 inches long and about twice as thick as my cock.

So I assembled all the stuff I bought a nice basket, with a very nice card. I took Mandy out to the best little restaurant in town, and we had a nice dinner, with a very good wine. When we got back home, she surprised my with a gift, which was a tool I had been wanting. I then brought out my basket for her. While we were sipping more wine, she started to pull things out. First to come out was the nightie. I asked her to go change into it, so we can enjoy the rest of the goodies. It fit just right. As she walked back in, her breast jiggled (she has d cup tits) and her nipples were already poking out. The chocolates went very good with the vino. The lotions smelled wonderful, and very sexy as I applied them to her. Then she reached the bottom of the basket and pulled out the dildo.

She looked at it, and then at me and said "whats this?"

I thought it might be fun to play with.

Her expression changed to her proper look and she said "be careful what you wish for", and put it back in the basket. To her credit, she regained her mood and we had a great night of sex. I have always wondered what she meant by that remark, and that is what set my mind in motion wondering what it would be like to see her being fucked by a big cock.

I thought she had thrown that dildo away, until a few years ago. I was looking for something to use as an old rag. I was looking in one of her drawers for an old pair of panties, when buried deep down there was that dildo, with a new bottle of lubricant. I had never seen Mandy masturbate but now I figured she must. This put my mind into overdrive, thinking about Mandy getting fucked and how she would look.

I decided to put a little web cam in our room, and have it where I could check it via the Internet whenever I wanted to. I checked it many times during the day while at work. I had just about got to the point where I was going to remove it, when I hit paydirt. I logged in and there she was on the bed, her ass in the air, pushing that dildo in and out of her pussy. She was moaning and groaning, saying how good it felt. And then, I came in my pants, as she said "oh Cagle, I've missed your cock."

So there it was, she uses the dildo and thinks of her ex. No wonder he cheated on her, with a cock like that. Our sex was still good. But every time I would be thinking of her ex fucking her. Knowing that, even in that one interlude I saw, she was more vocal during sex than I had ever made her.

Now we live in a small town, and I knew who Cagle was, and had seen him around before. So I devised a daring plan. I, pretending to be Mandy, sent Cagle a text message to meet at a local bar. I was sitting at a nice quiet table, when he came in. He knew who I was, and was about to leave. I stopped him and asked him to sit down and talk. I told him that I sent him the message.

Cagle, why did you and Mandy divorce?

Well, Alex. To be quite honest, I have a rather large cock. And back then Mandy was a bit of a prude. So I went out and found some more willing pussy. I hope that doesn't offend you, and I'm sure Mandy and you are just right for each other.

No, I'm not offended. In fact, it answers some questions I have had. Mandy is still more than a bit of a prude. But, I watched her get herself off with a dildo the other day, and she was saying your name when she was doing it! She doesn't know I saw her.

Cagle smiled and said " really,,,,how do you feel about that? I think he was trying to gage my reaction to see if I wanted to beat his ass.

I laid my cards on the table. I came in my pants.

Cagle smiled

Look Cagle. I don't have a very large cock. I think Mandy misses it. I want to arrange for you to fuck her. I want to be there to help her get off. What do you think about it.

Cagle looked at me and said I could do that. I've seen her around town, and she looks like she still has a great body. Her tits were always great, with those nipples that got so long when she was excited.

I told him I hadn't noticed her nipples get real long.

Maybe you just don't play with them right.

I told him I would contact him when she is playing with the dildo again.

We didn't have to wait long. I was watching on the cam, when she came into the bedroom. I knew that she would be playing with herself for hours. I called Cagle and told him to meet me at our house. I was waiting outside when he came . I told him to follow my lead. We entered the house. We could hear her moaning from here. I whispered to him to strip, as I took off my clothes. When I looked down at his cock, I saw that even at half mast it was as long as the dildo and almost as thick. Cagle looked at my raging hardon and just kind of smiled. We both knew.

I motioned for him to wait outside the door, where he could see, but not be seen. I then crept into the room. Mandy was lost in her thoughts about Cagle, and moaning. She didn't hear me move close to her on the bed. She was in her favorite position; on all fours with her elbows on the bed and one hand working the dildo in and out of her pussy. Her eyes tightly shut and moaning "God, Cagle your cocks feels so good inside me".

I reached out and caressed her back. Her eyes suddenly popped open as big as saucers. ALEX what are you? I mean why? I,,,,,,,

I sat down next to her on the bed and said, shhh, it's ok Mandy. I just want to help you get off. All the while caressing her back. I leaned down and kissed her, while my other hand started caressing her breast and nipples.

