How I Got Started

Story Info
Accidental exhibitionism leads to fetish.
906 words
4.29
134.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of how I learned that I was an exhibitionist. Before this I was just a normal girl (what's normal, though, really?) who thought that girls who show too much skin are skanks or sluts and that respectable girls wait for the right time and place. Well, now I guess I've changed my definition of the "right time and place," because I think it's pretty much any time and place. The more public, the better, I say.

I love to turn guys on; that's what really turns me on. I guess I sort of knew that all along, because I've always been a flirt, but this one day at the beach opened my eyes to a whole new world. This is the story of my first time as an exhibitionist - both accidental and on purpose. It's kinda short, but it's true, so I don't wanna mess it up by adding in any fantasy to it. Anyway, here it goes.

It all started the summer after I graduated high school. I was at the beach with a few friends (three other girls) trying to work on our tans. I was wearing my smallest, sexiest string bikini to try to avoid tan lines. After lying out for a while we went into the ocean. The other girls just cooled off and got back out, but I love the ocean and I stayed in to ride the waves and swim around. The beach was pretty crowded; there were tons of families there and a bunch of kids, too.

I was standing in water up to my waist and facing the beach looking for where my friends were. When I turned around a huge wave hit me head on and knocked me over and I was rolling around under the water. I totally got water up my nose and when I finally stood up I was coughing so much and I was so disoriented that I didn't notice that my boobs were totally hanging out of my bikini. I have 34C boobs so it was pretty noticable to everyone around me. I was just coughing and trying to catch my breath though, so I wasn't even aware that I was exposed.

I stood up and wiped my hair out of my face (I have very long blonde hair), and then I realized that there were all these people staring at me. I saw a mom with a little boy cover his eyes and turn him away. Closest to me was a guy about my dad's age who was just staring at my chest. I thought he was going to start drooling. I put my boobs back in the bikini and started to swim away. I was kind of embarrassed, but I was also kind of turned on. I started thinking about how all those men probably got hard looking at me. I started imagining them jerking of later and thinking about me when they did. It got me very excited. I decided that I liked turning guys on by showing off my body and I wanted to try an experiment.

I got out of the water and walked up to where my friends were. Sitting next to us on the overcrowded beach were two couples with small children. The way they had set up the chairs, the two husbands were facing right at my friends and the wives were facing the ocean. I hadn't noticed before, but now I was convinced they set it up that way to look at me and my friends. I laid down on my blanket face-down with my head pointed towards the two men.

My plan was to see if I would be turned on by showing off for these guys. I laid down and untied my bikini strings which girls do all the time to prevent tan lines. My top was completely untied so I was just lying on the bikini; if I got up I would be topless. I stayed like that for a few minutes and kept peeking at the men nearby. One of them was totally staring at me.

All of a sudden, I pretended to be startled and I picked my head up and pushed myself up on my arms so that my whole upper body was off the ground. My tits were hanging free and bare and swinging back and forth a little. I looked at the man who had been staring at me, but I pretended to be looking at something else (I was wearing sunglasses, so it wasn't too obvious). The guy elbowed his friend and motioned for him to check me out. I LOVED IT! I was so aroused I think I started to get wet. I didn't wanna lay back down. The guys were smiling and I think they knew that I knew that they were enjoying the show. Finally I layed back down and that was the end of my exhibitionism for the day.

That night I masturbated for hours fantasizing about different ways to expose myself in public. I came harder than I ever came before. I knew that they wouldn't just be fantasies for long.

Well, that's the story of how I got started. I've had many more (sexier) adventures since then, which I'll write about soon. Hope you liked the story. I'd love to get feedback, but I'm having problems with my email right now. Bye!

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. It is so much fun to do this type thing..Have you ever driven nude? It is a rush..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I got hard just thinking about it. Thanks for the fantasy!!

usgator30usgator30over 4 years ago
Show ME Your Tits

I am a "Tit Man" and needless to say, I love looking at (and sucking) tits of any size and shape. Hard nipples make me want to Jerk Off whenever I am and I do it, jerking off, a lot. Mostly every day and sometimes several times a day. You're an exobitionist, Show Me Your Tits so I can jerk off with you watching. Thanks, Gator

usgator30@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
my cousin ann

My cousin Ann was 16 me 20.