She looked down at my cock, which was as hard as it has been in a long time. She said, do you know what I was doing?

I said, yes, Cagle has a large cock, doesn't he?

I pulled out a little blindfold, and said let's put this on you. Then you can pretend that I'm Cagle while I fuck you with this dildo.

She moaned as I put it over her eyes. Then while my one hand was playing with her tits, I let my other hand slide down her back to the end of the dildo still sticking out of her pussy. I motioned for Cagle to come in for a closer look at Mandy's pussy. Then I started moving the dildo from side to side. Every movement made her moan. I kissed her mouth and she opened it. You look so sexy being fucked. Stick your tongue out. She did and I nibbled on it with my mouth, all the time moving the dildo slowly inside her. I moved down to her tits. I latched on to her nipple like a calf sucking on a mother cow. Her nipple grew longer and longer. Sticking out lewdly and tasting so good. I told her I had never seen her nipples stick out like that before.

She said she was embarrassed by them and usually tried to control them. But Cagle used to make me feel like a tramp when he fucked me. I told her she looked like a slut with her nipples sticking out so lewdly.

Then I said in my Cagle voice, oh Mandy you have my cock so hard. How do you want me to fuck you?

Mandy, moaning said, I love the feel of your cock stretching me out. Give it to me long and slow.

Cagles cock was now at full and hard. It was even bigger than the dildo.

As I was fucking her with the dildo, I was telling Mandy how sexy she looked being fucked by another man. I told her I had to lick her pussy. I moved down to it, but I motioned for Cagle to get in there instead.

Cagle pulled the dildo out of her, and moved down and started eating her. Oh Cagle you are driving me crazy. I need you to fuck me some more, please!!

Cagle moved up on the bed, and lined up his cock at her entrance. We both knew that in a minute she would know it was not me fucking her.

He pushed in to her a little bit. I moved silently to the side of the bed, near her tits as they were swaying underneath her. Cagle was right. Her nipples were longer than I had ever seen them get. They looked great for sucking.

Then Cagle pushed a little bit more into her. All of a sudden Mandy got very still. We all knew that I was not fucking her. I moved in and started licking her nipple.

I said, it's ok Mandy. I know you need this. I need this too. And I took her blindfold off her. She looked at me sucking her nipples and then she looked behind her as Cagle pushed more of his cock into her. She moaned loudly and said, OHHHHH CAAGGLEEE. He pushed more of his cock into her.

Mandy said, Oh it feels so good to be stretched like this. Cagle buried himself all the way inside of her. He said, Oh Mandy, your pussy is so tight. I guess Alex can't stretch you like i can.

I kissed my way down her belly until I could look up and see his big cock stretching her pussy. I reached up and licked her little clit that was sticking out. She stretched her legs out, so that she was grinding her clit on my tongue as Cagle started moving in and out of her, forcing her down on my face. Their movement would make my tongue moved from her clit, and it would be licking Cagles cock. I couldn't help it, but here I was licking her hole and his cock as it went into her pussy.

Cagle gave a little smirk and said, I can see why Alex doesn't satisfy you. Mandy looked down at my cock, and kind of half laughing said, once you've had a cock like yours, I couldn't be satisfied with that. All of a sudden Mandy moved forward and Cagles cock came out of her. She reached down between her legs and grabbed it. I could see her looking at me between her swaying tits. She pointed his cock at my mouth and said, get Cagle ready to give me a really good pounding. And then she pulled him right into my throat. He pumped into me a few minutes. All I could do was lay there. I heard Mandy say, he looks like he is doing a pretty good job. He said, yeah, but not as good as your pussy.

Then he pulled out of my mouth, and pushed his whole cock into Mandy at once, pushing her back down on my face. The sounds that came out of her. OOOOHHH, GOOODDDD, fuck,fuck. Oh you feel sooooo good. She was screaming. I had never heard her use any of these words before. KEEP FUCKING ME! KEEP FUCKING ME.

Cagle started really pounding her and said, I'm fixing to come. Where do you want it?

Mandy said in my pussy. Then she said, I'm going to come too. Alex keep licking my clit. Then they both came together, with me licking her clit. My cock spurted cum all over my stomach without even being touched. Then Cagle pulled out and his cum started running out of her pussy. I tried to move, but Mandy had me pinned under her. She told me to keep licking her and to clean her out.

lxlckr
lxlckr
4 Followers