Ann stayed at our house for holidays and seemed to always try to catch me naked as she entered rooms with out knocking,

One night I had come home late from a night out and heard Ann on her phone to her friend in the bedroom, she was upstairs in her short stay bed room a moms.

Her light was on at the top of the stair so I knew her door would be open to the landing, the the landing light was off.

I started up the stairs making a a little noise on purpose so Ann knew I was coming up. I put the stairs light on and just at the top noticed Ann had switched her off.

I guessed later so she could see me. I did hear very faintly say to her friend " Steve is here and I wonder if he will show anything, when he goes to the bath room, that by the way is directly opposite to her room a giggle to her friend then silence.

I pass her room and quickly got undress in my room. I had a rally large hard on by this time but thought I would test the water first as they say and left my pants on

all bulging cock. I walked to the bathroom with a towel but lingered out side Ann open doorway just a little. I think i heard a gasp from Ann but not sure at that point but I just knew she was watching me. I went in to the bathroom leaving the door open slightly put water on and went back to my bedroom to get pretend to get some thing, giving Ann another view of my now raging bulge in my pants.

Just out of sight I stopped and listened at the open door, I heard Ann on the phone to her friend telling her what she had just seen in every detail and how she was disappointed I had my pants on and how large my cock must be.

Ann said quite now to her friend he may come back with out his pants.

On hearing this off came my pants massive hard on pre-cum dripping, wiped pre-cum over the purple end of my now massive rod and made the end really shine.

I thought what a show Ann baby, I walked right in front of her doorway and stood erect and proud for a short while, gave my cock a quick rub and walk into the bathroom, I left the door ajar knowing Ann from her bed would see me and l

started pull my cock in slow masturbation of course pretending to not know she was watching to tease her I would walk out of view for a short time then I sense

it was time my load was about to shoot on this I again walked into full view and indeed knocked the door by accident of course a little more open so Anne could see me all in my glory, jerking moaning and in my final moment of weak knees

exploding eight spurts of hot cum into the air, the first three hitting the bathroom

wall then me shooting in the bath towel to save making a mess.

It was magic and I wondered if Ann had seen all.

I cleaned up in a few minutes washed my hands and went back to my room

full frontal for Ann with a satisfied smile on my face. As I passed the opening

of Anns room again I paused when out of sight and listened to hear if Ann was still on the telephone. Thinking I had gone back to my room because I had turned the lights now off, her light came back on and i heard her say did you see him

to her friend. Wow! his cock is massive don't you think and did you see how much he came, giggle giggle, l wish I could have been sitting on that Ann said,

her friend must have responded as Ann said he could Fuck us both together with

that beautiful monster. I was starting to harden up again hearing this and again started to wank, then Ann said did you cum watching it, me too,Wow!

Ann must have filmed me cumming on her iphone and shared it with her friend

and the both must have wanked watching me. The last thing I heard before

going to bed was Ann telling her friend we have the film now of Steve with that monster shooting spunk and next girl night out we can show all the girls, giggle, giggle, just amazing, I will watch again before I go to sleep she said and smile

in my fanny to sleep, see you tomorrow at work Sammy, good night sweet dreams. Then the light went out in Anns room and I heard her wanking to me cumming again. She cried out Steve, Steve yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss! cum for me you big cock.

I then went back to bed came again to wondering how many girls she would show it too. The next morning down at breakfast, Ann had a lovely smile on her face when ever she had eye contact with me of course I said what is up with you, Ann said nothing big boy, I am off to work to see my friend. Then she said smiling as she went through the door with a skip and a giggle, will you be coming again to night. I said coming where? Ann with a smile everywhere, everywhere my dear cousin and she had gone.

To be continued

Steve

Tristam_WatcherTristam_Watcherover 13 years ago
Like this straight story

Great story. Be sure to tell us about occasion #2, that's when it starts to get interesting... Have you ever asked guys how often they have seen girls like you?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Baring All for Sorority Initiation Initiation Week: Skimpy Clothes, No Clothes and Close Callsin Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Friends Give Me Erotic Challenges Ch. 01 My friends think I am a prude - I set out to prove otherwise.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Scaling the Monument Kelsey is completely exposed by a summer camp challenge.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Naked About Town Exhibitionism and a lesbian revelation on National Nude Day.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Exhibitionism An Exhibitionist Fantasy.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories